April 30, 2024, 04:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511364 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: June 05, 2011, 01:11:22 AM »

Right, but according to WesternObserver there were no hairs with death bands found  on the hairs stuck to the duct tape, that's what was specifically posted & it just doesn't make sense to me bc it's completely opposite of any lab study I ever did in college. I understand that not all hairs will show a deathband from a deceased person but it's highly unlikely for not a single hair attached to that duct tape found wrapped on Caylee's skull to have death banding. Especially considering the State is going with the theory that the duct tape was placed prior to her death and contributed to her death. If that's the case, at least one of those hairs from her skull should have had a deathband. I'm going off of what WesternObserver posted. I still need to look at the technical forensic report where the duct tape was examined. For that syringe to be found inside of a toilet paper roll and those inside of a Gatorade bottle which had traces of chloroform in it is enough for me. I just don't know about the duct tape info. The fact that Caylee was discarded the way she was, and the fact that a hair with deathbanding belonging to Caylee was found in Casey's trunk, well it should be enough to convict no matter what. Problem is establishing murder vs accident. In order for Casey to receive a stifff sentence, murder has to be 100% established, otherwise the evidence could be considered circumstantial & she could end up with manslaughter. She will serve time for sure...question is how much...unless she actually gets the dp. I just don't see the dp going through in this case.

Murder NEVER is 100% established in any case regardless if the evidence is circumstantial or eye witness. That is not the legal requirement for a guilty verdict even when it includes the death penalty. The "accident" story does not pass muster on a number of items and the wild story bozo told is going to jump up and bite him in the butt.

1. She waited 31 days and then never reported it. Her mother did when KC was caught.
2. She had no prior history of mental illness which would keep her from knowing right and wrong. (which is the legal definition of insanity)
3. The bones did not indicate drowning. (you will hear that later in court)
4. George was not there and he put himself in the position to be accused when he lied saying he saw them the morning of the 16th. He may have seen KC carrying out Caylee in that laundry bag, but in my mind she died the night of the 15th after KC & Cindy had that fight.
5. On the jailhouse tapes KC talks about how George is the best father anyone could have.
6. Now that they have locked themselves into this new story, the proof will be much easier than the state expected.
7. Tony will be brought back to testify that she never told him George molested her.
8. Jesse Grund will tell she never told him she was molested.
9. The death bands on the tape is irrelevant. Hair samples are not identifiable for that after a short period of time.

(a number of other reasons but this is enough for now)

The natural appearance of hair include use of hair dyes, rinses, permanents, frosts, and other chemical applications. Environmental alterations can result from exposure to excessive sunlight, wind, dryness, and other conditions. Because hair can be affected by a number of environmental and chemical conditions, it is recommended that head hair samples be obtained as soon as possible from suspects and victims of crime. Head hair samples obtained years after a crime are generally not suitable for meaningful comparison purposes because they lose all identifiable  properties.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1281 on: June 05, 2011, 01:22:21 AM »

Right, but according to WesternObserver there were no hairs with death bands found  on the hairs stuck to the duct tape, that's what was specifically posted & it just doesn't make sense to me bc it's completely opposite of any lab study I ever did in college. I understand that not all hairs will show a deathband from a deceased person but it's highly unlikely for not a single hair attached to that duct tape found wrapped on Caylee's skull to have death banding. Especially considering the State is going with the theory that the duct tape was placed prior to her death and contributed to her death. If that's the case, at least one of those hairs from her skull should have had a deathband. I'm going off of what WesternObserver posted. I still need to look at the technical forensic report where the duct tape was examined. For that syringe to be found inside of a toilet paper roll and those inside of a Gatorade bottle which had traces of chloroform in it is enough for me. I just don't know about the duct tape info. The fact that Caylee was discarded the way she was, and the fact that a hair with deathbanding belonging to Caylee was found in Casey's trunk, well it should be enough to convict no matter what. Problem is establishing murder vs accident. In order for Casey to receive a stifff sentence, murder has to be 100% established, otherwise the evidence could be considered circumstantial & she could end up with manslaughter. She will serve time for sure...question is how much...unless she actually gets the dp. I just don't see the dp going through in this case.

Murder NEVER is 100% established in any case regardless if the evidence is circumstantial or eye witness. That is not the legal requirement for a guilty verdict even when it includes the death penalty. The "accident" story does not pass muster on a number of items and the wild story bozo told is going to jump up and bite him in the butt.

1. She waited 31 days and then never reported it. Her mother did when KC was caught.
2. She had no prior history of mental illness which would keep her from knowing right and wrong. (which is the legal definition of insanity)
3. The bones did not indicate drowning. (you will hear that later in court)
4. George was not there and he put himself in the position to be accused when he lied saying he saw them the morning of the 16th. He may have seen KC carrying out Caylee in that laundry bag, but in my mind she died the night of the 15th after KC & Cindy had that fight.
5. On the jailhouse tapes KC talks about how George is the best father anyone could have.
6. Now that they have locked themselves into this new story, the proof will be much easier than the state expected.
7. Tony will be brought back to testify that she never told him George molested her.
8. Jesse Grund will tell she never told him she was molested.
9. The death bands on the tape is irrelevant. Hair samples are not identifiable for that after a short period of time.

(a number of other reasons but this is enough for now)

The natural appearance of hair include use of hair dyes, rinses, permanents, frosts, and other chemical applications. Environmental alterations can result from exposure to excessive sunlight, wind, dryness, and other conditions. Because hair can be affected by a number of environmental and chemical conditions, it is recommended that head hair samples be obtained as soon as possible from suspects and victims of crime. Head hair samples obtained years after a crime are generally not suitable for meaningful comparison purposes because they lose all identifiable  properties.

Thanks Turbo. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: June 05, 2011, 01:35:28 AM »

And by the way...........the case stupid bozo was quoting in court was about identifying a person by the hair samples - NOTHING about banding and it was totally irrelevant to the case as the mitochondrial DNA was identified as either Cindy, KC or Caylee and the only one dead is Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: June 05, 2011, 01:48:14 AM »

One more thing while I am on a roll. I think bozo got the Kronk story from Padilla. It is a bizarre story and not a word of it is true that I can determine. Padilla was on TV tonight saying he talked to Kronk's ex-wife and spent time with her at her home in Kingsport, Tennessee. That sounded good but she lives in Maryville, Tennesse which is 180 miles from Kingsport. He then said Kronk's son told him that Kronk told him at Thanksgiving he found the body, but in his deposition he said no. It sounds to me like another one of bozo's un-researched alien tales. I think he took Padilla's word without doing any research on it and now he is going to be humiliated in court when all that comes out. I think he dismissed the deposition thinking he could "pull it out of Kronk's son" when there is nothing to pull out. The story that he was dating someone in the sheriff's department that listened to KC & Bozo talking has turned out to be totally erroneous too. Bozo once again is going to left holding a bag of crap when it is all brought out.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: June 05, 2011, 01:51:53 AM »

I finally found the article I made reference to last night. IMO and MO only, I think Casey's main attorney has brained washed her for 3 years for control, fame and money. ie: here's a fat cash cow to cash, and fame. Like the film industry, the leeches are there around a potential star or star for the leeches own gain.

IMO there has been mind control, separation from family, Stockholm syndrome.
IMO and MO only, I think some of her attorneys are there sincerely to help her or they are acting that way with their own personal agendas. Some have jumped ship. Maybe they jumped ship not because of Casey but because of Baez's tactics.

My take on this article that early on she was trying to reach for help from the main leech while he was in NY. I'd like to know the names of the attorneys who are referenced in the article and if they are still with the defense.  My free speech opinion.

http://www.cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/03/ddhln.01.html

(my bolding the print in some areas)

Dr. Drew Pinsky show HLN Friday, June 4, 2011

PINSKY: Mike Brooks, a grieving mother whose child is missing, does she usually act like that?

BROOKS: You know, I`ve always said, what is the real Casey Anthony? Have we seen the real Casey Anthony? Will we ever really see the real Casey Anthony?

Because the lies, she keeps crying, but we know it`s all an act, Dr. Drew. It`s just amazing to me on this August 14th tape that we see with George and Cindy here and all that anger. I think it`s -- as I said, I think it`s the reality starting to set in.

But I thought it was interesting today, too, because George, you saw George during this visit as kind of detective George Anthony, too, offering out there a guy they talked to by the name of Scott (ph) who could help her And he said, and, you know, you could talk to him without having Jose Baez there. I thought that was very interesting. .

PINSKY: The guy, Scott (ph) I think is his workers` comp attorney or something, isn`t it? It`s actually some crazy -- is that who that is?

BROOKS: Actually, it`s Scott Bolen (ph), special agent, FBI. Special Agent Scott Bolen (ph). And, you know, after this visit, it was interesting, because one of the other things George said on this August 14th visit, do they give you any pen or paper? Maybe you could write a note to the sheriff, Sheriff Berry (ph).

And apparently after they left, she got some paper and she got something to write with, and she wrote Sheriff Berry (ph) a note, Dr. Drew. And the lead detective, Yuri Melich, he got that, opened it up, and it says, "Is there any way that I can have a meeting set up with my father, George Anthony? I would in every way appreciate it. I know it`s an unusual request, but it`s important nonetheless."

So later that night, George Anthony, along with Yuri Melich, Special Agent Scott Bolen (ph), and Sergeant Allen (ph) were the other investigators. They show up at the jail for a visit with Casey.

Well, Jose Baez was out of town in New York. And the substitute attorneys had met with her just prior to this. He said, you`re not meeting with her. They wanted to wait an hour and a half. Meeting called off.

But that was interesting, because it all had to do with this visit and a little bit of detective work by George Anthony.

PINSKY: Mike, what do you make of all that?

CARDOZA: See, I disagree with Mike a little bit. When he says that it`s Casey`s act, no, it`s not an act. That`s who Casey Anthony is.

PINSKY: A lying, obfuscating, dissembling person?

CARDOZA: Absolutely. Well, she is. And that`s why you have to embrace all of that and use that as part of your defense.

Not she`s not guilty, but get that degree down, because no jury is going to walk away from these tapes. No jury is not going to believe it. There she is in her own words doing this. But the experts have to point out that`s her sickness talking.

PINSKY: Right. And again, we`re trying to save her from the death penalty.

CARDOZA: Exactly.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: June 05, 2011, 01:56:41 AM »

Wow, Turbothink, the Virgoes are active tonight! 9/11

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: June 05, 2011, 02:03:19 AM »

All of this just let's us know that there are people out there that see things differently than we do.  However, that doesn't make them right.  I feel she will be convicted of 1st degree murder and get LWOP.  I do not think she will get a reversal.  So Geraldo and a senile sheriff do not agree.....oh well.

ITA, She will be convicted & get LWOP (slight possibility of DP) & they will fail with a reversal.  IF given the DP, she will fail on automatic appeal & beyond on anything that has been discussed thus far.

SO take that  

Judge Perry has never had a case revered on appeal. That should tell them something. She will be found guilty and whether the DP is imposed or not is anyone's guess.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: June 05, 2011, 02:03:43 AM »

All of this just let's us know that there are people out there that see things differently than we do.  However, that doesn't make them right.  I feel she will be convicted of 1st degree murder and get LWOP.  I do not think she will get a reversal.  So Geraldo and a senile sheriff do not agree.....oh well.

ITA, She will be convicted & get LWOP (slight possibility of DP) & they will fail with a reversal.  IF given the DP, she will fail on automatic appeal & beyond on anything that has been discussed thus far.

SO take that 

Judge Perry has never had a case revered on appeal. That should tell them something. She will be found guilty and whether the DP is imposed or not is anyone's guess.

"reversed"..............geeshhhhhhhh

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: June 05, 2011, 02:04:53 AM »

I am a Leo............

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: June 05, 2011, 02:15:57 AM »

OK guys, he didn't have to hear it from a girlfriend or anyone. He has worked in the area as a meter reader for a long time and probably has heard the story of the local hang out in those woods and kid's pet cemetery. I don't have experience in hiding a body, but IMO one in stress would go to a place that is familiar, especially if it is one who has not thought things through.

Between all the missing person cases we have followed here in the last years in FL  we certainly learned more about FL and its geography. I have been to FL a few times before being on Scared Monkeys and I personally can tell you if I had to hide a body, it would not be in a residential area! IMO there are better other places in FL.

In the Donna Jou case I became frustrated when the LAPD wouldn't let Tim Miller come and search for they said the area had no places to hide a body. I went out and took pictures in a mile area "where I'd hide a body". I had never thought like that before but it was not hard to find nicks and crannies in a residential area. IMO from all this... hiding a body in a residential area is dumb, just yelling to be found vs. all the swamps, forest, everglades, et al in FLA.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: June 05, 2011, 02:24:07 AM »

I am a Leo............

Oh, sorry. A few days ago we were joking here how Virgoes get so detailed. My Dad and late best friend were Leos, really neat. OK Klaas will get me for not going to the break room. Am on my second bottle ( 64 oz) of V8 so am getting polluted

Love ya

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: June 05, 2011, 02:29:09 AM »

Night all, am 45 pages behind so going to catch up and buy something online to pamper the stress. Good excuse to shop.

The Monkey Family does Good Works.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: June 05, 2011, 02:35:34 AM »

The baby doll put the hair of a dead body in the trunk??? BWAH   

Is it not scary that we live in a world with these many nitwits drinking tainted koolaid

It is no surprise to me............these are the same idiots who voted for Obama.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: June 05, 2011, 03:20:46 AM »

I finally found the article I made reference to last night. IMO and MO only, I think Casey's main attorney has brained washed her for 3 years for control, fame and money. ie: here's a fat cash cow to cash, and fame. Like the film industry, the leeches are there around a potential star or star for the leeches own gain.

IMO there has been mind control, separation from family, Stockholm syndrome.
IMO and MO only, I think some of her attorneys are there sincerely to help her or they are acting that way with their own personal agendas. Some have jumped ship. Maybe they jumped ship not because of Casey but because of Baez's tactics.

My take on this article that early on she was trying to reach for help from the main leech while he was in NY. I'd like to know the names of the attorneys who are referenced in the article and if they are still with the defense.  My free speech opinion.

http://www.cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/03/ddhln.01.html

(my bolding the print in some areas)

Dr. Drew Pinsky show HLN Friday, June 4, 2011

PINSKY: Mike Brooks, a grieving mother whose child is missing, does she usually act like that?

BROOKS: You know, I`ve always said, what is the real Casey Anthony? Have we seen the real Casey Anthony? Will we ever really see the real Casey Anthony?

Because the lies, she keeps crying, but we know it`s all an act, Dr. Drew. It`s just amazing to me on this August 14th tape that we see with George and Cindy here and all that anger. I think it`s -- as I said, I think it`s the reality starting to set in.

But I thought it was interesting today, too, because George, you saw George during this visit as kind of detective George Anthony, too, offering out there a guy they talked to by the name of Scott (ph) who could help her And he said, and, you know, you could talk to him without having Jose Baez there. I thought that was very interesting. .

PINSKY: The guy, Scott (ph) I think is his workers` comp attorney or something, isn`t it? It`s actually some crazy -- is that who that is?

BROOKS: Actually, it`s Scott Bolen (ph), special agent, FBI. Special Agent Scott Bolen (ph). And, you know, after this visit, it was interesting, because one of the other things George said on this August 14th visit, do they give you any pen or paper? Maybe you could write a note to the sheriff, Sheriff Berry (ph).

And apparently after they left, she got some paper and she got something to write with, and she wrote Sheriff Berry (ph) a note, Dr. Drew. And the lead detective, Yuri Melich, he got that, opened it up, and it says, "Is there any way that I can have a meeting set up with my father, George Anthony? I would in every way appreciate it. I know it`s an unusual request, but it`s important nonetheless."

So later that night, George Anthony, along with Yuri Melich, Special Agent Scott Bolen (ph), and Sergeant Allen (ph) were the other investigators. They show up at the jail for a visit with Casey.

Well, Jose Baez was out of town in New York. And the substitute attorneys had met with her just prior to this. He said, you`re not meeting with her. They wanted to wait an hour and a half. Meeting called off.

But that was interesting, because it all had to do with this visit and a little bit of detective work by George Anthony.

PINSKY: Mike, what do you make of all that?

CARDOZA: See, I disagree with Mike a little bit. When he says that it`s Casey`s act, no, it`s not an act. That`s who Casey Anthony is.

PINSKY: A lying, obfuscating, dissembling person?

CARDOZA: Absolutely. Well, she is. And that`s why you have to embrace all of that and use that as part of your defense.

Not she`s not guilty, but get that degree down, because no jury is going to walk away from these tapes. No jury is not going to believe it. There she is in her own words doing this. But the experts have to point out that`s her sickness talking.

PINSKY: Right. And again, we`re trying to save her from the death penalty.

CARDOZA: Exactly.

"But that was interesting, because it all had to do with this visit and a little bit of detective work by George Anthony."

what do they mean by "detective work by George Anthony"?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1294 on: June 05, 2011, 03:38:27 AM »

And by the way...........the case stupid bozo was quoting in court was about identifying a person by the hair samples - NOTHING about banding and it was totally irrelevant to the case as the mitochondrial DNA was identified as either Cindy, KC or Caylee and the only one dead is Caylee.

I thought I heard the witness say that they were only speaking about the hair found in the car and not the hair found with the body, AND the hair found with her scalp, it appears to me they have no death band because the tape was placed before she died and threfore any pulled out on the duct tape would not have a deathband, but did they even test that hair for deathbands? 

We still have not heard about the chloroform, the duct tape, and what the stains showed, if anything.  Still alot to go through. 

I believe this to be 100% murder (even if it happened because she as putting Caylee to sleep so she can party), because it is illegal to sedate your child so you can leave her alone so you can go party.  I am not sure where the duct tape comes in though.  That to me, speaks premeditated, no ifs, ands, or buts. 

You know what would help, if the wench would tell what happened to Caylee, but she won't cause she is a wench and she thought nothing of her daughter's life, and is all fine and dandy with Caylee's memory being snuffed out by lies that she tells.  No dignity for her dead daughter.  She cares not. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 05, 2011, 03:39:36 AM »

I am a Leo............

Haha, me too, and a really stubbone one at that. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: June 05, 2011, 03:46:08 AM »

OK, I give. Who is Murt? A dog?

Pretty much.

He is a person who likes to get involved in missing child cases.  He has a van where he drives around, while on a web cam, to sites of interest, looks around, etc.  When we had not found Caylee yet, he was at the park diving site where Padilla swore Caylee was in that water. 

When Trenton Duckett was mising, he wrote a letter to the kidnapper telling him to just drop off Trenton at any hospital or whatever.

A basket case, pretty much.  He inserts himself whereever.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: June 05, 2011, 03:47:25 AM »

Murt bought an old TV van and streamed alot of the search for Caylee on his Murtcam 

Murt witness one live cam?!!!!   Too funny! 

Good night to all the monkeys still hangin' in the cage!  Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

He also called his van the MurtMobile and he swore he had trademarks on that and his name Murt.  He posts on Topix, anywhere else he can get his stupidity in. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: June 05, 2011, 03:48:36 AM »

Murt bought an old TV van and streamed alot of the search for Caylee on his Murtcam 

Murt witness one live cam?!!!!   Too funny! 

Good night to all the monkeys still hangin' in the cage!  Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

One more thing on Murt.  When Trenton Duckett was missing, Murt had a car lot where he sold used cars.  He would run anybody's license plate tags who passed his car lot to see who they were.  I believe that is illegal, but because he has those capabilities, owning a car lot, he did it.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: June 05, 2011, 03:48:54 AM »

I thought I heard the witness say that they were only speaking about the hair found in the car and not the hair found with the body, AND the hair found with her scalp, it appears to me they have no death band because the tape was placed before she died and threfore any pulled out on the duct tape would not have a deathband, but did they even test that hair for deathbands? 

We still have not heard about the chloroform, the duct tape, and what the stains showed, if anything.  Still alot to go through. 

I believe this to be 100% murder (even if it happened because she as putting Caylee to sleep so she can party), because it is illegal to sedate your child so you can leave her alone so you can go party.  I am not sure where the duct tape comes in though.  That to me, speaks premeditated, no ifs, ands, or buts. 

You know what would help, if the wench would tell what happened to Caylee, but she won't cause she is a wench and she thought nothing of her daughter's life, and is all fine and dandy with Caylee's memory being snuffed out by lies that she tells.  No dignity for her dead daughter.  She cares not. 

I think it was too.  I know some people think the "flurry" of calls she made to Cindy George Lee etc. means it was an accident but it could be that she was going to fake the kidnapping right then & there.  I don't think she ever regretted doing it but I think if she was flustered & in a panic it was because she didn't know what to do next!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.