April 25, 2024, 09:48:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155770 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2007, 11:46:44 PM »

Elaine
I think they just can't bear to face reality that slaps them in the face and says ... LIARS ALL!  It would be too much for them to handle.  Might send them over the edge.  The suspects own words are there and they can't see it...there is no hope for them.  We must wash our hands of the effort of convincing them any further.  I will continue to point out the facts and if they choose to live in their little caves...so be it.  

Just in case they are watching ( I know you are)  Joran is a liar!  It's in writing...in his own words!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2007, 11:50:01 PM »

That story about Joran claiming Deepak came to get him and was confronted by Deepak was early on.  I almost want to say it was in an interview from one of the news shows when I first heard about it.  I am fuzzy about the details.  I wish I could be of more help.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2007, 11:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
That story about Joran claiming Deepak came to get him and was confronted by Deepak was early on.  I almost want to say it was in an interview from one of the news shows when I first heard about it.  I am fuzzy about the details.  I wish I could be of more help.

That could be...don't know why i am stuck on PV.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2007, 11:59:50 PM »

Dave and Art Wood were on BFN chat tonight.

Nothing much new. It seems as if it is hard for them to even guess what is going to happen come June because there is zero communication with KLPD.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2007, 12:00:48 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I may be back, but if not, goodnight.  Getting sleepy.  

Keep your lenses clean, right, Elaine?
LMAO, I will I promise!! Goodnight... Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2007, 12:02:17 AM »

No Igs, you are right.  The information was the result of a confrontation between Deepak and Joran.  I want to say that Jossy told that story at one time.

I remember it something like this.

Joran: Deepak, tell them you came to pick me up at the beach.  
Deepak: You know that's a lie.  I never came to pick you up.  You said you walked home.
Joran:  Oh that's right.  Satish came to pick me up instead.

Made no more sense now that I think about than it did then.  The only thing is Joran continued to say that Satish picked him up when Greta interviewed him. I haven't read that in any of the statements that Joran gave that we have access to.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2007, 12:04:19 AM »

k2 brothers went along INITIALLY with the lies

joran needed to have a way to show he got home OTHER than PAULUS

PAULUS - i think you are a loser

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2007, 12:05:19 AM »

No Igs, you are right.  The information was the result of a confrontation between Deepak and Joran.  I want to say that Jossy told that story at one time.

Deepak: You know that's a lie.  I never came to pick you up.  You said you walked home.

Made no more sense now that I think about than it did then.  The only thing is Joran continued to say that Satish picked him up when Greta interviewed him. I haven't read that in any of the statements that Joran gave that we have access to.

I remember it as well.  Wish I knew what month and I could check front page posts on it.  I bet Red did one.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2007, 12:05:53 AM »

Thanks again Lala's.

I remember Deepak calling Joran a liar (surprise!) but i am way fuzzy on the particulars.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2007, 12:06:51 AM »

The whole thing with Joran going back and forth about which brother came back to "pick him up at the beach" is what lead me to beleive that neither of them picked him up
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2007, 12:11:28 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Nothing much new. It seems as if it is hard for them to even guess what is going to happen come June because there is zero communication with KLPD.
How often do they have chats w/guests? I read there once in awhile, I am a member there too, but only go once in awhile.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2007, 12:20:56 AM »

I just can't disappoint Robots and Elaine so here I am Razz  Razz

Klaas the video was just too touching.  If anyone can watch that and not feel something they are already dead.

If anyone caught my posting from yesterday on the previous thread about the videoed gang rape of a young girl there has been more details printed from the court case today, which I did not intend to post.  Disgusting behaviour by the teenage boys.  If all the speculation that we have gone through as to the events of that night with Natalee were too unbelievable for some monkeys well you can take it from me that it all seems to be a common occurance amongst this type of perverts.  And the girl had no memory of any of the proceedings until her picture was circulated to school friends.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2007, 12:21:31 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

How often do they have chats w/guests? I read there once in awhile, I am a member there too, but only go once in awhile.

It's sporatic. I really could not say. I have only participated in 2...kinda lucked into it both times.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »

Thanks Tibro, it is hard to listen to.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2007, 12:25:35 AM »

Hi Tibro.  What's new from the Land Down Under?  Never thought I would say that in my lifetime.   Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2007, 12:29:48 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

It's sporatic. I really could not say. I have only participated in 2...kinda lucked into it both times.
Thanks Igs, I will have to try and keep an eye open for the next one.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2007, 12:31:21 AM »

igsigs and Lalas - and klaas - For what it's worth, I made a point of searching the PVs from Joran and 2K re. transportation home for Joran that night.

None of the PVs that we have from them state that Satish picked Joran up. Nor is it in the taped conversation in the polis vehicle.

I believe that version emerged on a TV interview. I don't know how to find it.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2007, 12:31:54 AM »

Hi Tibro.  What's new from the Land Down Under?  Never thought I would say that in my lifetime.   Wink

Hi Lala's.  I never thought I would be talking to so many Americans at one time in my lifetime either  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2007, 12:32:34 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I just can't disappoint Robots and Elaine so here I am Razz  Razz

Klaas the video was just too touching.  If anyone can watch that and not feel something they are already dead.

If anyone caught my posting from yesterday on the previous thread about the videoed gang rape of a young girl there has been more details printed from the court case today, which I did not intend to post.  Disgusting behaviour by the teenage boys.  If all the speculation that we have gone through as to the events of that night with Natalee were too unbelievable for some monkeys well you can take it from me that it all seems to be a common occurance amongst this type of perverts.  And the girl had no memory of any of the proceedings until her picture was circulated to school friends.
Hi Tibro! I didn't see your  post, I will have to go look.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2007, 12:33:20 AM »

Checking in on my way to the monkey bunkey. . .

That exchange Lala's is referring to sounds like the initial one conducted by ALE wherein the three suspects were brought in for questioning by ALE, all three together.  I recall many of us were very troubled by this technique.

The results of that interview may have been relayed to us by Dompig during one of his chatty moments.

But ti supposedly took place in the presence of ALE.

I wonder what Joran's version is today.  Did he walk home or did Satish provide the transportation?  I would tend to think he stuck with Satish so that someone else would know the location of where he claimed to have left Natalee, leaving open the possibility that they in fact returned for her and are the party responsible for her disappearance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.