April 30, 2024, 08:46:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511406 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: June 04, 2011, 07:37:17 PM »

Will the jury get a copy of the opening and closing statements??

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: June 04, 2011, 07:37:41 PM »

Not all hair from a deceased and or decomposing person has a deathband.  The scientists and experts do not know why this is a fact, it simply is a fact.
The only known source of a hair with a deathband is a decomposing body.
The deathband hair found in the trunk has only one known source and that is a decomposing body.
Although hairs on the duct tape were found, it was already known they were hairs from a deceased/decomposed person.  We do not know with certainity if there were any hairs with the deathband because those hairs have not been entered into evidence.
The hair found in the trunk equals a decomposing body.  Further testimony regarding decomposistion residing in the air samples, carpet samples, etc. will be forthcoming.
Thank You Sister!
You be welcome.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: June 04, 2011, 07:38:54 PM »

I guess what had me stuck was someone, I dont remember who, posted that Caylee was alive when the duct tape was put on because there was no banding on the skull hair. It has been a long week, for the trial and personally   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: June 04, 2011, 07:39:08 PM »

Not all hair from a deceased and or decomposing person has a deathband.  The scientists and experts do not know why this is a fact, it simply is a fact.
The deathband hair found in the trunk has only one known source and that is a decomposing body.
Although hairs on the duct tape were found, it was already known they were hairs from a deceased/decomposed person.  We do not know with certainity if there were any hairs with the deathband because those hairs have not been entered into evidence.
The hair found in the trunk equals a decomposing body.  Further testimony regarding decomposistion residing in the air samples, carpet samples, etc. will be forthcoming.

Sister thank you for explaining this so clearly for us.

You be welcome too!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: June 04, 2011, 07:39:50 PM »

listening to the HLN special. Cracks me up.. casey refers to the nanny as zenaida hyphen gonzales.. she is so damn detailed.

Loca
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: June 04, 2011, 07:42:36 PM »

eaelier someone mentioned casey being on the laptop. I now am convinced that casey could have been on scaredmonkeys.
since pillbury boy was showing her the website earlier.

Hi Loca

Klaas put SM on his screen as a joke   
But I do believe they read here and have been.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: June 04, 2011, 07:42:52 PM »

since I hsd never followed a trial before! I did not know who went first in closing arguments! I am so happy that the prosecution does! because they always end with such a bang!!
  this reminds me of the bailiff trying to get casey back to her cell at the end of the day. she just annoying ly hangs around.. and lately she sits back down so they cant make her go! she wont look at them or make eye contact with them!! until they come to make her go!!

Loca
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: June 04, 2011, 07:43:02 PM »

eaelier someone mentioned casey being on the laptop. I now am convinced that casey could have been on scaredmonkeys.
Loca, klaas said she photoshopped that  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: June 04, 2011, 07:43:06 PM »

Oh good.  Geraldo is going to prove tonight that Casey's rights were violated.  Call perry and the prosecution and tell them they can sleep in Monday. 

Monkey Devil!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: June 04, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »

I guess what had me stuck was someone, I dont remember who, posted that Caylee was alive when the duct tape was put on because there was no banding on the skull hair. It has been a long week, for the trial and personally   
I understand about the long week, flamom.  Lack of banding simply means lack of banding -- no more, no less.
Frankly, I will be paying close attention to the duct tape testimony because there just might be other evidence on it besides the precious baby's hair.  We just don't know yet.  I'm confident said testimony from the experts will be fascinating, to say the least.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: June 04, 2011, 07:45:04 PM »

since I hsd never followed a trial before! I did not know who went first in closing arguments! I am so happy that the prosecution does! because they always end with such a bang!!
  this reminds me of the bailiff trying to get casey back to her cell at the end of the day. she just annoying ly hangs around.. and lately she sits back down so they cant make her go! she wont look at them or make eye contact with them!! until they come to make her go!!
Isnt that too much!? I guess the inamte is tired of bologna sandwiches and confinement.. too bad so sad
She plops her butt in that seat at lightning speed 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: June 04, 2011, 07:45:21 PM »

Hi Loca

pb
I am so gullible... lmao lol.. omg klaas got me on that one... this is just too funny... I actualy fell for it!! gullible me. I need a drink now

Loca
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: June 04, 2011, 07:46:30 PM »

Oh my goodness, Geraldo says (on Fox news channel, just  now) defense has an ace in the hole, no Miranda rights given to her. Well, my question is this, if this is true, why not have the case thrown out before now and save FLA lots of $$? Who wasn't this brought up in the defense's opening statement. Remember Geraldo is a friend of the defense atty.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: June 04, 2011, 07:47:10 PM »

Isnt that too much!? I guess the inamte is tired of bologna sandwiches and confinement.. too bad so sad
She plops her butt in that seat at lightning speed 
bet kc misses her moms homeade chili!  now she has to eat jail food for the rest of her life.

Loca
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: June 04, 2011, 07:47:28 PM »

Hi Loca

pb
I am so gullible... lmao lol.. omg klaas got me on that one... this is just too funny... I actualy fell for it!! gullible me. I need a drink now

I will join you 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: June 04, 2011, 07:48:13 PM »

IBE
in one of the jailhouse tapes we heard this week. she tells lee she was read her miranda rights. its on tape.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: June 04, 2011, 07:48:43 PM »

Hi Loca

pb

I will join you 

pb

cheers to just us for caylee.

Loca
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: June 04, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »

What is the deal about geraldo keep on saying that casey will be free cause she was not read her rights?? I don't understand that and it scares me. Didn't she say her self somewhere that she was read her rights. If so can I get a link. And if she did say it. Was it at the right time? Idk how to ask. I guess she was  arrested 2 times right?? Is he saying the last time she was arrested she wasn't read her rights??
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: June 04, 2011, 07:48:57 PM »

Oh my goodness, Geraldo says (on Fox news channel, just  now) defense has an ace in the hole, no Miranda rights given to her. Well, my question is this, if this is true, why not have the case thrown out before now and save FLA lots of $$? Who wasn't this brought up in the defense's opening statement. Remember Geraldo is a friend of the defense atty.
Obviously his Cliff notes didn't include the taped interviews.  Good grief, what an idiot he is!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: June 04, 2011, 07:49:16 PM »

Thank You Sister!
You be welcome.

Thanks Sister.You explained that very well.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.