March 29, 2024, 01:30:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a coincidence!  (Read 2288 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« on: April 04, 2007, 05:59:48 PM »

The Red Planet is heating up!

Are the Martian rovers spewing out too much carbon dioxide?

What are we gonna do about it?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/space/04/04/mars.climate.reut/index.html
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 09:26:07 PM »

I'm sure that Al Gore will be happy to sell them carbon credits through his new company that he has all set up to get rich off this imaginary corrective measure.

After all, if it is good enough to off set the heating of his pool house all winter, should be good enough for the Martians.

And I am pretty sure he probably believes Martians exist as it would be in keeping with his extensive education in science that he doesn't have.

And I'm also pretty sure that there will be those who will fall in line behind him just as though he is the Pied Piper and demand the Martians purchase the credits and only from Gore.  After all, he did make it part of a year through Bible College and invented the internet!  We just need to be very careful we don't fall over the edge while following him.  There is always that danger to consider.  I hate it when that happens and one is found adrift in space like that from the flatness of the earth.   Cool

He was really counting on that presidential retirement fund!  A fella's gotta get it where he can, right? Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.