April 30, 2024, 07:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511399 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: June 05, 2011, 02:19:24 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18529616/detail.html
When investigators processed the duct tape at an FBI lab in Quantico, Va., they noticed the residue of a heart-shaped sticker on it. The sticker was later found near where the toddler's remains were discovered

Now I have no concern about the sticker evidence.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: June 05, 2011, 02:23:25 PM »

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

Jurors may hear chloroform evidence
6:26 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

In another setback to Casey Anthony's defense team, a judge ruled Wednesday that evidence about elevated chloroform levels detected in her car may be admissible at her trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense team's request to block evidence about chloroform, which is a potentially deadly chemical that can be used to render a person unconscious.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-chloroform-rul20110427,0,7305325.story

Is chloroform an agent used in cleaning products?  Could it be that the "elevated levels" of chloroform detected in the trunk be a result of Cindy's cleaning spree prior to LE seizing Casey's vehicle?

Janet

NO
Janet
Casey looked up how to make chloroform on her computer i had all of this saved

Along with instructions on how to make chloroform at home, also listed are some important considerations to bear in mind while handling this compound and laboratory chemicals. Here's how to make chloroform at
home.

((edit to remove recipe for making it - I'd hate to think someone wanting to kill someone googled and found it at SM))

SEE BBM....hmmmm  You can get pure acetone nail polish remover

Pure Acetone Polish Remover, 16 Oz
http://www.massagewarehouse.com/products/pure-acetone-polish-remover/283-0626-08/?sourcecode=MWNEXTAG
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 02:40:08 PM by klaasend » Logged

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1502 on: June 05, 2011, 02:27:59 PM »

THE STICKER

Horrifying New Details Emerge in Caylee Anthony Case
By Oliver Jones
Wednesday January 21, 2009 03:05 PM EST

With details that are both graphic and heartbreaking, new court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it

<snipped>

The remains were recovered by the Orange County Sheriff's department near Caylee's Orlando-area home on Dec. 11. FBI investigators also found residue that "appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart-shaped sticker," sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich is quoted as saying in the documents.

Documents also state that investigators seized sticker books and scrapbook material from Caylee's home, along with other toys that matched the one found with her body.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," Melich is quoted as saying.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20253947,00.html

I know this, but they cannot show this article to the jury to prove there was a sticker there.  it has to be documented somewhere, and according to the post above, there was no sticker.  I am looking for the document in the document dump where it says a few people saw it and tried to get photos of it.

They have it in evidence?

I think that top picture is a piece of cardboard not duct tape, but I could be wrong.  I remember that the duct tape had what somebody in the lab thougth was heart sticker residue but they ruined it doing testing on it, so it was not able to be kept for evidence.  Who knows, I guess we will find out. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: June 05, 2011, 02:28:56 PM »

Didn't they find the remnants of the sticker near Caylee's remains?
It has been so long now....................

No, 2 different stickers.  All that was on that piece of duct tape was RESIDUE.  If I had time I would go looking for it, but I have to weed the garden and shear sheep, unless I want to miss the trial this next week......
Same sticker -- residue found by FBI lab on the duct tape -- the actual sticker was found NEAR her reamains after the testing is my understanding.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: June 05, 2011, 02:29:19 PM »

Thanks Blonde.

The sticker in the pic is from parts of a photo mat found at the recovery site of Caylee's little body.

I know earlier you posted stickers they found from the home that are heart shaped..just not exactly like these..but goes to show she went through a phase of using all sorts of heart shaped stickers.

Somewhere in the past I have seen another photo of evidence gathered at the house and it included a sheet of the exact same heart shaped stickers...with several missing from the sheet.

Does anyone have that phot of those stickers?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: June 05, 2011, 02:32:14 PM »

Didn't they find the remnants of the sticker near Caylee's remains?
It has been so long now....................

No, 2 different stickers.  All that was on that piece of duct tape was RESIDUE.  If I had time I would go looking for it, but I have to weed the garden and shear sheep, unless I want to miss the trial this next week......
Same sticker -- residue found by FBI lab on the duct tape -- the actual sticker was found NEAR her reamains after the testing is my understanding.
Thanks wreck! I googled it and posted the links.. they are 1 page back.
A sticker wasfound near her remains

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1506 on: June 05, 2011, 02:33:42 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

I've always loved being here, but is there something about my posts that cause people to ignore me, that I don't realize???

No way  I noticed since the trial started, 85% of my post seem invisible too..but, I think the normal trial threads are running so past that it's just much different then when we normally post. {{{HUGS}}}

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: June 05, 2011, 02:36:22 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1198&sid=d66e1be594710d30ccf34dc58e676fbe&start=1350

found this posted there:

Richard Hornsby, Orlando, FL attorney, will be Valhall's guest on The Hinky Meter - Ventrilo on Sunday at 6 p.m. We will be able to ask questions. Check the details out here:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1222&p=109811#p109811
The Hinky Meter - Special Ventrilo Q & A Session 06/05/11 at 6 pm ET

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: June 05, 2011, 02:39:01 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

I've always loved being here, but is there something about my posts that cause people to ignore me, that I don't realize???

Akmom, mine go unanswered many times too, but I think it is just the pure quantity of posts, plus I am a nobody, not part of any law office, or blog writer, etc., so my knowledge is just what I remember and my feelings.  I have no sources or backup information.  Don't take it personally, I do not believe it is personal at all.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: June 05, 2011, 02:40:46 PM »

When do you guys think Baez found out Casey was really dead?

The day he met Casey and I also believe he knew exactly where Caylee was and let the world continue to look for her. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: June 05, 2011, 02:41:11 PM »

It will be interesting to see if Casey Anthony's conference room interrogation at Universal will be discussed on HLN and elsewhere on Monday.

As most of you know the door was unlocked during the intense interrogation. So in some ways her freedom of movement was not as limited as it would have been in a locked police car.

Should she have been Mirandized? This issue is beginning to gain a little traction as a possible appellate issue.

In other words could a case be made on appeal that this met the standard of custodial interrogation and Casey should have been Mirandized. In United States criminal law, a custodial interrogation (or, generally, custodial situation) is a situation in which the suspect's freedom of movement is restrained, even if she is not under arrest.

It could be argued that the ultimate inquiry is whether a normal, reasonable person (not just Casey) would feel free to end the encounter with law enforcement and leave the scene.

IMO it seems like a close call and that is why I would like to hear some attorneys weigh in. One very successful appellate attorney already has. Alan Dershowitz was on Fox News on Saturday stating that the chances for a successful appeal appear to be very good. Hmmm.

More on custodial interrogation at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custodial_interrogation

If they bothered to listen to the tapes of the Universal conversation (which no one seems to have done throughout this trial) She was told more than once she was free to leave and asked if she knew wanted to help them.

Yes..the whole point was the child was kidnapped and she was supposedly an employee of Universal herself .  She had taken them on this wild ride because they were interested in seeing where she worked,  Sawgrass where she left Caylee..all the facts that could help them locate her kidnapped child in the arms of Zenaida G the Nanny.

She was freely giving this info and embellishing this tale as she went along.

She was not under arrest at that point and she could have refused to go with them..she could have said no I don't think I'll ride along ..here are the addresses..but she didn't do that.  She could have left the room at anytime and shut up at anytime..she didn't do that.   She could have even asked for a lawyer..she didn't do that..she thinks she smarter then everyone else so why bother.

They had no reason to arrest her at that particular point..she was supposed to be the distraught mother of a kidnapped 3 year old....because she didn't act like one adn lied..then she got arrested.  But mother's of kidnapped children do not normally retain counsel simply to talk to the LE about their missing children..nor does LE have to make the assumption that they should. 

Everytime you guys post I just can't step away bc I always seem to agree with you & Turbo. It's really bugging me that just bc some of these azzes are anti dp, they seem to try discrediting how a detective does their work by pulling crap like this. It's ridiculous. She was NOT under arrest. People like Geraldo need to shut up & just concentrate on his marriage. What # is he on? Maybe the media ho is trying to pull in more viewers to cover all his friggin alimony payments. Jerk.

No worries though from me about the talking heads..as long as you keep in mind this is how they make their living..off of sensationalizing stories and adding their own twist.

The beauty of our legal system and the sequester of the jury mean that none of the talking heads know how the jury is thinking and none of the jury knows what the talking heads are saying.   Therefore the talking heads opinions really mean very little in the entire scheme of the trial.

It is supposed to be the color commentary of the days testimony..but it turns into the ego stroking opinions of some of these people.  I chalk it up to people who do their job poorly, but because they draw an audience = commercial time $$$, they get to keep their jobs. 

Evidently having a staff to help them fact check is not one of the perks.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: June 05, 2011, 02:42:42 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/Cindy+Anthony/articles/113/Lifetime+TV+want+Anthony+profit+Caylee+disappearance

Why would Lifetime TV want the Anthony’s to profit from Caylee’s disappearance/murder?
Report Email Written by mylifeofcrime on Oct-2-08 11:26am

Loca
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1512 on: June 05, 2011, 02:44:13 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom

Why totmom would drug Caylee, so she could just use the home pc?

The amount of cell calls, wanted to insure no one was coming home early.  Just to know the where abouts of everyone.

I feel she killed her the night of the 15th or morning of the 16th. There was a video or a witness one who saw her walking around her car on her phone in a hotel parking lot about 2:00 in the morning of the 16th. I have always felt George made up the story about seeing them leave that morning to cover for her.

I also think all the phone calls were to make sure they weren't coming home. She was paranoid until she could plant the body somewhere. I have always wondered if she did put her in that turtle (or something) sandbox because she would have fit there and there was a lid on it. There would have been no reason for the Anthonys to raise that lid.
Turbo, wasn't that a "Leonard Padilla moment" on NG or some such that he made the statement about KC being seen on video in a hotel parking lot?  Seems to me he never proved it was actually her - been so long now.  May even been a video but don't remember it being verified that it was KC.  Or perhaps I'm having another one of those "senior moments".............
That was my recollection too, but I could have missed something....I will never understand how anyone can take LP seriously, after all I so clearly remember him on ALL the shows before he actually bailed her out but it was in the works and his stmt "all she needs is a shower and to get her nails done and she will tell us who has the baby..not verbatim"...we all knew she was dead at that point and IIRC were stunned that anyone with any experience whatsoever in dealing with criminals could be so naive. Then the JB Park fiasco...he was only in this for his 15 minutes and when he called ahead to tell the news stations about his arrival time at the airport sealed that for me anyway. He needs to go back in whatever hole he slithered out of permanently.

Ok, out to enjoy the day at the beach.... have a great day everyone

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: June 05, 2011, 02:44:17 PM »

I'm ignored also except by posters who I worked with on the Natalee Holloway case so don't feel bad I don't

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: June 05, 2011, 02:48:42 PM »

Did someone say something?   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: June 05, 2011, 02:49:01 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/george-anbd-cindy-anthony-united/

she talks of the lifetime payout.

Loca
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: June 05, 2011, 02:49:06 PM »

Hey titch, i agree with you, if she had had enough time she was going to off her parents and with Caylee gone she was home free! i seriously believe that! She's a psychopath and all she wanted was for her life to be perfect in her sick mind. She would have killed them both & not thought twice about it! The consequences are never even in her mind unless confronted with them, she has no conscience and it's hard for normal people to comprehend that thought process but believe me there are lots of these sick ass freaks out there! My brothers ex is one of them, she's Casey's twin & I know she would off someone in a NY minute if they got in her way, no doubt!!!  

ITA..She was planning on killing her parents first..I think..and then her anger got the better of her and she killed Caylee out of rage and spite.

I thin the judge also thinks there was a possiblity she would ahve gone on to kill her parents..hence his remark the other day when they were reading taxtsbetween Casey and Tony..in court..but withut jury present.  JP said something like ..so the conclusion of these is you want me to believe she was also  planning on killing her parents?  He didn't just pull that out of thin air.

I believe you are right on that. I think the chloroform was to kill her parents also. I believe she had successfully used it on Amy when she stole that $400 and played the game like she was helping Amy look for the cash. How she intended to use it on her parents, I am not sure, but I will always believe she was going to do that soon because she kept telling everyone she was getting their house.
She used chloroform on Amy??
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: June 05, 2011, 02:50:04 PM »

I see you all the time. I usually post , ramble on, check the dryer, run to publix,etc. read some more and driveby post again..

LOL, I don't mean to sound pissy, and I know I am guilty of not having links.  I do not know how in the world people keep all the info organized and can find it so fast.  I just remember the detergent, and also I spent quite a bit of time reading over the info on the heart sticker and I am pretty sure I am remembering it right.  The one that is pictured here is a completely different sticker.  There was only RESIDUE on the duct tape on Caylee's head....and it was too hard to get a picture of and was destroyed during testing, so there is only the investigator's word for it.

Hi AKMOM!

I really thought that there was one more picture from the stuff taken from the home that showed a sheet of those red heart stickers that were puffy..like the one found on the phto mat at the scene of Caylee's disposal.  That one will be allowed into evidence and I think Baez tried to keep that out knowing it would tie to the testimony of the FBI lab  person that saw the residue in a heart shape on the duct tape.

But I do not have that pic with the puffy hearts on a sheet with a few or several missing..and some still intact...so maybe I dreamt that..it's been a long 3 years.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: June 05, 2011, 02:50:06 PM »

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police reports, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication  records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

At any given moment ... my theory can change.

Janet

+++++

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be at her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee following George departure's to work..

3.  While Casey is on her computer ... Caylee dies of a drug overdose (chloroforum).

4.  Upon discovery ... Casey's initial panicked response is to contact her mother and/or father.  Unsuccessful attempts were made a “flurry” of cell phone.

5.  When she considers that Caylee's unintentional death was the result of wrongdoing ... Casey's thought process changes and goes into cover up mode.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes which are soiled by vomit.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent a further escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

8.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside or under the backyard playhouse.

10.  Upon leaving the area of the Anthony's residence ... Casey contacts Tony and makes arrangements to meet up.

11.  Casey spends evening without Caylee at Tony's residence watching videos.

June 17, 2008

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work and borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from temporary hiding place inside or under playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  When questioned by George ... Casey returns gas can and leaves but returns home later

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  Upon realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle.

Tamiko, where does the baking powder come in?  Was there evidence of that somewhere that I missed?

I had thought that a can/package of baking powder/baking soda was one of the items found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  However ... I cannot locate what I considered backup.  My recollection could have been wrong.

Janet

Janet,

I don't have the documentation on the trash bag from the trunk of the car at the tow yard..but that is where it was found.   Either George  or the tow yard manager stated in testimony he could see the Arm & Hammer container through the trash bag.  He was asked if he didn't open the bag up how he knew..by the orange color of the container and the trash bag being somewhat transparent.  I am not sure if it was a box of Arm and Hammer or it was a container of Arm & Hammer laundry detergent.  The laundry detergent would make more sense to me if she had to clean up body fluids then just sprinkling  a box of baking soda in the trunk..but Casey is an odd duck.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: June 05, 2011, 02:54:16 PM »

I see you all the time. I usually post , ramble on, check the dryer, run to publix,etc. read some more and driveby post again..

LOL, I don't mean to sound pissy, and I know I am guilty of not having links.  I do not know how in the world people keep all the info organized and can find it so fast.  I just remember the detergent, and also I spent quite a bit of time reading over the info on the heart sticker and I am pretty sure I am remembering it right.  The one that is pictured here is a completely different sticker.  There was only RESIDUE on the duct tape on Caylee's head....and it was too hard to get a picture of and was destroyed during testing, so there is only the investigator's word for it.

Hi AKMOM!

I really thought that there was one more picture from the stuff taken from the home that showed a sheet of those red heart stickers that were puffy..like the one found on the phto mat at the scene of Caylee's disposal.  That one will be allowed into evidence and I think Baez tried to keep that out knowing it would tie to the testimony of the FBI lab  person that saw the residue in a heart shape on the duct tape.

But I do not have that pic with the puffy hearts on a sheet with a few or several missing..and some still intact...so maybe I dreamt that..it's been a long 3 years.

This is the one on the duck tape IMO

This is a empty one in her trash

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.