April 30, 2024, 05:03:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 511370 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: June 05, 2011, 11:33:24 PM »

Does anyone know if Dr. Vass will be testifying tomm?  I gotta take my MIL to see my FIL in the morning.  I really don't want to miss his testimony.  TIA
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: June 05, 2011, 11:38:34 PM »

Does anyone know if Dr. Vass will be testifying tomm?  I gotta take my MIL to see my FIL in the morning.  I really don't want to miss his testimony.  TIA
Not a clue Snoopy.. maybe some smart monkey does.. Time for me to check out. See y'all tomorrow.. I tell my kids I have to go to court 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: June 05, 2011, 11:56:23 PM »

When hairs originate from a body in a state of decomposition, a dark band may appear near the root of the hair. This characteristic has been labeled a postmortem root band.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backis...#Hair Evidence

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: June 05, 2011, 11:59:55 PM »

When hairs originate from a body in a state of decomposition, a dark band may appear near the root of the hair. This characteristic has been labeled a postmortem root band.

BETTER LINK HERE..........

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/forensic-science-communications/fsc/jan2004/research/2004_01_research01b.htm

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: June 06, 2011, 12:03:09 AM »

BETTER LINK HERE..........

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/forensic-science-communications/fsc/jan2004/research/2004_01_research01b.htm

Obviously I found where I got the picture for PB - it was here on the FBI site.

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: June 06, 2011, 12:05:11 AM »

Snoopy - I found this on Trash vs. Garbage

http://www.swdahsv.org/faq.html#garbage

What's the difference between garbage and trash?
Garbage is basically food waste, paper products or most things that come out of the kitchen or bathroom. Trash can be lots of things including grass clippings, twigs, hedge clippings; or it can be junk or rubbish - generally, it's anything that doesn't come out of your kitchen or bathroom.
Well, that would mean it would be less likely to produce an odor, right?

I would think so.

If human decomposition smells even remotely like animal decomposition, which I bet most jurors have smelled before, the trash/garbage questioning is probably meaningless. If they have any personal experience with decomposition they know there's a difference. At least I know I have happened upon dead animals while out running and to me that's a distinct odor I recognize without having to see the dead animal and one that is definitely different than that of trash, garbage, poop, Bozo etc
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: June 06, 2011, 12:08:54 AM »

What is Mitochondrial DNA?
Inherited From the Mother, mtDNA is Perfect for Cold Cases

http://www.suite101.com/content/what-is-mitochondrial-dna-a40213

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: June 06, 2011, 12:11:57 AM »

Evidence of Caylee's hair with decomposition- found in  KC's  trunk

Q12.1 hair with apparent decomposition at proximal root end (trunk)
Q59 hair from hair mass (remains)
K1 hair from Casey Anthony
Q15 hair from Caylee’s hairbrush

page 2/3329 http://blogs.discovery.com/files/18530294.pdf

page 8/3335 http://blogs.discovery.com/files/18530294.pdf

page 57 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740657/detail.html

Quote:
"The previously reported Caucasian head hair exhibiting characteristics of apparent decomposition at the proximal end (specimen Q12.1, FBI Laboratory report dated August 1, 2008, FBI Laboratory Number 080730003 TO LF) exhibits the same microscopic characteristics as the Caucasian head hairs found in Q59. Accordingly, specimen Q12.1 and the Caucasian head hairs found in specimen Q59 are consistent with originating from the same source.”

page 594 of 1405 http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/1009/21252103.pdf

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1748 on: June 06, 2011, 12:15:00 AM »

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

Detailed archive of Casey Anthony's 31 Days

Really great time line with cell activity etc.
This is great!  Thank you!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1749 on: June 06, 2011, 12:24:03 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Watch from the 8:00 mark.  George talks about 'the thing I done' and how it was all already determined by the time they got to the judge's chambers.  Is this when he allegedly threw his father through the window?  I'll bet Jose is waiting to introduce this as a part of his defense/blame George story

Ooh, something to look forward to?
---------
Rick
United States Reply »
|Report Abuse |#795 Monday Aug 18
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted>

George was a homicide detective with the Trumbull County Sheriff's office until leaving Niles to move to Florida. There IS a
reason he didn't persue LE in Florida, it will come out at Casey's trial.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3621.0
My take on what he said is that at some point in his past (and Casey apparently knew about this incident), G had to have a bond hearing at which time the particulars were worked out prior to his appearance in court just as they were when KC had her bond hearing.  I'm thinking whatever happened tarnished his record to the point that he can no longer work in LE.  If Bozo has done any homework at all, he's well aware of this and will introduce it during his defense of KC.

I do not see how he can introduce anything like this, as both sides had a deadline to when to submit their evidence by, and we have not seen a darn thing from their side, and they cannot have a trial by ambush, so if they even start it, Jeff/Linda will be up out of the seats in a heartbeat objecting.  There would have had to be depos with the state with whomever he plans to use to further this evidence, etc. 
Would he need someone other than George to testify if he has a court record of the event?  He puts George up on the stand, asks him if he's ever been in trouble with LE and then produces George's record.  I wouldn't put it past Baez to do this.  Not sure how he can without the state objecting, but I wouldn't put it past him trying.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1750 on: June 06, 2011, 12:26:12 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Watch from the 8:00 mark.  George talks about 'the thing I done' and how it was all already determined by the time they got to the judge's chambers.  Is this when he allegedly threw his father through the window?  I'll bet Jose is waiting to introduce this as a part of his defense/blame George story.

I believe that may have been his stupidity with the Nigerian scam & loss of money.   PS all she is doing is manipulating him to get her out of jail.
capp is that the bombshell baez is goiung to use as a bombshell?? IN  his closing??

It could also be the affair he had when he was separated from Cindy, others have reported the incident with his father, truthfully Im not sure what it could be but I dont give it a ton of concern either.   Casey's defense as her attorney put forward in opening statement is not only ridiculous & foul but falling apart.

Am thinking that the defense is going to call "River" as a witness.

It's bugging me thinking about what this bombshell could be.  Something as equally revolting as his "penis in the mouth" opening?  Well, I hope if there's still ANY chance at all that George or Lee Anthony fathered Caylee, the State brings it up first.  Maybe they wouldn't, and figure if Bozo brings it up, that the jury will think he's lying.

I know, I know... it's been proven that they aren't.  As much as the Anthony's lie, it totally wouldn't surprise me.  I still don't trust them. One. Single. Bit.  None of them.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: June 06, 2011, 12:40:44 AM »

Gypsy DD  Yes I think Bozo only liked to plea bargain, but Cayse said no and he saw $$$

Turbo  Amy was a practice run with the Chlorophorm.  G & C was gonna get theirs.  JMHO

flamom  You got multitasking down!  I'm proud of you. lol

beth1970  I think Bozo knew early on that Caylee was dead.  Surely he did not buy into all of Casey's lies and still does?  Of course I think he's a lot like Casey so maybe so.  I sure don't think he cares about Caylee one bit.

akmom  Are you done with the garden and shearing sheep?  Hurry up girl. ol

Island Monkey &  Zoomom  posters like you make SM great. 

Blonde.....You are amazing. 

Klaas..........What can I say.  The thought of you being ignored makes me laugh out loud.  No way woman.

darla  Thank you about the death band explanation.

Turbo I agree.  Casey loved hurting Cindy.  That's one of the reasons why Caylee is dead.  Could explain why Cindy was acting so crazy.  She knows Casey killed Caylee to spite her.  I'm sure Cindy feels responsible.  That would drive anyone out of their mind.

babybear I read you. lol

Janet  you're always read.

Cubbeegirl hope your migraine is better.

shymonkey.......pet names.....too funny.  trash and garbage.

beth1970  I thought immunity also meant that it coldn't be admitted into court.  don't know.

Magnolia I didn't know that about chlorophorm.  Thank oyu.  And Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows.  Don't care so much for the new one though.

Samarie  OMG I hope that is not how Caylee died.

Klaas thank you for Rick's post.

icey  Thank you for those links.  I'll try to watch them later.

Now I'm caught up, and that was exhausting. lol

Hubby just informed me that a new Ice road truckers is coming on.  I think that's my que.  haha

P.S.

Trash = dry things such as boxes, cans, cardboard, etc.
Garbage = wet things such as food, etc.

Witnesses were just keeping Bozo straight.  Most of the stuff in the trash bag = trash.
Yes I googled. haha  I didn't know there was a difference.

I do not get the point of this post..will someone clue me in? Thanks!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: June 06, 2011, 12:47:18 AM »

Okay I know I'm being petty but this little girl has been abused, murdered, thrown away like trabage (don't know whether to use garbage or trash - sorry couldn't resist) and I think she deserves a little respect.

Nancy Grace pronounces her name Kale-Lee & so does Judge Jeanine.  I like both of their shows & just wish they would correct it!

It's pronounced Kay-Lee NOT Kale-Lee!  (I know because I asked a bunch of monkeys last week!)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: June 06, 2011, 12:51:02 AM »

Googled how to make chloroform and Blurtit.com came back with (I'll make it real short) bleach, acetone, and ice, put in large enough glass bowl and cool bleach down with ice then add acetone accord. to recipe being careful not to overheat till there is a solid powder in bottom you can fish out and store in a small bottle, preferrably brown bottle for light precautions.  A child could make that in less than an hour!!!  It says you can put it on a cloth and tape it over your mouth but be careful as you may die from continuously filling your lungs with it!!!!!!  Maybe we now know what happened.  Do you think that at one time there was a cloth between Caylee and the tape and Casey removed it in a panick but left tape???? All I can picture is the reaction of Hobag when the DA was going over how he thought Caylee died in the trunk looking at her Mother.  Forgot his words exactly from the courtroom that day but it left a lasting impression in my mind.  It is exactly what I thought about.  Was Caylee staring her Monster in the face with her beautiful little eyes frightened and can't understand why Mommy won't let her breathe, squirming to get away, etc.  It's the scene that haunts me for most of our children on her.  What I feel was their last sight haunts me at night so bad that I can go for days on just 2 or 3 hours of sleep.  Sometimes none!  Sorry so graphic and I'm going to put my disturbed head down on a pllow before anymore garbage coms out and I type it!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: June 06, 2011, 12:59:10 AM »

Okay I know I'm being petty but this little girl has been abused, murdered, thrown away like trabage (don't know whether to use garbage or trash - sorry couldn't resist) and I think she deserves a little respect.

Nancy Grace pronounces her name Kale-Lee & so does Judge Jeanine.  I like both of their shows & just wish they would correct it!

It's pronounced Kay-Lee NOT Kale-Lee!  (I know because I asked a bunch of monkeys last week!)

I do the same thing as NG and for some of us southerners we draw our words out and run the sounds of letters together. Don't know where the Judge is from.......MOO
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1755 on: June 06, 2011, 01:09:50 AM »

I can't understand why everyone is automatically accepting kc's date of Caylee's death as the 16th. Why would she suddenly reveal the real date among all her other lies...does not compute.

I don't know that everyone is "accepting" that date as much as working with what the opening defense claims happened and seeing what fits and what doesn't-since most likely June 16 is the date and timeline the jury will be using when they deliberate.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: June 06, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »

I do the same thing as NG and for some of us southerners we draw our words out and run the sounds of letters together. Don't know where the Judge is from.......MOO

Judge Perry got both his BA and MA at Tuskeegee Institute in Alabama.  Nancy Grace
is from South Georgia, just over the state line a little piece.  That might explain some
of it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: June 06, 2011, 01:23:17 AM »

I'm from the south too and I draw my words out.  My husband says he can't understand me sometimes LOL.  I just think these talking heads should pronounce it correctly!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: June 06, 2011, 01:23:28 AM »

I've heard people say he is but I can't tell you 100%
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: June 06, 2011, 02:14:46 AM »

I've heard people say he is but I can't tell you 100%

I'm preparing to be as relaxed as possible when Vass goes through cross. that last debate baez had with him made me so mad I got physically ill. I have my little fountain ready to go for sound, my fake fireplace, soft music for the background, merlot... I know Vass can take him easy...and JA is always ready shut baez down...but I've got a big soft spot for Vass.

I just wonder when all this is finished if the jurors will be saying anything like
"My gosh, the defense would have us believe that kc's
parents,
brother,
the police,
the fbi,
the cadaver dogs,
the medical examiner,
Tex. Equusearch,
all of her ex friends,
ex boyfriends,
her neighbors,
her Uncle Rick (will he be on the stand?),
her grandma,
the Oak Ridge Lab,
the real Zenaida Gonzalez,
the media, 
the tow yard guy,
tattoo artists,
the phone company,
the wrecker service,
the meter reader,
her jail buddies,
...pretty much the whole world was out to get her!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.