April 30, 2024, 05:16:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511372 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: June 05, 2011, 04:59:24 PM »

Good Morning... re: the use immunity offer to KC early on. JB was the one that initiated the use immunity deal. I also didn't realize Linda Drane Burdick was Sex Crimes/Child Abuse Unit Chief.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082457/Casey-Anthony-immunity-email

Klaas...love this 

I don't remember seeing this before Sunny, but there have been so many documents to wade through and back then my puter was a dinosoar and it took me forever to make it through everything . By the time I got through it all I had such headaches. Thank God for the new MacBook...just in time for the trial!!
Klaas... thanks for this.....
I was one of the ones who requested it last night. I was laying in bed with a migraine coming on with a washcloth over my eyes and had him on and had to get up and take more meds. He almost made me stroke out last night by making my blood pressure go up so high and my head almost exploded...

He makes me sick!!!!!!!!I am so tired of hearing him say how many mothers kill their children and what if they all got put on death row? Ok...whorealdo... how do you pick and choose which ones will get the dp and which ones will get a slap on the wrist? I say give them all the dp and maybe some of them will start thinking a little more before they kill their innocent kids....grrrrr...making my head hurt again

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1581 on: June 05, 2011, 05:00:26 PM »

When do you guys think Baez found out Casey was really dead?

oops wishful thinking - meant CAYLEE when did he find out Caylee was dead?
As soon as KC opened her lying mouth.  No one would believe that she'd been hoebagging for 31 days as a means of searching for a missing child.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: June 05, 2011, 05:07:50 PM »

Prior to Dominic Casey entering the scenario?

Janet

++++++

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: June 05, 2011, 05:09:44 PM »

snip
Tamikosmom

I believe she had successfully used it on Amy when she stole that $400 and played the game like she was helping Amy look for the cash.

How do you do that without the person knowing?
You can tell I have no experience this this matter...

No experience here either, but if Amy fell asleep all she might need to do was place the stuff where Amy inhaled it, as she slept.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: June 05, 2011, 05:10:05 PM »

KC could have (sorry in advance) broken the baby's neck and duct taped her right afterwards to close her mouth. We just will never know. That would be before decomposition

I wish Dr. G. would be some time next week.

Makes sense what you just said...

I have a pic of( not sure if someone just photoshopped the pic) Caylee in that laundry cloth basket. Fit's in real easy, probably was easy to move her without being detected.
 ::justice2NJ::

I hope she gets on this week so we may have some clearer picture of her written report. Her explanation may answer alot of questions. I trust her opinion

I love Dr. G! According to her assessment, there was no trauma to Caylee's bones prior to her death. I'm thinking the duct tape, syringe & evidence of chloroform play a big role in her death.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, the Orange County Medical Examiner, said (watch Dr. G speak). "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: June 05, 2011, 05:13:21 PM »

snip

I had thought that a can/package of baking powder/baking soda was one of the items found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  However ... I cannot locate what I considered backup.  My recollection could have been wrong.

Janet

Was in Georges testimony about the baking soda, that was in the trash bag..

It was listed on one of the lists because I wondered if she thought that would take the smell out like you use it in a fridge. Only someone with little life experience would try baking soda unless they used 50 boxes of it to get rid of that smell.

I thought it was a plastic yellow jug of arm and hammer cleaner, not the baking powder box. I know A & H makes a clothes detergent...maybe a cleaning liquid for household use.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: June 05, 2011, 05:15:15 PM »

Was that wishful thinking??     

oh yeah!  Isn't that horrible of me!  I have never in my life wished ill intent on anyone and I gotta say I really want this "thing" to suffer for what she did to that precious baby!!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1587 on: June 05, 2011, 05:16:37 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Watch from mark 4:45.  George starts talking about going outside every night to look at the moon and stars.  (I remember him telling someone that he always did that with Caylee before she went to bed.)  Watch KC's reaction.  Interesting.  I have to wonder if George might've been able to reach her had he been given a chance to meet with her.  But, of course, Jose made sure that didn't happen.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: June 05, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »

Hey titch, i agree with you, if she had had enough time she was going to off her parents and with Caylee gone she was home free! i seriously believe that! She's a psychopath and all she wanted was for her life to be perfect in her sick mind. She would have killed them both & not thought twice about it! The consequences are never even in her mind unless confronted with them, she has no conscience and it's hard for normal people to comprehend that thought process but believe me there are lots of these sick ass freaks out there! My brothers ex is one of them, she's Casey's twin & I know she would off someone in a NY minute if they got in her way, no doubt!!!   

ITA..She was planning on killing her parents first..I think..and then her anger got the better of her and she killed Caylee out of rage and spite.

I thin the judge also thinks there was a possiblity she would ahve gone on to kill her parents..hence his remark the other day when they were reading taxtsbetween Casey and Tony..in court..but withut jury present.  JP said something like ..so the conclusion of these is you want me to believe she was also  planning on killing her parents?  He didn't just pull that out of thin air.

Agree.  I think KC was planning to kill G&C.  She was with Ricardo in March.  He had chloroform on his computer.  KC searched in March for chloroform, neck-breaking and household weapons....that was also around the tim she was talking about getting the house.  There's no possible way to get that house without mom and dad being gone.  Also, there was no possible way for her to continue to pay the house mortgage if mom and dad were gone - she had no money.

She doesn't think ahead.  IMO, she would have never had to worry about paying the mortgage because she would not have been successful in getting away with killing either parent, just like she's not getting away with killing KC.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1589 on: June 05, 2011, 05:22:43 PM »

Hey titch, i agree with you, if she had had enough time she was going to off her parents and with Caylee gone she was home free! i seriously believe that! She's a psychopath and all she wanted was for her life to be perfect in her sick mind. She would have killed them both & not thought twice about it! The consequences are never even in her mind unless confronted with them, she has no conscience and it's hard for normal people to comprehend that thought process but believe me there are lots of these sick ass freaks out there! My brothers ex is one of them, she's Casey's twin & I know she would off someone in a NY minute if they got in her way, no doubt!!!   

ITA..She was planning on killing her parents first..I think..and then her anger got the better of her and she killed Caylee out of rage and spite.

I thin the judge also thinks there was a possiblity she would ahve gone on to kill her parents..hence his remark the other day when they were reading taxtsbetween Casey and Tony..in court..but withut jury present.  JP said something like ..so the conclusion of these is you want me to believe she was also  planning on killing her parents?  He didn't just pull that out of thin air.

Agree.  I think KC was planning to kill G&C.  She was with Ricardo in March.  He had chloroform on his computer.  KC searched in March for chloroform, neck-breaking and household weapons....that was also around the tim she was talking about getting the house.  There's no possible way to get that house without mom and dad being gone.  Also, there was no possible way for her to continue to pay the house mortgage if mom and dad were gone - she had no money.

She doesn't think ahead.  IMO, she would have never had to worry about paying the mortgage because she would not have been successful in getting away with killing either parent, just like she's not getting away with killing KC.

I've always thought that she had planned to kill Caylee and Cindy and blame George.  Cindy would've had life insurance.  I doubt George did.  If she put George away, then she could get her hands on Cindy's home and Cindy's money.  If Lee tried to take a share, I'm sure she would've taken him out too.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: June 05, 2011, 05:22:57 PM »

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

Jurors may hear chloroform evidence
6:26 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

In another setback to Casey Anthony's defense team, a judge ruled Wednesday that evidence about elevated chloroform levels detected in her car may be admissible at her trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense team's request to block evidence about chloroform, which is a potentially deadly chemical that can be used to render a person unconscious.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-chloroform-rul20110427,0,7305325.story

Is chloroform an agent used in cleaning products?  Could it be that the "elevated levels" of chloroform detected in the trunk be a result of Cindy's cleaning spree prior to LE seizing Casey's vehicle?

Janet

Labs have test samples that they compare evidence to. Dr. Vass will testify to the chloroform in the trunk of the car being 10,000 times higher than the labs test sample and that he's never before seen chloroform evidence at such a high level.
That is what he testified to in the Frye hearing at the preliminary trial.

Because of the length of time and the expose to the elements there would be no way to trace the drugs. I had hoped the hair would test out, but after talking with a microbiologist I was told that hair would not preserve those in that length of time.  That was KC's whole intention to at least keep the body hidden until everything could no longer be tested. I think she thought they would never find her, but her whole reasoning from the beginning was not to let anyone know because of the drugs in her system. I do think they may have found the chloroform bottle because there is a dark brown bottle in the evidence and chloroform is kept in dark glass.  

Agree....I do think that KC had it in her mind to not tell where Caylee was so that they couldn't trace what she did to the body.  Melich gave her every opportunity in the world to confess and she stubbornlykept telling lies and bigger lies.  You can tell she absolutely thinks that her dad should just take the blame for her.  She is "deeply disturbed".

I got a hint from onle of the shows last night (can't remember now) but something like "G&C just want KC to get help".

Mark my words....G&C and probably Lee will all get up and beg for her life and beg that KC "get help".

Why?  She's too far gone.  She deserves to be in jail for the rest of her life.  No amount of help would help that.  And if you're in jail for the rest of your life, what does it matter for a person to have more taxpayers' money spent on them for "help".

I'm jaded on this one.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: June 05, 2011, 05:24:03 PM »

Count me in!!! I believe she was planning on offing George and Cindy as well. The day the judge made the comment about her killing her parents, I was yelling at my puter.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: June 05, 2011, 05:25:38 PM »

anyone know anything about? that baez has a bombshell in closing? a guest on simon baretts radio show said that and when I asked about it! he said:

not sure Attorney Morgan was a guest on
Monsters in the morning, Russ ask how the defense. is going to
get out of this, then Morgan said that!

couldnt find link? anyone know anything about it?

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1593 on: June 05, 2011, 05:25:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Watch from the 8:00 mark.  George talks about 'the thing I done' and how it was all already determined by the time they got to the judge's chambers.  Is this when he allegedly threw his father through the window?  I'll bet Jose is waiting to introduce this as a part of his defense/blame George story.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: June 05, 2011, 05:28:20 PM »

The day he met Casey and I also believe he knew exactly where Caylee was and let the world continue to look for her. 

I just don't understand how anyone, even Bozo, can defend & try to get a child killer off and not make them pay.  That speaks volumes about him.  I've gone back and forth and I really just can't wrap my mind around it.  I wouldn't put it past him - the beginning I mean & that he let her little body lay there and let C & G suffer day after day.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: June 05, 2011, 05:30:20 PM »

I love how scholarly Judge Perry is. 

Notice Jose is holding his cell in his right hand.  Is someone feeding him ideas?

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Baez is using his phone while questioning Lowe

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Does he always use it, is that why he starts off every question with "AND.........."

"AND" not appear to comprehend their answers about 99.9% of the time. I wouldn't be surprised if he needed it written out like a script.

BOZO (insert Bozo picture reminder so he doesn't get confused which parts are his) Question- Do you know the defendant?
WITNESS RESPONSE (a little tricky w/o the pictures especially since these change-or so he's heard)- "yes"

Then unexpectedly the witness answers "yeah" throwing him entirely off, where he gets nervous and goes back to asking the same question 50 different ways or taking the witness response, turning it into a *new* question (because he's smart like that & able to come up with his own questions) and then asking it back in 50 different way.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: June 05, 2011, 05:33:12 PM »

Sticker residue testimony allowed...yayyy!!!

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-judge-releases-crucial-rulings/

Chief Judge Belvin Perry just issued rulings on crucial evidence in the murder case against Casey Anthony.  Heart Sticker evidence will be allowed into the Casey Anthony murder trial.  

Canine Search & Alert evidence will be allowed into the murder trial.

Judge Perry will also allow the Death Hair Band evidence into the trial against Casey.

This is a major setback for the Casey Defense team.  Chief Judge Belvin Perry has yet to rule on the Decomposition Air Sample evidence and Chloroform evidence.

I am thrilled to hear that, Thank God!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: June 05, 2011, 05:36:03 PM »

The day he met Casey and I also believe he knew exactly where Caylee was and let the world continue to look for her. 

I just don't understand how anyone, even Bozo, can defend & try to get a child killer off and not make them pay.  That speaks volumes about him.  I've gone back and forth and I really just can't wrap my mind around it.  I wouldn't put it past him - the beginning I mean & that he let her little body lay there and let C & G suffer day after day.
Bobo is unethical and immoral.. not a problem for him

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: June 05, 2011, 05:38:15 PM »

what if kronk really did hear where the body was from his girlfriend who worked at the jail what if she overheard on purpose a private conversation casey had with bozo, could that blow the whole case?

I'm interested as well!!  What got that whole "rumor" started?  Padilla?  Did they question the girlfriend?  polygraph?  hmmmm
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: June 05, 2011, 05:40:23 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

I've always loved being here, but is there something about my posts that cause people to ignore me, that I don't realize???

Don't take it personally,AKmom.  Happens to me all the time.  In fact, recently I just hang around to read. 

there's SO much activity I've noticed if I post and it's at the "end" of a page I'm less likely to get my question answered.  Us "newbies" I'm sure I'll driving the old timers bonkers with our questions Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.