April 30, 2024, 11:37:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511427 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: June 05, 2011, 07:25:02 PM »

Hi Snoops! I have been wondering myself why the arguement hasn't been brought up.Rick was pretty informative. Too bad he quit posting!I wonder if the arguement hasn't been brought up due to the fact that Shirley would then have to come in to testify about the stolen money???

Rick's posts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3621.0

An email exchange between Rick and Cindy ....

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155431.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: June 05, 2011, 07:29:48 PM »

I've always wonder about KC's cooking up of chloroform.  Did she do this in Cindy's kitchen?  Wouldn't the house smell afterwards?  Did Cindy or George come home one day and notice a strange odor and wonder where it was coming from?  Did she use Cindy's pots and pans?  How did she safely whip up a batch of chloroform without inhaling it herself? 

I found this also 
Chloroform
      Dosage:    not known, just put a splash onto a rag
      Time:      several minutes probably
      Available: not known
      Certainty: good
      Notes:     If you tape the rag over your mouth so that you get knocked
         out, you woukd die as you continue getting the stuff into your lungs.

Why would she use a syringe when  putting a cloth to her mouth would be easier.
 Unless to frame Jessy Grund because it was his syringe Casey took from his apartment when she left the door open to take a shower.

was it Jessie's syringe? did they do touch DNA on it? 

OHHH I think it had trace evidence of steroids in it. Jesse Grund had been surrounded with the rumors about taking steroids.

No link in my head

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: June 05, 2011, 07:30:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Watch from the 8:00 mark.  George talks about 'the thing I done' and how it was all already determined by the time they got to the judge's chambers.  Is this when he allegedly threw his father through the window?  I'll bet Jose is waiting to introduce this as a part of his defense/blame George story.

I believe that may have been his stupidity with the Nigerian scam & loss of money.   PS all she is doing is manipulating him to get her out of jail.
capp is that the bombshell baez is goiung to use as a bombshell?? IN  his closing??

It could also be the affair he had when he was separated from Cindy, others have reported the incident with his father, truthfully Im not sure what it could be but I dont give it a ton of concern either.   Casey's defense as her attorney put forward in opening statement is not only ridiculous & foul but falling apart.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: June 05, 2011, 07:32:40 PM »

Ya'll take a breather.  I'm only on page 75.  Multitasking. lol
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: June 05, 2011, 07:33:45 PM »

When this first started, I wondered if Caylee could have drowned & Casey acted the way she did due to post trauma. Then I thought about it deeper after tge duct tape was found on her skull. If Caylee drowned, that duct tape would have had to be wrapped completely around her head in order for the tape to stick, it would have had to overlap bc it wouldn't stick to wet hair. Then I thought well maybe her body dried out first before it was applied but that didn't make sense bc rigor would set in and a partial time of stiffness. After 24-48 hours it would have become more pliable but the tape wouldn't have been able to stick due to the natural larvae & acids erroding the cadaver. Therefore, I deduce, the tape had to be applied before she died or else she couldn't have drowned & maybe the tape was applied right after death to prevent insect activity...which is stupid bc it would happen anyway. Now there is no way I believe Caylee drowned...not unless she had duct tape placed over her mouth & then drowned. Remember the tape didn't go all the way around her head but it had to be on tight enough to stick & leave a tooth impression. Hmmm...something to think about.

I do not remember reading/hearing anything about a tooth impression, but I may have missed that, it has been a very long 3 years.

I remember when reading that about a tooth depression, it made me sick because that meant she tried to chew her way out of the duct tape.

Do we know if the "tood depression" was made on the "inside" of the duct tape near the mouth area?  Or...was it made on the end of the tape, indicating that KC tore the tape with her teeth?

::MonkeyEek::OMG so the drug wore off and she was alive in trash bags in the dirt please NO

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: June 05, 2011, 07:36:12 PM »

Hi monks, I don't know if any of you have seen videos but I thought I'd share them with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhl3ubGwC8U <---48 Hours Mystery - The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaBIrvd1lEA&feature=related <--Caylee's Memorial

http://www.youtube.com/user/mianabanana <---a channel on youtube with tons of videos on/of the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: June 05, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »

Watch from the 8:00 mark.  George talks about 'the thing I done' and how it was all already determined by the time they got to the judge's chambers.  Is this when he allegedly threw his father through the window?  I'll bet Jose is waiting to introduce this as a part of his defense/blame George story.

I believe that may have been his stupidity with the Nigerian scam & loss of money.   PS all she is doing is manipulating him to get her out of jail.
capp is that the bombshell baez is goiung to use as a bombshell?? IN  his closing??

He did say "years back"

The Nigerian scam and poker stuff was recent. The way I heard it - he was referring to ancient history.

Shoving his father through a plate-glass window??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: June 05, 2011, 07:38:53 PM »

I've always wonder about KC's cooking up of chloroform.  Did she do this in Cindy's kitchen?  Wouldn't the house smell afterwards?  Did Cindy or George come home one day and notice a strange odor and wonder where it was coming from?  Did she use Cindy's pots and pans?  How did she safely whip up a batch of chloroform without inhaling it herself? 

I found this also 
Chloroform

Unless to frame Jessy Grund because it was his syringe Casey took from his apartment when she left the door open to take a shower.

I think KC thought of a number of ways to frame others.  Jessee, abandoned car/kidnapping, there was another one, too, but I can't recall it right now.

Shes a twisted, deeply disturbed person.  We can't "rationalize" why a deeply disturbed person does.

Does anyone else recall:  there was a photo of a piece of duct tape (the piece least deterioated) that had a needle hole in it.  Anyone other that me that remembers a photo like that?

The duct tape over the nose and mouth is enough to declare "homocide" and is enough to declare as a "murder weapon" as no human being could survive with duct tape over their nose and mouth.

I wonder if the search for "household weapons" turned up "duct tape".   

If it did and she visited a site, it would show up in the computer forensic evidence...

I'm not googling household weapons.....NOT...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: June 05, 2011, 07:39:01 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

You could be right.  I will do a little googling (sounds obscene).  I thought I had compiled backup for all points in my theory but ... not the baking soda/baking powerder that I recollected was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

While growing up ... I remember that an open box of baking soda to absorb odor was a constant in our fridge.  However ... it is something I have never done in my own home.

Janet

Blonde - TY

Interesting...looks like an off brand of carpet stain remover under the Arm & Hammer detergent bottle. The "cleaner" can appears to have one of those built in scrubby thingies on the cap. All the times I've viewed evidence photos and I never picked up on it before. I think Casey may have tried to clean up the car before Cindy did, she should have done a computer search, such as "how to get a death smell out of a car."

that kiwi bottle under the Arm & Hammer detergent bottle is a sneaker or shoe cleaner, i think.  Kiwi makes shoe polishes and I think I've owned that same bottle of sneaker cleaner before.  Maybe how KC got the mud off her shoes when she tossed Caylee in the woods?

A lot more pictures of this trash at link
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.80

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: June 05, 2011, 07:43:18 PM »

It could also be the affair he had when he was separated from Cindy, others have reported the incident with his father, truthfully Im not sure what it could be but I dont give it a ton of concern either.   Casey's defense as her attorney put forward in opening statement is not only ridiculous & foul but falling apart.

Am thinking that the defense is going to call "River" as a witness.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: June 05, 2011, 07:44:47 PM »

I found this also 
Chloroform

I think KC thought of a number of ways to frame others.  Jessee, abandoned car/kidnapping, there was another one, too, but I can't recall it right now.

Shes a twisted, deeply disturbed person.  We can't "rationalize" why a deeply disturbed person does.

Does anyone else recall:  there was a photo of a piece of duct tape (the piece least deterioated) that had a needle hole in it.  Anyone other that me that remembers a photo like that?

The duct tape over the nose and mouth is enough to declare "homocide" and is enough to declare as a "murder weapon" as no human being could survive with duct tape over their nose and mouth.

I wonder if the search for "household weapons" turned up "duct tape".   
I posted lots of evidence pictures today is it here

I feel like a SM Mod again 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: June 05, 2011, 07:45:31 PM »

I found this also 
Chloroform

OHHH I think it had trace evidence of steroids in it. Jesse Grund had been surrounded with the rumors about taking steroids.

No link in my head

Blonde...that's the way I recall it, too.  There were trace evidence of steroids in the syringe (along with chloroform) and put that together with KC showing up a Jesse's one day, asking to take a bath, it was theorized that KC got a used syringe from Jesse's trash and used that to set-up Jesse.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1672 on: June 05, 2011, 07:47:25 PM »

Ooh, something to look forward to?
---------
Rick
United States Reply »
|Report Abuse |#795 Monday Aug 18
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted>

George was a homicide detective with the Trumbull County Sheriff's office until leaving Niles to move to Florida. There IS a
reason he didn't persue LE in Florida, it will come out at Casey's trial.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3621.0

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: June 05, 2011, 07:49:06 PM »

Janet I thought is was Arm & Hammer laundry detergent  that they had in the back of their car?

You could be right.  I will do a little googling (sounds obscene).  I thought I had compiled backup for all points in my theory but ... not the baking soda/baking powerder that I recollected was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

While growing up ... I remember that an open box of baking soda to absorb odor was a constant in our fridge.  However ... it is something I have never done in my own home.

Janet

Blonde - TY

Interesting...looks like an off brand of carpet stain remover under the Arm & Hammer detergent bottle. The "cleaner" can appears to have one of those built in scrubby thingies on the cap. All the times I've viewed evidence photos and I never picked up on it before. I think Casey may have tried to clean up the car before Cindy did, she should have done a computer search, such as "how to get a death smell out of a car."

that kiwi bottle under the Arm & Hammer detergent bottle is a sneaker or shoe cleaner, i think.  Kiwi makes shoe polishes and I think I've owned that same bottle of sneaker cleaner before.  Maybe how KC got the mud off her shoes when she tossed Caylee in the woods?

A lot more pictures of this trash at link

Tks.....
You can see the whole in the long duct tape....2 pic's..

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: June 05, 2011, 07:49:33 PM »

hole.......ooops

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: June 05, 2011, 07:53:10 PM »

Hey monkeys... curious what you think about Casey getting so upset during the jailhouse video, when she claims nobody is letting her speak.  1.) if she really killed Caylee and is lying about it, what is there for her to get upset about? 2.) if Caylee really did accidentally drowned, and she refused to just admit it, what is there for her to get upset about? I mean, her lying is outrageous enough, but to then get worked up to that extreme because people are supposedly not listening to her or misconstruing everything she's saying....  it really makes no sense. It does seem that she's upset for real, not just fake tears... but why?

Just a guess, but I think she had spent the last 2 years 10 months playing the Caylee card to walk all over her parents knowing they wouldn't risk Caylee's safety no matter what Casey did. I think she assumed she could just tell her parents she had to be out if they were ever to find Caylee making her parents bail her out asap. Instead all her inconsistencies and lies were being uncovered and she found herself still in jail with her parents questioning her on not only the lies but also on leads, she knew were pointless. 

I think she was that upset because her normal tactics had failed, the ones where she says and they just believe her. This time people were verifying everything she said and finding it all lies. I'm sure in her head it was her parents fault for listening to anyone but her, also she didn't have a back up plan.

If I remember right it was very shortly after that, that the whole kidnapped Caylee developed the *harm Caylee and/or her family* tone putting her back in the drivers seat. Nobody wanted to risk Caylee being harmed by the kidnappers.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: June 05, 2011, 07:55:24 PM »

I found this also 
Chloroform

No link in my head

Blonde...that's the way I recall it, too.  There were trace evidence of steroids in the syringe (along with chloroform) and put that together with KC showing up a Jesse's one day, asking to take a bath, it was theorized that KC got a used syringe from Jesse's trash and used that to set-up Jesse.

Including in the new evidence yesterday was dozens of pictures taken from where Caylee’s remains were found. There was also some DNA analysis results released too.

Documents released say that a Gatorade Cool Blue Sports bottle was found near Caylee’s remains. A plastic bag labeled “Disposable Syringe Kit” with a syringe was found inside the bottle. There were some traces of chloroform found inside the syringe along with testosterone, ethanol and water. ::snipping2::

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:b2CLpsLkfk8J:www.bloggernews.net/122897+There+were+trace+evidence+of+steroids+in+the+syringe+(along+with+chloroform)&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: June 05, 2011, 08:00:30 PM »

Looks like teeth marks

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: June 05, 2011, 08:01:33 PM »

Blonde do you remember which video it was with  SUICIDE question to  Yuri?????

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: June 05, 2011, 08:03:15 PM »

Looks like teeth marks

kk, not that it's blown up....sad thou looking at it.... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.