April 30, 2024, 06:25:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511384 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1380 on: June 05, 2011, 11:10:16 AM »

Hey monkeys... curious what you think about Casey getting so upset during the jailhouse video, when she claims nobody is letting her speak.  1.) if she really killed Caylee and is lying about it, what is there for her to get upset about? 2.) if Caylee really did accidentally drowned, and she refused to just admit it, what is there for her to get upset about? I mean, her lying is outrageous enough, but to then get worked up to that extreme because people are supposedly not listening to her or misconstruing everything she's saying....  it really makes no sense. It does seem that she's upset for real, not just fake tears... but why?
I honestly think that it's as simple as, she was pissed because the police didn't buy her bs, and locked her up, and her parents continued to question her.  She has the emotional maturity of a 6 year old.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: June 05, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »

Dr Michael Baden (LKB's husband)     Just tried to say the death band hair could have been Lee's, the panel reminded him that it was stated that it was female.  Cindy is blonde, Casey dyed her hair, Caylee was murdered.   OMG why are these professionals so easily willing to put their reputations on the line!

Sorry I have no link I had this saved in my notes

Dr. Michael Baden explained that after death, a "band" forms around the hair that is not found in the hair of a living person. This is how they can tell if a hair came from a living or deceased person. The hair found in the trunk was tested & did have that 'band' present.

Yes, but he then mentioned Lee who is not dead nor female

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: June 05, 2011, 11:14:26 AM »

Dr Michael Baden (LKB's husband)     Just tried to say the death band hair could have been Lee's, the panel reminded him that it was stated that it was female.  Cindy is blonde, Casey dyed her hair, Caylee was murdered.   OMG why are these professionals so easily willing to put their reputations on the line!

Dr. Michael Baden explained that after death, a "band" forms around the hair that is not found in the hair of a living person. This is how they can tell if a hair came from a living or deceased person. The hair found in the trunk was tested & did have that 'band' present.

How sure are you of those two points?   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: June 05, 2011, 11:15:06 AM »

Hey titch, i agree with you, if she had had enough time she was going to off her parents and with Caylee gone she was home free! i seriously believe that! She's a psychopath and all she wanted was for her life to be perfect in her sick mind. She would have killed them both & not thought twice about it! The consequences are never even in her mind unless confronted with them, she has no conscience and it's hard for normal people to comprehend that thought process but believe me there are lots of these sick ass freaks out there! My brothers ex is one of them, she's Casey's twin & I know she would off someone in a NY minute if they got in her way, no doubt!!!   

It's scary when you think about it. Then when you put 2&2 together & consider she had an I'd of Amy's, Casey was talking about going to Cali to visit Mark, she had no problem with her lies & her stealing...so I believe she was gonna assume another identity & disappear to start over. Maybe she'd have gone as far as planning that trip to Cali then staging an accident where her car could have blown up, all the while she'd have had another identity to start over. She's already shown how easy it is for her to live off of other people, so why not continue that path? She used everybody she came in contact with. Yet she seems to show real emotion for her brother Lee? Maybe that's bc he's the only sane person that saw right through her skank azz!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: June 05, 2011, 11:20:48 AM »

How sure are you of those two points?   

lmao
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: June 05, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »

Good Morning... re: the use immunity offer to KC early on. JB was the one that initiated the use immunity deal. I also didn't realize Linda Drane Burdick was Sex Crimes/Child Abuse Unit Chief.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082457/Casey-Anthony-immunity-email

Klaas...love this 

Wonder if this is going to be bought up in court.. That casey had ANOTHER change to come clean, put this to rest, and declined.

So almost 3 years later, gone threw over a mil dollars on this case, we are back to square one.  With more lyes to boot.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: June 05, 2011, 11:22:43 AM »

Hey monkeys... curious what you think about Casey getting so upset during the jailhouse video, when she claims nobody is letting her speak.  1.) if she really killed Caylee and is lying about it, what is there for her to get upset about? 2.) if Caylee really did accidentally drowned, and she refused to just admit it, what is there for her to get upset about? I mean, her lying is outrageous enough, but to then get worked up to that extreme because people are supposedly not listening to her or misconstruing everything she's saying....  it really makes no sense. It does seem that she's upset for real, not just fake tears... but why?
I honestly think that it's as simple as, she was pissed because the police didn't buy her bs, and locked her up, and her parents continued to question her.  She has the emotional maturity of a 6 year old.
ita
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: June 05, 2011, 11:24:04 AM »

IMHO, her frustration was because her main goal that day was to manipulate her parents into getting her bailed out by any means necessary & she wasnt getting her way nor was the focus on her solely.   When she refers to the reward money for Caylee as enough for her bond, that motive becomes very clear.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: June 05, 2011, 11:24:39 AM »

Good Morning... re: the use immunity offer to KC early on. JB was the one that initiated the use immunity deal. I also didn't realize Linda Drane Burdick was Sex Crimes/Child Abuse Unit Chief.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082457/Casey-Anthony-immunity-email

Klaas...love this 

Wonder if this is going to be bought up in court.. That casey had ANOTHER change to come clean, put this to rest, and declined.

So almost 3 years later, gone threw over a mil dollars on this case, we are back to square one.  With more lyes to boot.

Better be brought us bc it's the truth! She had ample opportunities to come clean!
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: June 05, 2011, 11:26:50 AM »

Casey chose not to watch the memorial service for her daughter Caylee. Instead she chose to meet with her lawyer at that time. What a wicked person she is!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgE2edSS6bc
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: June 05, 2011, 11:27:55 AM »

Sorry about all of my typos. On my iPhone, hard typing without a keyboard. Sometimes smartphones aren't as smart as they're portrayed to be!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: June 05, 2011, 11:29:28 AM »

Forgot my manners-I'm sorry!  Good morning, everyone!  Reading back and jumping in.  Can you tell? LOL  Thinking about Dr. G's definitive statement here.  Strictly my opinion here, but  I thin she's telling us there were no death banded hairs in the hair mat attached to the tape.  If there are no death banded hairs whatsoever, statistically speaking, that could conclusively and accurately prove the duct tape was placed there prior to decomposition (the early 1-8 hours of decomposition).  What do you think?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: June 05, 2011, 11:31:45 AM »

It will be interesting to see if Casey Anthony's conference room interrogation at Universal will be discussed on HLN and elsewhere on Monday.

As most of you know the door was unlocked during the intense interrogation. So in some ways her freedom of movement was not as limited as it would have been in a locked police car.

Should she have been Mirandized? This issue is beginning to gain a little traction as a possible appellate issue.

In other words could a case be made on appeal that this met the standard of custodial interrogation and Casey should have been Mirandized. In United States criminal law, a custodial interrogation (or, generally, custodial situation) is a situation in which the suspect's freedom of movement is restrained, even if she is not under arrest.

It could be argued that the ultimate inquiry is whether a normal, reasonable person (not just Casey) would feel free to end the encounter with law enforcement and leave the scene.

IMO it seems like a close call and that is why I would like to hear some attorneys weigh in. One very successful appellate attorney already has. Alan Dershowitz was on Fox News on Saturday stating that the chances for a successful appeal appear to be very good. Hmmm.

More on custodial interrogation at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custodial_interrogation

If they bothered to listen to the tapes of the Universal conversation (which no one seems to have done throughout this trial) She was told more than once she was free to leave and asked if she knew wanted to help them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: June 05, 2011, 11:34:15 AM »

Bringing up Caylee's memorial service made me think of something. I was just talking about technology changing everyday, getting better & better, more precise. Casey was 100% against her parents cremating Caylee. Well maybe they cremated her bc they know technology is only moving up in the world, so something that may not be found right now could be found 20 years from now, however only 1 thing could prevent any further testing of the complete remains found...and that would be cremation. I think they knew their daughter murdered their granddaughter but were afraid of losing their daughter to the dp, so they had Caylee cremated against her mother's will.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: June 05, 2011, 11:35:29 AM »

THE STICKER

I believe that the sticker is relevent to the case against Casey Anthony for two main reasons:.

1.  The prosecutor wants the issue included.
2.  The defence wants the issue excluded.

What was the outcome of the hearing?  Anyone know?

Janet

+++++

Casey Anthony wants heart sticker evidence excluded from trial
Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Tuesday seeking to exclude references to the sticker or heart-shaped residue from her first-degree murder trial.
December 29, 2010

Casey Anthony's defense team doesn't want any mention of a heart sticker or heart-shaped residue — which was reportedly found on duct tape that was uncovered with her dead toddler's remains — during the mother's first-degree murder trial.

In a motion filed late Tuesday, defense attorneys asked a judge to exclude the "phantom" evidence, claiming it violates Anthony's Constitutional rights, including to due process.

<snipped>

Orange County Sheriff's Office investigative documents earlier released said a piece of silver duct tape was placed over Caylee's mouth area.

Detective Yuri Melich wrote that when the tape was processed at a FBI lab, a technician noticed residue in the shape of a heart. It appeared to be consistent with a heart-shaped sticker, Melich wrote. He also noted investigators found a heart-shaped sticker similar in size to the residue in the search area.

But other investigative reports publicly released said the residue couldn't be detected after the FBI processed the evidence for fingerprints. No one took a picture of the residue before it was destroyed.

In his motion, defense attorney Jose Baez said the fingerprint examiner only saw the alleged residue when she performed a procedure called "super glue fuming."

The examiner said she wasn't certain exactly what she saw and did not authorize law-enforcement to "allege otherwise, the story of the 'heart sticker.'"

"Law enforcement has been instrumental in manufacturing a story where there clearly was none," Baez wrote.

"Despite their complete lack of basis in fact, these reckless and patently untrue statements have exploded in the media and quickly spiraled out of control. There is now a common public perception, contrary to fact, that actual residue of a sticker was found on the duct tape."

Baez said defendants have the right to examine tangible evidence, and when evidence is destroyed, it can't be used against the defendant at trial and must be excluded.

The defense asked that a hearing date be set to argue the matter.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-heart-sticker-20101229,0,5749918.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: June 05, 2011, 11:37:17 AM »

It will be interesting to see if Casey Anthony's conference room interrogation at Universal will be discussed on HLN and elsewhere on Monday.

As most of you know the door was unlocked during the intense interrogation. So in some ways her freedom of movement was not as limited as it would have been in a locked police car.

Should she have been Mirandized? This issue is beginning to gain a little traction as a possible appellate issue.

In other words could a case be made on appeal that this met the standard of custodial interrogation and Casey should have been Mirandized. In United States criminal law, a custodial interrogation (or, generally, custodial situation) is a situation in which the suspect's freedom of movement is restrained, even if she is not under arrest.

It could be argued that the ultimate inquiry is whether a normal, reasonable person (not just Casey) would feel free to end the encounter with law enforcement and leave the scene.

IMO it seems like a close call and that is why I would like to hear some attorneys weigh in. One very successful appellate attorney already has. Alan Dershowitz was on Fox News on Saturday stating that the chances for a successful appeal appear to be very good. Hmmm.

More on custodial interrogation at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custodial_interrogation

If they bothered to listen to the tapes of the Universal conversation (which no one seems to have done throughout this trial) She was told more than once she was free to leave and asked if she knew wanted to help them.

Exactly. I think it's such a shame that she was given the amount of chances she got in the first place. Mutha of the year!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: June 05, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »

The hair was 8 or 9 inches long. Ever see Lee with hair that long ?
I think Bozo is going to go after Cindy. He tried to yesterday with the hairbrush she gave to LE but got shut down. She was asked for a hairbrush that only Caylee used, she gave one that KC and Cayle used. Who would do that ? In Mrs. Clean's house, the hairbrush only had one hair.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: June 05, 2011, 11:47:23 AM »

Murder NEVER is 100% established in any case regardless if the evidence is circumstantial or eye witness. That is not the legal requirement for a guilty verdict even when it includes the death penalty. The "accident" story does not pass muster on a number of items and the wild story bozo told is going to jump up and bite him in the butt.

1. She waited 31 days and then never reported it. Her mother did when KC was caught.
2. She had no prior history of mental illness which would keep her from knowing right and wrong. (which is the legal definition of insanity)
3. The bones did not indicate drowning. (you will hear that later in court)
4. George was not there and he put himself in the position to be accused when he lied saying he saw them the morning of the 16th. He may have seen KC carrying out Caylee in that laundry bag, but in my mind she died the night of the 15th after KC & Cindy had that fight.5. On the jailhouse tapes KC talks about how George is the best father anyone could have.
6. Now that they have locked themselves into this new story, the proof will be much easier than the state expected.
7. Tony will be brought back to testify that she never told him George molested her.
8. Jesse Grund will tell she never told him she was molested.
9. The death bands on the tape is irrelevant. Hair samples are not identifiable for that after a short period of time.

(a number of other reasons but this is enough for now)

The natural appearance of hair include use of hair dyes, rinses, permanents, frosts, and other chemical applications. Environmental alterations can result from exposure to excessive sunlight, wind, dryness, and other conditions. Because hair can be affected by a number of environmental and chemical conditions, it is recommended that head hair samples be obtained as soon as possible from suspects and victims of crime. Head hair samples obtained years after a crime are generally not suitable for meaningful comparison purposes because they lose all identifiable  properties.

BBM
Hi Turbo!

The line I bolded is exactly the premise I have had all along.

Caylee was murdered the night of the 15th into the early hours of the 16th.

I never believed George's story about seeing them on the morning/ early afternoon of the 16th.

Why..because that was in an interview with LE in which he lied about a lot of things.  His description of the clothing Caylee was wearing , down to the sunglasses and backpack was completely wrong....that backpack he described..white with Dora and Boots on it.. was never found at the house or the retrieval site..because it didn't exist.  He said she was in a denim skirt..she was found in a diaper and on leg bone still inside the plaid shorts...the pink shirt is interesting..but Caylee had many pink shirts..and when Cindy saw that shirt she said she had never seen it before on Caylee.  Although there are pics of Caylee in it, they are taken at Ricardo's.  I think that was part of the clothes that Casey kept stashed in her car for Caylee when she was staying with her firends..certainly it does not look to be the type of clothing Cindy would have bought for Caylee.

After that interview with George, also Cindy and Lee..LE felt they were lying somewhat and trying to cover for Casey.

I think she had the fight with her Mom..decided she was going to get out of their life forever and then Caylee started screaming for Cindy because of Casey's fury..and the rest is history.

I also think that Caylee was able to tell Cindy things now..and Cindy was beginning to doubt a lot of Casey's stories.  It would be a challenge to try to decide if the accounts of a 3 year old vs her lying mother..which were accurate..but I think Cindy staked her claim to Caylee that night and was on the verge of kicking Casey out.

Infact I think that probably a week before there may have been a blow up about getting Caylee away form Casey and kicking Casey out of the house.  Meaning Cindy may have stated that was her intention if Casey didn't change.  There is a reason why the date of 6/7,8 and 9 originally came into play.  I know they said they had the wrong weekend for the Father's Day visit..and that I believe..but I also believe that there were discussions with Casey in the week prior and the stealing again from Grandma was the icing on the cake.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: June 05, 2011, 11:51:41 AM »

Bringing up Caylee's memorial service made me think of something. I was just talking about technology changing everyday, getting better & better, more precise. Casey was 100% against her parents cremating Caylee. Well maybe they cremated her bc they know technology is only moving up in the world, so something that may not be found right now could be found 20 years from now, however only 1 thing could prevent any further testing of the complete remains found...and that would be cremation. I think they knew their daughter murdered their granddaughter but were afraid of losing their daughter to the dp, so they had Caylee cremated against her mother's will.

All jmo....
Cindy bought that up for cremation.  Casey didn't like ANYTHING that her mom would suggest period.

If you think about it for a minute, why other reason would totmom be against it. 
Totmom put Calyee in trash/garbage bags then threw Caylee in the woods to be e@ten by animals plus scattered by them.  Gross/sry

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: June 05, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »

What other reason.
I got to poof read before I post......sry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.