April 19, 2024, 05:35:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155605 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: April 07, 2007, 12:43:25 AM »

If the actual bust is an exact match, and the arm disappears, and the size is wrong, and Joran's head is hidden in the pic, and Joran is known to have photoshopped pics of Natalee, then I think there's overwhelming evidence enough to prove it's a fake. It is a fake, IMO, and likely put out there by Joran Van der Sloot.

Does the guy looking at her have a particularly flat head to you? I'm not sure that the top part of the pic isn't placed there as well and then background erased to reveal the folks at the bar.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: April 07, 2007, 12:46:43 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "klaasend"
IMO, someone took a pic of a girl on the bar at C&Cs and imposed Nat's "bust" from the beach pic, and placed it on that pic. They didn't get the size right.

Very possible CBB.  That would be the easiest to do don't you think?  But then why does the arm disappear?

It was "background erased" to look like it was behind the guy's head. It wasn't done very well, and that fits with the skill level of the size being wrong. Think about how long we've looked at at and never questioned the authenticity of it. You are exceptional to have ever noticed it.

Now looking at it, it dosen't even look like a superimposed image from Nat,
it looks like someone just colored in the design on someone in the pic there.

Nat's pic shows 4 bands from front to top, while the bar image just shows 3.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #802 on: April 07, 2007, 12:48:03 AM »

Klaas......The top is altered. Look at the straps and compare it to the bar one. It's altered.

Bingo, CBB. I have been thinking that since this afternoon, but have not typed it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: April 07, 2007, 12:50:38 AM »

Plus, WTF would it be a guy that looks oddly like Joran...

but not the real Joran.

The whole pics smells like

Boeti. Confused  Very Happy

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: April 07, 2007, 12:52:26 AM »

IMO, someone took a pic of a girl on the bar at C&Cs and imposed Nat's "bust" from the beach pic, and placed it on that pic. They didn't get the size right.

Very possible CBB.  That would be the easiest to do don't you think?  But then why does the arm disappear?

Doesn't everyone bring their chihuahua up to the bar to buy a drink?

Seriously,

Which site was the first to post this pic... RWV?

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: April 07, 2007, 12:54:03 AM »

I enjoy looking at the antique cars you have in your sig line
carnut! nice.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: April 07, 2007, 12:56:02 AM »

Another find from earlier today.

MARRIOTT BASIN

skirt

legs

and

arms

BASIN QUADRANT: left rear / facing towards pond

pic

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/?action=view&current=rgtttttttt.png

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: April 07, 2007, 12:57:17 AM »

ENTIRE SLIDESHOW

http://tinyurl.com/2u3Xnq

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: April 07, 2007, 12:58:24 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Doesn't everyone bring their chihuahua up to the bar to buy a drink?

Seriously,

Which site was the first to post this pic... RWV?

Yep RWV, they were posted in July 2005 and were said to have come from a tourist.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #809 on: April 07, 2007, 12:58:53 AM »

This pic is different from the one that we've been looking at as the beach pic. Her arm's down, but I haven't looked at it closely.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: April 07, 2007, 12:59:55 AM »

Hello everyone! I thought ya'll would enjoy this. Every year on Good Friday Glenn Beck reads the story of the crucifixtion set to Pink Floyd background music. It brings me to tears everytime I hear it. This year he has the audio on his website and it's free thru this weekend. Just go to
http://www.glennbeck.com
and it's on the front page it says "Glenn's Easter Essay". It's about 25 minutes long but it's well worth it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Like Glenn says, Easter is really about hope.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: April 07, 2007, 01:01:47 AM »

Stripes going the wrong way, strap vs. halter type.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: April 07, 2007, 01:02:11 AM »

REGARDING THE PICTURE...

"Natalee" is behind the man in the foreground. The laws of perspective dictate that she appear smaller. Plus, being a petite girl anyway, she should not look like she is the same size (torso, arms, etc) as that guy.

There is virtually no difference between the size of her arm in that pic, and the guy's arms in the foreground.

She would have had to be standing virtually right on top of the guy, from the angle of the pic. The stage, and her feet, would be where the counter and his drink should be. I don't think she dances up there that close to the guy.

He isn't looking at her, which is very off-the-wall if you have someone crowding into you like she would have been. I have to say it, but, generally, a guy in a bar who is confronted with a scenario like that would more than likely have been watching her, ahem, "closely".

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 07, 2007, 01:03:32 AM »

This pic is different from the one that we've been looking at as the beach pic. Her arm's down, but I haven't looked at it closely.

I just looked closer and it's still not at the same angle, even if it were rotated.

Remember that Julia Renfro or Scuba or one of Renfro's friends got some of the first photos developed for Beth.  Renfro has hinted that she kept copies of them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: April 07, 2007, 01:04:42 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Hello everyone! I thought ya'll would enjoy this. Every year on Good Friday Glenn Beck reads the story of the crucifixtion set to Pink Floyd background music. It brings me to tears everytime I hear it. This year he has the audio on his website and it's free thru this weekend. Just go to
http://www.glennbeck.com
and it's on the front page it says "Glenn's Easter Essay". It's about 25 minutes long but it's well worth it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Like Glenn says, Easter is really about hope.

Hi spooky - thanks for the link!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: April 07, 2007, 01:06:36 AM »

The torso shown in the pic is actually right. The stripes are distorted ... curved, excuse me... y'all know why.

The problem is the proportion to the rest of the pic. "Natalee" is larger in the picture, than she would be if given a hero's welcome.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 07, 2007, 01:09:05 AM »

To me the big deal about this photo is that when it first showed up at RWV, many were starting to bash Natalee already saying how horrible it was for her to be dancing on the bar.  The truth is the stage in Aruba goes right up to the bar.

Now we find out after almost 2 years that this photo appears to be BS and is photoshopped.  To me the BIG DEAL is that they were going alot of trouble in the very beginning of this case to misdirect.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: April 07, 2007, 01:09:48 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
The torso shown in the pic is actually right. The stripes are distorted ... curved, excuse me... y'all know why.

The problem is the proportion to the rest of the pic. "Natalee" is larger in the picture, than she would be if given a hero's welcome.

Exactly.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #818 on: April 07, 2007, 01:16:26 AM »

To me the big deal about this photo is that when it first showed up at RWV, many were starting to bash Natalee already saying how horrible it was for her to be dancing on the bar.  The truth is the stage in Aruba goes right up to the bar.

Now we find out after almost 2 years that this photo appears to be BS and is photoshopped.  To me the BIG DEAL is that they were going alot of trouble in the very beginning of this case to misdirect.

BINGO! A VERY Big Deal!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: April 07, 2007, 01:18:20 AM »

BINGO! A VERY Big Deal!

And who took those first photos to be developed for Beth?  Julia Renfro and her friends.   Twisted Evil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.