April 30, 2024, 07:58:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 367340 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 06, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »

Bobo now thinks he is the official box inspector in court.  Maybe UPS will give him a job after he is finished making a fool of himself.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: June 06, 2011, 12:04:13 PM »

IMO, Cindy MAY bounce back toward Casey. She's on a weird timeline with denial and grief. Reality didn't sit in for her until recently. I don't know what to expect from her.

I agree. It comes in cycles. I hope that cycle comes later; though from hearing Lippman on Judge Jeanine, I think she might already reverting....saying Casey needs help. If they wanted her released to a mental hospital, they needed an insanity please, and they simply don't have enough to go there. Sad

I dont believe so, but she will try to save her life but Im not extremely confident on that point.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #522 on: June 06, 2011, 12:04:37 PM »

why do they get such a long lunch hour? all they need is an hour..lunch is brought in isn't it? wonder if Casey will get a bologna sandwich?

Does anymonkey know what Casey eats for lunch?  I'm sure they don't bus in jail food for her.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #523 on: June 06, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »

Put me down as another who doesn't trust Cindy (or George or Lee).  She needs help, but sadly there is no help for her.  So, if we can't help her, then let's help the rest of the world and keep this killer behind bars and let the world forget the name casey anthony.  JMO
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: June 06, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »

why do they get such a long lunch hour? all they need is an hour..lunch is brought in isn't it? wonder if Casey will get a bologna sandwich?
~~~because the Judge gave Baez a reading assignment and knows Baez is a slow reader?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: June 06, 2011, 12:05:46 PM »

Greta Van Susteren in courtroom today

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #526 on: June 06, 2011, 12:06:07 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

We now know that decomp and chloroform were found in the trunk and we know what elements they both care. But has he said any elements that are only special to each ? I sure hope he does that would be a super duper slam dunk.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: June 06, 2011, 12:06:30 PM »

KC looks to be signing something. Another motion coming today?

I watched her circle about 5 places on this paper.

menu choices for the week?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 06, 2011, 12:08:04 PM »

She sure does, but I don't think she's angry at LE and the prosecution anymore. I suspect she's mad at Casey and the defense....

IMO, Cindy MAY bounce back toward Casey. She's on a weird timeline with denial and grief. Reality didn't sit in for her until recently. I don't know what to expect from her.

I agree with your opinion.  I have a really weird feeling about Cindy right now.  I'm not sure how to take her.  I felt bad for her on the stand but something just doesn't feel right with me about her. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: June 06, 2011, 12:08:21 PM »

lunch selection? or her snacks for tonight?

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 06, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »

Hi everyone.

Wasn't there decomposition on paper towels found in the trash that was recovered?

Will this be coming into evidence do we know?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: June 06, 2011, 12:09:08 PM »

Yes she does and I dont know how she can sit there and not go over and choke the living shit out of her killer daughter.
I know I could never be in the courtroom.. Id be in jail. lol

And as a nurse hearing about this chemical chloroform in the Trillions!!!
She is Floored imo
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 06, 2011, 12:09:14 PM »

Does anymonkey know what Casey eats for lunch?  I'm sure they don't bus in jail food for her.
Box lunch, don't ask how I know
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 06, 2011, 12:09:34 PM »

~~~because the Judge gave Baez a reading assignment and knows Baez is a slow reader?

lol..forgot about that

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #534 on: June 06, 2011, 12:09:48 PM »

Monday, June 6, 2011 court is in session.

10:40am back from morning recess.........

Dr. Vass is on witness stand.

Jeff Ashton is questioning him...............

With the items in this case were you assisted with them?  Yes, by Dr. Wise.  He made sure the instruments were working to analyze the odors in the case.  The first analysis done on the can, the lid was cracked and a syringe was used to obtain a small amt of the odor.  They used an instrument to test it.  They used the head space, a volume of air in the can, the can contained a sample of the car  liner.  Baez is objecting.......side bar.........Cindy is busy writing something or taking lots of notes on this testimony.  George is watching her.

Side bar is over..............

Dr Vass and Dr Watts went over the graph of the smell in the can.  There was a large peak of chloroform on the graph, Dr Vass is very familiar with chloroform.  The chloroform was shockingly high, unusually high.  So the next step, is they tried to narrow down the chloroform peak.  He was with Dr. Watts during the analysis.  The removed the carpet from the metal can and places it in a tedlar bag, designed to contain air samples for air testing.  They incubated it for 2 days at body temperature.  The tedlar bag is used because it won't change temperature.  They wanted to get what compounds they were getting from the carpet liner specifically.  They extracted 20 ml. they did a GCMS analysis.  They identified different compounds.  The result was they were able to identify 50 compounds from this sample.  GCMS instrument showed them, a very large peak was chloroform.  The amount was shocking, they have never seen chloroform in that amount that high before in 20 years.  Did you attempt to quantify the amount of chloroform.  Yes, the peak was chloroform and roughly approximated the amount of chloroform was in the parts of millions and this was only a minimum amount of chloroform that must of been on the trunk liner, it had already evaporated, as that is what chloroform does over time.  After all the evaporation was in the parts of millions? Yes.  They ran tests on other carpet liners and air samples to see if they had chloroform.  Admitted into evidence this report on other tests for chloroform.  Looking at graphs, can see the huge peak of chloroform, he is circling the tallest peak.  The actual number of chloroform is 16 million counts of chloroform, above 16 million.  This is from the carpet liner in this case.  Discussing other compounds found, they were normal compounds found from gasoline.  He was not surprised to see gasoline odor in a trunk that had a gas can in it.  Looking at a second chart of a sample car trunk liner from a junkyard, a similar car, make year etc.  It shows a chloroform peak, it is very short compared to the one in the case.  This peak was 5000 at the most.  That is as compared to 16 million found in the trunk liner in the case.  Dr Vass said he had never seen chloroform levels that high.  All of this was published to the jury.  They also tested it with another test, LIBS, laser induced, breakdown spectrometry.  Dr Vass got excited and had to be slowed down.  He is quite the character, lol.  Has gone completely over my head, can't even type what he is saying.....all I know is that it is cool and the electrons are going crazy!!!!!!!  He is talking about the laser.  Talking about light signatures from the laser.  The results of this test were used in his report.  The result was that he found a decomp event in the carpet liner.  Ashton shows him the report, he recognizes it and publishes it to the jury.  Baez objects and want to voir dire the witness as to that particular item.

Baez is up..........

Your not a physicist?  Correct.  Dr Martin performed this LIBS laser?  Correct.  Your not even allowed to touch it?  Sustained.  Dr Vass says he is laser qualified.  You were not present for this laser procedure?  Correct.  Next question is SUSTAINED.......JUDGE IS NOT HAPPY AND REMOVES THE JURY.......

JBP is citing case law to Baez.....schooling Baez......he is discussing how experts can testify in court.  Experts can use info and use info as they would when not in court.  It is their expert opinion.  They can have an expert opinion.  He is making it abundantly clear that experts can rely on other experts,  in the subject to express their opinions.  Baez was going in the wrong direction.  He wants to know what Baez is trying to get at, asks him to proceed without the jury.

Baez up....

What were the results of the LIBS examination?  Decomp.  Dr Vass refers to the report.  Baez wants to know what was found in the report.  You do not personally conduct LIBBS examinations?  The elements are common are they not?  Yes.  You are not a physicist?  No but I know all about it and can make a conclusion that they were decomp and confirms what his nose tells him.  Baez wants to know if these elements are found in nature.  Yes but these were elevated because it was DECOMP.  Baez is asking stupid questions that I can't understand and Dr. Vass tells Baez that, Baez just doesn't get it, lol.
The only comparison you did is a junkyard car and the car in the case?  Yes.  Baez objects to Dr Vass's testimony.  JBP over rules for now but wants state and defense to read law over the lunch recess so they can move faster.  Returning the jury.  The judge seems to want the state to lay a proper foundation to question Dr Vass about exams he did not do, himself.

Jury is returned. 

Mr Ashton is up, Dr Vass is on the witness stand.......

Chart is on the screen for the jury.  Dr Vass is explaining it to the jury.  Comparing samples from the junkyard carpet lining sample to the carpet lining in the case.  Dr Vass also performed some chemical tests on the carpet lining in the case.  This was to extract compounds not in gas form.  That analysis showed a presence of violative fatty acid.  It is the first compound liberated during decomp.  That was actually in the carpet itself.  When Dr Vass first opened the can, he jumped back a foot or two and he was shocked that little bitty can could contain such a powerful odor he knew it as human decomp after smelling human decomp for over 20 years.  He was also given scrapings from a substance in the wheel well, he is being shown an envelope containing those samples.  He recognizes them.  It is admitted into evidence.  Dr Vass performed exams on this sample.  It had acidic acid, it is a bi-product of human decomp, it is also a bi-product of manufacturing chloroform.  He is being shown a big brown box, Jeff is opening it up.  Dr Vass is looking at it.  He recognizes the items contained as being sent by Dr. Haskell.  Jeff tries to get it admitted into evidence, objection and side bar..........

Side bar is over.......

Dr Vass when you received this item in evidence, was it sealed?  Absolutely, fully sealed.  Baez is inspecting the box.  No further objections, received into evidence.

Jury is recessed for lunch till 1:30pm.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: June 06, 2011, 12:09:54 PM »

Put me down as another who doesn't trust Cindy (or George or Lee).  She needs help, but sadly there is no help for her.  So, if we can't help her, then let's help the rest of the world and keep this killer behind bars and let the world forget the name casey anthony.  JMO

Agree. I am in the do not trust any of the Rosebuds right now either.  They have proven in the past they can spin on a dime and do often.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #536 on: June 06, 2011, 12:10:40 PM »

There would be "holding" cells within the building for prisoners coming to court. I'm sure there are arrangements to feed them but I don't have a clue what the arrangements are. I seriously doubt she's getting special treatment different than other prisoners.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: June 06, 2011, 12:11:18 PM »

Wonder if Bobo inspects that box too so he can add it to his resume        
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #538 on: June 06, 2011, 12:17:04 PM »

Wonder if Bobo inspects that box too so he can add it to his resume        

Monkey Devil!

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 06, 2011, 12:17:45 PM »

menu choices for the week?

Monday is commissary order day @ the jail.......she doesn't want to miss doing that!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.