April 24, 2024, 10:55:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155728 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: April 07, 2007, 02:31:17 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sleuth - OK..that's possible I guess, but the photo is still photoshopped, the Natalee part.

Now I really have to go....GOODNIGHT!

I agree on the Natalee top.  I will have to read back to see what started this discussion all over again.  Didn't we agree that Natalee's top had been altered long, long ago (like a year ago)??

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: April 07, 2007, 02:34:53 AM »

A message to CAT from Charlierat:

Someone tell Cat over at monKKKeys

This message is for "Cat" at the Klan site. The rest of you can disregard this.

I saw this and, of course, I call bullshit. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt (I did take the afternoon off; something I routinely do on Fridays. Business is good at charlierat, LLC and it's good to be your own boss!)

Come by on Tuesday, I'll be in the office all day. Don't come on Monday, I'll be in Court in Birmingham.

Better yet, email me (ask Carpy what my email address is). I'll be glad to make you an appointment and I'll be more than willing to meet you in person. You'll see that I look a lot like my (unphotoshopped) pictures. You'll also realize that I'm really a nice guy and I am everything that I ever claimed to be.

Meaning he is a liar, as he claimed to have been to Aruba more that 10 times but then in the interview indicated he had not been back since he moved away.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 07, 2007, 02:42:34 AM »

Klaas, for tomorrow,

Now THAT's the original!  Talk about a trip down memory lane!  I see Wreck there and also a couple who now post under different names here as well.

But I still see Joran's tny head sitting on the bar!   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #863 on: April 07, 2007, 02:45:47 AM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I just looked outside.............
There's 3 inches of SNOW on the ground and it's coming down hard! WAAAAHHH.......................why didn't I cut my tulips for a beautiful arrangement before the snow got 'em????? Think it's too late? I'm getting my coat and heading out...........
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: April 07, 2007, 02:54:23 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Sleuth - OK..that's possible I guess, but the photo is still photoshopped, the Natalee part.

I agree on the Natalee top.  I will have to read back to see what started this discussion all over again.  Didn't we agree that Natalee's top had been altered long, long ago (like a year ago)??

Sleuth I saw your comment about the bartender about to stand up but if so his head is very small in comparison to the guy sitting at the bar?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: April 07, 2007, 02:54:53 AM »

Didn't one of us find a picture of Nat's top in and ad? Like the place that sells them? Did I dream that? I thought if we did maybe that could have been what they used to photoshop the pic with?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 07, 2007, 03:00:25 AM »

For the morning - Klaas and Anna I must remember to explain myself more fully.  The date I gave for RWV having these photos was for newer monkeys to find them more easily if they went over to the RWV site.  I think it is also a clue that this picture is much less clear than the others posted at the same time.  Definitely fiddled with.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: April 07, 2007, 03:03:17 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Sleuth I saw your comment about the bartender about to stand up but if so his head is very small in comparison to the guy sitting at the bar?

It does look much smaller, but I am always amazed at how sizes get distorted in pictures when you have one person/object in the foreground - they always look like giants compared to the rest...

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: April 07, 2007, 03:03:51 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Didn't one of us find a picture of Nat's top in and ad? Like the place that sells them? Did I dream that? I thought if we did maybe that could have been what they used to photoshop the pic with?

I am sure I remember something about that also, Spooky.  The details elude me at the moment - so much garbage to filter through in this case.
Hope you have been keeping well.  Long time no see.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: April 07, 2007, 03:06:51 AM »

It does look much smaller, but I am always amazed at how sizes get distorted in pictures when you have one person/object in the foreground - they always look like giants compared to the rest...

I hope you are correct.  It makes me mad to think it may have been a set up all this time.  There are names for people like that.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: April 07, 2007, 03:06:57 AM »

Tib, takes this photo just as a quick example.  Natalee's friend's head looks large compared to the person in the white T-Shirt sitting in the chair with his/her back to Natalee.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: April 07, 2007, 03:07:35 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"

I am sure I remember something about that also, Spooky.  The details elude me at the moment - so much garbage to filter through in this case.
Hope you have been keeping well.  Long time no see.

Yes, I remember that also.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: April 07, 2007, 03:09:32 AM »

Tib, takes this photo just as a quick example.  Natalee's friend's head looks large compared to the person in the white T-Shirt sitting in the chair with his/her back to Natalee.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: April 07, 2007, 03:12:18 AM »

Just to clarify, I do think the photo with Natalee on the bar has been altered.  I just have never thought the small head was anything more than the bartender in the backgroung.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: April 07, 2007, 03:13:35 AM »

Good Night Spooky and Tib.  Have a great weekend.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: April 07, 2007, 03:14:05 AM »

Sorry - G'Day Tib!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: April 07, 2007, 03:20:30 AM »

Sorry - G'Day Tib!

Seeya Sleuth - I have just been studying the photos again.   Will wait until tomorrow - it may be sorted out by then by wiser monkeys.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: April 07, 2007, 03:21:46 AM »

oops - I meant wiser monkeys than me.  Not including you in that statement, Sleuth   Sorry

crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: April 07, 2007, 03:44:14 AM »

GEEZZZZZ It's COLD!

For tomorrow: I revise my earlier statement about why Nat's arm disappears. It disappears because whoever was in the original pic was indeed on the bar at C&Cs. There was someone sitting at the bar and their head obscured the rest of her (the real girl's) arm. When Nat's top was imposed on the girl, the "artist" had to leave a gap because showing any more at the top of the picture would have revealed either a stranger or a familiar pic of Natalee that would have tipped it off as a hoax. Therefore, the newly "topped" girl had to be pasted too far above the "head-line" of those sitting at the bar. The shirt at the arm is background erased to get rid of Nat's hair laying on her shoulder there. It would be defying gravity with her bent over like that. It makes the top look like a graduated halter tied top instead of what it actually was: triangled with string straps.

I know this will make sense to Klaas.............is it understandable to anyone else? The ONLY thing in that pic that is Natalee is her striped top "bust" only, and it's been reshaped to get rid of her hair below her shoulder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #879 on: April 07, 2007, 04:17:07 AM »

It may have been another original of Natalee that was used, but I hope this helps evryone visualize how this fake was done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.