April 30, 2024, 12:39:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511435 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: June 05, 2011, 12:52:23 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom

Why totmom would drug Caylee, so she could just use the home pc?

The amount of cell calls, wanted to insure no one was coming home early.  Just to know the where abouts of everyone.

I feel she killed her the night of the 15th or morning of the 16th. There was a video or a witness one who saw her walking around her car on her phone in a hotel parking lot about 2:00 in the morning of the 16th. I have always felt George made up the story about seeing them leave that morning to cover for her.

I also think all the phone calls were to make sure they weren't coming home. She was paranoid until she could plant the body somewhere. I have always wondered if she did put her in that turtle (or something) sandbox because she would have fit there and there was a lid on it. There would have been no reason for the Anthonys to raise that lid.

Woow, there's so much stuff I don't know...Thanks again.
Is this person on the witness list to testify?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1441 on: June 05, 2011, 12:56:05 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

I was watching NG last night do a summary of the trial and she was showing the jailhouse visits. In the one where George alone was visiting KC, he says, "If I could trade places with you, I would, I really would. I would do that." KC is in court watching the video and clearly spits out "Then why doesn't he?"

Someone on the forum noticed it when it happened, but I wasn't watching the feed at the time and missed it. I've seen it now and it caused me to confirm in my mind what I had suspected. Casey fashioned this stupid defense expecting her family to go along with it. She thought they'd grab the chance to get her out of the murder charge and lying about what happened should be no problem for them. After all, we all know she puts no value in telling the truth.

KC's one piece of work. It's a real insight into her thought processes. She's a cold, calculating biotch who feels entitled to what she wants and needs.

I used to think it was possible Caylee accidently died with KC. I don't anymore. KC murdered that child and she's very dangerous to anyone who crosses her.

This is the video KC was watching in court when she said, "Then why doesn't he?" but I'm still looking for the split screen where you can see her say it. It's in response to George beginning at 9:46:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28121234/index.html
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: June 05, 2011, 12:57:47 PM »

Does anyone remember ? either by text or phone call? casey telling tony that taking care of caylee is like working a 8 hr shift. something to that effect?

For once that's an understatement that totmom made?
As all of us know taking care of children is a 24/7 till the day they die.
dk about the call/text thou, sry loca....

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: June 05, 2011, 12:58:21 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

I was watching NG last night do a summary of the trial and she was showing the jailhouse visits. In the one where George alone was visiting KC, he says, "If I could trade places with you, I would, I really would. I would do that." KC is in court watching the video and clearly spits out "Then why doesn't he?"

Someone on the forum noticed it when it happened, but I wasn't watching the feed at the time and missed it. I've seen it now and it caused me to confirm in my mind what I had suspected. Casey fashioned this stupid defense expecting her family to go along with it. She thought they'd grab the chance to get her out of the murder charge and lying about what happened should be no problem for them. After all, we all know she puts no value in telling the truth.

KC's one piece of work. It's a real insight into her thought processes. She's a cold, calculating biotch who feels entitled to what she wants and needs.

I used to think it was possible Caylee accidently died with KC. I don't anymore. KC murdered that child and she's very dangerous to anyone who crosses her.

This is the video KC was watching in court when she said, "Then why doesn't he?" but I'm still looking for the split screen where you can see her say it. It's in response to George beginning at 9:46:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28121234/index.html

Thanks CBB!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: June 05, 2011, 01:01:00 PM »

Casey Anthony Murder Trial Day 10: FBI Expert Karen Lowe Testifies that Hair in Casey's Trunk Came  may be Caylee's with Decomposition

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-10-fbi-expert-karen-lowe-testifies-that-hair-in-caseys-trunk-came-may-be-caylees-with-decompoation/

It was another bad day for defense attorney Jose Baez and his client tot mom Casey Anthony. The State was allowed to produce evidence against the tot mom and “death banding” of hair. Try as the defense would to disqualify this witness and not allow the testimony into evidence, Baez failed. FBI expert Karen Lowe was allowed to testify that one of the hairs found in the trunk of the car belonging to Casey Anthony came from a dead body. Just curious, why is Baez trying to disprove that an expired Caylee Anthony was in the trunk? Isn't it the Defense's position that Caylee drowned and George Anthony not only was aware but had keys to the vehicle? How did Caylee get from the back yard to where her remains were eventually found 1/2 mile away from the Anthony residence.

The defense took another hit yesterday on day 10 of the Casey Anthony murder trial. FBI expert Karen Lowe and Mike Vincent - OC Sheriff Assist Super Crime Scene Unit did a great job on the witness stand, especially in cross.

I can honestly say that the DEFENSE is in complete disarray and at this point I have no idea what their strategy is, it is obvious neither do they.

The defense from the outset has tried to implicate GEORGE in the so-called drowning and cover up of Caylee as part of some master scheme of sexual abuse of Casey. They have tried to tie GEORGE to the gas cans, the car and the property. During cross of LEE ANTHONY Baez asked whether GEORGE had a second set of keys to Casey's car. The answer was yes.

So doesn't it make one ask why BAEZ would fight so hard that a decomposed hair of Caylee was in the trunk? The Defense has already stated that Caylee was dead. Wouldn't one have to transport her body? If they are implicating George and he had access to the car and the child was dead, why is the defense stating that Caylee was not in the trunk?

The fact of the matter is ... when a client is so guilty of a crime, the defense has no where to go but try and disprove everything and in the process, they have disproved their own assertions.

The DEFENSE and CAEY is toast.

I totally agree Red about Casey being toast.  Have wondered the same thing about Baez trying so hard to keep out the hair with the death band. To us normal people that think logically about what he is trying to use as a defense it doesn't make any sense.  The problem being he knows he doesn't have a chance in he77 to accomplish it. So he is trying to keep out all evidence that shows Casey really killed Caylee. Because he knows she killed her and there was no accident.

I 2nd that!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: June 05, 2011, 01:01:35 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom

The amount of cell calls, wanted to insure no one was coming home early.  Just to know the where abouts of everyone.

I feel she killed her the night of the 15th or morning of the 16th. There was a video or a witness one who saw her walking around her car on her phone in a hotel parking lot about 2:00 in the morning of the 16th. I have always felt George made up the story about seeing them leave that morning to cover for her.

I also think all the phone calls were to make sure they weren't coming home. She was paranoid until she could plant the body somewhere. I have always wondered if she did put her in that turtle (or something) sandbox because she would have fit there and there was a lid on it. There would have been no reason for the Anthonys to raise that lid.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: June 05, 2011, 01:02:29 PM »

Hey titch, i agree with you, if she had had enough time she was going to off her parents and with Caylee gone she was home free! i seriously believe that! She's a psychopath and all she wanted was for her life to be perfect in her sick mind. She would have killed them both & not thought twice about it! The consequences are never even in her mind unless confronted with them, she has no conscience and it's hard for normal people to comprehend that thought process but believe me there are lots of these sick ass freaks out there! My brothers ex is one of them, she's Casey's twin & I know she would off someone in a NY minute if they got in her way, no doubt!!!  

ITA..She was planning on killing her parents first..I think..and then her anger got the better of her and she killed Caylee out of rage and spite.

I thin the judge also thinks there was a possiblity she would ahve gone on to kill her parents..hence his remark the other day when they were reading taxtsbetween Casey and Tony..in court..but withut jury present.  JP said something like ..so the conclusion of these is you want me to believe she was also  planning on killing her parents?  He didn't just pull that out of thin air.

I believe you are right on that. I think the chloroform was to kill her parents also. I believe she had successfully used it on Amy when she stole that $400 and played the game like she was helping Amy look for the cash. How she intended to use it on her parents, I am not sure, but I will always believe she was going to do that soon because she kept telling everyone she was getting their house.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: June 05, 2011, 01:03:35 PM »

The hair was 8 or 9 inches long. Ever see Lee with hair that long ?
I think Bozo is going to go after Cindy. He tried to yesterday with the hairbrush she gave to LE but got shut down. She was asked for a hairbrush that only Caylee used, she gave one that KC and Cayle used. Who would do that ? In Mrs. Clean's house, the hairbrush only had one hair.   

He can't, they said 9'' long untreated hair. Cindy's hair is bleached = treated
Casey hair was treated

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: June 05, 2011, 01:05:00 PM »

I can't understand why everyone is automatically accepting kc's date of Caylee's death as the 16th. Why would she suddenly reveal the real date among all her other lies...does not compute.

To me, it doesnt matter what Casey states thru her attorney or otherwise.

The evening of June 15th Cindy argued with her over stealing money from her grandparents & what I believe to be another threat that Cindy would go after getting custody of Caylee.   Caylee was not seen after that or as George indicated the late morning/early afternoon of the 16th but Casey began her freedom without any concern or upset thereafter.  The "flurry" of phone calls Casey made tells me she killed Caylee on the 16th, and not by "an accident due to negligence."

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: June 05, 2011, 01:05:31 PM »

THE STICKER

Horrifying New Details Emerge in Caylee Anthony Case
By Oliver Jones
Wednesday January 21, 2009 03:05 PM EST

With details that are both graphic and heartbreaking, new court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it

<snipped>

The remains were recovered by the Orange County Sheriff's department near Caylee's Orlando-area home on Dec. 11. FBI investigators also found residue that "appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart-shaped sticker," sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich is quoted as saying in the documents.

Documents also state that investigators seized sticker books and scrapbook material from Caylee's home, along with other toys that matched the one found with her body.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," Melich is quoted as saying.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20253947,00.html

I know this, but they cannot show this article to the jury to prove there was a sticker there.  it has to be documented somewhere, and according to the post above, there was no sticker.  I am looking for the document in the document dump where it says a few people saw it and tried to get photos of it.

They have it in evidence?

No that is a completely different sticker found at the scene.  All that was on the duct tape was residue, as though a sticker had been there.  IIRC, no sticker at all, just the residue, which was impossible to catch on film, and as the tape was tested, it disappeared.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: June 05, 2011, 01:07:06 PM »

Reading here, http://www.ncjrs.gov/app/publications/abstract.aspx?id=187165 , the most common form of postmortem evidence on hair roots is not the death band.  There are four known markers of postmortem hair change.  The most common one found is keratin points and brush-like ends found on the hairs. The hard keratin point on a hair root is from a moist scalp, while the brush-like ends are from dry scalps.  Scalps can have both.
If this was a drowning death, Caylee's scalp hair would all have keratin points on any remaining root ends (duct taped strands, as well as sole trunk strand).  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: June 05, 2011, 01:07:59 PM »

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police reports, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication  records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

At any given moment ... my theory can change.

Janet

+++++

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be at her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee following George departure's to work..

3.  While Casey is on her computer ... Caylee dies of a drug overdose (chloroforum).

4.  Upon discovery ... Casey's initial panicked response is to contact her mother and/or father.  Unsuccessful attempts were made a “flurry” of cell phone.

5.  When she considers that Caylee's unintentional death was the result of wrongdoing ... Casey's thought process changes and goes into cover up mode.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes which are soiled by vomit.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent a further escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

8.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside or under the backyard playhouse.

10.  Upon leaving the area of the Anthony's residence ... Casey contacts Tony and makes arrangements to meet up.

11.  Casey spends evening without Caylee at Tony's residence watching videos.

June 17, 2008

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work and borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from temporary hiding place inside or under playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  When questioned by George ... Casey returns gas can and leaves but returns home later

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  Upon realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle.

Tamiko, where does the baking powder come in?  Was there evidence of that somewhere that I missed?

I had thought that a can/package of baking powder/baking soda was one of the items found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  However ... I cannot locate what I considered backup.  My recollection could have been wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: June 05, 2011, 01:10:54 PM »

I totally agree Red about Casey being toast.  Have wondered the same thing about Baez trying so hard to keep out the hair with the death band. To us normal people that think logically about what he is trying to use as a defense it doesn't make any sense.  The problem being he knows he doesn't have a chance in he77 to accomplish it. So he is trying to keep out all evidence that shows Casey really killed Caylee. Because he knows she killed her and there was no accident.

I 2nd that!

Bozo is so unorganized it is chaotic trying to follow him. I am sure the jury is wondering what the heck he is doing. A good defense attorney would have all that in perfect order and because he has claimed she drowned there would be no reason to go on and on about that hair. She had to be somewhere before being dumped. He is making the case for the state with all these defense motions to exclude evidence when he should have been watching those jailhouse tapes and asking for the damaging parts to be redacted. (the court would have allowed that) Those have been the most damaging so far even though all the evidence is now piling up on him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: June 05, 2011, 01:10:55 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom

Don't know what happened with my last post, posted but forgot comment...

Turbo, I remember that! Was that sighting verified? That's actually one of the tidbits of info that made me think she was supplying small favors or something lol. I know those amateur porn peeps can set up shop in hotel rooms, do live stream then quick stills, then quick relocate when somebody catches on. Oh heck, besides the point anyway. Casey killed Caylee which is what the jury needs to realize.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: June 05, 2011, 01:10:57 PM »

snip
Tamikosmom

I believe she had successfully used it on Amy when she stole that $400 and played the game like she was helping Amy look for the cash.

How do you do that without the person knowing?
You can tell I have no experience this this matter...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: June 05, 2011, 01:11:35 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/experts-say-casey-anthony-up-against-meticulous-case-from-prosecutors-wild-defense-theory/2011/06/05/AGo7oXJH_story.html

Experts say Casey Anthony up against meticulous case from prosecutors, wild defense theory
By Associated Press, Updated: Sunday, June 5, 9:54 AM

ORLANDO, Fla. — Legal experts say prosecutors’ meticulous murder case against Casey Anthony so far, along with the woman’s sensational claims that her father covered up her daughter’s death after the 2-year-old drowned, could make it difficult to avoid a conviction.

Saturday ended the second week of testimony in Anthony’s murder trial, and prosecutors say it also marks roughly the halfway point of their case. Prosecutors are trying to prove that the single mother, then 22, suffocated her daughter Caylee by placing duct tape over the girl’s mouth and then dumped her body in the woods near her parents’ home.

It’s a high-profile case that has demanded a methodical approach from a prosecution team with more than 70 years of combined experience — in part because, if convicted, Anthony could become only the fourth woman added to Florida’s current roster of 397 death row inmates.

Meanwhile, defense attorneys introduced a wild theory during opening statements, saying that the toddler accidently drowned on June 15, 2008, in her grandparents’ swimming pool and that grandfather George Anthony helped dispose of her body. They also claimed he molested Casey when she was a child, leaving her emotionally scarred.

Even without a clear motive established for why Casey Anthony, now 25, might have killed her daughter, some court watchers said those defense arguments may be overshadowing any deficiencies in the prosecution’s case.

“I believe they have almost relieved the state of their burden of proof by making such strong assertions in opening statements,” said Karin Moore, a professor at Florida A&M University’s College of Law. “They are going to have to prove it now. It is going to be a difficult task for them.”
 ::snipping2::
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: June 05, 2011, 01:13:54 PM »

snip

I had thought that a can/package of baking powder/baking soda was one of the items found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  However ... I cannot locate what I considered backup.  My recollection could have been wrong.

Janet

Was in Georges testimony about the baking soda, that was in the trash bag..

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: June 05, 2011, 01:14:03 PM »

I can't understand why everyone is automatically accepting kc's date of Caylee's death as the 16th. Why would she suddenly reveal the real date among all her other lies...does not compute.

To me, it doesnt matter what Casey states thru her attorney or otherwise.

The evening of June 15th Cindy argued with her over stealing money from her grandparents & what I believe to be another threat that Cindy would go after getting custody of Caylee.   Caylee was not seen after that or as George indicated the late morning/early afternoon of the 16th but Casey began her freedom without any concern or upset thereafter.  The "flurry" of phone calls Casey made tells me she killed Caylee on the 16th, and not by "an accident due to negligence."

And THAT is why she could not call the police. She KNEW she was toast if they saw & tested the body.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: June 05, 2011, 01:15:54 PM »

snip

Janet

Was in Georges testimony about the baking soda, that was in the trash bag..

It was listed on one of the lists because I wondered if she thought that would take the smell out like you use it in a fridge. Only someone with little life experience would try baking soda unless they used 50 boxes of it to get rid of that smell.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: June 05, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police reports, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication  records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

At any given moment ... my theory can change.

Janet

+++++

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be at her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee following George departure's to work..

3.  While Casey is on her computer ... Caylee dies of a drug overdose (chloroforum).

4.  Upon discovery ... Casey's initial panicked response is to contact her mother and/or father.  Unsuccessful attempts were made a “flurry” of cell phone.

5.  When she considers that Caylee's unintentional death was the result of wrongdoing ... Casey's thought process changes and goes into cover up mode.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes which are soiled by vomit.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent a further escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

8.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside or under the backyard playhouse.

10.  Upon leaving the area of the Anthony's residence ... Casey contacts Tony and makes arrangements to meet up.

11.  Casey spends evening without Caylee at Tony's residence watching videos.

June 17, 2008

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work and borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from temporary hiding place inside or under playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  When questioned by George ... Casey returns gas can and leaves but returns home later

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  Upon realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle.

Tamiko, where does the baking powder come in?  Was there evidence of that somewhere that I missed?

Janet

I believe you may be confusing it with Arm and Hammer Detergent, which I believe was in the trunk IIRC.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.