April 30, 2024, 09:54:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511416 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: June 05, 2011, 08:05:02 PM »

Looks like teeth marks
Thoughts Please

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: June 05, 2011, 08:06:37 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/20/200031-reasons-i-believe-casey-is-guilty/
200,031 Reasons I believe Casey is Guilty

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: June 05, 2011, 08:07:16 PM »

Blonde do you remember which video it was with  SUICIDE question to  Yuri?????

looking now

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: June 05, 2011, 08:12:30 PM »

looking now

http://www.wftv.com/video/27056991/index.html

Det. Yuri Melich on the stand. Baez questioning.

She tells you that she had known Zanny for 4 years? Yes, almost 4 years. She tells you that she was introduced to Zanny by Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, when you question her about Jeffrey Michael Hopkins she cannot give you any info on him? Yes, she told me he worked at Universal. Baez is going in circles I can't make sense enough of his questions to type them.

Asking about the Sim cards? Det Melich says he was just trying to confirm the info about the Sims cards. You state has she spoke to anyone else and

she says Juliette Lewis, she states she is one of my co-workers at Universal Studios. You then to go on to ask her about a phone number for Juliette? Yes. Then she tells you she is in New York and doesn't work at Universal anymore? Yes. But she has no number for this person? She said she didn't have one. Did you tell her this makes no sense? I can't tell you what I felt, I can't tell you this was unique. She only gave you two outcry witnesses and you weren't think at that specific moment that was unique? Sustained. You did nothing to identify these two individuals did you? Yes, I went to Universal. You ask her if she has a drug problem about cocaine,meth ecstasy and prescriptions narcotics? Yes. Then you ask her if she ever COMMITTED SUICIDE? Yuri says no, cuz then she would be dead. Laughter and Baez changes it to attempting to commit suicide? Yuri says yes. Baez asks if he asked her if she had been to Lakeside (mental health facility)? Yes. Did you ask her all of this because something just wasn't right? I asked her because it was a normal way to proceed with an interview. Asked about Casey having seizures, objection sustained. Do you have a copy of your report sir? No. Baez is showing Linda something. Baez is done............

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: June 05, 2011, 08:16:50 PM »

looking now

http://www.wftv.com/video/27056991/index.html

Det. Yuri Melich on the stand. Baez questioning.

She tells you that she had known Zanny for 4 years? Yes, almost 4 years. She tells you that she was introduced to Zanny by Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, when you question her about Jeffrey Michael Hopkins she cannot give you any info on him? Yes, she told me he worked at Universal. Baez is going in circles I can't make sense enough of his questions to type them.

Asking about the Sim cards? Det Melich says he was just trying to confirm the info about the Sims cards. You state has she spoke to anyone else and

she says Juliette Lewis, she states she is one of my co-workers at Universal Studios. You then to go on to ask her about a phone number for Juliette? Yes. Then she tells you she is in New York and doesn't work at Universal anymore? Yes. But she has no number for this person? She said she didn't have one. Did you tell her this makes no sense? I can't tell you what I felt, I can't tell you this was unique. She only gave you two outcry witnesses and you weren't think at that specific moment that was unique? Sustained. You did nothing to identify these two individuals did you? Yes, I went to Universal. You ask her if she has a drug problem about cocaine,meth ecstasy and prescriptions narcotics? Yes. Then you ask her if she ever COMMITTED SUICIDE? Yuri says no, cuz then she would be dead. Laughter and Baez changes it to attempting to commit suicide? Yuri says yes. Baez asks if he asked her if she had been to Lakeside (mental health facility)? Yes. Did you ask her all of this because something just wasn't right? I asked her because it was a normal way to proceed with an interview. Asked about Casey having seizures, objection sustained. Do you have a copy of your report sir? No. Baez is showing Linda something. Baez is done............

Tks.......... an angelic monkey
Going to copy that.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: June 05, 2011, 08:18:35 PM »

Casey Anthony trial QOD: Who is Jose Baez?

snipped..

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Baez is not without his own closet full of skeletons.

Jose Angel Baez was born in Puerto Rico in 1969. Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

He married at 17, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a “Cosmic Top Secret” security clearance.

Upon his discharge from the military, he attended Miami-Dade Community College and graduated from Florida State University. A black belt in tae kwon do, Baez competed with the karate, pistol and crime-scene team from FSU’s chapter of Lambda Alpha Epsilon, a fraternity of criminology majors.

Continued..

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/06/05/casey-anthony-trial-qod-who-is-jose-baez/
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: June 05, 2011, 08:19:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0223/18775668.pdf
-----februaury 2009------letter to padilla from david evans---

looks like leonord padilla has not learned his lesson yet!!
running his mouth..

Loca
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: June 05, 2011, 08:22:44 PM »

Casey Anthony trial: Legal experts question defense attorney Jose Baez's handling of case

efense attorney Jose Baez rocked the criminal-defense world — not to mention Orlando's legal community — when he told jurors in Casey Anthony's murder trial that the death of his client's daughter was not a murder but due to an accidental drowning.

He also blamed Anthony's lying on her family's deep dysfunction and the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father.

It was a spectacular way to start a trial. But since then, criminal-defense experts in Florida and the country have called Baez's opening statement in court a high-risk and dangerous move. After all, his client faces a possible death sentence if convicted of killing her young daughter.

Along with a series of courtroom bumblings played out on live TV, Baez's performance during the first two weeks of testimony has some observers wondering whether he knows what he is doing.

Continued..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jose-baez-20110605,0,6426910.story
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: June 05, 2011, 08:30:18 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20498564,00.html
Nancy Grace Sounds Off on the Casey Anthony Murder Trial
By Steve Helling
Sunday June 05, 2011 04:00 PM EDT

Nancy Grace (left) and Casey Anthony CNN/AP; Landov
During opening statements of the Casey Anthony murder trial, the prosecution wasted no time reminding jurors what the case was about: Prosecutors showed the last known photograph of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, followed by a jarring photo of the Florida toddler's skeletonized remains.

Sitting in the gallery, talk show host Nancy Grace gasped slightly, before dabbing at her eyes with a tissue. "It was horrific," Grace tells PEOPLE. "That instantly reminded everyone – including the jury – what's at stake in this case.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: June 05, 2011, 08:32:43 PM »

Has anyone found transcripts of the Opening Statements?

I would like to have a copy to download.

TIA.

an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: June 05, 2011, 08:37:17 PM »

It is expected that Dr. Arpad Vass will testify this week regarding the air samples taken from the car.  Here's some background information regarding that science:

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/v37_1_04/article_18.shtml

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: June 05, 2011, 08:39:02 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jose-baez-20110605,0,6426910.story

Casey Anthony trial: Legal experts question defense attorney Jose Baez's handling of case

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

6:52 p.m. EDT, June 5, 2011

Defense attorney Jose Baez rocked the criminal-defense world — not to mention Orlando's legal community — when he told jurors in Casey Anthony's murder trial that the death of his client's daughter was not a murder but due to an accidental drowning.

He also blamed Anthony's lying on her family's deep dysfunction and the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father.

It was a spectacular way to start a trial. But since then, criminal-defense experts in Florida and the country have called Baez's opening statement in court a high-risk and dangerous move. After all, his client faces a possible death sentence if convicted of killing her young daughter.

Along with a series of courtroom bumblings played out on live TV, Baez's performance during the first two weeks of testimony has some observers wondering whether he knows what he is doing.

"The defense's handling of this case is not representative in any way of the standard I hold my profession to," says Mark NeJame, longtime Orlando attorney and legal analyst for WKMG-Channel 6. NeJame at one time represented Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy.
 ::snipping2::
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: June 05, 2011, 08:39:06 PM »

TIA.

an angelic monkey

Check out this link http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-1.html

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: June 05, 2011, 08:53:37 PM »

In regard to the teeth marks on the duct tape....wouldn't they run horizontal rather than verticle? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: June 05, 2011, 08:57:17 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0223/18775668.pdf
-----februaury 2009------letter to padilla from david evans---

looks like leonord padilla has not learned his lesson yet!!
running his mouth..
http://www.bloggernews.net/125906
Casey Anthony Case Update: Kronk’s Past Indiscretions Ruled Inadmissible
Posted on January 21st, 2011
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: June 05, 2011, 09:04:59 PM »

TIA.

an angelic monkey

Check out this link http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-1.html

Thanks, Blonde, it's good, but not quite what I want.

I am looking for transcripts of the entire statements without commentary.

Appreciate the link though!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: June 05, 2011, 09:09:17 PM »

anyone know anything about? that baez has a bombshell in closing? a guest on simon baretts radio show said that and when I asked about it! he said:

not sure Attorney Morgan was a guest on
Monsters in the morning, Russ ask how the defense. is going to
get out of this, then Morgan said that!

couldnt find link? anyone know anything about it?

Well if it is as idiotic, as meandering all over the place as his opening statement it should have little effect on the jury.

I think most of the time when he gets up to cross examine the witness the jury is left, just like the person on the witness stand is left thinking..Oh Lordy..what was that confusing conversation all about?  i think they are getting to the point they are almost ignoring him because he confuses the heck out of everyone and he makes no sense.

If he has a bombshell he should have dropped during the opening and kept it coming all the way through.  I see nothing of substance there..not even when e trys to discredit the witness..he's got nothing. 

The bombshell will be that Casey is looney tunes and will murder again unless she is put away for life...now that's the way it shuld go.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: June 05, 2011, 09:10:19 PM »

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

Detailed archive of Casey Anthony's 31 Days

Really great time line with cell activity etc.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: June 05, 2011, 09:13:13 PM »

Gypsy DD  Yes I think Bozo only liked to plea bargain, but Cayse said no and he saw $$$

Turbo  Amy was a practice run with the Chlorophorm.  G & C was gonna get theirs.  JMHO

flamom  You got multitasking down!  I'm proud of you. lol

beth1970  I think Bozo knew early on that Caylee was dead.  Surely he did not buy into all of Casey's lies and still does?  Of course I think he's a lot like Casey so maybe so.  I sure don't think he cares about Caylee one bit.

akmom  Are you done with the garden and shearing sheep?  Hurry up girl. ol

Island Monkey &  Zoomom  posters like you make SM great. 

Blonde.....You are amazing. 

Klaas..........What can I say.  The thought of you being ignored makes me laugh out loud.  No way woman.

darla  Thank you about the death band explanation.

Turbo I agree.  Casey loved hurting Cindy.  That's one of the reasons why Caylee is dead.  Could explain why Cindy was acting so crazy.  She knows Casey killed Caylee to spite her.  I'm sure Cindy feels responsible.  That would drive anyone out of their mind.

babybear I read you. lol

Janet  you're always read.

Cubbeegirl hope your migraine is better.

shymonkey.......pet names.....too funny.  trash and garbage.

beth1970  I thought immunity also meant that it coldn't be admitted into court.  don't know.

Magnolia I didn't know that about chlorophorm.  Thank oyu.  And Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows.  Don't care so much for the new one though.

Samarie  OMG I hope that is not how Caylee died.

Klaas thank you for Rick's post.

icey  Thank you for those links.  I'll try to watch them later.

Now I'm caught up, and that was exhausting. lol

Hubby just informed me that a new Ice road truckers is coming on.  I think that's my que.  haha

P.S.

Trash = dry things such as boxes, cans, cardboard, etc.
Garbage = wet things such as food, etc.

Witnesses were just keeping Bozo straight.  Most of the stuff in the trash bag = trash.
Yes I googled. haha  I didn't know there was a difference.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: June 05, 2011, 09:18:08 PM »

KC could have (sorry in advance) broken the baby's neck and duct taped her right afterwards to close her mouth. We just will never know. That would be before decomposition

I have always had a feeling she broke her neck. Not because of her looking up neck breaking as I did not even know that until long after I said I felt that was the way she died. When a child's neck is broken there is ONLY skin to hold it on her shoulders and with a complete break it would fall over terribly. Maybe the tape was to keep her head from falling off her little body as the skin broke loose.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.