April 30, 2024, 01:42:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511345 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: June 05, 2011, 03:44:00 PM »

The person whose testimony I am really interested in is Dom Casey.
Everyone's else's , thanks to  the Sunshine Laws, we have mostly see their statements, but I don't remember his. 

Taped transcript of Mr. Dominic Casey, Jan. 7, 2009:

click here

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: June 05, 2011, 03:44:55 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

I've always loved being here, but is there something about my posts that cause people to ignore me, that I don't realize???

Don't take it personally,AKmom.  Happens to me all the time.  In fact, recently I just hang around to read. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: June 05, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »

I buy acetone at the grocery store in the nail polish remover section.

I have no doubt Casey made her own chloroform , or at least tried.

I think she did too. Have we noticed any pictures of maybe Casey having acrylic nails? I used to get my nails done ALOT & always used acetone to take the acrylic off, it works better than regular glue remover but either way it helps to disintegrate the acrylic, makes it softer. If Casey got her nails done, she may have kept a supply. Walmart, Walgreens, heck anywhere sells semi pro manicure sets now, the acrylic mixture kind. Damn, how come we never thought of that?

If there's any investigators reading here, I sure hope you went through Casey's room thoroughly & considered a manicure kit (acrylic self made not press on) bc acetone would need to be used with it!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: June 05, 2011, 03:47:54 PM »

I have been hunting around and the only mention I can find of a tooth impression refers to Ms horsetooth and perhaps using her teeth to rip it.. anyone have a link saying it was in the duct tape as Caylees?? It is frustrsting when things are thrown out there as facts with no link to back it up. We went around the track with the duct tape, hair, stickers and arm and hammer 'baking soda' that was detergent

gimme a few secs & I'll locate it for ya Smile
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: June 05, 2011, 03:49:45 PM »

what if kronk really did hear where the body was from his girlfriend who worked at the jail what if she overheard on purpose a private conversation casey had with bozo, could that blow the whole case?

"IF" that were true it might be an appeal factor, but if I am not mistaken the "story" that was told about that turned out to not be true at all. The "girlfriend" that was implicated IIRC did not even have access to the jail and was not really a "girlfriend."

I personally believe the man just had strong suspicions about where KC would have dumped her and followed up time after time because he wanted that baby to be found. I have a number of friends who live in Orlando area who spent countless hours searching for her body on their days off and in terrible conditions anytime they had who had no motive but to find her. It was not just him who was trying to connect the dots, but many people.

Most all the stories Padilla has told about all that are totally erroneous and I am not sure he should not be sued for telling much of it because I believe that is part of where bozo got his "tale tale" for court from.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: June 05, 2011, 03:51:01 PM »

Sticker residue testimony allowed...yayyy!!!

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-judge-releases-crucial-rulings/

Chief Judge Belvin Perry just issued rulings on crucial evidence in the murder case against Casey Anthony.  Heart Sticker evidence will be allowed into the Casey Anthony murder trial.  

Canine Search & Alert evidence will be allowed into the murder trial.

Judge Perry will also allow the Death Hair Band evidence into the trial against Casey.

This is a major setback for the Casey Defense team.  Chief Judge Belvin Perry has yet to rule on the Decomposition Air Sample evidence and Chloroform evidence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: June 05, 2011, 03:53:22 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

I've always loved being here, but is there something about my posts that cause people to ignore me, that I don't realize???

Don't take it personally,AKmom.  Happens to me all the time.  In fact, recently I just hang around to read. 

I get ignored on a daily basis 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: June 05, 2011, 04:01:16 PM »

You could be right.  I will do a little googling (sounds obscene).  I thought I had compiled backup for all points in my theory but ... not the baking soda/baking powerder that I recollected was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

While growing up ... I remember that an open box of baking soda to absorb odor was a constant in our fridge.  However ... it is something I have never done in my own home.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: June 05, 2011, 04:01:58 PM »

snip

Quote from: Blonde link=topic=10281.msg1378957#msg1378957
[/quote

Page 2 of the autopsy report

The way I read it: was put on a living Caylee.
This duck tape was CLEARLY placed PRIOR to decomposition, keeping the mandible in place.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: June 05, 2011, 04:03:11 PM »

You could be right.  I will do a little googling (sounds obscene).  I thought I had compiled backup for all points in my theory but ... not the baking soda/baking powerder that I recollected was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

While growing up ... I remember that an open box of baking soda to absorb odor was a constant in our fridge.  However ... it is something I have never done in my own home.

Janet

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: June 05, 2011, 04:03:39 PM »

Re: Whether Casey Anthony should have been Mirandized during the interrogation at Universal.

I just watched again Geraldo Rivera's appearance on Fox & Friends in which he claims to have had a lengthy discussion with Alan Dershowitz. His argument was a bit vague, but what he seems to be suggesting is that Casey Anthony should have been Mirandized the moment the two interrogating detectives became suspicious.

I disagree. Geraldo (and perhaps Dershowitz) need to do a little more research.

In Stansbury v. California the Supreme Court held that "an officer's subjective and undisclosed view concerning whether the person being interrogated is a suspect is irrelevant to the assessment whether the person is in custody." Instead, according to the Court, the key inquiry should be whether the individual had been placed under formal arrest, or whether the restraint placed on the individual's freedom of movement rose to the level of a formal arrest.

This is why in my original comment I suggested the appellate issue will be "custodial interrogation" and not when the detectives became suspicious. Moreover, at no time did she admit anything except that she was lying about things she has never been charged with.

As Nancy Grace has stated (more than once), for an appeal to be successful there has to be evidence that the appellate issue could have contributed to a different verdict.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: June 05, 2011, 04:05:51 PM »

I know the feeling.

I have a little pity party ... remind myself why I have chosen to be on the forum and ... move on.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: June 05, 2011, 04:06:39 PM »

Sticker residue testimony allowed...yayyy!!!

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-judge-releases-crucial-rulings/

Chief Judge Belvin Perry just issued rulings on crucial evidence in the murder case against Casey Anthony.  Heart Sticker evidence will be allowed into the Casey Anthony murder trial.  

Canine Search & Alert evidence will be allowed into the murder trial.

Judge Perry will also allow the Death Hair Band evidence into the trial against Casey.

This is a major setback for the Casey Defense team.  Chief Judge Belvin Perry has yet to rule on the Decomposition Air Sample evidence and Chloroform evidence.

I never saw this one

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: June 05, 2011, 04:09:19 PM »

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

Jurors may hear chloroform evidence
6:26 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

In another setback to Casey Anthony's defense team, a judge ruled Wednesday that evidence about elevated chloroform levels detected in her car may be admissible at her trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense team's request to block evidence about chloroform, which is a potentially deadly chemical that can be used to render a person unconscious.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-chloroform-rul20110427,0,7305325.story

Is chloroform an agent used in cleaning products?  Could it be that the "elevated levels" of chloroform detected in the trunk be a result of Cindy's cleaning spree prior to LE seizing Casey's vehicle?

Janet

NO
Janet
Casey looked up how to make chloroform on her computer i had all of this saved

Along with instructions on how to make chloroform at home, also listed are some important considerations to bear in mind while handling this compound and laboratory chemicals. Here's how to make chloroform at
home.

((edit to remove recipe for making it - I'd hate to think someone wanting to kill someone googled and found it at SM))

SEE BBM....hmmmm  You can get pure acetone nail polish remover

Pure Acetone Polish Remover, 16 Oz
http://www.massagewarehouse.com/products/pure-acetone-polish-remover/283-0626-08/?sourcecode=MWNEXTAG
I'm a licensed hairdresser you can also buy pure acetone at walmart way cheaper then our beauty supply house I do it all of the time.

As a result of the recipe being removed, you also omitted the part that discussed if a certain item was not available to throw on spills one is to SHOVEL SAND on it.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: June 05, 2011, 04:12:15 PM »

Dr G writes the duct tape was applied prior to decompostion.. not prior to death. Anything written about the duct tape applied antemortem? Even though I believe she may have suffocated her with the duct tape, it will be hard to prove.

Decomposition generally start fairly soon after death

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: June 05, 2011, 04:13:50 PM »

Janet,

I don't have the documentation on the trash bag from the trunk of the car at the tow yard..but that is where it was found.   Either George  or the tow yard manager stated in testimony he could see the Arm & Hammer container through the trash bag.  He was asked if he didn't open the bag up how he knew..by the orange color of the container and the trash bag being somewhat transparent.  I am not sure if it was a box of Arm and Hammer or it was a container of Arm & Hammer laundry detergent.  The laundry detergent would make more sense to me if she had to clean up body fluids then just sprinkling  a box of baking soda in the trunk..but Casey is an odd duck.

Thanks Gypsy

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: June 05, 2011, 04:15:24 PM »

Dr G writes the duct tape was applied prior to decompostion.. not prior to death. Anything written about the duct tape applied antemortem? Even though I believe she may have suffocated her with the duct tape, it will be hard to prove.

Decomposition generally start fairly soon after death
Moment of Death: no link this as been saved in my notes
 1} The heart stops
 2} The skin gets tight and grey in color
 3} All the muscles relax
 4} The bladder and bowels empty: So this would have been been in the pool IMO

After 4 hours:
 11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
 12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
 13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
 After 12 hours:
 14} The body is in full rigor mortis.
 After 24 hours:

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: June 05, 2011, 04:18:40 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: June 05, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »

Re: Whether Casey Anthony should have been Mirandized during the interrogation at Universal.

I just watched again Geraldo Rivera's appearance on Fox & Friends in which he claims to have had a lengthy discussion with Alan Dershowitz. His argument was a bit vague, but what he seems to be suggesting is that Casey Anthony should have been Mirandized the moment the two interrogating detectives became suspicious.

I disagree. Geraldo (and perhaps Dershowitz) need to do a little more research.

In Stansbury v. California the Supreme Court held that "an officer's subjective and undisclosed view concerning whether the person being interrogated is a suspect is irrelevant to the assessment whether the person is in custody." Instead, according to the Court, the key inquiry should be whether the individual had been placed under formal arrest, or whether the restraint placed on the individual's freedom of movement rose to the level of a formal arrest.

This is why in my original comment I suggested the appellate issue will be "custodial interrogation" and not when the detectives became suspicious. Moreover, at no time did she admit anything except that she was lying about things she has never been charged with.

As Nancy Grace has stated (more than once), for an appeal to be successful there has to be evidence that the appellate issue could have contributed to a different verdict.

In addition to that, she was told expressly that she was free to go & its right there on the tape.  Each time she was asked if she was willing to speak & guide them on that wild goose chase.   She was considered a mother of a missing child, "the suspect" was "Zanny the nanny," until such time Casey continued to lie & they had proof that she was lying.   When she was arrested for child neglect & lying to LE she was then Mirandized.   It was not even a custodial interrogation, it was an interview which the party agreed to & a result of the party leading them to the location.   At no such time either at the house with her family present or at Universal did Casey Anthony ask if she needed an attorney or request one but she did each time state that she was willing to speak to LE.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: June 05, 2011, 04:20:40 PM »

Did someone say something?   

LOL, thanks, all.  Sorry for my little fit, I still can't do one as well as ICA.  LOL

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.