April 30, 2024, 07:37:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511395 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: June 05, 2011, 07:34:13 AM »

Will the jury get a copy of the opening and closing statements??

since I hsd never followed a trial before! I did not know who went first in closing arguments! I am so happy that the prosecution does! because they always end with such a bang!!
  this reminds me of the bailiff trying to get casey back to her cell at the end of the day. she just annoying ly hangs around.. and lately she sits back down so they cant make her go! she wont look at them or make eye contact with them!! until they come to make her go!!
Isnt that too much!? I guess the inamte is tired of bologna sandwiches and confinement.. too bad so sad
She plops her butt in that seat at lightning speed 
bet kc misses her moms homeade chili!  now she has to eat jail food for the rest of her life.

She didn't care about her Mon's chili when she was out dancing I mean looking for Caylee

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: June 05, 2011, 07:35:50 AM »

What is the deal about geraldo keep on saying that casey will be free cause she was not read her rights?? I don't understand that and it scares me. Didn't she say her self somewhere that she was read her rights. If so can I get a link. And if she did say it. Was it at the right time? Idk how to ask. I guess she was  arrested 2 times right?? Is he saying the last time she was arrested she wasn't read her rights??

He's a A$$ he;s also Bozo best friend

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: June 05, 2011, 07:37:47 AM »

And by the way...........the case stupid bozo was quoting in court was about identifying a person by the hair samples - NOTHING about banding and it was totally irrelevant to the case as the mitochondrial DNA was identified as either Cindy, KC or Caylee and the only one dead is Caylee.

I thought I heard the witness say that they were only speaking about the hair found in the car and not the hair found with the body, AND the hair found with her scalp, it appears to me they have no death band because the tape was placed before she died and threfore any pulled out on the duct tape would not have a deathband, but did they even test that hair for deathbands? 

We still have not heard about the chloroform, the duct tape, and what the stains showed, if anything.  Still alot to go through. 

I believe this to be 100% murder (even if it happened because she as putting Caylee to sleep so she can party), because it is illegal to sedate your child so you can leave her alone so you can go party.  I am not sure where the duct tape comes in though.  That to me, speaks premeditated, no ifs, ands, or buts. 

You know what would help, if the wench would tell what happened to Caylee, but she won't cause she is a wench and she thought nothing of her daughter's life, and is all fine and dandy with Caylee's memory being snuffed out by lies that she tells.  No dignity for her dead daughter.  She cares not. 

Completely agree.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: June 05, 2011, 07:40:33 AM »

What is the deal about geraldo keep on saying that casey will be free cause she was not read her rights?? I don't understand that and it scares me. Didn't she say her self somewhere that she was read her rights. If so can I get a link. And if she did say it. Was it at the right time? Idk how to ask. I guess she was  arrested 2 times right?? Is he saying the last time she was arrested she wasn't read her rights??

From day 8th transcript Casey says everything from LE is all BS. When Melich read me my rights, he said there is going to be no bond, period. Lee says, yes Melich told them that for sure

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: June 05, 2011, 07:41:35 AM »

anyone else here recall seeing and hearing kc tell lee in one of those Jail visists that she was mirandized??? anyone..
YES Casey says everything from LE is all BS. When Melich read me my rights, he said there is going to be no bond, period. Lee says, yes Melich told them that for sure

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: June 05, 2011, 07:48:42 AM »

She wasnt Mirandized until she was arrested. Isnt that SOP? he is an azz.
I am watching Cindy testify again on HLN. She said KC got her periods at 10.. Thats a tad early.
Then Bobo asks when KC had her first sexual partner.objection.. sustained.
I think he actually enjoys asking deeply personal questions while pretending to be an attorney

YES

She answered questions at her own free will ,at first they thought she was a mother in distress

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: June 05, 2011, 07:54:58 AM »

I guess what had me stuck was someone, I dont remember who, posted that Caylee was alive when the duct tape was put on because there was no banding on the skull hair. It has been a long week, for the trial and personally   

Do we know for sure that they tested  the hair on the dead Caylee ::MonkeyNoNo::for a death band?

Idk. I was going off of WesternObserver's post informing no death banding was present on the hairs attached to the duct tape therefore it was surmised the tape had to be placed prior to death. I don't remember reading the forensic analysis for the duct tape & hair portion. I think common sense tells us the duct tape looks bad for Casey, & could seal the deal (pun intended).
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: June 05, 2011, 07:58:39 AM »

From day 8th transcript Casey says everything from LE is all BS. When Melich read me my rights, he said there is going to be no bond, period. Lee says, yes Melich told them that for sure

Her words are gonna come back & bite her in the azz.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: June 05, 2011, 08:02:40 AM »

He's a A$$ he;s also Bozo best friend
they keep trying to say she was under arrest because she was in the back of a ploice car but she coud have at any time gotten out and plus they asked Yuri if they just dropped her off at home afterwards and he said yes so even if she was a person of interest you dont read someone their miranda rights at that point they are reaching as their George theory is falling apart after the videos show something different
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: June 05, 2011, 08:03:14 AM »

Dr Michael Baden (LKB's husband)     Just tried to say the death band hair could have been Lee's, the panel reminded him that it was stated that it was female.  Cindy is blonde, Casey dyed her hair, Caylee was murdered.   OMG why are these professionals so easily willing to put their reputations on the line!

Sorry I have no link I had this saved in my notes

Dr. Michael Baden explained that after death, a "band" forms around the hair that is not found in the hair of a living person. This is how they can tell if a hair came from a living or deceased person. The hair found in the trunk was tested & did have that 'band' present.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: June 05, 2011, 08:04:44 AM »

at the point she was arrested and read her mirandas it was for lying to the police and child endangerment so they still thought the child was missing not that the monster had killed her, Geraldo is trying to sway public opinion although its too late jurors are picked and away from his bs
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: June 05, 2011, 08:07:09 AM »

Let's say Caylee did drown in the pool.  If she wasn't found for some time, would Caylee's mouth be open with the look of fear (rig.) on her face? Could the mouth be closed manually or would it be frozen open after she died?  Would this be why Casey tried to tape the mouth shut before disposal and put a heart sticker on it?  My mind is racing thinking that Casey chloroformed Caylee and thought she was asleep but she really slipped away into the pool.  You sure can't say accidental drowing when a baby has been dead in a pool for a long time and the mother is right there.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: June 05, 2011, 08:08:07 AM »

Dr. Michael Baden appears to say “…they found chloroform in the baby’s hair” when asked about testing Caylee Anthony’s hair for the presence of chemical substances.

This is relevant because Dr. Baden’s wife, Linda Kenney-Baden is part of Casey Anthony’s defense team, and is privy to such information.

During the investigation, Anthony’s car was searched and traces of chloroform, a stain, and some of Caylee’s decaying hairs were found in the trunk.
See Dr. Baden’s statement below:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZI4-Dkd8q2oJ:www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/video-dr-baden-confirms-chloroform-found-caylee-anthony-s-hair+Dr+Michael+Baden+on+death+band+hair&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1333 on: June 05, 2011, 08:08:37 AM »

She wasnt Mirandized until she was arrested. Isnt that SOP? he is an azz.
I am watching Cindy testify again on HLN. She said KC got her periods at 10.. Thats a tad early.
Then Bobo asks when KC had her first sexual partner.objection.. sustained.
I think he actually enjoys asking deeply personal questions while pretending to be an attorney

YES

She answered questions at her own free will ,at first they thought she was a mother in distress
Yuri told her a number of times on tape that she was free to leave and stop answering at any time. You can't hold Yuri responsible for Casey being a MOE-RON!

George said it best, he said "I am num" .... so I think that would make caseyOmarie: DUM. Monkey Devil! I'm sorry - these people keep me in stitches. I can't stop laughing.

Those silent B's can be a mother! I know. ::justice2NJ::

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: June 05, 2011, 08:13:41 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/casey-anthony-key-evidence-introduced-13764950
Casey Anthony: Key Evidence Introduced
A strand of hair may help prove who killed Caylee Anthony.
06/05/2011

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=13761783
Forensic Expert Testifies in Anthony Murder Trial
ORLANDO, Fla. June 4, 2011 (AP)

An FBI forensic expert testified Saturday in Casey Anthony's murder trial that a hair removed from the woman's car showed signs consistent with hair from a dead body.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The single, 9-inch strand of light brown hair was the only hair of several collected by investigators to show signs of decomposition, Karen Korsberg Lowe told jurors.

Lowe, who specializes in microscopic hair examinations, described a dark banding seen on hairs from people known to be dead. She said the hair sample she examined showed this banding.

"It has a darkened band at the root portion of the hair. This is consistent with apparent decomposition," Lowe said.

The hair was similar to one pulled from Caylee's hair brush and was not similar to a hair sample from Anthony, she said.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: June 05, 2011, 08:17:57 AM »

OK, I give. Who is Murt? A dog?

Klass tell the folks about Murt and what he is about

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: June 05, 2011, 08:18:48 AM »

Dr. Michael Baden appears to say “…they found chloroform in the baby’s hair” when asked about testing Caylee Anthony’s hair for the presence of chemical substances.

This is relevant because Dr. Baden’s wife, Linda Kenney-Baden is part of Casey Anthony’s defense team, and is privy to such information.

During the investigation, Anthony’s car was searched and traces of chloroform, a stain, and some of Caylee’s decaying hairs were found in the trunk.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZI4-Dkd8q2oJ:www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/video-dr-baden-confirms-chloroform-found-caylee-anthony-s-hair+Dr+Michael+Baden+on+death+band+hair&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

I remember when he said that! Also, something to think about, Caylee was in a laundry tote, then double bagged...right? Or was it one bag? Either way, it was a trash bag that was used & Caylee was discarded in an area where people throw trash or rubbish. Plus the death band hair was found in Casey's trunk, which was also filled with her trash. What does that imply?IMO maybe she didn't love Caylee as much as people think she did bc that baby was in a trunk of trash, thrown in woods like trash, therefore IMO Casey viewed & treated her as trash.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: June 05, 2011, 08:21:42 AM »

Geraldo has an agenda re Bobo. He wants to be his mentor and help him get ahead.. Good luck with that. One should always do their homework first.... I think he sees alot of himself as a hispanic lawyer trying to make a name for himself. Good luck with that also

Well he has been successfull in doing that..although I do NOT think he would agree with the names, asshat is the best I can post without being banned

Remember when he had his talk show and got hit in the nose with a chair?  I WANNA do that to him...and many others looking for their 5 min of fame.   

Funny he Geraldo hasnt brought on Murt and called him an expert on the case   

For those of you who know who Murt is

LOL...that will be next weekend Dana....I gave up listening to these morons and let the migrane and the meds take over...
don't know what was going on, but my television was on and all night long when I woke up I kept hearing Casey's jailhouse vids...did that really happen, or did I dream that?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: June 05, 2011, 08:27:26 AM »

Geraldo has an agenda re Bobo. He wants to be his mentor and help him get ahead.. Good luck with that. One should always do their homework first.... I think he sees alot of himself as a hispanic lawyer trying to make a name for himself. Good luck with that also

Well he has been successfull in doing that..although I do NOT think he would agree with the names, asshat is the best I can post without being banned

Remember when he had his talk show and got hit in the nose with a chair?  I WANNA do that to him...and many others looking for their 5 min of fame.   

Funny he Geraldo hasnt brought on Murt and called him an expert on the case   

For those of you who know who Murt is

LOL...that will be next weekend Dana....I gave up listening to these morons and let the migrane and the meds take over...
don't know what was going on, but my television was on and all night long when I woke up I kept hearing Casey's jailhouse vids...did that really happen, or did I dream that?

Lololol! I can't even stand watching Geraldo anymore.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1339 on: June 05, 2011, 08:57:13 AM »

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Page 36.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.