April 30, 2024, 02:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511353 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: June 05, 2011, 01:16:54 PM »

Does anyone remember ? either by text or phone call? casey telling tony that taking care of caylee is like working a 8 hr shift. something to that effect?

I remember this
Casey Anthony wrote to Tony Rusciano (the cop that was fired for lying about knowing Casey)
 mission accomplished.

?? instant message from Casey O Marie to NYItaliano3
 “Seriously, spending the day with Caylee is ten times more exhausing than working a twelve hour event.”

“She’s coming back from Tampa. Her sister is getting married this weekeend.”

“Yeah, I just called her. She’s on I-4. Good, so tha’s a plus. That it is.”

?? instant message from NYItaliano3 to Casey O Marie
 “So is she willing to get the offspring?”

“Let’s, hey let’s (unintelligible) right now when it is as good as it has been. I need it, I uh, I told you I need a routine. But it’s not my main concern for seeing you,”

“Once in three weeks is a tease.”

“Come over and I’ll cook.”

“How? You want me to bring the little snot head?”

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: June 05, 2011, 01:17:50 PM »

Hey monkeys... curious what you think about Casey getting so upset during the jailhouse video, when she claims nobody is letting her speak.  1.) if she really killed Caylee and is lying about it, what is there for her to get upset about? 2.) if Caylee really did accidentally drowned, and she refused to just admit it, what is there for her to get upset about? I mean, her lying is outrageous enough, but to then get worked up to that extreme because people are supposedly not listening to her or misconstruing everything she's saying....  it really makes no sense. It does seem that she's upset for real, not just fake tears... but why?

IMHO, her frustration was because her main goal that day was to manipulate her parents into getting her bailed out by any means necessary & she wasnt getting her way nor was the focus on her solely.   When she refers to the reward money for Caylee as enough for her bond, that motive becomes very clear.

Yeah--I agree--she thought she was going to get right out real quick and she's totally furious.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: June 05, 2011, 01:18:50 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/experts-say-casey-anthony-up-against-meticulous-case-from-prosecutors-wild-defense-theory/2011/06/05/AGo7oXJH_story.html

Experts say Casey Anthony up against meticulous case from prosecutors, wild defense theory
By Associated Press, Updated: Sunday, June 5, 9:54 AM

ORLANDO, Fla. — Legal experts say prosecutors’ meticulous murder case against Casey Anthony so far, along with the woman’s sensational claims that her father covered up her daughter’s death after the 2-year-old drowned, could make it difficult to avoid a conviction.

Saturday ended the second week of testimony in Anthony’s murder trial, and prosecutors say it also marks roughly the halfway point of their case. Prosecutors are trying to prove that the single mother, then 22, suffocated her daughter Caylee by placing duct tape over the girl’s mouth and then dumped her body in the woods near her parents’ home.

It’s a high-profile case that has demanded a methodical approach from a prosecution team with more than 70 years of combined experience — in part because, if convicted, Anthony could become only the fourth woman added to Florida’s current roster of 397 death row inmates.

Meanwhile, defense attorneys introduced a wild theory during opening statements, saying that the toddler accidently drowned on June 15, 2008, in her grandparents’ swimming pool and that grandfather George Anthony helped dispose of her body. They also claimed he molested Casey when she was a child, leaving her emotionally scarred.

Even without a clear motive established for why Casey Anthony, now 25, might have killed her daughter, some court watchers said those defense arguments may be overshadowing any deficiencies in the prosecution’s case.

“I believe they have almost relieved the state of their burden of proof by making such strong assertions in opening statements,” said Karin Moore, a professor at Florida A&M University’s College of Law. “They are going to have to prove it now. It is going to be a difficult task for them.”
 ::snipping2::

So far the prosecutor has been able to back up claims in her opening statements.  So far Jose Baez has not.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: June 05, 2011, 01:19:56 PM »

Forgot my manners-I'm sorry!  Good morning, everyone!  Reading back and jumping in.  Can you tell? LOL  Thinking about Dr. G's definitive statement here.  Strictly my opinion here, but  I thin she's telling us there were no death banded hairs in the hair mat attached to the tape.  If there are no death banded hairs whatsoever, statistically speaking, that could conclusively and accurately prove the duct tape was placed there prior to decomposition (the early 1-8 hours of decomposition).  What do you think?

That's what I'm thinking also, but my mind is now a seive!!!!!!!! lol
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: June 05, 2011, 01:20:17 PM »

Good Morning... re: the use immunity offer to KC early on. JB was the one that initiated the use immunity deal. I also didn't realize Linda Drane Burdick was Sex Crimes/Child Abuse Unit Chief.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082457/Casey-Anthony-immunity-email

Klaas...love this 

Yes Sunny Thank You for retrieving these emails.

There are actually three emails there..and the use immunity was extended past the original date per Baez request.

At the very bottom of the doc is the last email that extended to September 3. 

Either he could not convince her to talk..or he was slow and late with everything even at that early phase in this case.

By the third email..which was the extension until Sept 3 she was in the process of being bailed out by Padilla..so that may have come into play..she and Jose thinking if she was getting out that she didn't need the use immunity anylonger....but  you are correct he is the one that initiated that discussion with Linda.

I always thought that Baez was more then likely an attorney who was not in it to argue cases in court, but more of an attorney who just helped people plea to lesser charges and then went on his way with a few more bucks in his wallet.  Evidently Casey never had any intention of pleaing to anything..use immunity or not.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: June 05, 2011, 01:20:32 PM »

snip
Tamikosmom

I believe she had successfully used it on Amy when she stole that $400 and played the game like she was helping Amy look for the cash.

How do you do that without the person knowing?
You can tell I have no experience this this matter...

IIRC Amy had gone to bed that night and my guess is she put it on a washcloth or something and put it over her nose and mouth. It only takes a few seconds for them to be rendered unconscious. Many years ago for childbirth and some surgeries they would use a thing which looked like a small stainer you use in a kitchen with a piece of cloth in it and put that over the nose and "out they went"...........They would do one drop at a time on that cloth........Of course that was before they realized how dangerous it was.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: June 05, 2011, 01:21:38 PM »

http://media.photobucket.com/image/defense%20casey/cayleecross/CindyltrtoKCpg88Josenotgiveltrsanym.jpg?o=90

Casey Anthony FL Statute violations

Cindy Anthony letter to INMATE Anthony saying that Baez cannot give or read letters from the family to the INMATE - dated Sept 1, 2009. The jail posted a sign "ATTORNEYS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONVEY TO AN INMATE ANY WRITTEN COMMUNICATION OF A PERSONAL NATURE." Defense Attorney Baez has committed a third degree felony by passing letters to and from INMATE Anthony's family to the INMATE secretly.... The INMATE wrote that this was being done in letters she wrote to a fellow inmate; Lee Anthony sent texts to his parents saying Baez was doing this; Atty Conway said on national tv that Baez was doing this.... Cindy Anthony told Good Morning America, June 15, 2010, that she gave INMATE Anthony a card at the courthouse, which is a third degree felony in Florida. Florida Statute Title XLVII, Chapter 944, 944.47 (1)(a) 1 - by introducing this item of "written ... communication ....except through regular channels as authorized by the officer in charge of the correctional institution...."...... 944.47 6.(b) "It is unlawful to transmit or attempt to transmit to, or cause or attempt to cause to be transmitted to or received by, any inmate .....at any place which is outside the grounds of such institution, except through regular channels ...." excerpt from what Cindy said: "In a rare spontaneous meeting during a court recess in March, Cindy said she was able to give Casey a Mother's Day card."........

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: June 05, 2011, 01:22:51 PM »

Bringing up Caylee's memorial service made me think of something. I was just talking about technology changing everyday, getting better & better, more precise. Casey was 100% against her parents cremating Caylee. Well maybe they cremated her bc they know technology is only moving up in the world, so something that may not be found right now could be found 20 years from now, however only 1 thing could prevent any further testing of the complete remains found...and that would be cremation. I think they knew their daughter murdered their granddaughter but were afraid of losing their daughter to the dp, so they had Caylee cremated against her mother's will.

Most likely was their motivation but I do not believe Casey was against it as much as her attorney felt it was a good idea for her to express she was because it would be in her favor to object.  IMHO, it seems obvious that Casey & Bozo planned to throw her parents under the bus by all means necessary & beyond.  When she was bailed out and we witnessed her going to her attorney's office to spend the entire day daily, I found that extremely unethical & a direct attempt to cut her parents off from any discussions regarding her defense.  He used them to facilitate the conditions of her bond, elicited information from them & only informed them of things to ascertain same and/or use against them later on.  Bozo displayed this overkill "dont talk to anyone" even earlier when he demanded no one speak to her outside his presence, including when the Padilla crew came to town.   He's a snake and his client is venomous.

Capp, who do you think guided Casey in her Diary of Days...or do you think she came up with that on her own? It's almost  as if a lawyer helped her. Are we certain that Casey honestly got Hoser's name from an inmate or 2? If she lies about everything else, then why tell the truth about how she got her lawyer? I was on WS when Smolea, Sleuther on the Side & I were taking apart the one bj picture. Smolea's arrow points totally lined up with moles, pock marks, indents, etc. Some people don't believe it was Casey, I definitely believe it's her. So, could she have known Hoser from a previous time & just played the media & her family about how she got his name? She never gave names of the people that suggested him, right? So why would she trust an inmate or somebody going to court about Hoser instead of trusting her family or friends to make a better suggestion as far as an attorney is concerned? Doesn't make sense. 

That is ALL CASEY and only Casey.   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: June 05, 2011, 01:30:25 PM »

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: June 05, 2011, 01:31:37 PM »

It will be interesting to see if Casey Anthony's conference room interrogation at Universal will be discussed on HLN and elsewhere on Monday.

As most of you know the door was unlocked during the intense interrogation. So in some ways her freedom of movement was not as limited as it would have been in a locked police car.

Should she have been Mirandized? This issue is beginning to gain a little traction as a possible appellate issue.

In other words could a case be made on appeal that this met the standard of custodial interrogation and Casey should have been Mirandized. In United States criminal law, a custodial interrogation (or, generally, custodial situation) is a situation in which the suspect's freedom of movement is restrained, even if she is not under arrest.

It could be argued that the ultimate inquiry is whether a normal, reasonable person (not just Casey) would feel free to end the encounter with law enforcement and leave the scene.

IMO it seems like a close call and that is why I would like to hear some attorneys weigh in. One very successful appellate attorney already has. Alan Dershowitz was on Fox News on Saturday stating that the chances for a successful appeal appear to be very good. Hmmm.

More on custodial interrogation at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custodial_interrogation

If they bothered to listen to the tapes of the Universal conversation (which no one seems to have done throughout this trial) She was told more than once she was free to leave and asked if she knew wanted to help them.

Yes..the whole point was the child was kidnapped and she was supposedly an employee of Universal herself .  She had taken them on this wild ride because they were interested in seeing where she worked,  Sawgrass where she left Caylee..all the facts that could help them locate her kidnapped child in the arms of Zenaida G the Nanny.

She was freely giving this info and embellishing this tale as she went along.

She was not under arrest at that point and she could have refused to go with them..she could have said no I don't think I'll ride along ..here are the addresses..but she didn't do that.  She could have left the room at anytime and shut up at anytime..she didn't do that.   She could have even asked for a lawyer..she didn't do that..she thinks she smarter then everyone else so why bother.

They had no reason to arrest her at that particular point..she was supposed to be the distraught mother of a kidnapped 3 year old....because she didn't act like one adn lied..then she got arrested.  But mother's of kidnapped children do not normally retain counsel simply to talk to the LE about their missing children..nor does LE have to make the assumption that they should. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: June 05, 2011, 01:32:01 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom

Why totmom would drug Caylee, so she could just use the home pc?

The amount of cell calls, wanted to insure no one was coming home early.  Just to know the where abouts of everyone.

You could be right.

Nevertheless ... communication records indicate that Casey was on her computer up to one hour prior to the flurry of unsuccessful cell phone attempts to contact her parents.

Where was Caylee?

Janet

The flurry of cell phone calls attempting to contact her parents on the afternoon of June 16th convince me that Caylee's death was unintentional.  Nevertheless ... I believe Caylee's demise was not an accident ... it was a result of Casey's illegal wrongdoing (chloroform?).

Casey would not currently be on trial with a death penalty charge hanging over her head if there was no wrongdoing involved ... if her daughter's demise was accidental.  IMO

Off to church.

Later, Janet
10:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: June 05, 2011, 01:33:45 PM »

It was curious that right after Lippman appeared [ on Jeanine Pirro's ], Leonard Padilla was up next---lol---didn't we hear that Lippman had written a "cease & desist" letter to Leonard?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: June 05, 2011, 01:41:55 PM »

Have to run, real life calling. Will bbl. Blonde & Zoomom, thx for being so fast with your links. Capp, can't get rid of the itch that somebody guided Casey in her Diary of Days, but you're prob right & it's ALL her idiotic selfish self. Janet, I'm trying to remember about the sticker residue, I think after examination it degraded or someting? I forget. Red, good article.

Found a quick link with interesting info, lots of links to look through, also search back issues as it's pretty infhormative. Also, for those people that may not have gone to college for scientific studies, this site looks like it spells it out easier for those finding forensics harder to understand.

http://www2.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/july2000/deedric1.htm
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: June 05, 2011, 01:42:14 PM »

The hair was 8 or 9 inches long. Ever see Lee with hair that long ?
I think Bozo is going to go after Cindy. He tried to yesterday with the hairbrush she gave to LE but got shut down. She was asked for a hairbrush that only Caylee used, she gave one that KC and Cayle used. Who would do that ? In Mrs. Clean's house, the hairbrush only had one hair.   

He can't, they said 9'' long untreated hair. Cindy's hair is bleached = treated
Casey hair was treated

I meant the amount of cleaning, the lies the Ants told to LE and the media.
I still think like some others that this new Cindy is an act. Where is the Cindy and George that we came to hate during John Morgan's depo ? Where is the Cindy with the hammer and George with the hose ? They didn't have a complete personality change. They are still going to lie or just leave things out. What about the big fight ? Cindy said that on the evening of the 15th, Casey came home, they looked at the video from Mount Dora and it was lovely or something like that. Didn't Casey's cell records show that she was driving around later that night and talking to Tony L for hours ?  She spoke to Jesse on the 16th or the 17th and told him that her mother wanted her out of the house. Yep, they had a lovely time that Sunday night.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: June 05, 2011, 01:43:19 PM »

Thinking things through here. Theoretically speaking, if George handled the body and so did Kronk in disposing of it (per the defense), then where are the loose hairs/dead skin cells/sweat droplets/fingerprints from George and Kronk on or in close proximity to a single piece of evidence?  How do they explain the complete lack of DNA evidence from either of their "accomplices"?  We are constantly shedding dead skin cells 24/7 and leaving them behind (think of Linus traveling in a dust cloud on Charlie Brown).  The only difference is that the dead skin cells are minute.  We're talking FL heat here, carrying a bloated human package, throwing said package into woods, etc.-there would be sweat (among other things).  This would, in no way, be a "clean" event.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: June 05, 2011, 01:45:41 PM »

I can't understand why everyone is automatically accepting kc's date of Caylee's death as the 16th. Why would she suddenly reveal the real date among all her other lies...does not compute.

Wasn't the date she originally told authorities June 6th? Or am I thinking of something else?   

The opening statement admits she "accidentally" died  on the 16th

Yes I know,  but when her mother called the police to say Caylee was missing I could've sworn Casey said something about June 6th

But they have video's taken of Caylee and her Great-Grandpa at the nursing home where he lived dated June 15th.. And by all accounts that is accurate..and truly I believe that after the evening of June 15th no one, othter then Casey ever saw Caylee alive again.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: June 05, 2011, 01:47:22 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: June 05, 2011, 01:50:25 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!
  I am going to reserve all judgement on the duct tape until Dr G testifies. I cannot believe that it can be determined by any scientific means whether it was put on ante or post mortem until she explains it. I will believe whatever she testifies to.
  As far as the baking soda in the trash bag, I believe it was a container of Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. I will have to go back and look.
  KC will be convicted ans recieve the death sentence because as much as there is a Northeast influence here in Florida, it is still very conservative. It is apparent Bobo did zero prep and research for this trial other than looking for a clue on TV as a spinmeister. I hope he gets everything he deserves. KC should be convicted for her act and based on evidence, not because her attorney is self serving and sucks. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: June 05, 2011, 01:51:07 PM »

It will be interesting to see if Casey Anthony's conference room interrogation at Universal will be discussed on HLN and elsewhere on Monday.

As most of you know the door was unlocked during the intense interrogation. So in some ways her freedom of movement was not as limited as it would have been in a locked police car.

Should she have been Mirandized? This issue is beginning to gain a little traction as a possible appellate issue.

In other words could a case be made on appeal that this met the standard of custodial interrogation and Casey should have been Mirandized. In United States criminal law, a custodial interrogation (or, generally, custodial situation) is a situation in which the suspect's freedom of movement is restrained, even if she is not under arrest.

It could be argued that the ultimate inquiry is whether a normal, reasonable person (not just Casey) would feel free to end the encounter with law enforcement and leave the scene.

IMO it seems like a close call and that is why I would like to hear some attorneys weigh in. One very successful appellate attorney already has. Alan Dershowitz was on Fox News on Saturday stating that the chances for a successful appeal appear to be very good. Hmmm.

More on custodial interrogation at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custodial_interrogation

If they bothered to listen to the tapes of the Universal conversation (which no one seems to have done throughout this trial) She was told more than once she was free to leave and asked if she knew wanted to help them.

Yes..the whole point was the child was kidnapped and she was supposedly an employee of Universal herself .  She had taken them on this wild ride because they were interested in seeing where she worked,  Sawgrass where she left Caylee..all the facts that could help them locate her kidnapped child in the arms of Zenaida G the Nanny.

She was freely giving this info and embellishing this tale as she went along.

She was not under arrest at that point and she could have refused to go with them..she could have said no I don't think I'll ride along ..here are the addresses..but she didn't do that.  She could have left the room at anytime and shut up at anytime..she didn't do that.   She could have even asked for a lawyer..she didn't do that..she thinks she smarter then everyone else so why bother.

They had no reason to arrest her at that particular point..she was supposed to be the distraught mother of a kidnapped 3 year old....because she didn't act like one adn lied..then she got arrested.  But mother's of kidnapped children do not normally retain counsel simply to talk to the LE about their missing children..nor does LE have to make the assumption that they should. 

Everytime you guys post I just can't step away bc I always seem to agree with you & Turbo. It's really bugging me that just bc some of these azzes are anti dp, they seem to try discrediting how a detective does their work by pulling crap like this. It's ridiculous. She was NOT under arrest. People like Geraldo need to shut up & just concentrate on his marriage. What # is he on? Maybe the media ho is trying to pull in more viewers to cover all his friggin alimony payments. Jerk.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: June 05, 2011, 01:51:18 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

I've always loved being here, but is there something about my posts that cause people to ignore me, that I don't realize???

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.