April 30, 2024, 07:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511393 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: June 05, 2011, 01:54:26 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

I've always loved being here, but is there something about my posts that cause people to ignore me, that I don't realize???
I see you all the time. I usually post , ramble on, check the dryer, run to publix,etc. read some more and driveby post again..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: June 05, 2011, 01:55:06 PM »

When do you guys think Baez found out Casey was really dead?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: June 05, 2011, 01:55:40 PM »

oops wishful thinking - meant CAYLEE when did he find out Caylee was dead?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: June 05, 2011, 01:57:30 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

I've always loved being here, but is there something about my posts that cause people to ignore me, that I don't realize???
I see you all the time. I usually post , ramble on, check the dryer, run to publix,etc. read some more and driveby post again..

me too, drive by posting, love it!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: June 05, 2011, 01:57:48 PM »

Nope Blonde I always read your posts..... an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: June 05, 2011, 01:58:31 PM »

Crap, sry I messed that last post up.....

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: June 05, 2011, 01:58:59 PM »

LOL, I don't mean to sound pissy, and I know I am guilty of not having links.  I do not know how in the world people keep all the info organized and can find it so fast.  I just remember the detergent, and also I spent quite a bit of time reading over the info on the heart sticker and I am pretty sure I am remembering it right.  The one that is pictured here is a completely different sticker.  There was only RESIDUE on the duct tape on Caylee's head....and it was too hard to get a picture of and was destroyed during testing, so there is only the investigator's word for it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: June 05, 2011, 01:59:04 PM »

I suspect Bobo knew around the time he either started selling pictures or wouldnt let the parents visit

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: June 05, 2011, 01:59:41 PM »

oops wishful thinking - meant CAYLEE when did he find out Caylee was dead?

Was that wishful thinking??     

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: June 05, 2011, 02:01:03 PM »

Didn't they find the remnants of the sticker near Caylee's remains?
It has been so long now....................

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: June 05, 2011, 02:02:28 PM »

THE STICKER

Horrifying New Details Emerge in Caylee Anthony Case
By Oliver Jones
Wednesday January 21, 2009 03:05 PM EST

With details that are both graphic and heartbreaking, new court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it

<snipped>

The remains were recovered by the Orange County Sheriff's department near Caylee's Orlando-area home on Dec. 11. FBI investigators also found residue that "appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart-shaped sticker," sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich is quoted as saying in the documents.

Documents also state that investigators seized sticker books and scrapbook material from Caylee's home, along with other toys that matched the one found with her body.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," Melich is quoted as saying.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20253947,00.html

I know this, but they cannot show this article to the jury to prove there was a sticker there.  it has to be documented somewhere, and according to the post above, there was no sticker.  I am looking for the document in the document dump where it says a few people saw it and tried to get photos of it.

They have it in evidence?

No that is a completely different sticker found at the scene.  All that was on the duct tape was residue, as though a sticker had been there.  IIRC, no sticker at all, just the residue, which was impossible to catch on film, and as the tape was tested, it disappeared.

I hurried to log back on bc I saw your last post. Sorry totally unintentional. I agree wi you skmom & I remember the residue testing just as you do. I thought they looked for a sticker backing (in Casey's crafts) that either matched the sticker found at the remains site or they looked for another sticker in her crafts that matched the actual residue shape. I forget but I believe it had something to do with why forensics went through her craft supplies & pictures.

Ok, seriously have to run now. Xox.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: June 05, 2011, 02:03:46 PM »

Do you guys remember the Zeneida Gonzales that had her house or office broken into? I think she lived in Cocoa or near there. She lived a straight shot down the Beeline if I remember right. When was her burglary? I think computers & a laptop were stolen. Wasn't this Zenaida a counselor or something? Did she also have connections to the counselor Cindy was seeing? How ironic is it that this counselor of Cindy's talked with Cindy about tough love & taking custody of Caylee, then Caylee is killed? How ironic would it be if this Zenaida actually had connections to the counselor that Cindy saw?

Also, when was Nichole Ganguzza's murder in JBP? Was it the weekend of the 9th?

Hey Titch.  I remember the talk of all those things.Here are some older links.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/recovered.cfm?id=56440
http://brevardcounty.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=444332&m=603374

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: June 05, 2011, 02:05:19 PM »

No, 2 different stickers.  All that was on that piece of duct tape was RESIDUE.  If I had time I would go looking for it, but I have to weed the garden and shear sheep, unless I want to miss the trial this next week......

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: June 05, 2011, 02:08:18 PM »

Thanks, Titch, I think I am just feeling the effects of getting up at 4 am all week.  See you all later!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: June 05, 2011, 02:13:35 PM »

No, 2 different stickers.  All that was on that piece of duct tape was RESIDUE.  If I had time I would go looking for it, but I have to weed the garden and shear sheep, unless I want to miss the trial this next week......

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: June 05, 2011, 02:16:04 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom

Why totmom would drug Caylee, so she could just use the home pc?

The amount of cell calls, wanted to insure no one was coming home early.  Just to know the where abouts of everyone.

I feel she killed her the night of the 15th or morning of the 16th. There was a video or a witness one who saw her walking around her car on her phone in a hotel parking lot about 2:00 in the morning of the 16th. I have always felt George made up the story about seeing them leave that morning to cover for her.

I also think all the phone calls were to make sure they weren't coming home. She was paranoid until she could plant the body somewhere. I have always wondered if she did put her in that turtle (or something) sandbox because she would have fit there and there was a lid on it. There would have been no reason for the Anthonys to raise that lid.
Turbo, wasn't that a "Leonard Padilla moment" on NG or some such that he made the statement about KC being seen on video in a hotel parking lot?  Seems to me he never proved it was actually her - been so long now.  May even been a video but don't remember it being verified that it was KC.  Or perhaps I'm having another one of those "senior moments".............
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: June 05, 2011, 02:16:26 PM »

google is your friend.. one of my favorite sayings
http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/01/22/Heart-sticker-found-near/1232639934.html
Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says he's not sure what to make of investigators' belief that a heart sticker was intentionally stuck onto the duct tape around Caylee's mouth. When investigators processed the duct tape at an FBI lab in Quantico, Va., they noticed the residue of a heart-shaped sticker on it. The sticker was later found near where the toddler's remains were discovered

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: June 05, 2011, 02:16:37 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/05/experts-casey-anthony-defense-team-faces-uphill-battle/?test=latestnews

Experts: Casey Anthony Defense Team Faces Uphill Battle

Published June 05, 2011

| Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Legal experts say prosecutors' meticulous murder case against Casey Anthony so far, along with the woman's sensational claims that her father covered up her daughter's death after the 2-year-old drowned, could make it difficult to avoid a conviction.

Saturday ended the second week of testimony in Anthony's murder trial, and prosecutors say it also marks roughly the halfway point of their case. Prosecutors are trying to prove that the single mother, then 22, suffocated her daughter Caylee by placing duct tape over the girl's mouth and then dumped her body in the woods near her parents' home.

It's a high-profile case that has demanded a methodical approach from a prosecution team with more than 70 years of combined experience -- in part because, if convicted, Anthony could become only the fourth woman added to Florida's current roster of 397 death row inmates.
 ::snipping2::

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: June 05, 2011, 02:17:47 PM »

Sheer sheep ? I just have a ton of laundry to do.
I will also take whatever Dr. G says as the gospel. There are some things she can't state to for certainty as to COD, but the manner was homicide, not George found the baby drowned and Cindy helped and George tried to pin it on Casey and Kronk stole the body and hid it and retrieved it when he did because he needed to pay a car repair bill.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: June 05, 2011, 02:18:27 PM »

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police reports, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication  records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

At any given moment ... my theory can change.

Janet

+++++

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be at her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee following George departure's to work..

3.  While Casey is on her computer ... Caylee dies of a drug overdose (chloroforum).

4.  Upon discovery ... Casey's initial panicked response is to contact her mother and/or father.  Unsuccessful attempts were made a “flurry” of cell phone.

5.  When she considers that Caylee's unintentional death was the result of wrongdoing ... Casey's thought process changes and goes into cover up mode.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes which are soiled by vomit.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent a further escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

8.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside or under the backyard playhouse.

10.  Upon leaving the area of the Anthony's residence ... Casey contacts Tony and makes arrangements to meet up.

11.  Casey spends evening without Caylee at Tony's residence watching videos.

June 17, 2008

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work and borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from temporary hiding place inside or under playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  When questioned by George ... Casey returns gas can and leaves but returns home later

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  Upon realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle.

Tamiko, where does the baking powder come in?  Was there evidence of that somewhere that I missed?

I had thought that a can/package of baking powder/baking soda was one of the items found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  However ... I cannot locate what I considered backup.  My recollection could have been wrong.

Janet

Janet,

I don't have the documentation on the trash bag from the trunk of the car at the tow yard..but that is where it was found.   Either George  or the tow yard manager stated in testimony he could see the Arm & Hammer container through the trash bag.  He was asked if he didn't open the bag up how he knew..by the orange color of the container and the trash bag being somewhat transparent.  I am not sure if it was a box of Arm and Hammer or it was a container of Arm & Hammer laundry detergent.  The laundry detergent would make more sense to me if she had to clean up body fluids then just sprinkling  a box of baking soda in the trunk..but Casey is an odd duck.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.