March 18, 2024, 11:53:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 508890 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: June 05, 2011, 11:53:38 AM »

When this first started, I wondered if Caylee could have drowned & Casey acted the way she did due to post trauma. Then I thought about it deeper after tge duct tape was found on her skull. If Caylee drowned, that duct tape would have had to be wrapped completely around her head in order for the tape to stick, it would have had to overlap bc it wouldn't stick to wet hair. Then I thought well maybe her body dried out first before it was applied but that didn't make sense bc rigor would set in and a partial time of stiffness. After 24-48 hours it would have become more pliable but the tape wouldn't have been able to stick due to the natural larvae & acids erroding the cadaver. Therefore, I deduce, the tape had to be applied before she died or else she couldn't have drowned & maybe the tape was applied right after death to prevent insect activity...which is stupid bc it would happen anyway. Now there is no way I believe Caylee drowned...not unless she had duct tape placed over her mouth & then drowned. Remember the tape didn't go all the way around her head but it had to be on tight enough to stick & leave a tooth impression. Hmmm...something to think about.

I do not remember reading/hearing anything about a tooth impression, but I may have missed that, it has been a very long 3 years.

Yep, there was a tooth impression. We have closeup pics somewhere. I may have even posted it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: June 05, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »

Bringing up Caylee's memorial service made me think of something. I was just talking about technology changing everyday, getting better & better, more precise. Casey was 100% against her parents cremating Caylee. Well maybe they cremated her bc they know technology is only moving up in the world, so something that may not be found right now could be found 20 years from now, however only 1 thing could prevent any further testing of the complete remains found...and that would be cremation. I think they knew their daughter murdered their granddaughter but were afraid of losing their daughter to the dp, so they had Caylee cremated against her mother's will.

Most likely was their motivation but I do not believe Casey was against it as much as her attorney felt it was a good idea for her to express she was because it would be in her favor to object.  IMHO, it seems obvious that Casey & Bozo planned to throw her parents under the bus by all means necessary & beyond.  When she was bailed out and we witnessed her going to her attorney's office to spend the entire day daily, I found that extremely unethical & a direct attempt to cut her parents off from any discussions regarding her defense.  He used them to facilitate the conditions of her bond, elicited information from them & only informed them of things to ascertain same and/or use against them later on.  Bozo displayed this overkill "dont talk to anyone" even earlier when he demanded no one speak to her outside his presence, including when the Padilla crew came to town.   He's a snake and his client is venomous.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: June 05, 2011, 12:03:46 PM »

According to this, it also says there is no evidence of a sticker or sticker residue, but I assume, it was ruined before it got to the FBI, and was seen by people in the police department.  This kind of sucks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/0218/18740564.pdf

Page with 3798 on bottom.

I noticed reading the list what we said about no chlorine in their pool they have  listed the Bacquil for the pool.  Now they are going to have to change all their story to "another swimming pool" and not the home one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: June 05, 2011, 12:04:10 PM »

Said a prayer at church today for this little angel  an angelic monkey

I hope all of our prayers will be answered and there will be Justice for Caylee
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: June 05, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »

I can't understand why everyone is automatically accepting kc's date of Caylee's death as the 16th. Why would she suddenly reveal the real date among all her other lies...does not compute.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1405 on: June 05, 2011, 12:06:50 PM »

I can't understand why everyone is automatically accepting kc's date of Caylee's death as the 16th. Why would she suddenly reveal the real date among all her other lies...does not compute.

Wasn't the date she originally told authorities June 6th? Or am I thinking of something else?   
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: June 05, 2011, 12:09:16 PM »

Wasn't the date she originally told authorities June 6th? Or am I thinking of something else?   

The opening statement admits she "accidentally" died  on the 16th

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: June 05, 2011, 12:10:25 PM »

Murder NEVER is 100% established in any case regardless if the evidence is circumstantial or eye witness. That is not the legal requirement for a guilty verdict even when it includes the death penalty. The "accident" story does not pass muster on a number of items and the wild story bozo told is going to jump up and bite him in the butt.

1. She waited 31 days and then never reported it. Her mother did when KC was caught.
2. She had no prior history of mental illness which would keep her from knowing right and wrong. (which is the legal definition of insanity)
3. The bones did not indicate drowning. (you will hear that later in court)
4. George was not there and he put himself in the position to be accused when he lied saying he saw them the morning of the 16th. He may have seen KC carrying out Caylee in that laundry bag, but in my mind she died the night of the 15th after KC & Cindy had that fight.5. On the jailhouse tapes KC talks about how George is the best father anyone could have.
6. Now that they have locked themselves into this new story, the proof will be much easier than the state expected.
7. Tony will be brought back to testify that she never told him George molested her.
8. Jesse Grund will tell she never told him she was molested.
9. The death bands on the tape is irrelevant. Hair samples are not identifiable for that after a short period of time.

(a number of other reasons but this is enough for now)

The natural appearance of hair include use of hair dyes, rinses, permanents, frosts, and other chemical applications. Environmental alterations can result from exposure to excessive sunlight, wind, dryness, and other conditions. Because hair can be affected by a number of environmental and chemical conditions, it is recommended that head hair samples be obtained as soon as possible from suspects and victims of crime. Head hair samples obtained years after a crime are generally not suitable for meaningful comparison purposes because they lose all identifiable  properties.

BBM
Hi Turbo!

The line I bolded is exactly the premise I have had all along.

Caylee was murdered the night of the 15th into the early hours of the 16th.

I never believed George's story about seeing them on the morning/ early afternoon of the 16th.

Why..because that was in an interview with LE in which he lied about a lot of things.  His description of the clothing Caylee was wearing , down to the sunglasses and backpack was completely wrong....that backpack he described..white with Dora and Boots on it.. was never found at the house or the retrieval site..because it didn't exist.  He said she was in a denim skirt..she was found in a diaper and on leg bone still inside the plaid shorts...the pink shirt is interesting..but Caylee had many pink shirts..and when Cindy saw that shirt she said she had never seen it before on Caylee.  Although there are pics of Caylee in it, they are taken at Ricardo's.  I think that was part of the clothes that Casey kept stashed in her car for Caylee when she was staying with her firends..certainly it does not look to be the type of clothing Cindy would have bought for Caylee.

After that interview with George, also Cindy and Lee..LE felt they were lying somewhat and trying to cover for Casey.

I think she had the fight with her Mom..decided she was going to get out of their life forever and then Caylee started screaming for Cindy because of Casey's fury..and the rest is history.

I also think that Caylee was able to tell Cindy things now..and Cindy was beginning to doubt a lot of Casey's stories.  It would be a challenge to try to decide if the accounts of a 3 year old vs her lying mother..which were accurate..but I think Cindy staked her claim to Caylee that night and was on the verge of kicking Casey out.

Infact I think that probably a week before there may have been a blow up about getting Caylee away form Casey and kicking Casey out of the house.  Meaning Cindy may have stated that was her intention if Casey didn't change.  There is a reason why the date of 6/7,8 and 9 originally came into play.  I know they said they had the wrong weekend for the Father's Day visit..and that I believe..but I also believe that there were discussions with Casey in the week prior and the stealing again from Grandma was the icing on the cake.

Do you guys remember the Zeneida Gonzales that had her house or office broken into? I think she lived in Cocoa or near there. She lived a straight shot down the Beeline if I remember right. When was her burglary? I think computers & a laptop were stolen. Wasn't this Zenaida a counselor or something? Did she also have connections to the counselor Cindy was seeing? How ironic is it that this counselor of Cindy's talked with Cindy about tough love & taking custody of Caylee, then Caylee is killed? How ironic would it be if this Zenaida actually had connections to the counselor that Cindy saw?

Also, when was Nichole Ganguzza's murder in JBP? Was it the weekend of the 9th?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: June 05, 2011, 12:10:34 PM »

Murder NEVER is 100% established in any case regardless if the evidence is circumstantial or eye witness. That is not the legal requirement for a guilty verdict even when it includes the death penalty. The "accident" story does not pass muster on a number of items and the wild story bozo told is going to jump up and bite him in the butt.

1. She waited 31 days and then never reported it. Her mother did when KC was caught.
2. She had no prior history of mental illness which would keep her from knowing right and wrong. (which is the legal definition of insanity)
3. The bones did not indicate drowning. (you will hear that later in court)
4. George was not there and he put himself in the position to be accused when he lied saying he saw them the morning of the 16th. He may have seen KC carrying out Caylee in that laundry bag, but in my mind she died the night of the 15th after KC & Cindy had that fight.5. On the jailhouse tapes KC talks about how George is the best father anyone could have.
6. Now that they have locked themselves into this new story, the proof will be much easier than the state expected.
7. Tony will be brought back to testify that she never told him George molested her.
8. Jesse Grund will tell she never told him she was molested.
9. The death bands on the tape is irrelevant. Hair samples are not identifiable for that after a short period of time.

(a number of other reasons but this is enough for now)

The natural appearance of hair include use of hair dyes, rinses, permanents, frosts, and other chemical applications. Environmental alterations can result from exposure to excessive sunlight, wind, dryness, and other conditions. Because hair can be affected by a number of environmental and chemical conditions, it is recommended that head hair samples be obtained as soon as possible from suspects and victims of crime. Head hair samples obtained years after a crime are generally not suitable for meaningful comparison purposes because they lose all identifiable  properties.

BBM
Hi Turbo!

The line I bolded is exactly the premise I have had all along.

Caylee was murdered the night of the 15th into the early hours of the 16th.

I never believed George's story about seeing them on the morning/ early afternoon of the 16th.

Why..because that was in an interview with LE in which he lied about a lot of things.  His description of the clothing Caylee was wearing , down to the sunglasses and backpack was completely wrong....that backpack he described..white with Dora and Boots on it.. was never found at the house or the retrieval site..because it didn't exist.  He said she was in a denim skirt..she was found in a diaper and on leg bone still inside the plaid shorts...the pink shirt is interesting..but Caylee had many pink shirts..and when Cindy saw that shirt she said she had never seen it before on Caylee.  Although there are pics of Caylee in it, they are taken at Ricardo's.  I think that was part of the clothes that Casey kept stashed in her car for Caylee when she was staying with her firends..certainly it does not look to be the type of clothing Cindy would have bought for Caylee.

After that interview with George, also Cindy and Lee..LE felt they were lying somewhat and trying to cover for Casey.

I think she had the fight with her Mom..decided she was going to get out of their life forever and then Caylee started screaming for Cindy because of Casey's fury..and the rest is history.

I also think that Caylee was able to tell Cindy things now..and Cindy was beginning to doubt a lot of Casey's stories.  It would be a challenge to try to decide if the accounts of a 3 year old vs her lying mother..which were accurate..but I think Cindy staked her claim to Caylee that night and was on the verge of kicking Casey out.

Infact I think that probably a week before there may have been a blow up about getting Caylee away form Casey and kicking Casey out of the house.  Meaning Cindy may have stated that was her intention if Casey didn't change.  There is a reason why the date of 6/7,8 and 9 originally came into play.  I know they said they had the wrong weekend for the Father's Day visit..and that I believe..but I also believe that there were discussions with Casey in the week prior and the stealing again from Grandma was the icing on the cake.

GypsyDD, I agree. 
Additionally, I believe chloroform was used to try and clean the trunk and not used to murder little Caylee.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: June 05, 2011, 12:10:39 PM »

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

Jurors may hear chloroform evidence
6:26 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

In another setback to Casey Anthony's defense team, a judge ruled Wednesday that evidence about elevated chloroform levels detected in her car may be admissible at her trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense team's request to block evidence about chloroform, which is a potentially deadly chemical that can be used to render a person unconscious.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-chloroform-rul20110427,0,7305325.story

Is chloroform an agent used in cleaning products?  Could it be that the "elevated levels" of chloroform detected in the trunk be a result of Cindy's cleaning spree prior to LE seizing Casey's vehicle?

Janet

Labs have test samples that they compare evidence to. Dr. Vass will testify to the chloroform in the trunk of the car being 10,000 times higher than the labs test sample and that he's never before seen chloroform evidence at such a high level.
That is what he testified to in the Frye hearing at the preliminary trial.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1410 on: June 05, 2011, 12:11:32 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

I was watching NG last night do a summary of the trial and she was showing the jailhouse visits. In the one where George alone was visiting KC, he says, "If I could trade places with you, I would, I really would. I would do that." KC is in court watching the video and clearly spits out "Then why doesn't he?"

Someone on the forum noticed it when it happened, but I wasn't watching the feed at the time and missed it. I've seen it now and it caused me to confirm in my mind what I had suspected. Casey fashioned this stupid defense expecting her family to go along with it. She thought they'd grab the chance to get her out of the murder charge and lying about what happened should be no problem for them. After all, we all know she puts no value in telling the truth.

KC's one piece of work. It's a real insight into her thought processes. She's a cold, calculating biotch who feels entitled to what she wants and needs.

I used to think it was possible Caylee accidently died with KC. I don't anymore. KC murdered that child and she's very dangerous to anyone who crosses her.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: June 05, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »

Bringing up Caylee's memorial service made me think of something. I was just talking about technology changing everyday, getting better & better, more precise. Casey was 100% against her parents cremating Caylee. Well maybe they cremated her bc they know technology is only moving up in the world, so something that may not be found right now could be found 20 years from now, however only 1 thing could prevent any further testing of the complete remains found...and that would be cremation. I think they knew their daughter murdered their granddaughter but were afraid of losing their daughter to the dp, so they had Caylee cremated against her mother's will.

Most likely was their motivation but I do not believe Casey was against it as much as her attorney felt it was a good idea for her to express she was because it would be in her favor to object.  IMHO, it seems obvious that Casey & Bozo planned to throw her parents under the bus by all means necessary & beyond.  When she was bailed out and we witnessed her going to her attorney's office to spend the entire day daily, I found that extremely unethical & a direct attempt to cut her parents off from any discussions regarding her defense.  He used them to facilitate the conditions of her bond, elicited information from them & only informed them of things to ascertain same and/or use against them later on.  Bozo displayed this overkill "dont talk to anyone" even earlier when he demanded no one speak to her outside his presence, including when the Padilla crew came to town.   He's a snake and his client is venomous.

Most times when a death is considered a homicide they keep specimens of the remains. They don't give the family all of them. I am sure there are still some usable bones available.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: June 05, 2011, 12:15:43 PM »

The opening statement admits she "accidentally" died  on the 16th

Yes I know,  but when her mother called the police to say Caylee was missing I could've sworn Casey said something about June 6th
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: June 05, 2011, 12:18:29 PM »

Good Morning... re: the use immunity offer to KC early on. JB was the one that initiated the use immunity deal. I also didn't realize Linda Drane Burdick was Sex Crimes/Child Abuse Unit Chief.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082457/Casey-Anthony-immunity-email

Klaas...love this 

Wonder if this is going to be bought up in court.. That casey had ANOTHER change to come clean, put this to rest, and declined.

So almost 3 years later, gone threw over a mil dollars on this case, we are back to square one.  With more lyes to boot.

I would see no reason for it to be brought up...although I would love for it to be..just thought it was interesting that JB wanted to talk immunity early on...I wonder WHEN KC told him this drowning story...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: June 05, 2011, 12:24:03 PM »

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police reports, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication  records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

At any given moment ... my theory can change.

Janet

+++++

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be at her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee following George departure's to work..

3.  While Casey is on her computer ... Caylee dies of a drug overdose (chloroforum).

4.  Upon discovery ... Casey's initial panicked response is to contact her mother and/or father.  Unsuccessful attempts were made a “flurry” of cell phone.

5.  When she considers that Caylee's unintentional death was the result of wrongdoing ... Casey's thought process changes and goes into cover up mode.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes which are soiled by vomit.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent a further escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

8.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside or under the backyard playhouse.

10.  Upon leaving the area of the Anthony's residence ... Casey contacts Tony and makes arrangements to meet up.

11.  Casey spends evening without Caylee at Tony's residence watching videos.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work and borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from temporary hiding place inside or under playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  When questioned by George ... Casey returns gas can and leaves but returns home later

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  Upon realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: June 05, 2011, 12:24:58 PM »

Casey Anthony Murder Trial Day 10: FBI Expert Karen Lowe Testifies that Hair in Casey's Trunk Came  may be Caylee's with Decomposition

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-10-fbi-expert-karen-lowe-testifies-that-hair-in-caseys-trunk-came-may-be-caylees-with-decompoation/

It was another bad day for defense attorney Jose Baez and his client tot mom Casey Anthony. The State was allowed to produce evidence against the tot mom and “death banding” of hair. Try as the defense would to disqualify this witness and not allow the testimony into evidence, Baez failed. FBI expert Karen Lowe was allowed to testify that one of the hairs found in the trunk of the car belonging to Casey Anthony came from a dead body. Just curious, why is Baez trying to disprove that an expired Caylee Anthony was in the trunk? Isn't it the Defense's position that Caylee drowned and George Anthony not only was aware but had keys to the vehicle? How did Caylee get from the back yard to where her remains were eventually found 1/2 mile away from the Anthony residence.

The defense took another hit yesterday on day 10 of the Casey Anthony murder trial. FBI expert Karen Lowe and Mike Vincent - OC Sheriff Assist Super Crime Scene Unit did a great job on the witness stand, especially in cross.

I can honestly say that the DEFENSE is in complete disarray and at this point I have no idea what their strategy is, it is obvious neither do they.

The defense from the outset has tried to implicate GEORGE in the so-called drowning and cover up of Caylee as part of some master scheme of sexual abuse of Casey. They have tried to tie GEORGE to the gas cans, the car and the property. During cross of LEE ANTHONY Baez asked whether GEORGE had a second set of keys to Casey's car. The answer was yes.

So doesn't it make one ask why BAEZ would fight so hard that a decomposed hair of Caylee was in the trunk? The Defense has already stated that Caylee was dead. Wouldn't one have to transport her body? If they are implicating George and he had access to the car and the child was dead, why is the defense stating that Caylee was not in the trunk?

The fact of the matter is ... when a client is so guilty of a crime, the defense has no where to go but try and disprove everything and in the process, they have disproved their own assertions.

The DEFENSE and CASEY is toast.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:42:20 PM by Red » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: June 05, 2011, 12:25:03 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

I was watching NG last night do a summary of the trial and she was showing the jailhouse visits. In the one where George alone was visiting KC, he says, "If I could trade places with you, I would, I really would. I would do that." KC is in court watching the video and clearly spits out "Then why doesn't he?"

Someone on the forum noticed it when it happened, but I wasn't watching the feed at the time and missed it. I've seen it now and it caused me to confirm in my mind what I had suspected. Casey fashioned this stupid defense expecting her family to go along with it. She thought they'd grab the chance to get her out of the murder charge and lying about what happened should be no problem for them. After all, we all know she puts no value in telling the truth.

KC's one piece of work. It's a real insight into her thought processes. She's a cold, calculating biotch who feels entitled to what she wants and needs.

I used to think it was possible Caylee accidently died with KC. I don't anymore. KC murdered that child and she's very dangerous to anyone who crosses her.

100% agree!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1417 on: June 05, 2011, 12:30:15 PM »

Good Morning... re: the use immunity offer to KC early on. JB was the one that initiated the use immunity deal. I also didn't realize Linda Drane Burdick was Sex Crimes/Child Abuse Unit Chief.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082457/Casey-Anthony-immunity-email

Klaas...love this 

Wonder if this is going to be bought up in court.. That casey had ANOTHER change to come clean, put this to rest, and declined.

So almost 3 years later, gone threw over a mil dollars on this case, we are back to square one.  With more lyes to boot.

I would see no reason for it to be brought up...although I would love for it to be..just thought it was interesting that JB wanted to talk immunity early on...I wonder WHEN KC told him this drowning story...

Hi Sunny!! I don't know when Casey told Baez, but my bet is that because Cindy stopped looking for Zanny 6 weeks ago, that's the time Baez let the family know he intended to use the story in court.

Cindy and George had no other choice but to face reality at that point. If KC was fabricating what they knew to be a lie, then finally they had to see that she was responsible for Caylee's death. I think part of the reason Cindy broke down like she did in court is because she's just beginning the processing of what happened. Until recently, she could continue living in denial.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: June 05, 2011, 12:30:55 PM »

I don't know, but according to the below, there was no chloroform found in the hair or bones, or any other drug.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Page 36.

Thanks Zoo Monkey

Something is hinky.

Janet

+++++

Jurors may hear chloroform evidence
6:26 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

In another setback to Casey Anthony's defense team, a judge ruled Wednesday that evidence about elevated chloroform levels detected in her car may be admissible at her trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense team's request to block evidence about chloroform, which is a potentially deadly chemical that can be used to render a person unconscious.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-chloroform-rul20110427,0,7305325.story

Is chloroform an agent used in cleaning products?  Could it be that the "elevated levels" of chloroform detected in the trunk be a result of Cindy's cleaning spree prior to LE seizing Casey's vehicle?

Janet

Labs have test samples that they compare evidence to. Dr. Vass will testify to the chloroform in the trunk of the car being 10,000 times higher than the labs test sample and that he's never before seen chloroform evidence at such a high level.
That is what he testified to in the Frye hearing at the preliminary trial.

Because of the length of time and the expose to the elements there would be no way to trace the drugs. I had hoped the hair would test out, but after talking with a microbiologist I was told that hair would not preserve those in that length of time.  That was KC's whole intention to at least keep the body hidden until everything could no longer be tested. I think she thought they would never find her, but her whole reasoning from the beginning was not to let anyone know because of the drugs in her system. I do think they may have found the chloroform bottle because there is a dark brown bottle in the evidence and chloroform is kept in dark glass.  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1419 on: June 05, 2011, 12:32:32 PM »

Casey Anthony Murder Trial Day 10: FBI Expert Karen Lowe Testifies that Hair in Casey's Trunk Came  may be Caylee's with Decomposition

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-10-fbi-expert-karen-lowe-testifies-that-hair-in-caseys-trunk-came-may-be-caylees-with-decompoation/

It was another bad day for defense attorney Jose Baez and his client tot mom Casey Anthony. The State was allowed to produce evidence against the tot mom and “death banding” of hair. Try as the defense would to disqualify this witness and not allow the testimony into evidence, Baez failed. FBI expert Karen Lowe was allowed to testify that one of the hairs found in the trunk of the car belonging to Casey Anthony came from a dead body. Just curious, why is Baez trying to disprove that an expired Caylee Anthony was in the trunk? Isn't it the Defense's position that Caylee drowned and George Anthony not only was aware but had keys to the vehicle? How did Caylee get from the back yard to where her remains were eventually found 1/2 mile away from the Anthony residence.

The defense took another hit yesterday on day 10 of the Casey Anthony murder trial. FBI expert Karen Lowe and Mike Vincent - OC Sheriff Assist Super Crime Scene Unit did a great job on the witness stand, especially in cross.

I can honestly say that the DEFENSE is in complete disarray and at this point I have no idea what their strategy is, it is obvious neither do they.

The defense from the outset has tried to implicate GEORGE in the so-called drowning and cover up of Caylee as part of some master scheme of sexual abuse of Casey. They have tried to tie GEORGE to the gas cans, the car and the property. During cross of LEE ANTHONY Baez asked whether GEORGE had a second set of keys to Casey's car. The answer was yes.

So doesn't it make one ask why BAEZ would fight so hard that a decomposed hair of Caylee was in the trunk? The Defense has already stated that Caylee was dead. Wouldn't one have to transport her body? If they are implicating George and he had access to the car and the child was dead, why is the defense stating that Caylee was not in the trunk?

The fact of the matter is ... when a client is so guilty of a crime, the defense has no where to go but try and disprove everything and in the process, they have disproved their own assertions.

The DEFENSE and CASEY is toast.

BRAVO, Red! Excellent and well said!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:41:39 PM by Red » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.