April 30, 2024, 11:00:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511422 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: June 04, 2011, 03:50:35 PM »

Ty zoo. But what is all the talk about the hair was pulled out. Is that the hair that had the band on it? And where was the hair. On duct tape?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: June 04, 2011, 03:50:42 PM »

IIRC, the testimony today only related to hairs found in the car trunk, the car interior, the trash bag and a hair brush.

My guess would be that the analysis of hair, from the remains will be given later.  It will be interesting to know if there was banding that matched the banding on the hair in the trunk.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: June 04, 2011, 03:51:00 PM »

My bet is, and I have nothing concrete to hang this on, is that Linda Kenny Baden is feeding Baez. She's remained very active in televised interviews even though she left the case.

Wow..I am very late in trying to catch up ..but CBB I just typed the same thing..LKB on the horn with Baez..that's the only thing that makes sense.

She is not working as a representative of Casey's, but as a consultant, she never left the case.
She will also get paid as a result, whereas if she if she were retained, she would not.

Personally, I think that is a scam.

I think it's a scam, too.  Disgusting.  But it makes sense, BECAUSE I've been wondering why LKB is spending so much time on TV..obviously, she's getting paid for it.

Do you know if that's legal? I guess it is or it wouldn't be so obvious that he's hanging on to that cell phone like it's a life line. 
I saw LKB on TV last night and it was put to her that those jail house tapes were devastating to the defense yesterday.  I guess the defense got the picture. 

No wonder the DT didn't cry foul too loud when Linda DB asked for a consultant. mason was giving his dismissive hand waves to the idea...they wouldn't pass up a major op for feet stamping and whining , I think maybe that's why....they're using their own "consultant" and the SAO  has confirmed it. jmho
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: June 04, 2011, 03:53:49 PM »

http://www.newser.com/article/d9nl7hu82/fbi-forensic-expert-says-hair-removed-from-casey-anthonys-car-consistent-with-decomposition.html

FBI forensic expert says hair removed from Casey Anthony's car consistent with decomposition
When questioned again by prosecutor Jeff Ashton, Lowe said the hair showed characteristics of one that had been forcibly pulled.

I don't get this.  Who forcibly removed the hair after Caylee died?  I would think it just fell out while Caylee was decomposing in the trunk?  So, okay, maybe KC finds her dead, and while picking her up to hide her accidentally pulls a hair out and leaves it in the trunk where it was found?

I've been wondering about that too.  Not sure if they are speaking of the hair found on the duct tape or the hair from Caylee's hairbrush submitted by Cindy.  I imagine hair in a hair brush could be "pulled"  by the brush while brushing Caylee's hair.

She was saying the hair with the deathband was pulled out not fell out naturally from dying.  Unless the wench pulled her hair after she died and left a hair in the trunk on accident. 

Thanks, sorry about that.    Maybe it got pulled out when ICA moved Caylee by catching on something.  Or maybe Casey put the duct tape on her after she had passed.
I think the expert said a death band can occur as early as 8 hours after death.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: June 04, 2011, 03:57:35 PM »

me so funny haha  NOT!!

A laughing AZZ????     

Kudos to all the monkeys  who sat through and listened to that azzhat.  I could not take it today.  I think he is ignorant and should be disbarred.  He has no heart or soul just like his client.  Not ONCE has that idiot said one nice word about Caylee.  Not once.  I needed a break from his badgering today...I appreciate being able to read through and stay on top of things!  I do not know how the jury is going to be able to handle him for another 6 weeks.  I'm not even there and I wanna kick him....along with his 'client'.  I bet he marries her.  Another day closer to Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: June 04, 2011, 03:58:17 PM »

Guys, I'm confused about the hair on the duct tape. The tape was found still wrapped across Caylee's skull & was attached to her hair...right? Well, I understand the concept of hair w/o banding shown would have meant it was applied to a "living" Caylee, however it was found still attached to part if her skull which kept her mandible in place. When Caylee's remains were found, obviously she was dead, so how could all of the hairs found attached to the duct tape have not shown a deatg band? It doesn't make sense that Casey would have duct taped Caylee's nose/mouth & then ripped it off so that hair came out while Caylee was still alive, then placed that tape back across her face which ensured her mandible stayed in place (hence her tooth impression in the tape), yet not a single hair attached to the tape had a death band even though it was found on her deceased skull? This is what Baez is arguing. This is why Linda Kenney Baden stayed on as a consultant...she is married to Michael Baden. They are anti dp and trying to save Casey's life.

I believe Casey is responsible for Caylee's death. I think she'll be found guilty. I just don't think she'll get the dp. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 04, 2011, 03:59:23 PM »

me so funny haha  NOT!!

A laughing AZZ????     

Kudos to all the monkeys  who sat through and listened to that azzhat.  I could not take it today.  I think he is ignorant and should be disbarred.  He has no heart or soul just like his client.  Not ONCE has that idiot said one nice word about Caylee.  Not once.  I needed a break from his badgering today...I appreciate being able to read through and stay on top of things!  I do not know how the jury is going to be able to handle him for another 6 weeks.  I'm not even there and I wanna kick him....along with his 'client'.  I bet he marries her.  Another day closer to Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

He's a moron & the jury sees right through him!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: June 04, 2011, 04:02:03 PM »

I am so confused on this hair. I don't understand what was said today. I had to miss a lot. My son is sick today.
Hope your son feels better soon.   an angelic monkey

Despite the relative newness of this science, I think the jury will conclude this hair places Caylee, after death, in Casey trunk.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: June 04, 2011, 04:07:32 PM »

I am so confused on this hair. I don't understand what was said today. I had to miss a lot. My son is sick today.
Hope your son feels better soon.   an angelic monkey

Despite the relative newness of this science, I think the jury will conclude this hair places Caylee, after death, in Casey trunk.

I agree Can...btw... Hi!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 04, 2011, 04:07:42 PM »

Boy, after today in court if I were Casey i would be calling for a mis trial on the grounds that my lawyer is just stoopid.......Jose' really showed what an ass he is today and also just how dumb he is,I wished when he made it a point to ask the witness about failing her test the first time she took it she could have asked him how many tests did he fail in Law school....bet there was plenty.  I cant stand that man and those things growing on the side of his head looks like side burns that grew out instead of down!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: June 04, 2011, 04:10:28 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/04/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE75323G20110604

Hair in Casey Anthony's trunk may be Caylee's: expert

(Reuters) - A single 9-inch-long brown hair found in the car trunk of accused child killer Casey Anthony could have been ripped from the dead body of her 2-year old daughter, an FBI expert testified on Saturday.

Wow....an actual tear.  Or did it come from her water bottle?   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: June 04, 2011, 04:10:48 PM »

Boy, after today in court if I were Casey i would be calling for a mis trial on the grounds that my lawyer is just stoopid.......Jose' really showed what an ass he is today and also just how dumb he is,I wished when he made it a point to ask the witness about failing her test the first time she took it she could have asked him how many tests did he fail in Law school....bet there was plenty.  I cant stand that man and those things growing on the side of his head looks like side burns that grew out instead of down!

I think Casey  thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I also think that she truly believes she is going to walk away from this . I believe that she thinks her lies will get her out of it just as they have kept her from ever having to accept consequences for any other thing she has done in her life...jmo
I cannot wait to see her face when she is declared guilty!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: June 04, 2011, 04:11:56 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/06/04/earlyshow/saturday/main20068955.shtml

June 4, 2011
Casey Anthony lying "off the scale": Analyst
But, criminologist asks, is she "good enough actress" to convince jurors she didn't kill daughter Caylee if she takes stand?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: June 04, 2011, 04:13:20 PM »

Guys, I'm confused about the hair on the duct tape. The tape was found still wrapped across Caylee's skull & was attached to her hair...right? Well, I understand the concept of hair w/o banding shown would have meant it was applied to a "living" Caylee, however it was found still attached to part if her skull which kept her mandible in place. When Caylee's remains were found, obviously she was dead, so how could all of the hairs found attached to the duct tape have not shown a deatg band? It doesn't make sense that Casey would have duct taped Caylee's nose/mouth & then ripped it off so that hair came out while Caylee was still alive, then placed that tape back across her face which ensured her mandible stayed in place (hence her tooth impression in the tape), yet not a single hair attached to the tape had a death band even though it was found on her deceased skull? This is what Baez is arguing. This is why Linda Kenney Baden stayed on as a consultant...she is married to Michael Baden. They are anti dp and trying to save Casey's life.

I believe Casey is responsible for Caylee's death. I think she'll be found guilty. I just don't think she'll get the dp. 

Sorry to quote myself but Western ******* are you absolutely sure no death band was found on the duct tape on Caylee's remains? I'll have to go back to read the FBI forensic reports. I'm wondering if tge hair that was found with the remains was just so degraded from the larvae & beetles eating it that it didn't show or something? Of course the hair roots wouldn't still be there if the larvae fed off of her. No tissue was found, if I remember right. I'm just confused as to how it can be said beyond a reasonable doubt that no death banding was found on hair attached to tge duct tape when we all know it was found still attached to the skull, attached tight enough to leave a tooth impression. I'm thinking the hair left attached was just so degraded due to insectae & the elements that the sample was compromised naturally & therefore didn't show anything.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: June 04, 2011, 04:14:06 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/04/fbi-expert-hair-in-car-trunk-consistent-with-dead-body/

FBI Expert: Hair In Car Trunk Consistent With Dead Body

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: June 04, 2011, 04:14:22 PM »

OMG, if I worked for Bozo and our defense exhibit table looked like that, I'd kick him in the small brain.

Rule #1 for trial: BE ORGANIZED! have everything you need laid out in the order in which you will use it.

Bobo, you're fired!

That was so ridiculous, Baez searching high and low for his own props!

He finally found one.

Thanks for the screen captures Brandi.

I did not get to watch this morning and this is very helpful.

LOL..Where's the 2 big calendars?  Why isn't he making the CSI witness write on them?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: June 04, 2011, 04:16:28 PM »

Is Casey sleeping? Her heads been donwn now for quite sometime..

She most likely ripped off someone's phone.

Or their CHILD...

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 04, 2011, 04:21:31 PM »

http://www.newser.com/article/d9nl7hu82/fbi-forensic-expert-says-hair-removed-from-casey-anthonys-car-consistent-with-decomposition.html

FBI forensic expert says hair removed from Casey Anthony's car consistent with decomposition
When questioned again by prosecutor Jeff Ashton, Lowe said the hair showed characteristics of one that had been forcibly pulled.

I don't get this.  Who forcibly removed the hair after Caylee died?  I would think it just fell out while Caylee was decomposing in the trunk?  So, okay, maybe KC finds her dead, and while picking her up to hide her accidentally pulls a hair out and leaves it in the trunk where it was found?

I've been wondering about that too.  Not sure if they are speaking of the hair found on the duct tape or the hair from Caylee's hairbrush submitted by Cindy.  I imagine hair in a hair brush could be "pulled"  by the brush while brushing Caylee's hair.

She was saying the hair with the deathband was pulled out not fell out naturally from dying.  Unless the wench pulled her hair after she died and left a hair in the trunk on accident. 

(bold by me)  That is how I understand it.  I could be wrong though.  If Bozo is trying to confuse the jury, it may work.  I'm confused as he!! and I didn't even watch that idiot today.   

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #898 on: June 04, 2011, 04:21:50 PM »

Sorry to quote myself but Western ******* are you absolutely sure no death band was found on the duct tape on Caylee's remains? I'll have to go back to read the FBI forensic reports. I'm wondering if tge hair that was found with the remains was just so degraded from the larvae & beetles eating it that it didn't show or something? Of course the hair roots wouldn't still be there if the larvae fed off of her. No tissue was found, if I remember right. I'm just confused as to how it can be said beyond a reasonable doubt that no death banding was found on hair attached to tge duct tape when we all know it was found still attached to the skull, attached tight enough to leave a tooth impression. I'm thinking the hair left attached was just so degraded due to insectae & the elements that the sample was compromised naturally & therefore didn't show anything.

I'm not sure why they would even look for the banding on hair of a body that is obviously dead, and do not remember whether or not that was ever disclosed....
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 04, 2011, 04:26:20 PM »

Ashton going to evidence table to get exhibit envelope relating to Lowe's testimony (hair samples). Interesting to see here is the glimpse of other photographic exhibits stacked on the table.

The state is so organized.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.