April 30, 2024, 05:23:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511373 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: June 04, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »

http://www.newser.com/article/d9nl7hu82/fbi-forensic-expert-says-hair-removed-from-casey-anthonys-car-consistent-with-decomposition.html

FBI forensic expert says hair removed from Casey Anthony's car consistent with decomposition
When questioned again by prosecutor Jeff Ashton, Lowe said the hair showed characteristics of one that had been forcibly pulled.

I don't get this.  Who forcibly removed the hair after Caylee died?  I would think it just fell out while Caylee was decomposing in the trunk?  So, okay, maybe KC finds her dead, and while picking her up to hide her accidentally pulls a hair out and leaves it in the trunk where it was found?

I've been wondering about that too.  Not sure if they are speaking of the hair found on the duct tape or the hair from Caylee's hairbrush submitted by Cindy.  I imagine hair in a hair brush could be "pulled"  by the brush while brushing Caylee's hair.

She was saying the hair with the deathband was pulled out not fell out naturally from dying.  Unless the wench pulled her hair after she died and left a hair in the trunk on accident. 

Maybe Baez wants jury to think it coulda been planted there IF pulled out. I think it came out when she backed the car in garage to move her body.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: June 04, 2011, 04:30:17 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/04/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE75323G20110604

Hair in Casey Anthony's trunk may be Caylee's: expert

(Reuters) - A single 9-inch-long brown hair found in the car trunk of accused child killer Casey Anthony could have been ripped from the dead body of her 2-year old daughter, an FBI expert testified on Saturday.

Wow....an actual tear.  Or did it come from her water bottle?   

"I CANNOT believe that I pulled ONE hair out when I moved her...ONE HAIR! I am a victim just like everyone else."   

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 04, 2011, 04:32:36 PM »

Boy, after today in court if I were Casey i would be calling for a mis trial on the grounds that my lawyer is just stoopid.......Jose' really showed what an ass he is today and also just how dumb he is,I wished when he made it a point to ask the witness about failing her test the first time she took it she could have asked him how many tests did he fail in Law school....bet there was plenty.  I cant stand that man and those things growing on the side of his head looks like side burns that grew out instead of down!

I think Casey  thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I also think that she truly believes she is going to walk away from this . I believe that she thinks her lies will get her out of it just as they have kept her from ever having to accept consequences for any other thing she has done in her life...jmo
I cannot wait to see her face when she is declared guilty!!!!!!!!!

Bold by me.  I EAGERLY await the day!  It will be one of the most exciting days of my life!   

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: June 04, 2011, 04:33:19 PM »

Guys, I'm confused about the hair on the duct tape. The tape was found still wrapped across Caylee's skull & was attached to her hair...right? Well, I understand the concept of hair w/o banding shown would have meant it was applied to a "living" Caylee, however it was found still attached to part if her skull which kept her mandible in place. When Caylee's remains were found, obviously she was dead, so how could all of the hairs found attached to the duct tape have not shown a deatg band? It doesn't make sense that Casey would have duct taped Caylee's nose/mouth & then ripped it off so that hair came out while Caylee was still alive, then placed that tape back across her face which ensured her mandible stayed in place (hence her tooth impression in the tape), yet not a single hair attached to the tape had a death band even though it was found on her deceased skull? This is what Baez is arguing. This is why Linda Kenney Baden stayed on as a consultant...she is married to Michael Baden. They are anti dp and trying to save Casey's life.

I believe Casey is responsible for Caylee's death. I think she'll be found guilty. I just don't think she'll get the dp. 

Sorry to quote myself but Western ******* are you absolutely sure no death band was found on the duct tape on Caylee's remains? I'll have to go back to read the FBI forensic reports. I'm wondering if tge hair that was found with the remains was just so degraded from the larvae & beetles eating it that it didn't show or something? Of course the hair roots wouldn't still be there if the larvae fed off of her. No tissue was found, if I remember right. I'm just confused as to how it can be said beyond a reasonable doubt that no death banding was found on hair attached to tge duct tape when we all know it was found still attached to the skull, attached tight enough to leave a tooth impression. I'm thinking the hair left attached was just so degraded due to insectae & the elements that the sample was compromised naturally & therefore didn't show anything.

I'm not sure why they would even look for the banding on hair of a body that is obviously dead, and do not remember whether or not that was ever disclosed....

I'm going to go back over the duct tape on skull forensics. It doesn't make sense unless it was just so degraded an accurate  assessment couldn't be made. Baez it attempting confusion. He is swaying without proper knowledge & winging it as far as I'm concerned.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: June 04, 2011, 04:33:43 PM »

bozo having a hissy fit

Loca
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 04, 2011, 04:35:27 PM »

bozo having a hissy fit

I like Jeff's smirk!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: June 04, 2011, 04:35:56 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/04/anthonys-alleged-nanny-speaks/
Tot Mom's alleged 'nanny' speaks
Zenaida Gonzalez speaks out about the case and Casey Anthony's accusation that she kidnapped Caylee.
June 4th, 2011
11:37 AM ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: June 04, 2011, 04:36:03 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am back in the forum now and have read all your posts.  Love all of your comments and screen-caps Brandi as usual you catch all the perfect pictures. 

So glad this is a half day, I love listening and typing but it is really hard when Baez talks.  I type by listening and he never finishes a sentence or a question and he says "and" before each one.  He changes his questions half way through and I have to start all over.  I truly think he must be making the jurors hate him as much as his client.  He is so rude and doesn't have a clue how to run a trial.  As much as I love Judge Perry, I wish he would quit helping Baez, like a child.  It is his case and he needs to do it.  His little Perry Mason moments are laughable, does he really think anyone with an IQ in the double digits would be impressed?  If I didn't detest him so much, I would feel embarrassed for him.  I love when Jeff and Linda are up, they know what they are gonna say and ask and always know what the answer is going to be.  I can't wait for Dr. Vass, I adore his accent and I think the jury will think he is "cool". lol 

I've wondered if you were about to be on the verge of going insane when Baez is up---you deserve a Purple Heart!!  Thank you again, Magic!!!!   an angelic monkey
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 04, 2011, 04:37:44 PM »

me so funny haha  NOT!!

A laughing AZZ????     

Kudos to all the monkeys  who sat through and listened to that azzhat.  I could not take it today.  I think he is ignorant and should be disbarred.  He has no heart or soul just like his client.  Not ONCE has that idiot said one nice word about Caylee.  Not once.  I needed a break from his badgering today...I appreciate being able to read through and stay on top of things!  I do not know how the jury is going to be able to handle him for another 6 weeks.  I'm not even there and I wanna kick him....along with his 'client'.  I bet he marries her.  Another day closer to Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

He's a moron & the jury sees right through him!
That is why he's representing her. Bird of a feather flock together. 
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: June 04, 2011, 04:39:05 PM »

me so funny haha  NOT!!

A laughing AZZ????     

Kudos to all the monkeys  who sat through and listened to that azzhat.  I could not take it today.  I think he is ignorant and should be disbarred.  He has no heart or soul just like his client.  Not ONCE has that idiot said one nice word about Caylee.  Not once.  I needed a break from his badgering today...I appreciate being able to read through and stay on top of things!  I do not know how the jury is going to be able to handle him for another 6 weeks.  I'm not even there and I wanna kick him....along with his 'client'.  I bet he marries her.  Another day closer to Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

He's a moron & the jury sees right through him!
That is why he's representing her. Bird of a feather flock together. 
birds*
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 04, 2011, 04:40:25 PM »

barett

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: June 04, 2011, 04:42:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28131681/index.html
biff shaeffer day 21

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 04, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »

This one kills me

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 04, 2011, 04:43:44 PM »

Lippman will be featured tonight on Jeanine Pirro--FOX cable @ 8:00 CST.  "Judge Jeanine"

Does anyone know what channel that is on Direct TV?  Is it on Direct TV if it is Fox cable.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #914 on: June 04, 2011, 04:46:34 PM »

Bozo is dragging this out as long as possible because he knows when it's over he'll be back to being a nobody fool chasing ambulances (if he still is allowed to practice law).  He's going to stretch his 15 minutes out as long as he can.
 ::justice2NJ::
Hard to chase ambulances when ya don't have a driver's license cos you pizzed off every LE officer in the state of Florida and your taillight was out and you "resisted arrest" and your nose has been relocated! 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #915 on: June 04, 2011, 04:47:06 PM »

Guys, I'm confused about the hair on the duct tape. The tape was found still wrapped across Caylee's skull & was attached to her hair...right? Well, I understand the concept of hair w/o banding shown would have meant it was applied to a "living" Caylee, however it was found still attached to part if her skull which kept her mandible in place. When Caylee's remains were found, obviously she was dead, so how could all of the hairs found attached to the duct tape have not shown a deatg band? It doesn't make sense that Casey would have duct taped Caylee's nose/mouth & then ripped it off so that hair came out while Caylee was still alive, then placed that tape back across her face which ensured her mandible stayed in place (hence her tooth impression in the tape), yet not a single hair attached to the tape had a death band even though it was found on her deceased skull? This is what Baez is arguing. This is why Linda Kenney Baden stayed on as a consultant...she is married to Michael Baden. They are anti dp and trying to save Casey's life.

I believe Casey is responsible for Caylee's death. I think she'll be found guilty. I just don't think she'll get the dp. 

Sorry to quote myself but Western ******* are you absolutely sure no death band was found on the duct tape on Caylee's remains? I'll have to go back to read the FBI forensic reports. I'm wondering if tge hair that was found with the remains was just so degraded from the larvae & beetles eating it that it didn't show or something? Of course the hair roots wouldn't still be there if the larvae fed off of her. No tissue was found, if I remember right. I'm just confused as to how it can be said beyond a reasonable doubt that no death banding was found on hair attached to tge duct tape when we all know it was found still attached to the skull, attached tight enough to leave a tooth impression. I'm thinking the hair left attached was just so degraded due to insectae & the elements that the sample was compromised naturally & therefore didn't show anything.

I'm not sure why they would even look for the banding on hair of a body that is obviously dead, and do not remember whether or not that was ever disclosed....

I'm going to go back over the duct tape on skull forensics. It doesn't make sense unless it was just so degraded an accurate  assessment couldn't be made. Baez it attempting confusion. He is swaying without proper knowledge & winging it as far as I'm concerned.

I think a few things, although of course i am not sure.

1.  What they were talking about today was only hairs in the car.  I seem to remember teh witness stating that this was the only deathband hair found.  Then bozo asked her something, and she said exclusive of with the body.  But, I also do not think they tested the hair with the body for hairs with death bands. 

2.  The theory is also that the duct tape was put on her face before this death band can form or when she was alive, so that the ones pulled out on the duct tape were either alive hairs or had not turned to a death band yet.

3.  The witness said not all hairs of dead people get death bands. 

Other than those things that I think I remember, i am clueless too. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 04, 2011, 04:47:18 PM »

It was a good day for Jose Baez, defense lawyer in the Casey Anthony trial, who succeeded in casting doubt on the state's forensic evidence.

Everyone has an opinion about the Casey Anthony murder trial. So-called experts have weighed in on everything from the body language, the voice inflection, and the wardrobe choices of the young woman accused of murdering her daughter, two-year old Caylee Anthony in 2008. Today, the state took a different tacit, which was vigorously contested by the defense.
Forensic Experts and Evidence in the Casey Anthony Trial

http://www.suite101.com/content/the-casey-anthony-trial-day-10-a374334

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: June 04, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »

Lippman will be featured tonight on Jeanine Pirro--FOX cable @ 8:00 CST.  "Judge Jeanine"

Does anyone know what channel that is on Direct TV?  Is it on Direct TV if it is Fox cable.

Fox cable

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: June 04, 2011, 04:47:54 PM »

Did anyone else notice the individual in the black vest, long sleeved, chartruse colored blouse with all the ruffles in the front- speaking with casey at the table prior to her leaving?

They were also carrying a purse.

Could this be the individual running that site?

Jeanne Barrett.......KC's Mitigation expert hired when Lyon's first came onto the sinking ship

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 04, 2011, 04:52:41 PM »

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, rejected by Florida Bar on first try
 ::snipping2::
For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other "financial irresponsibility" up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

::snipping2::

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/03/casey-anthonys-lawyer-jose-baez-rejected-florida-b/

Thanks Northern! Wowsa. Deadbeat dad, too. Blech, blech!

I remember when I first read that it DID NOT surprise me in the least after watching him hugging on KC.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.