April 30, 2024, 02:02:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511349 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: June 05, 2011, 07:00:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Watch from the 8:00 mark.  George talks about 'the thing I done' and how it was all already determined by the time they got to the judge's chambers.  Is this when he allegedly threw his father through the window?  I'll bet Jose is waiting to introduce this as a part of his defense/blame George story.

I believe that may have been his stupidity with the Nigerian scam & loss of money.   PS all she is doing is manipulating him to get her out of jail.

Oh, that was all she was worried about, get me out of here so I can help find Caylee. Then when she did get out she stayed in her room and did crafts and made booty calls to Jose's office...pfffttt!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 05, 2011, 07:00:43 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

You could be right.  I will do a little googling (sounds obscene).  I thought I had compiled backup for all points in my theory but ... not the baking soda/baking powerder that I recollected was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

While growing up ... I remember that an open box of baking soda to absorb odor was a constant in our fridge.  However ... it is something I have never done in my own home.

Janet

Blonde - TY

Interesting...looks like an off brand of carpet stain remover under the Arm & Hammer detergent bottle. The "cleaner" can appears to have one of those built in scrubby thingies on the cap. All the times I've viewed evidence photos and I never picked up on it before. I think Casey may have tried to clean up the car before Cindy did, she should have done a computer search, such as "how to get a death smell out of a car."

I cropped the part out with the "cleaner" can and turned it around:

Then I found out what it is:

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: June 05, 2011, 07:02:39 PM »

Beth... not sure how she planned to off the parents, but she researched a few possibilities...chloroform...neck breaking..household weapons....and the one that puzzles me the most..shovel....
who the hell has to google shovel?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: June 05, 2011, 07:04:51 PM »

snip
Tamikosmom

I believe she had successfully used it on Amy when she stole that $400 and played the game like she was helping Amy look for the cash.

How do you do that without the person knowing?
You can tell I have no experience this this matter...

No experience here either, but if Amy fell asleep all she might need to do was place the stuff where Amy inhaled it, as she slept.

It can be misted into the air and inhaled, thus leaving no burns on the skin around the nose and mouth, but it does leave burns inside the nose when inhaled.
(That is according to Criminal Minds)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: June 05, 2011, 07:05:07 PM »

Watch from the 8:00 mark.  George talks about 'the thing I done' and how it was all already determined by the time they got to the judge's chambers.  Is this when he allegedly threw his father through the window?  I'll bet Jose is waiting to introduce this as a part of his defense/blame George story.

I believe that may have been his stupidity with the Nigerian scam & loss of money.   PS all she is doing is manipulating him to get her out of jail.
capp is that the bombshell baez is goiung to use as a bombshell?? IN  his closing??

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: June 05, 2011, 07:06:48 PM »

Hi Snoops! I have been wondering myself why the arguement hasn't been brought up.Rick was pretty informative. Too bad he quit posting!I wonder if the arguement hasn't been brought up due to the fact that Shirley would then have to come in to testify about the stolen money???

Rick's posts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3621.0
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: June 05, 2011, 07:07:17 PM »

Beth... not sure how she planned to off the parents, but she researched a few possibilities...chloroform...neck breaking..household weapons....and the one that puzzles me the most..shovel....

I was just curious how the idiot thought she could pull it off.  G is ex LE & I'm sure can handle himself.  I agree with the shovel.  That is just bizarre - unless she found something under "neck breaking" that mentioned a shovel.  Pure evil.  I hope the G & C realize now how dangerous she was all these years!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1647 on: June 05, 2011, 07:09:16 PM »

capp is that the bombshell baez is goiung to use as a bombshell?? IN  his closing??

He did say "years back"

The Nigerian scam and poker stuff was recent. The way I heard it - he was referring to ancient history.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: June 05, 2011, 07:10:16 PM »

Garbage, trash.   Why is that so amusing to Baez and Casey?  It's insignificant.

It's probably their pet names for each other.

Best line yet

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: June 05, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »

I can't understand why everyone is automatically accepting kc's date of Caylee's death as the 16th. Why would she suddenly reveal the real date among all her other lies...does not compute.

That's not all that doesn't compute.  31 days.  June 16 to July 15 = 30 days.

Father's Day, June 15 to July 15 = 31 days.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: June 05, 2011, 07:13:45 PM »

I've been thinking about all the scenarios surrounding Caylee's cause of death and the evidence found at the remains site. While I don't doubt KC was capable of drugging Caylee so she could go out and party, I'm not certain it has anything to do with Caylee's death. Neither did an accidental drowning. KC is cruel and heartless, as is obvious by her reactions, or lack of them in court during testimonies, by family, friends and professionals involved in the case.

There has been a lot of discussion lately about the "death band" on the hair found in the sunfire's trunk and the hair attached to the duct tape found at the remains site. If Caylee was deceased when the tape was placed over her nose and mouth it was over kill because she would have likely been placed on her back, her hair would have fallen away from her face, and there wouldn't be so much hair attached to the duct tape...even if there was, some of the hairs would also exhibit the "death banding."

I think KC tortured Caylee, I think Caylee struggled and fought for her life while her mother placed those 3 strips of duct tape over her face. I bet that baby squirmed and tossed her head back and forth to avoid the placement of the tape and that's why there is all that hair was attached to the tape. If there is a "lack" of "death bands" on the hair recovered from the tape at the crime scene vs the hair still attached to her skull, one could surmise that Caylee probably pulled some of her own hair out in her attempt to either remove the tape (if her hands weren't tied) or she pulled some out as a result of the struggle between her and her evil mother. Like everyone else here, I would like to believe that Caylee's death was peaceful and she didn't know what was happening, or who was hurting her, but after learning what I have about casey, I suspect Caylee's death was quite violent...

The syringe, the chloroform and other evidence found at the scene are simply smoke screens KC set up over the course of the 31 days to create reasonable doubt in the event Caylee was found and KC was charged. The computer search for chloroform was curiousity because of RM's myspace posting and yes, she may have drugged Caylee on several occasions, but I believe the household weapon and neck breaking searches were for C&G. JMO
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: June 05, 2011, 07:13:58 PM »

When do you guys think Baez found out Casey was really dead?

The day he met Casey and I also believe he knew exactly where Caylee was and let the world continue to look for her. 

I just don't understand how anyone, even Bozo, can defend & try to get a child killer off and not make them pay.  That speaks volumes about him.  I've gone back and forth and I really just can't wrap my mind around it.  I wouldn't put it past him - the beginning I mean & that he let her little body lay there and let C & G suffer day after day.
Because our constitution says we are Innocent Until Proven Guilty if you can't afford a private attorney,one will be assigned to you  by the Public Defender's Office.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: June 05, 2011, 07:16:26 PM »

Watch from mark 4:45.  George starts talking about going outside every night to look at the moon and stars.  (I remember him telling someone that he always did that with Caylee before she went to bed.)  Watch KC's reaction.  Interesting.  I have to wonder if George might've been able to reach her had he been given a chance to meet with her.  But, of course, Jose made sure that didn't happen.

Prior to this she's just acting all sweet because she wants him to find a way to get her bailed out...she is that calculated.  Her reaction when he speaks of looking at the moon & the stars is her knowing she killed Caylee & she isnt coming back.  Those few brief seconds she actually had guilt as she listens to her father miss Caylee & right after telling her how much it is killing her mother, IMHO

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: June 05, 2011, 07:18:50 PM »

Have no clue.  I just google shovel and saw lots of shovel?

Could she have tried to type in something else with hovel but put s instead of a different letter?

Def hovel...small shed.
Also found this:
http://www.myspace.com/hoveledinswine

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: June 05, 2011, 07:18:52 PM »

Is that a real screen shot

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: June 05, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »

For me, sometimes the simplest explanations are the most logical. KC lived in the now, made up stuff as she went along. She was bright enough to make up her intricate lies, but not bright enough to dispose of the body somewhere she would never be located. She also disposed of the baby's body with all the stuff from home, leading right back to her... The principle of Occam's razor applies..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: June 05, 2011, 07:21:51 PM »

I've always wonder about KC's cooking up of chloroform.  Did she do this in Cindy's kitchen?  Wouldn't the house smell afterwards?  Did Cindy or George come home one day and notice a strange odor and wonder where it was coming from?  Did she use Cindy's pots and pans?  How did she safely whip up a batch of chloroform without inhaling it herself? 

I found this also 
Chloroform
      Dosage:    not known, just put a splash onto a rag
      Time:      several minutes probably
      Available: not known
      Certainty: good
      Notes:     If you tape the rag over your mouth so that you get knocked
         out, you woukd die as you continue getting the stuff into your lungs.

Why would she use a syringe when  putting a cloth to her mouth would be easier.
 Unless to frame Jessy Grund because it was his syringe Casey took from his apartment when she left the door open to take a shower.

I think KC thought of a number of ways to frame others.  Jessee, abandoned car/kidnapping, there was another one, too, but I can't recall it right now.

Shes a twisted, deeply disturbed person.  We can't "rationalize" why a deeply disturbed person does.

Does anyone else recall:  there was a photo of a piece of duct tape (the piece least deterioated) that had a needle hole in it.  Anyone other that me that remembers a photo like that?

The duct tape over the nose and mouth is enough to declare "homocide" and is enough to declare as a "murder weapon" as no human being could survive with duct tape over their nose and mouth.

I wonder if the search for "household weapons" turned up "duct tape".   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: June 05, 2011, 07:23:45 PM »

Hi Snoops! I have been wondering myself why the arguement hasn't been brought up.Rick was pretty informative. Too bad he quit posting!I wonder if the arguement hasn't been brought up due to the fact that Shirley would then have to come in to testify about the stolen money???

Rick's posts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3621.0

Thanks klaas...was cool to read them again...been a long time..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: June 05, 2011, 07:24:02 PM »

I've always wonder about KC's cooking up of chloroform.  Did she do this in Cindy's kitchen?  Wouldn't the house smell afterwards?  Did Cindy or George come home one day and notice a strange odor and wonder where it was coming from?  Did she use Cindy's pots and pans?  How did she safely whip up a batch of chloroform without inhaling it herself? 

I found this also 
Chloroform
      Dosage:    not known, just put a splash onto a rag
      Time:      several minutes probably
      Available: not known
      Certainty: good
      Notes:     If you tape the rag over your mouth so that you get knocked
         out, you woukd die as you continue getting the stuff into your lungs.

Why would she use a syringe when  putting a cloth to her mouth would be easier.
 Unless to frame Jessy Grund because it was his syringe Casey took from his apartment when she left the door open to take a shower.

I think KC thought of a number of ways to frame others.  Jessee, abandoned car/kidnapping, there was another one, too, but I can't recall it right now.

Shes a twisted, deeply disturbed person.  We can't "rationalize" why a deeply disturbed person does.

Does anyone else recall:  there was a photo of a piece of duct tape (the piece least deterioated) that had a needle hole in it.  Anyone other that me that remembers a photo like that?

The duct tape over the nose and mouth is enough to declare "homocide" and is enough to declare as a "murder weapon" as no human being could survive with duct tape over their nose and mouth.

I wonder if the search for "household weapons" turned up "duct tape".   

If it did and she visited a site, it would show up in the computer forensic evidence...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1659 on: June 05, 2011, 07:24:09 PM »

That's a 100 percent real George facial expression, Blonde. No photoshop required!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.