April 30, 2024, 03:28:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511357 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: June 04, 2011, 06:07:08 PM »

I am comforted in the fact that!!
closing arguments
the defense clownship
the prosecution will go last!!

and we know they always come out on top!! ::justice2NJ::

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: June 04, 2011, 06:08:59 PM »

oh and we seen the pillsbury dough boy showing something to the inmate on scaredmonekys!
so we know they read here...
so I guess they know.. everyone is talking about baez and how incompetent he is... I love it... bill shaeffer and all other commentators are mostly in tune with us ...

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: June 04, 2011, 06:09:28 PM »

If I understood it right Judge Pirro on Fox News Network is going to have complete coverage on this tonight. She is convinced KC is guilty and she gave a lot of interesting insights as to why from a judge's point of view. She considers her a psychopath.

I heard Judge Pirro last week.  She was totally not up to speed on this case.  I sure hope she's better at it tonight.  I like Judge Pirro and was disappointed in last week's show.  Perhaps she will stick to "actual" court evidence tonight.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: June 04, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »

I am comforted in the fact that!!
closing arguments
the defense clownship
the prosecution will go last!!

and we know they always come out on top!! ::justice2NJ::
Always depends on the jury loca.  Take OJ and Spector One for instance.  Yikes!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: June 04, 2011, 06:14:32 PM »

Okay, I don't get it.  Wouldn't that hair that was still attached to Caylee's skull ... and the duct tape ... when the skull was found ... have a death band?  Someone explain please?  I missed everything after 10 EST. 

I THINK I have this correct.....As I understand it....it has not been determined how or why some hair have the banding and some do not. Not all hair from a corpse will have the banding. And the banding has not been seen or reproduced in any other process.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: June 04, 2011, 06:16:23 PM »

Lippman will be featured tonight on Jeanine Pirro--FOX cable @ 8:00 CST.  "Judge Jeanine"

Does anyone know what channel that is on Direct TV?  Is it on Direct TV if it is Fox cable.

Fox cable

TY CAPP

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: June 04, 2011, 06:17:16 PM »

yeah and yesterday ryan smith  HLN insession said! that jose told him he has tried several  high profile capital murder cases.

Sure acts like he has ... I wrote him and told him he needs to do research before taking someone with no integrity or credibility at their word.

Loca
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: June 04, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »

Okay, I don't get it.  Wouldn't that hair that was still attached to Caylee's skull ... and the duct tape ... when the skull was found ... have a death band?  Someone explain please?  I missed everything after 10 EST. 

I THINK I have this correct.....As I understand it....it has not been determined how or why some hair have the banding and some do not. Not all hair from a corpse will have the banding. And the banding has not been seen or reproduced in any other process.
Thanks Sunny!  Stayhomemommy explained it that way too.  I can just say whew!  Thought I was gonna have to go change my Big Girl Panties for a minute!   

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: June 04, 2011, 06:17:59 PM »

If I understood it right Judge Pirro on Fox News Network is going to have complete coverage on this tonight. She is convinced KC is guilty and she gave a lot of interesting insights as to why from a judge's point of view. She considers her a psychopath.

I heard Judge Pirro last week.  She was totally not up to speed on this case.  I sure hope she's better at it tonight.  I like Judge Pirro and was disappointed in last week's show.  Perhaps she will stick to "actual" court evidence tonight.

All of the talking heads are jumping on the train because of ratings.  Even Bill O'Riely is going to report because Joy Behar's rating skyrocketed.  Now they are all going to try to out do each other.  Expect the clown Padilla to pop up everywhere. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: June 04, 2011, 06:18:19 PM »

HLN has a special right now and again after this its JVM  followed by nancy .

Loca
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: June 04, 2011, 06:20:08 PM »

My bet is, and I have nothing concrete to hang this on, is that Linda Kenny Baden is feeding Baez. She's remained very active in televised interviews even though she left the case.

Wow..I am very late in trying to catch up ..but CBB I just typed the same thing..LKB on the horn with Baez..that's the only thing that makes sense.

She is not working as a representative of Casey's, but as a consultant, she never left the case.
She will also get paid as a result, whereas if she if she were retained, she would not.

Personally, I think that is a scam.

Isn't this pretty common in high-profile cases?
I recall Debra Opri was always on the talk-shows for Michael Jackson and I believe hired
by the family to speak for them about the trial while Tom Mesereau is the retaining attorney.

Personally, I find her the most annoying, and probably why I remember her always talking about the case on tv shows.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: June 04, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »

All of the talking heads are jumping on the train because of ratings.  Even Bill O'Riely is going to report because Joy Behar's rating skyrocketed.  Now they are all going to try to out do each other.  Expect the clown Padilla to pop up everywhere. 
Ooooohhhhh Nnnnooooo!  But you're right Don ... he's about to get another 15 minutes ... his last I hope. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: June 04, 2011, 06:21:15 PM »

This science is not over the Jury's head...   all they need to remember:-
A hair with a death band was found in her mother's trunk - a DEAD Caylee was in there.

Hair removed from the duct tape had NO death band- it came out of Caylee's head while she was alive.   That is all the evidence the State needs- duct tape was applied to a LIVING CHILD.
Agreed and it making me physically ill just to read it.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

I am just catching up here..did not get to watch the trial this morning.

But Western *******'s remark about the hair found attached to the duct tape not having the death band..WOW!

That is the entire Murder 1 Capitol Case right there...

This could not be an accident..the tape was applied to an ALIVE CAYLEE..This means there was no accident ..no way..no how..is covering the mouth and nose of a could so they can not breathe an accident.

So she was in that car dead at 2 days..for the hairbanding..and 2.8 for the other forenisic evidence we will soon see..from the bugs and grave wax..the time was placed at around 2.7 or 2.8 days.  The stats match perfectly.

This will not be lost on the good jury or the judge.

That's what I've said a number of times because I read that somewhere else before (maybe somewhere in the evidence reports that have been released), but I was always challenged and couldn't prove it because I couldn't remember where I read it.

Now it's proven in a court of law....duct tape was applied to a live child.

To me that equals death penalty.

I hope the prosecution makes a large poster of that information to set before the jury during closing arguments.

What a great day in court this is for Caylee.

Better yet I hope they bring in a life size toddler doll and act out for the jury the chloroform administration and then the duct taping..then later the bagging and disposal.

Gross I know..but that would really drive the point home of what this ghoulish woman did to her only daughter Caylee Marie at the tender age of 34 months old.

an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: June 04, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »

Thanks Snoopy
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: June 04, 2011, 06:22:38 PM »

Ooooohhhhh Nnnnooooo!  But you're right Don ... he's about to get another 15 minutes ... his last I hope. 

I wish it wasn't true but who else are they going to get?  Most of them know nothing about this case but they all know who LP is.  Get ready for mass misinformation.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: June 04, 2011, 06:27:54 PM »

This science is not over the Jury's head...   all they need to remember:-
A hair with a death band was found in her mother's trunk - a DEAD Caylee was in there.

Hair removed from the duct tape had NO death band- it came out of Caylee's head while she was alive.   That is all the evidence the State needs- duct tape was applied to a LIVING CHILD.
Agreed and it making me physically ill just to read it.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

I am just catching up here..did not get to watch the trial this morning.

But Western *******'s remark about the hair found attached to the duct tape not having the death band..WOW!

That is the entire Murder 1 Capitol Case right there...

This could not be an accident..the tape was applied to an ALIVE CAYLEE..This means there was no accident ..no way..no how..is covering the mouth and nose of a could so they can not breathe an accident.

So she was in that car dead at 2 days..for the hairbanding..and 2.8 for the other forenisic evidence we will soon see..from the bugs and grave wax..the time was placed at around 2.7 or 2.8 days.  The stats match perfectly.

This will not be lost on the good jury or the judge.

That's what I've said a number of times because I read that somewhere else before (maybe somewhere in the evidence reports that have been released), but I was always challenged and couldn't prove it because I couldn't remember where I read it.

Now it's proven in a court of law....duct tape was applied to a live child.

To me that equals death penalty.

I hope the prosecution makes a large poster of that information to set before the jury during closing arguments.

What a great day in court this is for Caylee.

Better yet I hope they bring in a life size toddler doll and act out for the jury the chloroform administration and then the duct taping..then later the bagging and disposal.

Gross I know..but that would really drive the point home of what this ghoulish woman did to her only daughter Caylee Marie at the tender age of 34 months old.

an angelic monkey

I agree with you. Lets hope the prosecutors do it.

when I watched the jail house video of how Casey was angry and shook her fist at her parents - that showed me when she gets angry her reaction is physical and that is most likely what that poor innocent, defenseless child saw from the one person she loved in this world for the last time on this earth - her own mother grabbing her and putting duct tape over her mouth and nose suffocating her to death.

Heartbreaking.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: June 04, 2011, 06:33:59 PM »

When first baez was setting up the picture deal! he was more than attentive with her. He needed to impress her and win her over (without cloroform) ,
He  spent alot of time with her.. telling her everything she wanted to hear. Making promises he coudlnt keep and ... eventualy he started doing baraar things.. underhanded and unethical. It was about this time he bgan to aliente casey from her parents. He kept the parents happy by giving and transporting letters to and fro!
and than when he had no defense! becuae he had spent the money! and wasted three years ... being lazy and  not reviewing his work and thus the videos he never reviewed amongst many things.

He totaly isolated casey from her family to get control similar to that of an abuse partner.. who uses this type of behaviour to seperate the victim from anyone that could help her.

Loca
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: June 04, 2011, 06:34:59 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-why-has-america-been-riveted-by-the-trial.html/comment-page-1

Casey Anthony: Why has America been riveted by the trial?
Body language expert Susan Constantine, on WOFL, said a few jurors have been checking out from the start, some are attentive and one is always leaning forward, suggesting a zealous approach to taking in the information.  Constantine said she was afraid one juror was going to fall out of the chair, and another was falling asleep in court, yet others were cocking their heads to better hear testimony.

Good heavens!!! How in the heck could ANYONE watching and listening to this testimony FALL ASLEEP?   
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: June 04, 2011, 06:37:08 PM »

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez taking a photo with a fan of his outside the courthouse on Feb 4, 2011. Attorney Michelle Medina taking the photo.
link: http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=admirerpicwithcelebritylawyerFeb42011.jpg&currenttag=Casey%20Anthony

Hmmmm....that must be Zanny!  Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: June 04, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »

Thanks Sunny!  Stayhomemommy explained it that way too.  I can just say whew!  Thought I was gonna have to go change my Big Girl Panties for a minute!   

hahahahahah....it was confusing because JB tried to twist things....didn't work though...he is playing against the big boys when he is playing  the forensics game with Jeff Ashton.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.