April 30, 2024, 08:44:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511405 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1360 on: June 05, 2011, 10:24:12 AM »

According to this, it also says there is no evidence of a sticker or sticker residue, but I assume, it was ruined before it got to the FBI, and was seen by people in the police department.  This kind of sucks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/0218/18740564.pdf

Page with 3798 on bottom.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: June 05, 2011, 10:24:23 AM »

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

Jurors may hear chloroform evidence
6:26 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

In another setback to Casey Anthony's defense team, a judge ruled Wednesday that evidence about elevated chloroform levels detected in her car may be admissible at her trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense team's request to block evidence about chloroform, which is a potentially deadly chemical that can be used to render a person unconscious.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-chloroform-rul20110427,0,7305325.story

Is chloroform an agent used in cleaning products?  Could it be that the "elevated levels" of chloroform detected in the trunk be a result of Cindy's cleaning spree prior to LE seizing Casey's vehicle?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: June 05, 2011, 10:25:05 AM »

This defense shill (Baden) is annoying and the blond woman doesn't know what she's talking about.

Scatty ... what network is this panel discussion taking place.  The hockey game (Stanley Cup) is where it is at in our home tonight but ... maybe a transcript will be posted that I could read later.

Janet

Fox News Channel

We do not get the Fox News Channel ... she I don't feel torn.  I will search for a transcript on the Fox website later.

Imagine!  This so-called "expert" has no clue in that there is no way that hair strand could belong to Lee.

Thanks again Scatty.

Janet

He is a "tainted expert," his wife is Linda K Baden who is still a consultant for the defense, reason she left was because she wasnt going to get paid  when Casey was declared indigent yet she is....hmmm   They are both full of crap, period.

BBM

I still say that in private the Baden's do buy into this new science evidence of the deathband..not on TV ..but in private. 

My reason:  Money or no money..If LKB thought for one minute she could win the point of disputing the deathband she would be there in a NY minute...this is groundbreaking science that will be used in trials going forward.  Since this is the first trial it has been used in it will set a precedant.  If she thought she could win objections to the science and credibility of that sceince against this deathband she would have been front and center.  Think of the publicity she would gain as the person that was able to show this was junk science.

Not showing her face, being on the phone in the background tells me she believes in this science and knows they have no leg to stand on in disputing the deathband theory.  It only appears in the hair of dead people..not all dead people..but only dead people.  Certainly Dr Baden is fully aware of this....but with wifey still being paid as a consultant one must not mess with the defense theroy of ...well what..the child's dead.. they know that.   Decomp in the trunk ..they know that.  They just don't like someone pointing out there was a dead body in Casey's car trunk..that's just too little too late. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: June 05, 2011, 10:27:08 AM »

I was reading through some evidence and look what I found.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does this mean to anybody else that the hairs had the death bands?

Hey Zoo, I think the first sentence says it " apparent decomposition" I hope that means death bands. What else did they say would prove hair decomposing?

Yayyyyy! I love you Zoomom! Thank you sooo much! I knew it had to be tested! I knew there had to be some kind of degradation but at least one had to show decomp! I'm so excited!

Ok, so now after seeing this, maybe "some" of the hairs on the tape didn't show a death band so that's how the State can say it was applied to a living Caylee?

You made my day! I was gonna go searching the forensic docs today lol! Thank you! 

You are welcome.  I am trying to find any tests on the duct tape and if there were hairs on it, if they showed decomp or not, but I don't see any duct tape tests that even mention hair.  I am still looking.

We will prob hear more about the hair found with the body when they get to finding the body.  The state is going in a certain order, like a story, which makes sense, but it is confusing to keep it all separate to different time frames.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: June 05, 2011, 10:28:04 AM »

THE STICKER

Horrifying New Details Emerge in Caylee Anthony Case
By Oliver Jones
Wednesday January 21, 2009 03:05 PM EST

With details that are both graphic and heartbreaking, new court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it

<snipped>

The remains were recovered by the Orange County Sheriff's department near Caylee's Orlando-area home on Dec. 11. FBI investigators also found residue that "appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart-shaped sticker," sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich is quoted as saying in the documents.

Documents also state that investigators seized sticker books and scrapbook material from Caylee's home, along with other toys that matched the one found with her body.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," Melich is quoted as saying.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20253947,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: June 05, 2011, 10:28:51 AM »

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

In another setback to Casey Anthony's defense team, a judge ruled Wednesday that evidence about elevated chloroform levels detected in her car may be admissible at her trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense team's request to block evidence about chloroform, which is a potentially deadly chemical that can be used to render a person unconscious.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-chloroform-rul20110427,0,7305325.story

Is chloroform an agent used in cleaning products?  Could it be that the "elevated levels" of chloroform detected in the trunk be a result of Cindy's cleaning spree prior to LE seizing Casey's vehicle?

Janet

I believe it is in some products, but not to the level found in the trunk, or else the products would not be safe for us humans to use. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: June 05, 2011, 10:32:43 AM »

Hey monkeys... curious what you think about Casey getting so upset during the jailhouse video, when she claims nobody is letting her speak.  1.) if she really killed Caylee and is lying about it, what is there for her to get upset about? 2.) if Caylee really did accidentally drowned, and she refused to just admit it, what is there for her to get upset about? I mean, her lying is outrageous enough, but to then get worked up to that extreme because people are supposedly not listening to her or misconstruing everything she's saying....  it really makes no sense. It does seem that she's upset for real, not just fake tears... but why?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: June 05, 2011, 10:36:51 AM »

THE STICKER

By Oliver Jones

With details that are both graphic and heartbreaking, new court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it

<snipped>

The remains were recovered by the Orange County Sheriff's department near Caylee's Orlando-area home on Dec. 11. FBI investigators also found residue that "appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart-shaped sticker," sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich is quoted as saying in the documents.

Documents also state that investigators seized sticker books and scrapbook material from Caylee's home, along with other toys that matched the one found with her body.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," Melich is quoted as saying.

I know this, but they cannot show this article to the jury to prove there was a sticker there.  it has to be documented somewhere, and according to the post above, there was no sticker.  I am looking for the document in the document dump where it says a few people saw it and tried to get photos of it.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: June 05, 2011, 10:37:14 AM »

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Janet

I believe it is in some products, but not to the level found in the trunk, or else the products would not be safe for us humans to use. 

it can be the result of a mixture of products but not at the level detected. It can be found on the net as easily made with household everyday products carefully measured & cooled. It's dangerous to even try to make, but easy according to what I read...not that I'd ever do that!

It's my honest belief she was gonna "off" her parents. She said George had a stroke, which he didn't, so it wouldn't surprise me if she also researched what she could give him to die but make it look like a stroke. Her calling Cindy crazy & stuff makes me believe shed have done whatever to off George first then make Cindy's death look like a suicide. She's a nutcase.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: June 05, 2011, 10:43:19 AM »

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Janet

I think they've said before that there is no chloroform in Febreeze!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: June 05, 2011, 10:45:59 AM »

This defense shill (Baden) is annoying and the blond woman doesn't know what she's talking about.

Scatty ... what network is this panel discussion taking place.  The hockey game (Stanley Cup) is where it is at in our home tonight but ... maybe a transcript will be posted that I could read later.

Janet

Fox News Channel

We do not get the Fox News Channel ... she I don't feel torn.  I will search for a transcript on the Fox website later.

Imagine!  This so-called "expert" has no clue in that there is no way that hair strand could belong to Lee.

Thanks again Scatty.

Janet

He is a "tainted expert," his wife is Linda K Baden who is still a consultant for the defense, reason she left was because she wasnt going to get paid  when Casey was declared indigent yet she is....hmmm   They are both full of crap, period.

BBM

I still say that in private the Baden's do buy into this new science evidence of the deathband..not on TV ..but in private. 

My reason:  Money or no money..If LKB thought for one minute she could win the point of disputing the deathband she would be there in a NY minute...this is groundbreaking science that will be used in trials going forward.  Since this is the first trial it has been used in it will set a precedant.  If she thought she could win objections to the science and credibility of that sceince against this deathband she would have been front and center.  Think of the publicity she would gain as the person that was able to show this was junk science.

Not showing her face, being on the phone in the background tells me she believes in this science and knows they have no leg to stand on in disputing the deathband theory.  It only appears in the hair of dead people..not all dead people..but only dead people.  Certainly Dr Baden is fully aware of this....but with wifey still being paid as a consultant one must not mess with the defense theroy of ...well what..the child's dead.. they know that.   Decomp in the trunk ..they know that.  They just don't like someone pointing out there was a dead body in Casey's car trunk..that's just too little too late. 

I thought it was just the first trial in "Florida" but that it's been used before? No? Btw, this is absolutely not junk science fir any of those out there that don't understand it. Think of it like this: technology changes everyday, for tge better, not for tge worse. Everything being learned is extra, going forward, not backward. When I was a kid, I thought it was a big deal to have a cordless phone with a 9 inch antenna on it lol! Now my kids all have cell phones, iTouch, computers, etc. Does technology ever go backward? No. Everything being done now is amazing. Genetics, DNA splicing & mapping, virus identification & treatments as well as bacterial diseases, yep forensics is damn interesting! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: June 05, 2011, 10:47:02 AM »

THE STICKER

By Oliver Jones

<snipped>

I know this, but they cannot show this article to the jury to prove there was a sticker there.  it has to be documented somewhere, and according to the post above, there was no sticker.  I am looking for the document in the document dump where it says a few people saw it and tried to get photos of it.

They have got to get that in somehow, they cannot just let it go, it's very compelling evidence for the jury to hear! Can you imagine their reaction if they heard that a heart was placed over the duct tape, omg, that would just about seal it for me!! It has to get in!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: June 05, 2011, 10:55:01 AM »

THE STICKER

By Oliver Jones

<snipped>

The article is quoting Yuri Melich from released documents.  FBI Karen Cowan was the source behind Melich's words.  What happened to the sticker? 

Janet

++++++

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4351078/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Released-Feb-18-2009

Page 8:

"FBI analyst Karen Cowan gave me an update on the duct tape recovered from the body..While processing the duct tape the latent print unit noticed residue in the perfect shape of a heart. The heart was not hand drawn and residue appeared to be consistant with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker. It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally. In the search area investigators located a small heart shaped sticker similar in size to the residue found on the duct tape."

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: June 05, 2011, 10:55:12 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-she-hurt-herself-severely-with-tapes-geraldo-rivera-says.html

Casey Anthony: She ‘hurt herself severely with tapes,’ Geraldo Rivera says
 ::snipping2::

Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera told WOFL-Channel 35 that the jailhouse tapes may not seal Anthony’s fate but they ”portray her as a pathological liar, a narcissist, self-involved, selfish.”

The crucial moment in the tapes, Rivera said, was Anthony’s dismissing the idea that Caylee drowned — which her attorney now says is what happened. ”She hurt herself severely with these tapes,” Rivera said. “Clearly, today was a good day for the prosecution.”

Yet Rivera repeated a familiar theme for him: There’s “no way” they will get a capital-murder conviction because “the prosecutor in Orange County overreached.” And Rivera called the case against Anthony “fatally flawed.” Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
 ::snipping2::

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: June 05, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »

Hey titch, i agree with you, if she had had enough time she was going to off her parents and with Caylee gone she was home free! i seriously believe that! She's a psychopath and all she wanted was for her life to be perfect in her sick mind. She would have killed them both & not thought twice about it! The consequences are never even in her mind unless confronted with them, she has no conscience and it's hard for normal people to comprehend that thought process but believe me there are lots of these sick ass freaks out there! My brothers ex is one of them, she's Casey's twin & I know she would off someone in a NY minute if they got in her way, no doubt!!!   

Phaedrus
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: June 05, 2011, 10:59:43 AM »

When this first started, I wondered if Caylee could have drowned & Casey acted the way she did due to post trauma. Then I thought about it deeper after tge duct tape was found on her skull. If Caylee drowned, that duct tape would have had to be wrapped completely around her head in order for the tape to stick, it would have had to overlap bc it wouldn't stick to wet hair. Then I thought well maybe her body dried out first before it was applied but that didn't make sense bc rigor would set in and a partial time of stiffness. After 24-48 hours it would have become more pliable but the tape wouldn't have been able to stick due to the natural larvae & acids erroding the cadaver. Therefore, I deduce, the tape had to be applied before she died or else she couldn't have drowned & maybe the tape was applied right after death to prevent insect activity...which is stupid bc it would happen anyway. Now there is no way I believe Caylee drowned...not unless she had duct tape placed over her mouth & then drowned. Remember the tape didn't go all the way around her head but it had to be on tight enough to stick & leave a tooth impression. Hmmm...something to think about.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: June 05, 2011, 11:00:34 AM »

THE STICKER

By Oliver Jones

<snipped>

The article is quoting Yuri Melich from released documents.  FBI Karen Cowan was the source behind Melich's words.  What happened to the sticker? 

Janet

++++++

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4351078/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Released-Feb-18-2009

Page 8:

"FBI analyst Karen Cowan gave me an update on the duct tape recovered from the body..While processing the duct tape the latent print unit noticed residue in the perfect shape of a heart. The heart was not hand drawn and residue appeared to be consistant with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker. It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally. In the search area investigators located a small heart shaped sticker similar in size to the residue found on the duct tape."

I definitely believe there was a sticker placed on that duct tape, but I am looking for anything to prove that to the jury.  Maybe they will just state it, the FBI people, and then Bozo will be all stupid and denying since there is no proof of it.  I was just wondering how they are going to present it to the jury when there are no pictures of it, no lab reports proving it, etc.  Bozo will have a field day.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: June 05, 2011, 11:02:29 AM »

When this first started, I wondered if Caylee could have drowned & Casey acted the way she did due to post trauma. Then I thought about it deeper after tge duct tape was found on her skull. If Caylee drowned, that duct tape would have had to be wrapped completely around her head in order for the tape to stick, it would have had to overlap bc it wouldn't stick to wet hair. Then I thought well maybe her body dried out first before it was applied but that didn't make sense bc rigor would set in and a partial time of stiffness. After 24-48 hours it would have become more pliable but the tape wouldn't have been able to stick due to the natural larvae & acids erroding the cadaver. Therefore, I deduce, the tape had to be applied before she died or else she couldn't have drowned & maybe the tape was applied right after death to prevent insect activity...which is stupid bc it would happen anyway. Now there is no way I believe Caylee drowned...not unless she had duct tape placed over her mouth & then drowned. Remember the tape didn't go all the way around her head but it had to be on tight enough to stick & leave a tooth impression. Hmmm...something to think about.

I do not remember reading/hearing anything about a tooth impression, but I may have missed that, it has been a very long 3 years.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: June 05, 2011, 11:06:28 AM »

**SNIPPED***

Bringing forward again...
I still don't see it.  That duct tape was attached well after death, and up until the skull was found.  She was dead for several days (one would think) before the hair began detaching itself from the skull.  I would think there would be hair both with and without death bands attached to that duct tape.  But that's just me. 

I don't think it helps Byass's case that much ... Casey is still a murderer ... but that's some weird science if you ask me. 
[/quote]
The key to remember here is that Dr. G definitively states that the duct tape was applied prior to decomposition.  In it's simplest sense, decomposition includes before the death banding would have formed on hair attached to a dead body. The chemical changes that a body undergoes during decomposition is what produces that unique death band marker.  Death banding has never been replicated on a live body.  No worries, Monkeys!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: June 05, 2011, 11:09:53 AM »

Good Morning... re: the use immunity offer to KC early on. JB was the one that initiated the use immunity deal. I also didn't realize Linda Drane Burdick was Sex Crimes/Child Abuse Unit Chief.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082457/Casey-Anthony-immunity-email

Klaas...love this 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.