April 30, 2024, 08:33:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511402 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: June 05, 2011, 08:59:07 AM »

Dr Michael Baden (LKB's husband)     Just tried to say the death band hair could have been Lee's, the panel reminded him that it was stated that it was female.  Cindy is blonde, Casey dyed her hair, Caylee was murdered.   OMG why are these professionals so easily willing to put their reputations on the line!

Sorry I have no link I had this saved in my notes

Dr. Michael Baden explained that after death, a "band" forms around the hair that is not found in the hair of a living person. This is how they can tell if a hair came from a living or deceased person. The hair found in the trunk was tested & did have that 'band' present.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

DNA Test Results Of Hair, Stain Found In Car Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead
Posted: 4:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008
Updated: 10:07 am EDT August 28, 2008

Eyewitness news spoke to a forensic expert to find out how investigators are able to use DNA to determine that a dead body was in Casey's trunk.

"Just putting the hair under the microscope one can tell the difference between a normal hair root and one that's been infected with bacteria after death." stated forensic expert Michael Baden.

Baden is a forensic pathologist who worked extensively on the OJ Simpson case. He also said the inside linings of the mouth and nose release fluid when they begin to decompose and that fluid can also be identified by DNA.

Casey Anthony's brother Lee said nothing when he left his parents home early Thursday morning. Attorney Jose Baez met with the family for several hours alone.

"Not going to talk about evidence," said Baez.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: June 05, 2011, 09:01:05 AM »

Let's say Caylee did drown in the pool.  If she wasn't found for some time, would Caylee's mouth be open with the look of fear (rig.) on her face? Could the mouth be closed manually or would it be frozen open after she died?  Would this be why Casey tried to tape the mouth shut before disposal and put a heart sticker on it?  My mind is racing thinking that Casey chloroformed Caylee and thought she was asleep but she really slipped away into the pool.  You sure can't say accidental drowing when a baby has been dead in a pool for a long time and the mother is right there.

Moment of Death: no link this as been saved in my notes
 1} The heart stops
 2} The skin gets tight and grey in color
 3} All the muscles relax
 4} The bladder and bowels empty: So this would have been been in the pool IMO

After 4 hours:
 11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
 12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
 13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
 After 12 hours:
 14} The body is in full rigor mortis.
 After 24 hours:

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: June 05, 2011, 09:02:53 AM »

Dr. Michael Baden appears to say “…they found chloroform in the baby’s hair” when asked about testing Caylee Anthony’s hair for the presence of chemical substances.

This is relevant because Dr. Baden’s wife, Linda Kenney-Baden is part of Casey Anthony’s defense team, and is privy to such information.

During the investigation, Anthony’s car was searched and traces of chloroform, a stain, and some of Caylee’s decaying hairs were found in the trunk.
See Dr. Baden’s statement below:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZI4-Dkd8q2oJ:www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/video-dr-baden-confirms-chloroform-found-caylee-anthony-s-hair+Dr+Michael+Baden+on+death+band+hair&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Page 36.

I remember when Dr. Baden said that & I was so excited bc I thought surely Casey's goose is cooked. Then he was questioned almost immediately and I think it came out that he was talking about chloroform being detected in tge trunk where the death band hair was found. I believe he mis-spoke or spoke too soon.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1343 on: June 05, 2011, 09:06:26 AM »

I wonder if testing the hair clumps found with Caylee's remains is a mute point?  They were inside a bag of her decomp fluids and swamp water for months.  How much did that impact the hair?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: June 05, 2011, 09:12:44 AM »

Geraldo 3/14/09 Dr. Baden/Chloroform Caylee's Hair?
Lission to Dr Baden talking about Caylee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: June 05, 2011, 09:19:25 AM »

I wonder if testing the hair clumps found with Caylee's remains is a mute point?  They were inside a bag of her decomp fluids and swamp water for months.  How much did that impact the hair?

I think the storm water, insects, snakes & other wildlife imacted everything. I don't think there will be a problem getting a conviction but the State is going for the dp with the thought that the tape was applied to a living Caylee. WesternObserver mentioned that no death bands were present on the hairs on the tape therefore Caylee would have had to be alive when applied... However, it was attached tight enough to hold her mandible in place, so I'm thinking the hair was so degraded from beetles eating it that they didn't find the roots. Afterall, some of the roots would have had to stay in her scalp, at least until the larvae devoured everything. It's just hard to prove the tape was applied first but there's so much more evidence that it shouldn't even matter. When any normal person listens to Casey's interviews & tapes, looks at her party pics, reads her texts & emails, considers how Caylee was discarded & keeps in mind the death band hair found in her trunk, omg plus the stain, syringe with trace chloroform, high level or chloroform...yep, I think it's enough to convict. Question is how many years. I think lwop. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: June 05, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »

Geraldo 3/14/09 Dr. Baden/Chloroform Caylee's Hair?
Lission to Dr Baden talking about Caylee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk

Thanks Blonde!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1347 on: June 05, 2011, 09:22:13 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/callous_casey_bizarre_coverup_B1nlShqOSY5zhs38LdARRJ
Caylee mom's bizarre 'murder' coverup

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1348 on: June 05, 2011, 09:41:35 AM »

I was reading through some evidence and look what I found.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does this mean to anybody else that the hairs had the death bands?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: June 05, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »

Hey Zoo, I think the first sentence says it " apparent decomposition" I hope that means death bands. What else did they say would prove hair decomposing?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: June 05, 2011, 09:50:44 AM »

Hey Zoo, I think the first sentence says it " apparent decomposition" I hope that means death bands. What else did they say would prove hair decomposing?

I don't remember anything else being shown on hair from a decomposing body.  Only deathbands and not all of the time.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: June 05, 2011, 10:00:47 AM »

I also found this that says the clump of head hair was NOT tested for chloroform, but the ME did toxicology tests that did test for chloroform. 

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19342108/detail.html

Page with 5597 at bottom.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: June 05, 2011, 10:01:53 AM »

I don't remember anything else being shown on hair from a decomposing body.  Only deathbands and not all of the time.

So, couldn't the pros. have hairs showing death bands found on Caylee's body that match the death band hair found in the trunk? That would be perfect!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: June 05, 2011, 10:03:29 AM »

I am sorry.  I forgot to provide a link and page number before.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740657/detail.html

Page with 3796 on bottom of it.  Mods can you please fix original post?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: June 05, 2011, 10:03:46 AM »

Yayyyyy! I love you Zoomom! Thank you sooo much! I knew it had to be tested! I knew there had to be some kind of degradation but at least one had to show decomp! I'm so excited!

Ok, so now after seeing this, maybe "some" of the hairs on the tape didn't show a death band so that's how the State can say it was applied to a living Caylee?

You made my day! I was gonna go searching the forensic docs today lol! Thank you! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: June 05, 2011, 10:05:34 AM »

According to the last page of this report, the poor snake died of blunt force trauma.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: June 05, 2011, 10:05:55 AM »

So, couldn't the pros. have hairs showing death bands found on Caylee's body that match the death band hair found in the trunk? That would be perfect!!

YES! Maybe DNA wouldn't be present in the duct tape hair but everything else would be looked at such as texture, thickness, color, etc. Omgosh yes!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: June 05, 2011, 10:10:23 AM »

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

Jurors may hear chloroform evidence
6:26 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

In another setback to Casey Anthony's defense team, a judge ruled Wednesday that evidence about elevated chloroform levels detected in her car may be admissible at her trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense team's request to block evidence about chloroform, which is a potentially deadly chemical that can be used to render a person unconscious.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-chloroform-rul20110427,0,7305325.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: June 05, 2011, 10:13:27 AM »

I also found this that says the clump of head hair was NOT tested for chloroform, but the ME did toxicology tests that did test for chloroform. 

Page with 5597 at bottom.

I don't know what happened to the second picture, but here it is again, hopefully showing the whold part I cut and pasted.

Much better!!! Sorry about that.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: June 05, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

Jurors may hear chloroform evidence
6:26 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

In another setback to Casey Anthony's defense team, a judge ruled Wednesday that evidence about elevated chloroform levels detected in her car may be admissible at her trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense team's request to block evidence about chloroform, which is a potentially deadly chemical that can be used to render a person unconscious.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-chloroform-rul20110427,0,7305325.story

It's not quite as hinky as you may think Janet. Chloroform releases as a gas after time. Just bc the bones or hair may not have shown chloroform does not mean Caylee didn't die as a result of a chloroform overdose. Chloroform can sit on a body of water then rise above to disintegrate in the air. The fact that severely high levels of chloroform were found in Casey's trunk cannot simply be argued away as only coming from laundry detergent & cleaning agents, especially considering trace elements of chloroform were found within that Gatorade bottle that had the tp roll with the syringe in it! Oh yeah! Casey's defense is sunk.

Too bad Baez didn't go for a mental defense. Lololololololololololololol!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.