April 30, 2024, 12:59:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511439 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: June 05, 2011, 03:54:59 AM »

And by the way...........the case stupid bozo was quoting in court was about identifying a person by the hair samples - NOTHING about banding and it was totally irrelevant to the case as the mitochondrial DNA was identified as either Cindy, KC or Caylee and the only one dead is Caylee.

I thought I heard the witness say that they were only speaking about the hair found in the car and not the hair found with the body, AND the hair found with her scalp, it appears to me they have no death band because the tape was placed before she died and threfore any pulled out on the duct tape would not have a deathband, but did they even test that hair for deathbands? 

We still have not heard about the chloroform, the duct tape, and what the stains showed, if anything.  Still alot to go through. 

I believe this to be 100% murder (even if it happened because she as putting Caylee to sleep so she can party), because it is illegal to sedate your child so you can leave her alone so you can go party.  I am not sure where the duct tape comes in though.  That to me, speaks premeditated, no ifs, ands, or buts. 

You know what would help, if the wench would tell what happened to Caylee, but she won't cause she is a wench and she thought nothing of her daughter's life, and is all fine and dandy with Caylee's memory being snuffed out by lies that she tells.  No dignity for her dead daughter.  She cares not. 

you know I said this the other night & it happened again tonight.  My baby girl who is two drinks a bottle & I rock her to sleep at night.  She just stares into my eyes & I have to fight back tears of just overwhelming love for this little creature so I don't scare her.  My heart breaks for Caylee.  I pray that she was already "asleep" when Casey put the duct tape on her.  Can you imagine that little girl seeing the one person in the world that is supposed to love you unconditionally & protect you with their life with hatred in their eyes and I'm sure she was scared.  I wonder if the monster was saying anything to her.  That precious little girl - breaks my heart!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1301 on: June 05, 2011, 03:58:06 AM »

Janet, not every hair gets a death band. So, it could make sense. However, we haven't gotten to the duct tape hair yet. Only what was in the car.

Thanks stayhomemommy

Fortunately the one and only hair found by investigators in the trunk of Casey's vehicle following Cindy's clean spree revealed a death band.

Murphy's law would indicate that some of the strands of hair attached to the duct tape  should reveal a death band.

IMO

Janet

One would think so, unless the duct tape ripped them out before that could happen. I admit that I haven't read about the duct tape hairs yet. So, I honestly don't know.

I don't know if these are Caylee's hairs ,they were from evidence that was released.
But why would they check for a death band when they found a dead Caylee that doesn't make sense to me . Checking in the trunk for a hair with a death band means she was in the trunk.

I also do not think they were looking for deathbands in the trunk.  They were processing the hair to see whose it was that was found in the trunk and in the process of viewing and checking characteristics to see whose hair it was, they saw a deathband.  IMO anyway.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: June 05, 2011, 04:02:39 AM »

Dr Michael Baden (LKB's husband)     Just tried to say the death band hair could have been Lee's, the panel reminded him that it was stated that it was female.  Cindy is blonde, Casey dyed her hair, Caylee was murdered.   OMG why are these professionals so easily willing to put their reputations on the line!

First, how could it be Lee's?  Lee is alive, last I knew.  Lee does not have 9 inch long hair.   Lee's has gray/white hair, this was a brown hair.  And, I believe it was a female hair, no? 

sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: June 05, 2011, 04:32:34 AM »

It will be interesting to see if Casey Anthony's conference room interrogation at Universal will be discussed on HLN and elsewhere on Monday.

As most of you know the door was unlocked during the intense interrogation. So in some ways her freedom of movement was not as limited as it would have been in a locked police car.

Should she have been Mirandized? This issue is beginning to gain a little traction as a possible appellate issue.

In other words could a case be made on appeal that this met the standard of custodial interrogation and Casey should have been Mirandized. In United States criminal law, a custodial interrogation (or, generally, custodial situation) is a situation in which the suspect's freedom of movement is restrained, even if she is not under arrest.

It could be argued that the ultimate inquiry is whether a normal, reasonable person (not just Casey) would feel free to end the encounter with law enforcement and leave the scene.

IMO it seems like a close call and that is why I would like to hear some attorneys weigh in. One very successful appellate attorney already has. Alan Dershowitz was on Fox News on Saturday stating that the chances for a successful appeal appear to be very good. Hmmm.

More on custodial interrogation at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custodial_interrogation

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1304 on: June 05, 2011, 05:40:25 AM »

Great comments here................

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28131185/detail.html#COMMENTTOP

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: June 05, 2011, 06:08:17 AM »

Okay, I don't get it.  Wouldn't that hair that was still attached to Caylee's skull ... and the duct tape ... when the skull was found ... have a death band?  Someone explain please?  I missed everything after 10 EST. 
Scientifically I do not see how this is possible. If she died as a result of the duct tape, I get it. If the hair attached to the tape had no banding, what did KC do, pull it out while she was alive. I personally would like to see a link that said the hair on the duct tape had no banding. All that proves is that not all hair develops it, or its not true.
Once Caylee died, the hair stuck to the duct tape should show the banding.. anyone?

Maybe they didn't check for the death band on a dead Caylee body. why would they, they already knew she was dead.

Omgosh Blonde I fell asleep with my phone again. I agree, why look for a death band but don't forget the forensic team & lab workers would have had to test the hair for poisons, chemicals & such. So since the duct tape hair would already be under slides for microscopes besides the nuclear testing, then a death band would be easily visible. I understand not all hairs from a dead person may have a death band but it's far fetched that not a single hair on the duct tape would show death banding...especially since that was still attached tight enough to hold her mandible in place & the Prosecution said it was attached before her death. This is why I questioned WesternObserver bc I'd like to make sure the lab pros actually tested all of that hair & found nothing. The only thing that would make sense to me is that the specimin was just too degraded from the environment it was left in. They would have compared the appearance of the duct tape hairs with Caylee's known hairs from her brush or whatever to also help establish identity. Dr. G had to do everything she could bc no tissue was found, Caylee's remains were completely skeletonized.

I'm so frustrated bc it's absolutely obvious Casey dis something to Caylee but all these anti dp experts keep popping out of the woodwork & freely speaking on tv, trying to assist with reasonable doubt. I'm with Cappy on this & think there should be a law against this & the experts should be forced to stick to the facts without throwing their opinions around. It doesn't level the playing field like they want tge public to believe, instead it helps people get away with murder. It should be illegal.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: June 05, 2011, 06:15:49 AM »

Dr Michael Baden (LKB's husband)     Just tried to say the death band hair could have been Lee's, the panel reminded him that it was stated that it was female.  Cindy is blonde, Casey dyed her hair, Caylee was murdered.   OMG why are these professionals so easily willing to put their reputations on the line!

The more 'crap' I see with these idiots like Baden and Rivera...I know we have an amendment 'Freedom of Speech' but there should be a LAW against this kind of inaccurate reporting.  Seriously, it's just not right.   

Shan, I have a real problem with these legal commentators & pundits that purposefully are disingenuous with what they say which is misleading to the public, especially those that are not familiar with the law in any great depth.

I just can't stand it.  Those of us familiar with this case understand the fact that they are totally FOS but a lot of others do not know much about it and can be swayed by their DELIBERATE act to sway in their favor.  I just don't think it should be allowed.  Period.  It's appalling. I am so frustrated with Bozo and that DT that I couldn't even watch today.  I pray that the jury will see through him and do what's right.  The media reports with these 'expert' panels are making me wanna  I just feel that all these so called 'experts' should have to stick with the FACTS.  A baby was murdered and their thoughts are on 5 minutes of fame.  I guess it goes hand in hand with the world we live in.  Sad.   

Omgosh I completely agree. A child is dead, a sweet innocent child.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: June 05, 2011, 06:28:13 AM »

OK, I give. Who is Murt? A dog?

Klass tell the folks about Murt and what he is about

lmao murt's a joke
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: June 05, 2011, 06:58:45 AM »

This science is not over the Jury's head...   all they need to remember:-
A hair with a death band was found in her mother's trunk - a DEAD Caylee was in there.

Hair removed from the duct tape had NO death band- it came out of Caylee's head while she was alive.   That is all the evidence the State needs- duct tape was applied to a LIVING CHILD.
Agreed and it making me physically ill just to read it.

I agree kind of but the witness said it can take two days for the hair to start to show the postmortem banding.

But to show a death band the hair has to come out of a dead body.
Hair that comes from a live body will never develop a death band!
Hair that came from the duct tape had no band= came from a live Caylee..

Bringing forward again...
I still don't see it.  That duct tape was attached well after death, and up until the skull was found.  She was dead for several days (one would think) before the hair began detaching itself from the skull.  I would think there would be hair both with and without death bands attached to that duct tape.  But that's just me. 

I don't think it helps Byass's case that much ... Casey is still a murderer ... but that's some weird science if you ask me. 

If she was alive when the duct tape was wrapped around her head, the hair would not have death bands because she died afterward. What was attached to the tape would be free of death bands because she died later than applied.

? This is true when pertaining to the theory that the duct tape was placed over Caylee's mouth & possibly ripped off or hairs pulled out but still attached to duct tape while she was still alive. It wouldn't apply if the duct tape was attached tight enough to hold the mandible in place again bc some of her hair would have still been in her head. Postmortem root banding is self explanatory. The banding occurs near or through the root. The duct tape couldn't be on all of the hair roots bc the roots are in the scalp. If the forensics show no banding on the hairs still attached, I'm thinking it's bc the specimin was too degraded from the elements & insectae.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: June 05, 2011, 07:01:39 AM »

It will be interesting to see if Casey Anthony's conference room interrogation at Universal will be discussed on HLN and elsewhere on Monday.

As most of you know the door was unlocked during the intense interrogation. So in some ways her freedom of movement was not as limited as it would have been in a locked police car.

Should she have been Mirandized? This issue is beginning to gain a little traction as a possible appellate issue.

In other words could a case be made on appeal that this met the standard of custodial interrogation and Casey should have been Mirandized. In United States criminal law, a custodial interrogation (or, generally, custodial situation) is a situation in which the suspect's freedom of movement is restrained, even if she is not under arrest.

It could be argued that the ultimate inquiry is whether a normal, reasonable person (not just Casey) would feel free to end the encounter with law enforcement and leave the scene.

IMO it seems like a close call and that is why I would like to hear some attorneys weigh in. One very successful appellate attorney already has. Alan Dershowitz was on Fox News on Saturday stating that the chances for a successful appeal appear to be very good. Hmmm.

Sorry to say, she was NOT under arrest, she was supposed to be helping find her missing child.  I don't care how all these experts want to spin the truth, it was not necessary to mirandize her to get information to find her missing child.  They can cry her rights were violated until teh cows come home, but it does not make it true.

Who the heck claims they have a missing child and while giving information to find that missing child thinks she is under arrest? 

No appelate issues here, I am afraid, just LWOP for the 1st degree murder of her child.  Not a lawyer, but I use common sense.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: June 05, 2011, 07:04:14 AM »

And, IMO, appelate lawyers are just like ambulance chasers. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: June 05, 2011, 07:04:54 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/256799/Day-10:-Hair-and-air-take-center-stage-in-Case-Against-Casey
Tomorrow brings Day 11 of the Casey Anthony trial
By Adam Longo and Amanda Evans, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Sunday, June 05, 2011 6:52 AM

ORLANDO --

Testimony is scheduled to resume tomorrow in Orlando in the first degree murder trial of Casey Anthony.

Prosecution experts are expected to take the stand to present more scientific evidence.

Saturday, Day 10 of the trial, was a “hairy” day for the defense.

FBI forensic scientist Karen Lowe took to the stand Saturday and testified about the microscopic details of hair.

The defense was ready to challenge this science along with the air samples, which were both presented by the prosecution Saturday.
 ::snipping2::
Wrap up of day 10 of Casey Anthony trial Watch Video http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/Casey-wrap-0604.flv&vtitle=Wrap%20up%20of%20day%2010%20of%20Casey%20Anthony%20trial

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: June 05, 2011, 07:09:40 AM »

Right, but according to WesternObserver there were no hairs with death bands found  on the hairs stuck to the duct tape, that's what was specifically posted & it just doesn't make sense to me bc it's completely opposite of any lab study I ever did in college. I understand that not all hairs will show a deathband from a deceased person but it's highly unlikely for not a single hair attached to that duct tape found wrapped on Caylee's skull to have death banding. Especially considering the State is going with the theory that the duct tape was placed prior to her death and contributed to her death. If that's the case, at least one of those hairs from her skull should have had a deathband. I'm going off of what WesternObserver posted. I still need to look at the technical forensic report where the duct tape was examined. For that syringe to be found inside of a toilet paper roll and those inside of a Gatorade bottle which had traces of chloroform in it is enough for me. I just don't know about the duct tape info. The fact that Caylee was discarded the way she was, and the fact that a hair with deathbanding belonging to Caylee was found in Casey's trunk, well it should be enough to convict no matter what. Problem is establishing murder vs accident. In order for Casey to receive a stifff sentence, murder has to be 100% established, otherwise the evidence could be considered circumstantial & she could end up with manslaughter. She will serve time for sure...question is how much...unless she actually gets the dp. I just don't see the dp going through in this case.

Murder NEVER is 100% established in any case regardless if the evidence is circumstantial or eye witness. That is not the legal requirement for a guilty verdict even when it includes the death penalty. The "accident" story does not pass muster on a number of items and the wild story bozo told is going to jump up and bite him in the butt.

1. She waited 31 days and then never reported it. Her mother did when KC was caught.
2. She had no prior history of mental illness which would keep her from knowing right and wrong. (which is the legal definition of insanity)
3. The bones did not indicate drowning. (you will hear that later in court)
4. George was not there and he put himself in the position to be accused when he lied saying he saw them the morning of the 16th. He may have seen KC carrying out Caylee in that laundry bag, but in my mind she died the night of the 15th after KC & Cindy had that fight.
5. On the jailhouse tapes KC talks about how George is the best father anyone could have.
6. Now that they have locked themselves into this new story, the proof will be much easier than the state expected.
7. Tony will be brought back to testify that she never told him George molested her.
8. Jesse Grund will tell she never told him she was molested.
9. The death bands on the tape is irrelevant. Hair samples are not identifiable for that after a short period of time.

(a number of other reasons but this is enough for now)

The natural appearance of hair include use of hair dyes, rinses, permanents, frosts, and other chemical applications. Environmental alterations can result from exposure to excessive sunlight, wind, dryness, and other conditions. Because hair can be affected by a number of environmental and chemical conditions, it is recommended that head hair samples be obtained as soon as possible from suspects and victims of crime. Head hair samples obtained years after a crime are generally not suitable for meaningful comparison purposes because they lose all identifiable  properties.

I agree with you as far as murder is concerned but with the dp involved I do think the State has to show proof beyond reasonable doubt. Remember we've all followed since the beginning, so we know what Casey's all about, but some of those jurors aren't privy to all we've seen...yet. I'd think it should be enough that a hair with postmortem root banding was found in Casey's trunk, enough to be found guilty but to get the dp I just don't know. I'm thinking lwop, not sure...

With regards to the hairbanding, I know about what can be found and over time it's harder to identify depending on time & environment.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: June 05, 2011, 07:15:08 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/04/casey-anthony-case-review-of-trial-week-2/
Casey Anthony case: Review of trial week 2
Posted on June 4, 2011 by Valhall

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/callous_casey_bizarre_coverup_B1nlShqOSY5zhs38LdARRJ
Caylee mom's bizarre 'murder' coverup
By GINGER ADAMS OTIS
Last Updated: 5:46 AM, June 5, 2011
Posted: 2:15 AM, June 5, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: June 05, 2011, 07:17:41 AM »

And by the way...........the case stupid bozo was quoting in court was about identifying a person by the hair samples - NOTHING about banding and it was totally irrelevant to the case as the mitochondrial DNA was identified as either Cindy, KC or Caylee and the only one dead is Caylee.

I agree, but all of our responses are due to WesternObserver's post informing no hair banding was found on hairs still attached to duct tape so it was surmised therefore Caylee had to be alive when applied. I'd like to see forensic proof of that, not opinion, bc that tape was tight enough to hold her mandible in place, therefore some hairs still in her scalp would have had root banding postmortem. If there were no hairs found with banding it has to be bc the specimin was compromised & degraded due to the elements.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: June 05, 2011, 07:19:12 AM »

One more thing while I am on a roll. I think bozo got the Kronk story from Padilla. It is a bizarre story and not a word of it is true that I can determine. Padilla was on TV tonight saying he talked to Kronk's ex-wife and spent time with her at her home in Kingsport, Tennessee. That sounded good but she lives in Maryville, Tennesse which is 180 miles from Kingsport. He then said Kronk's son told him that Kronk told him at Thanksgiving he found the body, but in his deposition he said no. It sounds to me like another one of bozo's un-researched alien tales. I think he took Padilla's word without doing any research on it and now he is going to be humiliated in court when all that comes out. I think he dismissed the deposition thinking he could "pull it out of Kronk's son" when there is nothing to pull out. The story that he was dating someone in the sheriff's department that listened to KC & Bozo talking has turned out to be totally erroneous too. Bozo once again is going to left holding a bag of crap when it is all brought out.

They're all a bunch of idiots if you ask me...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: June 05, 2011, 07:24:59 AM »

Wow, Turbothink, the Virgoes are active tonight! 9/11

I am a Leo............

So am I, Turbo! Maybe that's why we "need" answers all the time lol!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: June 05, 2011, 07:28:20 AM »

I guess what had me stuck was someone, I dont remember who, posted that Caylee was alive when the duct tape was put on because there was no banding on the skull hair. It has been a long week, for the trial and personally   

Do we know for sure that they tested  the hair on the dead Caylee ::MonkeyNoNo::for a death band?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: June 05, 2011, 07:32:18 AM »

eaelier someone mentioned casey being on the laptop. I now am convinced that casey could have been on scaredmonkeys.
since pillbury boy was showing her the website earlier.

Hi Loca

Klaas put SM on his screen as a joke   
But I do believe they read here and have been.

pb
I am so gullible... lmao lol.. omg klaas got me on that one... this is just too funny... I actualy fell for it!! gullible me. I need a drink now
We all did Klaas is a bad girl ,I'm sure it's all over the Internet by now

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: June 05, 2011, 07:33:33 AM »

OK guys, he didn't have to hear it from a girlfriend or anyone. He has worked in the area as a meter reader for a long time and probably has heard the story of the local hang out in those woods and kid's pet cemetery. I don't have experience in hiding a body, but IMO one in stress would go to a place that is familiar, especially if it is one who has not thought things through.

Between all the missing person cases we have followed here in the last years in FL  we certainly learned more about FL and its geography. I have been to FL a few times before being on Scared Monkeys and I personally can tell you if I had to hide a body, it would not be in a residential area! IMO there are better other places in FL.

In the Donna Jou case I became frustrated when the LAPD wouldn't let Tim Miller come and search for they said the area had no places to hide a body. I went out and took pictures in a mile area "where I'd hide a body". I had never thought like that before but it was not hard to find nicks and crannies in a residential area. IMO from all this... hiding a body in a residential area is dumb, just yelling to be found vs. all the swamps, forest, everglades, et al in FLA.

I think Casey threw her away like garbage in a place she was familiar with, knowing that area gets flooded during hurricane season. Alot of those trees have exposed roots at the beginning of the rainy season. For all we know, Casey could gave dug a little ways under some roots, shoved the bag with Caylee's remains in there, then threw mud/dirt back over it. Little dis she know the water would recede & pull some mud away anyway. Thank gosh for Mother Nature bc those insects, snakes & wild animals helped to expose Caylee's whereabouts as far as I'm concerned. Karma's a bitch & it's getting ready to slap Casey in the face.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.