April 30, 2024, 11:52:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511428 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1260 on: June 04, 2011, 11:37:20 PM »

Sry mods.  I have no idea how I managed to double quote.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1261 on: June 04, 2011, 11:46:04 PM »

May is a major ratings period for television.  Talking heads will use this case to increase viewership in order to promote their own shows and popular and keep the money coming in.  Sadly, yet again, Caylee is victimized.  Exploited by her mother, murdered by her mother, exploited by her grandparents, exploited by Jose, exploited by media.  When will this precious baby ever find peace?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: June 04, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »

Goodnight monks!   ::justice2NJ::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: June 04, 2011, 11:53:41 PM »

I am willing to bet this is the only look you will see on Casey all day today.
t

Late to the party, sorry!  Just wanted to identify this look.  Ladies and gentlemen, I present Disdain, the sister of contempt and arrogance. JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: June 05, 2011, 12:01:27 AM »

Remember Lee's jailhouse video with Casey? He told Casey Jose's order of importance and priorities. He said, you Casey are first, Caylee is second,,,and then he listed a few others in order.  Lee was wrong. Baez's priority is himself, then Casey, then Caylee and so forth...although I do not see Caylee as anywhere in his agenda, Sad, isn't it?

Mr Baez does not have one character trait that I find even remotely appealing or worthy of respect.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: June 05, 2011, 12:02:04 AM »

Had to capture Baez's stance during the sidebar.

sheesh

I've noticed this is pretty typical for Baez at sidebars.  He's only stands there because he has to.  We see the same attitude by the same behavior when he is being instructed, rebuked, and corrected by JBP.  The Bible says that a man who will not accept correction is stupid. That's the only time I've ever seen the word stupid in the Bible too. WOW!

Forecast for the Day:
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1266 on: June 05, 2011, 12:03:19 AM »

The real victims here...

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: June 05, 2011, 12:04:14 AM »

15-minute mid-morning recess.

Probably preparing Bozo's cross

Wonder if Jose left his Blackberry on the table or on his chair?

Forecast for the Day:
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: June 05, 2011, 12:06:23 AM »

Well after that two hours we wont get back Im gonna say good night but not before I get in my last licks for the day

an angelic monkey Justice for Caylee  an angelic monkey

oh this is too cool lol

Loca
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: June 05, 2011, 12:09:35 AM »

Tonight, as most nights, I get my second wind as everyone else is retiring for the evening.

While I am thinking about it...I tend to pull up the CNN link to watch the trial, the wftv link cam on casey.

The links with the double screens I was not able to connect with today. Could that link please be added to the first post? It would be most helpful. Thanks!

Justice will prevail, Keep the faith

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: June 05, 2011, 12:11:37 AM »

Tonight, as most nights, I get my second wind as everyone else is retiring for the evening.

While I am thinking about it...I tend to pull up the CNN link to watch the trial, the wftv link cam on casey.

The links with the double screens I was not able to connect with today. Could that link please be added to the first post? It would be most helpful. Thanks!

Justice will prevail, Keep the faith

I think that link is already there but maybe the split wasn't working all day.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: June 05, 2011, 12:13:05 AM »

Guys, I'm confused about the hair on the duct tape. The tape was found still wrapped across Caylee's skull & was attached to her hair...right? Well, I understand the concept of hair w/o banding shown would have meant it was applied to a "living" Caylee, however it was found still attached to part if her skull which kept her mandible in place. When Caylee's remains were found, obviously she was dead, so how could all of the hairs found attached to the duct tape have not shown a deatg band? It doesn't make sense that Casey would have duct taped Caylee's nose/mouth & then ripped it off so that hair came out while Caylee was still alive, then placed that tape back across her face which ensured her mandible stayed in place (hence her tooth impression in the tape), yet not a single hair attached to the tape had a death band even though it was found on her deceased skull? This is what Baez is arguing. This is why Linda Kenney Baden stayed on as a consultant...she is married to Michael Baden. They are anti dp and trying to save Casey's life.

I believe Casey is responsible for Caylee's death. I think she'll be found guilty. I just don't think she'll get the dp. 

Titch

Could it be that only one hair with the death band was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle by investigators following Cindy's cleaning spree and ... that one hair was proof that Caylee had been in the trunk.

The hairs stuck to the duct tape ... the duct tape which was found among other items when Caylee remains were located ... most likely had the death band but does not prove the State's case that Caylee was in the trunk.

Janet

OK so when they found Caylee in the woods they didn't have to check for the death band because she was dead .They were just trying to prove that the dead band hair was in Casey's car = Casey had her in the trunk..

Right, but according to WesternObserver there were no hairs with death bands found  on the hairs stuck to the duct tape, that's what was specifically posted & it just doesn't make sense to me bc it's completely opposite of any lab study I ever did in college. I understand that not all hairs will show a deathband from a deceased person but it's highly unlikely for not a single hair attached to that duct tape found wrapped on Caylee's skull to have death banding. Especially considering the State is going with the theory that the duct tape was placed prior to her death and contributed to her death. If that's the case, at least one of those hairs from her skull should have had a deathband. I'm going off of what WesternObserver posted. I still need to look at the technical forensic report where the duct tape was examined. For that syringe to be found inside of a toilet paper roll and those inside of a Gatorade bottle which had traces of chloroform in it is enough for me. I just don't know about the duct tape info. The fact that Caylee was discarded the way she was, and the fact that a hair with deathbanding belonging to Caylee was found in Casey's trunk, well it should be enough to convict no matter what. Problem is establishing murder vs accident. In order for Casey to receive a stifff sentence, murder has to be 100% established, otherwise the evidence could be considered circumstantial & she could end up with manslaughter. She will serve time for sure...question is how much...unless she actually gets the dp. I just don't see the dp going through in this case.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: June 05, 2011, 12:16:25 AM »

O  NO he didnt!!!!!!      Geraldo just referred to Yuri's testimony as "willful ignorance"  o heck to the no    and Alan Dershowitz is absolutely wrong as well.  The interview as not rough, not by a long shot!    OMG these idiots, I just wanna reach thru the screen and go BadaBing with their heads banged together!!!

Can I help too (please!)

Geraldo just cutting him down, because Yuri is everything he's not.
Good looking guy too.....If I was only younger....

gerlado and baez are so much alike. In their haste to make a name for their selves they destroy their credibility and self respect. In fact I see so much of gerlados arrogance in jose! I see them both insult people with no class or professionalism!!  no one has a whole lot of respect for geraldo.

He doesnt know when to draw the line. If baez was such a  johnny cochran.. why is he referring to his cell for tips on how to proceed. Doesnt say much for the so called re-known mason.. he is just as ignerent as baez and he doesnt seem to be helping baez any. so many attorney and still they cant pull this off to come off with a decent organized presentation. baez running to get files from his car/forgetting files at home. Having a desk scattered cluttered! the list goes on. Those jail house c videos have been out since 08... baez had many chances to prepare  for this trial. He was too busy making the media circle   to promote himself and thats exactly what geraldo has done for himself all these years...he and baez are just two inept idiots...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: June 05, 2011, 12:19:08 AM »

I got my second wind too lol... have been up since 5 am... I was going to watch judge pirro but ! dr badens rambling on and I just changed it...

Loca
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: June 05, 2011, 12:23:20 AM »

omg leonords on and is saying kronks girlfriend told kronk where to find the body!!

Does anyone else recall LP and his so called "DAISY CHAIN THEORY" back somewhere after he had gotten involved ?? I know it was greatly discussed but can't recall when or how to find it...may be interesting to go through it again??

I do recall something about Kronk's supposed GF working for the jail I think and all the speculation evolving around.

I do not know if his saying it again on tv can cause him to be sued ? Anyone know ?

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1275 on: June 05, 2011, 12:29:47 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26876699/detail.html

This is from back in Feb.  It would seem that both Mason and Baez have grievances filed against them.  Is there any way to track the status of such?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: June 05, 2011, 12:33:38 AM »

This science is not over the Jury's head...   all they need to remember:-
A hair with a death band was found in her mother's trunk - a DEAD Caylee was in there.

Hair removed from the duct tape had NO death band- it came out of Caylee's head while she was alive.   That is all the evidence the State needs- duct tape was applied to a LIVING CHILD.
Agreed and it making me physically ill just to read it.

I agree kind of but the witness said it can take two days for the hair to start to show the postmortem banding.

But to show a death band the hair has to come out of a dead body.
Hair that comes from a live body will never develop a death band!
Hair that came from the duct tape had no band= came from a live Caylee..

Bringing forward again...
I still don't see it.  That duct tape was attached well after death, and up until the skull was found.  She was dead for several days (one would think) before the hair began detaching itself from the skull.  I would think there would be hair both with and without death bands attached to that duct tape.  But that's just me. 

I don't think it helps Byass's case that much ... Casey is still a murderer ... but that's some weird science if you ask me. 

If she was alive when the duct tape was wrapped around her head, the hair would not have death bands because she died afterward. What was attached to the tape would be free of death bands because she died later than applied.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: June 05, 2011, 12:35:01 AM »

I will leave with this thought. Baez is a little man with a chip on his shoulder-and it shows.

Keep rocking on your feet little man, stumble and stutter over your words, endure the humiliation of the judge telling you how to do what you should have learned in law school, work that neck and both those chins-sleep well and may the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: June 05, 2011, 12:37:10 AM »

Dr. Keith Ablow was on Geraldo's show and said that KC is incredibly "gifted" at duplicity.

He was not on Judge Jeannine Pirro's show.

Dr. Ablow shaves his head bald.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: June 05, 2011, 12:37:12 AM »

Not all hair from a deceased and or decomposing person has a deathband.  The scientists and experts do not know why this is a fact, it simply is a fact.
The only known source of a hair with a deathband is a decomposing body.
The deathband hair found in the trunk has only one known source and that is a decomposing body.
Although hairs on the duct tape were found, it was already known they were hairs from a deceased/decomposed person.  We do not know with certainity if there were any hairs with the deathband because those hairs have not been entered into evidence.
The hair found in the trunk equals a decomposing body.  Further testimony regarding decomposistion residing in the air samples, carpet samples, etc. will be forthcoming.
Thank You Sister!

Thanks so much Sister.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.