April 23, 2024, 07:23:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155687 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: April 07, 2007, 01:47:37 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I have returned and this photo has worried me all day.

Firstly for the ratbags on the other sites the photos in CnC's were obviously not taken by the same camera as the beach photos.
Secondly these shots taken in CnC's were taken by an American tourist and according to RWV were date/time stamped, and they were published on RWV Natalee Holloway index on 22 March 2006.

The photo has to be photoshopped.  The image of a face and bottle that is arrowed by Klaas cannot be a reflection of anyone as it is front on and not profile as it would be if reflecting the guy at the bar.  I also agree with sb that he would not be looking sideways if an attractive young lass in a skirt was so close.  

I am also intrigued by the other face which is showing in front of the said guys face about level with his forehead/eyes.  It shows a face on the side and could be another plant to poke fun at whomever.

I could go on but will leave it to Angie to say what I am thinking so much better than I could  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I'm not seeing a "face" there.  What I think I'm seeing is the bottles of booze that are behind the bar on the back wall??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 07, 2007, 01:48:44 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm positive the picture is fake, Spooky. Klaas or I either one could replicate it if we had the originals that were used as easy as we could make your avatar. Actually, we could do it better. We'd have gotten the size better.

so the reason for doing this was to make her look like a drunk slut on the bar? do you think Beth has the correct originals? If so I wonder why this has not been corrected sooner?

Beth wouldn't have these photos, at least not according to Dan at RWV.  He claimed he got the photos from a tourist.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: April 07, 2007, 01:50:59 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This is the one that really creeps me out though

I can't see what you are pointing to. What do you see there?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #843 on: April 07, 2007, 01:52:57 AM »

I'm positive the picture is fake, Spooky. Klaas or I either one could replicate it if we had the originals that were used as easy as we could make your avatar. Actually, we could do it better. We'd have gotten the size better.

so the reason for doing this was to make her look like a drunk slut on the bar? do you think Beth has the correct originals? If so I wonder why this has not been corrected sooner?

Beth wouldn't have these photos, at least not according to Dan at RWV.  He claimed he got the photos from a tourist.

un-named and anonymous. In retrospect, isn't it odd that a tourist would seek him out rather than a big name network when the story was as big as it was at the time! Or even the Enquiror that would have PAID for it? Whoever fed him that picture wanted it "out there" but not closely scrutinized.
Was it ever shown on Fox?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: April 07, 2007, 01:53:09 AM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: April 07, 2007, 01:54:43 AM »

Beth didn't ever have these photos to get developed.  They went straight from tourist to Dan R.

Tibro,
March 2006 seems far too late for when these originally came out.  I think it was no later than Sept 2005. could have been a bit later than that but not much.

I would like to see the original again as this one doesn't look much like it to me.  I think this one is a composite of something, maybe two photos patched together horizontally right about the guy at the bars head.

But think dance stage and bar being at right angles to each other and not one behind the other.  There is actually a line of people ending with Lee between Natalee and the guy at the bar.  Row of heads.  Lee's then a blonde looking one then a taller person.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: April 07, 2007, 01:54:44 AM »

CBB - not that I'm aware of but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.  They surf the net looking for photos for their programs too.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: April 07, 2007, 01:54:51 AM »

Spooky, follow the tip of the arrow and look for Joran's head/face.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 07, 2007, 01:55:13 AM »

The photos were posted July 2005
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: April 07, 2007, 01:57:40 AM »

oh ok.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: April 07, 2007, 01:58:34 AM »

I saw the higher photo more clearly at first than the one we are concentrating on now.  Will go back to the first time it was posted here and see if it still looks as clear.
I am being booted off for a few minutes also  Wink  will come back ASAP

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: April 07, 2007, 01:59:22 AM »

well now that is strange. you think it has something to do with the photoshopping?

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #852 on: April 07, 2007, 02:00:10 AM »

CBB - not that I'm aware of but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.  They surf the net looking for photos for their programs too.

I don't remember ever seeing it on any network. They would be more likely to want to authenticate it with the donor, and I'd lay money that that's virtually impossible. I've never seen an interview of anyone claiming to have taken the pic. The coverage this story was getting would have demanded an attempt to talk with the donor. "What was it like that night at C&Cs? Do you rememebr Natalee?", etc, etc.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 07, 2007, 02:00:15 AM »

Klaas,
July 2005 is more what I remember.  Very soon after Natalee disappeared.

CBB but the story was not yet THAT big and the photos were shown on national TV as possibly the last ones of Natalee.

And surely you remember even Dan being on National TV, forgot who was interviewing him, female, and he BURPED really loud on camera???  Now THAT was hilarious!

So much for his career in TV journalism, lol, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: April 07, 2007, 02:02:34 AM »

Natalee Holloway And Joran Van der Sloot Captured On Film At Carlos And Charlies

I received a tip that there was a picture showing Joran Van der Sloot inside Carlos and Charlies on the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance. That image seemed clear; however after an initial review of the pictures, it now appears that a tourist with a camera may have captured the last known image of Natalee Holloway, as well.

Though time and date stamped and captioned suggesting one of the images may be Natalee, I had my doubts as regards any of the pictures being legitimate. But further inspection suggests they are, indeed, genuine.

The image below is obviously of Joran Van der Sloot in his favorite light plaid shirt. The image is stamped at 12:30 AM on the night of Natalee's disappearance and was taken inside of Carlos and Charlies. A second image, possibly of Natalee Holloway is much more difficult to make out. Along with the tourist suggesting the blonde girl in sun glasses standing by the door was Natalee Holloway, there's an additional factor which leads me to believe that may be the case.

Natalee was:

Last seen wearing: ... a denim knee length skirt, a teal green halter top and brown flip-flops.

That is the outfit she has on in the AP/Beth Twitty credited picture above. Below is the caption:

Natalee Holloway, left, poses with friends Lee Broughton, Madison Whatley, and Ruth McVay, left to right, in a photograph taken with Natalee's disposable camera on the beach in Aruba, May 29, 2005, hours before she disappeared. (Photo: AP/Beth Twitty)

When you enlarge the picture taken at 12:23 AM of a young woman standing in the doorway, it becomes clear by examining the palette that the top is of a green color matching the top Natalee Holloway is said to have been wearing that evening.

In his recap, the tourist describes her as "The tall blond girl standing at the doorway in the background/she has sunglasses on."

Still doubting the images, I started to examine them more closely. If you look at the tall narrow image (left bottom), it seems fairly clear that the outfit of a girl standing just barely within the camera frame matches that of Lee Broughton, also pictured in the image at the beach with Natalee Holloway and her friends.

It was that which made me feel more comfortable that these pictures were, in fact, taken inside Carlos and Charlies on the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

Combining all of the above, it is possible to at least consider the notion that the murky image in the background of a picture from a tourist snapping pictures inside Carlos and Charlies the evening Natalee Holloway disappeared may represent the last known image of the young girl alive.

UPDATE: I didn't even see it, a commenter has pointed it out - but that is indeed likely to be Natalee Holloway leaning down from up on the bar. I initially thought the one girl had her arm in the air, closer inspection shows that to not be the case.

Friday, July 22, 2005 at 02:40 AM in Natalee Holloway | Permalink

http://tinyurl.com/2czzoa
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: April 07, 2007, 02:02:35 AM »

Spooky, follow the tip of the arrow and look for Joran's head/face.

Joran's head. I get now Evil or Very Mad Sick bastard raising his beer bottle in toast to us, huh?  Evil or Very Mad

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 07, 2007, 02:06:19 AM »

I need to call it a night.  See you all tomorrow.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #857 on: April 07, 2007, 02:14:40 AM »

Nite, Klaas! Sleep well!

I'm bug eyed myself, and think I'll turn in. Have a wonderful nite, Monkeys!

Thought for tonight:

Try to stop telling God how big your storm is.
Start telling your storm how big your God is!  Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: April 07, 2007, 02:17:12 AM »

This was either a photoshopped in sick joke, or we are all seeing a mirage:
 Laughing  Shocked

I don't think it is either.  Honestly, I think the bartender was getting a new bottle of booze from the shelf below the bar and was just about to stand back up.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 07, 2007, 02:22:56 AM »

Sleuth - OK..that's possible I guess, but the photo is still photoshopped, the Natalee part.

Now I really have to go....GOODNIGHT!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.