April 24, 2024, 04:31:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155726 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #920 on: April 07, 2007, 10:57:36 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
GEEZZZZZ It's COLD!

For tomorrow: I revise my earlier statement about why Nat's arm disappears. It disappears because whoever was in the original pic was indeed on the bar at C&Cs. There was someone sitting at the bar and their head obscured the rest of her (the real girl's) arm. When Nat's top was imposed on the girl, the "artist" had to leave a gap because showing any more at the top of the picture would have revealed either a stranger or a familiar pic of Natalee that would have tipped it off as a hoax. Therefore, the newly "topped" girl had to be pasted too far above the "head-line" of those sitting at the bar. The shirt at the arm is background erased to get rid of Nat's hair laying on her shoulder there. It would be defying gravity with her bent over like that. It makes the top look like a graduated halter tied top instead of what it actually was: triangled with string straps.

I know this will make sense to Klaas.............is it understandable to anyone else? The ONLY thing in that pic that is Natalee is her striped top "bust" only, and it's been reshaped to get rid of her hair below her shoulder.

Maybe the above explanantion should be with it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #921 on: April 07, 2007, 11:02:44 AM »

Sounds like Anna, has right, Cat.

Re: Da Rat.

--------

AMY BRADLEY VS. >>> THE MYSTERY WOMAN FROM 2005

>Merge

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/binwhack1/amybradleyMERGE.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: April 07, 2007, 11:06:52 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Sounds like Anna, has right, Cat.

Re: Da Rat.

--------

AMY BRADLEY VS. >>> THE MYSTERY WOMAN FROM 2005

>Merge

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/binwhack1/amybradleyMERGE.png

sketch is that of an individual who was seen in Barbados in March of 2005 and believed to have resembled Amy Bradley.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: April 07, 2007, 11:11:10 AM »

Brrrr!

It is still below freezing here!  The ground was white with snow when I awoke this morning, too.   Shocked   It has never snowed on Easter that I can recall so why are they saying this is the warmest winter ever?  

Crop damage for sure, too.   Sad   Very late for replanting and fruit trees will lose entire crop for this season.  Oh, no!  More imported food?

Off to work and lurk. . . Have a nice day and hope it is warmer where you are but doubt that it is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 07, 2007, 11:18:03 AM »

GEEZZZZZ It's COLD!

For tomorrow: I revise my earlier statement about why Nat's arm disappears. It disappears because whoever was in the original pic was indeed on the bar at C&Cs. There was someone sitting at the bar and their head obscured the rest of her (the real girl's) arm. When Nat's top was imposed on the girl, the "artist" had to leave a gap because showing any more at the top of the picture would have revealed either a stranger or a familiar pic of Natalee that would have tipped it off as a hoax. Therefore, the newly "topped" girl had to be pasted too far above the "head-line" of those sitting at the bar. The shirt at the arm is background erased to get rid of Nat's hair laying on her shoulder there. It would be defying gravity with her bent over like that. It makes the top look like a graduated halter tied top instead of what it actually was: triangled with string straps.

I know this will make sense to Klaas.............is it understandable to anyone else? The ONLY thing in that pic that is Natalee is her striped top "bust" only, and it's been reshaped to get rid of her hair below her shoulder.

Maybe the above explanantion should be with it.

Just on my second cup of coffee.  CBB the only problem I have with your explaination above is that in CnC we know that while dancing Natalee had her hair tied up...remember?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 07, 2007, 11:21:41 AM »

Whoa!

I just had to log back in!  On my way out, I went by to see if the Murder and Crime thread had reached 15,000 yet.

It is at 20,078!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

WoW!  Thanks for all who have posted there and supported this and most especially to MsMarple who does the summaries and keeps an eye out for any daily posts.  We all try but she has done a tremendous job of staying on top of new crimes.

I do think some of this must surely be the result of her link to the BB yesterday or day before.

So many have contributed articles and made this work.  If nothing else, we have made many aware that Aruba does have crime and at a very high rate.  If you will recall, once upon a time, they claimed no crime and always said that was why their ALE was so inept, they were inexperienced and just never had dealt with any crime at all because none existed on One Happy Island.

Now they claim they have no more crime than the rest of the region which is just legion for crime!

When I write to anybody about any aspect of this, such as news reporters, I always enclose the link to the M&C just in case it might catch their eye, too.  Can't hurt, might help.  But at least we are seeing a far more honest admission of the crime that does exist in Aruba.  No longer are unsuspecting tourists as likely to go there thinking it far, far safer than here!  They have stopped some of that false advertising at last!

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: April 07, 2007, 11:32:05 AM »

Wow Anna - That's a huge amount of views in a couple days!! Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: April 07, 2007, 11:35:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I work with a single mom who was going to take her 15-year-old daughter to Aruba for a vacation in the next few weeks. I forwarded her a link to the Crime thread and encouraged her to read it.

She told me last week that it really opened her eyes and now she is taking her daughter to South Carolina instead.  Very Happy

There is VERY powerful information in that thread.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 07, 2007, 11:36:12 AM »

One other oddity in the bar photo from July 2005  Shocked  This was pointed out to me by someone via email so I had to take a closer look

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: April 07, 2007, 11:48:52 AM »

Anna,you probaly right.I will climb the drainspout and escape.I know the area well.Well we shall see.No pictures of me if I can help it.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: April 07, 2007, 11:52:34 AM »

One other oddity in the bar photo from July 2005  Shocked  This was pointed out to me by someone via email so I had to take a closer look

Hmmm....I'll admit to not being very good at this, but it looks to me as if the tops of the bottles are still at the top, but the bottoms of the bottles are fading into the background so that they look upside down. Confused

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: April 07, 2007, 11:53:01 AM »

I am never going to get away to do my work at this rate!

Klaas, also note the space between the bottles right under the sign and the next shelf down.  Then go look at the photo of the dancing on the stage.  No break in the shelving, three one atop the other.

I think it is in this added blurry space that the top of the photo was added or the two spliced together.

GEL still posts at RWV.  I wonder if she would write to Dan and ask him if he received the negatives, for example.  Of course, guess that would be useless as a negative can be made from a print after something has been photoshopped.  Was just a thought.  And he might ban her so cancel that!

I was always suspicious of these tourists as they seemed to be trying to say something negative about the MB kids even though at the time this happened Dan was very supportive of the family.  

And I do recall his saying that the reason the photo was so severely cropped was to cut out the tourists themselves.  But there is no way around the fact that this is a different top.  Same fabric and basic idea but the straps are two different styles.

I'd venture to guess photoshopped by a male, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: April 07, 2007, 11:57:57 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I work with a single mom who was going to take her 15-year-old daughter to Aruba for a vacation in the next few weeks. I forwarded her a link to the Crime thread and encouraged her to read it.

She told me last week that it really opened her eyes and now she is taking her daughter to South Carolina instead.  Very Happy

There is VERY powerful information in that thread.

i changed the minds of 14 students, not all by myself mind you but i had a HAND in it  Cool
that were going to aruba,, they went to florida

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 07, 2007, 11:58:18 AM »

Tyler once found that top or similar one in an ad for Seaside.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 07, 2007, 11:59:45 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Yep, I remember that.  It was an ad for the stores at Seaside, a slide show and the exact top was worn by one of the models.  I may have saved the link.  Will try to find it.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 07, 2007, 12:01:23 PM »

I hear you.and I listen.It is strange to have snoe,but it snowed at Shiloh,same weekend.cat

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: April 07, 2007, 12:02:02 PM »

I have seen the top at Sea side.cat

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: April 07, 2007, 12:05:51 PM »

Whoa!

I just had to log back in!  On my way out, I went by to see if the Murder and Crime thread had reached 15,000 yet.

It is at 20,078!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Holy Godiva!

Hummm. The last time I sent the link out was to that woman who had written about Aruba Travel for the Metro - NY paper. (Remember Carpe posted it Wednesday or Thursday morning I think. "Metro" is a sort of global thing - that's where we saw the Dutch article about Joran's book's court case. The travel article was in the NY version.)

I posted what my response here - don't remember if it was this thread or not.

Anybody have a link to that? Maybe she published it with the link ...

I am really busy right now; if no one else finds it I'll check into it later this weekend.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: April 07, 2007, 12:10:11 PM »

Yep, I remember that.  It was an ad for the stores at Seaside, a slide show and the exact top was worn by one of the models.  I may have saved the link.  Will try to find it.

FOUND IT!   Wink

http://www.seasidefl.com/video/video.htm

Watch the video:

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: April 07, 2007, 12:14:24 PM »

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/?action=view&current=1werree665.png

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/?action=view&current=errrrrrrrrrr55656fff-1.png

----

http://tinyurl.com/2u3Xnq

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.