April 25, 2024, 03:06:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 367189 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #860 on: June 06, 2011, 03:05:07 PM »

You said the odor of a wed wose has 12 chemicals, did you not?

No, I said THE FWAGWANCE, Jose... you are not paying attention!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #861 on: June 06, 2011, 03:05:20 PM »

Hi monkeys. CBB & Nut, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but when I'm using my iPhone for Scared Monkeys I stay logged on even after Xing out...but when I log out of my computers it doesn't do that. Could it be bc my computers are set up to delete history upon logoff? I just got on & noticed I'm still logged on, on my phone.

I've missed so much today. Going to the beginning of this thread. Hoping Magic Eyes worked her magic today (((xox))).

I'm sorry, Titch, but I don't know why that happens. Yes, Magic is doing her Magic, and it's a great way to catch up! 
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 06, 2011, 03:05:51 PM »

somebody contaminated the garbage with chloroform, between July and August Smile

Of course the sheriff's dept had to have planted it since them and the FBI are all trying to frame KC, don'tcha know.

Why is KC sticking out her teats today? Stupid skank.

She looks udderly ridiculous!

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: June 06, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »

Kathi Belich and Bill Scheaffer discuss live right now: http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html
Thanks Brandi!! I think they are the BEST team!
I don't think Bobo understands anything Dr Vass has said. He is so busy thinking about his next insult he never listens. GOOD!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #864 on: June 06, 2011, 03:06:21 PM »

Mike Brooks just said " you can't go against the machines regardless" and he has to try to make Vass look bad.........and like he said it is not going to happen. He said Bozo is doing himself a lot of wrong by trying to make out that Dr. Vass is not what he says he is.  

I wish I was watching what you're watching, because the reporters on my tv think the prosecution's side is "fatally flawed". ugh.
Hi, CeCe,
Who said that?
Thanks.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #865 on: June 06, 2011, 03:07:19 PM »

I'm watching my Fox Orlando (it was the only channel I could find that doesn't cut to commercial) and the reporters are saying that Baez is getting close to making his point "that the chemicals in the trunk could be found in nature"... If that's his point, well congratulations, we all already knew that. They also think Baez has "scored some points" with his comments "you're not a chemist". I need to find a stream online because...who in their right mind thinks Baez is doing a good job?

Cece......... there's a list of online links on page one of each thread. It's the first post in each of these threads.
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: June 06, 2011, 03:07:24 PM »

Kathi Belich and Bill Scheaffer discuss live right now: http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

Thank you for this!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: June 06, 2011, 03:07:36 PM »

Thanks Brandi!! I think they are the BEST team!
I don't think Bobo understands anything Dr Vass has said. He is so busy thinking about his next insult he never listens. GOOD!

Welcome.

I agree. I don't think he remembers anything from the Frye hearings either.

So ridiculous.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: June 06, 2011, 03:07:58 PM »

Lol at Baez thinking physics has anything to do with trash

When he first asked that I was wondering what he was going to use in physics - now we know NOTHING...........lets see bozo.......

If you throw a trash bag up in the air it will come down. LOL   OR>>>>>>>>>>
"what goes up must come down' (that is YOU bozo)
OR::::::
For ever action there is an opposite and equal reaction........yep. that is KC

How about if a trash bag falls in a forest and there's no one to hear it, does it make a noise?

Or now since his other accusations didn't work bozo is going to use the quantum theory and say KC "leaped" (or transported) into another dimension and was not there when Caylee was murdered. He just wanted to make sure Vass wasn't a physicist to discredit that story too. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: June 06, 2011, 03:07:58 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: June 06, 2011, 03:08:02 PM »

I'm watching my Fox Orlando (it was the only channel I could find that doesn't cut to commercial) and the reporters are saying that Baez is getting close to making his point "that the chemicals in the trunk could be found in nature"... If that's his point, well congratulations, we all already knew that. They also think Baez has "scored some points" with his comments "you're not a chemist". I need to find a stream online because...who in their right mind thinks Baez is doing a good job?

Sure as heck not me.  He's terrible.  WFTV's Bill Shaeffer just said as they went to break, "Never ask a question that you do not know the answer to."  He also said that Bozo has been defeated in trying to discredit the good 'ol Dr Vass. 

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #871 on: June 06, 2011, 03:08:39 PM »

Monday June 6, 2011 1:30pm Court is in session:

JBP asked that movies be approved for the jury to see.

Dr Vass is on the witness stand........

Jeff Ashton is up..........

Jeff is asking about additional tests.  These have to do with the paper towels in the trash bag in the trunk.  They found fatty acids on the paper towel's they make up adiopecere or grave wax, it is associated with grave wax.  He received back 8 triple sorbent traps.  He requested those for confirm that the carpet sample was the point source for the decomp odor.  The triple sorbent traps were able to confirm that the carpet sample was the source for the decomp odor.  The triple sorbent traps found a few compounds but not as many as the carpet liner.  The trash odor was not the same as the carpet liner decomp odor.  Dr Vass, says that as you walk down the street you may notice many odors, flowers, food, etc.....they are all made up of different compounds.  A rose may have 12 chemicals that make up that odor and garbage may have 20 chemicals that make up that odor, they may have some common compounds but each has it's own set of chemicals that gives it it's unique odor.  The 30 decomp chemicals, they eliminated any overlapping chemicals, they eliminated some from the gas, some from trash, squirrel remnants, etc...etc.  That left approximately 13 compounds of those, that left 7 significant compounds that were found significant to human decomposition.  Just because they overlapped did not mean they were not part of decomp but to be fair they eliminated them anyway.  Decomposition is cycles, early is different than late decomp.  It is rare that you would find all 30 significant decomp signals.  The source of the odor was human decomposition.  The scrapings from the tire well were had elements of decomp and puteric acid which is an element of decomp.  The findings of the paper towels, was adipocere, every one of the fatty acids, grave wax.  Taken all of the instrumental examinations and adding to that Dr Vass's olfactory senses, his opinion is that there was no other plausible explanation other than a human decomposing body in the trunk of that car!!!!!!

Baez up.........

You are not a chemist?  Correct.  You are not a Bio-chemist?  Correct.  His PhD is in Anthropology not chemistry. Dr Vass has two masters, neither in chemistry.  He has to consult with others about chemistry.  When is the last time you took a course in chemistry?  In the 1980's.  Have you allowed people to think you were a chemist?  No.  Have you read a Face Book Acct? Sustained.  Have you ever read a Wiki acct to say your a chemist? No.  Sustained.  Just more stupid questions, all sustained.  Are you gonna make money off of this case?  Not to my knowledge.  You have comprised and made a data base of compounds?  Yes.  How many chemical compounds are in this data base? 478.  Baez now writing on a huge note pad for the jury.  He asked him if he buried 4 bodies?  Yes.  You set up all the contraptions you testified to?  Yes.  It showed you what?  What was coming up to the surface.  How many days were the bodies buried, 17 days?  No, it took 17 days for the chemicals to get up to the surface.  Now this data base you have comprised, you have not turned over to the defense, have you sir?  Side bar
Objection over ruled.  You have not turned this data base over to the defense, have you?  It is not mine to turn over.  Do you know if it has been turned over? I thought you had been given the data base.  Baez says we were given a list of the chemicals not the data base.  This was a part of the grant, this data base?  Yes.  Without this money and these grants, you can't keep up your research?  Yes.  You are an inventor of this Labrador?  I am listed as one.  This Labrador uses this data base?  Partially.
Your purpose of the devices, the goal is to sell these to LE all over the country?  No, I had to file this according to the grant, it is just an aid to his research, it was developed as part of that grant and he had to file this to the people who gave them a grant.  Badgering, sustained.  Your goal is to sell these to LE all across the country?  No, my goal was to create a project to aid in finding clandestine graves.  Before that was done.......Sustained.  Next question.  You get royalties if this device is sold?  I don't know, if a licensee ever comes in I would get something maybe, relatively insignificant.  Sustained, asked and answered.  Baez is asking the same question about money, Dr. Vass is trying to answer, he would eventually get 15 percent.........Sustained.  You billed this Labrador to this case?  No, I did this voluntarily.  In 2006 did you start this?  That was way before this and it was the initial idea.  Objection, side bar...................

Baez has me all confused, I can't type what he is asking, cuz none of it makes much sense, it is "and" this and "and" that and he just goes around and around in circles.  OK, my Baez rant is over for now.....just for now.....

Side bar over.......

Do you have to file a financial interest?  No.  In your report did you disclose that you had a financial interest in the data base?  No. The differences between a research lab and a forensic lab is you do experiments?  It is our product.  You have no protocol to follow?  The protocols are published.  Is that different than what you did in this case? I do not think so.  In the reports, those were buried bodies?  We used the same instruments and tests.  There is nothing in writing about procedures?  Yes, they are listed in those publications, yes.  Those are about buried remains?  Nothey were buried and surface.  Do you have quality control?  Yes, we have quality control, blanks and standards.  Is there anything in writing to show you had contamination?  I don't understand.  He finally answers that everything was done right and followed by Dr. Weiss,  I keep getting a diff name for the Dr that did the tests, not sure what it is.  Did you do qualitative and quantitative tests?  Yes.  This was a serious matter?  Yes.  Were you trying to do qualitative or quantitative analysis?  Both.  You did a prelim report in Aug?  Yes.  Not your final conclusions?  Yes.  You were aware sir that before you even wrote........objection, move to strike, approach....side bar.

IMO Baez is asking all of these stupid questions because he knows that every word that Dr Vass, said was taken to heart by the jury and he has no real way around it.  THERE WAS A DEAD BODY IN THAT DAMN CAR!!!!!!!!!   

Side bar over.........

You released your report on this case?  Were you made aware this was made public?  Yes, I was upset with all the media attention I was receiving and exchanged emails about it.  You were made aware some of your findings were released before you released your final report.  I was upset......Objection Sustained.  How many chemicals do you say that you found in the carpet sample?  54.  In your 2nd report you said how many chemicals?  I don't remember.  Baez is handing him his report to refresh his memory.  So in our prelim report you listed 54?  Yes.  In your 2nd report you said 51?  Yes and gives the reason to eliminated some in his prelim report due to duplication.  Baez is writing down a lot of numbers on his chart and Dr Vass is agreeing with it.  You came up with the same exact percentages?  Yes but I don't know what I eliminated from the prelim report.  Dr Vass says everything was corrected in the final report.  Baez is asking him about the junkyard car, why he got it and how many?  He put 3 cars because he took 2 samples from one car, they only used 2 junkyard cars.  Dr Vass later fixed the final report with a affidavit.  Baez is using bench notes and it is very confusing.  Objection, asked and answered.  Baez asking about the history of junkyard cars and history of Casey's car.  You did a qualitative and not a quantitative exam of those junkyard cars.  Yes, I don't know.  Baez is asking him about the smell of a rose and garbage, none of it makes sense.  Dr Vass is trying to answer but it makes no sense to him either and he is a genius. lol.  He says he doesn't know what makes a rose smell like a rose and garbage smell like garbage other than chemicals.  You do not know the chemical break ground of the items in the car?  No but they were just plastic and empty boxes, he does not know the chemical breakdown.  He did sample the air around the trash from the car.  Baez says yes but you did this in August and not July?  Correct.  He says again that the sample was not taken the same day as the air in the garage.  Just same nonsense over and over.  Vass can't really answer any of this, no matter how hard he tries.  You used a complicated table to verify the decomp odor in the trunk, did you not.  I did.  Do you have that table in front of you?  Yes.  Do you have the air sample from the trash in front of you?  Yes.  Baez is asking him about the air samples he put in his report, he is saying yes to each.  You did not use #118 from the state?  No, because the complete liner was removed then and it was not a valid comparison.  You used everything else?  Yes and now he is trying to explain how things work to Baez....good luck.  It is making sense to me.  The point source of the odor was in the liner, even though the liner was removed it still had traces of everything in it.  Baez is back to his big scribble pad and Dr Vass is agreeing to some overlaps.  Dr Vass is trying to explain it to him again.  Some things overlap and some things don't.  Casper my dog on my lap, gets it, lol.  Tries to get Dr Vass to get to agree with him and he won't.  Baez is now smiling, like he caught in him a lie.  Baez says out of 30 chemicals, you found 3?  Dr Vass can't answer it the way Baez wants.  Ashton is asking court reporter to read back the last question that didn't make sense, I can't hear her.  Dr. Vass says you cannot account for but you can't make conclusions on chemicals that you cannot account for?  What????

You are not a physicist?  No.  Can you account what chemicals were found in the Libbs report, calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium.......Mr Baez says these are every day chemicals and you are not a physicist? Yes, I am not a physicist.  Isn't that cool that the junkyard car had less chemicals than the one with a dead body in Florida?  lol  They tried to find a worse case car in a junkyard, environment, blood from a car wreck.  He didn't collect the junkyard cars but their lids may have been open.  Nothing else made sense.  JBP mercifully takes the afternoon recess......

Court is in recess............2:55

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: June 06, 2011, 03:09:04 PM »

Cece......... there's a list of online links on page one of each thread. It's the first post in each of these threads.

Thank you!! Much much better than tv
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: June 06, 2011, 03:09:12 PM »

I just had a thought.  Could KC have been setting George or Cindy up for an accident while driving?  She parked the car on a road that Cindy traveled daily, iirc.  Was she hoping that one of them would see the car, come to collect it, and while driving home be overcome with chloroform and crash?  I was remembering something the good Dr. said this morning while talking about being 'shocked' at how high the levels were in the trunk.  He said that chloroform is like gas in that over time it dissipates over time.  He said that he lowered while sitting at the towyard and again while in the Anthony garage.  So, if it was shockingly high after that, wouldn't it have been at deadly levels while parked at Amscott?

WOW...........that could easily be true from the amounts in the car.
I was wondering how the heck KC wasn't overcome by the chloro..

She didn't put it in the car until after she exited the car at Amscott.

Why?  Are you saying she could have put the chloroform in there to try and cover the odor of decomp in the car?  Thanks.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: June 06, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »

Looks like Simms is done KC sitting

If I were her Id walk out altogether, they are not utilizing her for the purpose she was brought on & has been reduced to defendant coddling.  She should be livid, which makes me believe she has bought into Casey's lies because otherwise she's a bigger nitwit for sitting thru this & having her name still attached to this case.

And don't forget she has "unfortunate hair".
I loved that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #875 on: June 06, 2011, 03:10:49 PM »

Again, Magic........ THANK YOU!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: June 06, 2011, 03:12:03 PM »

I have thought about this, as well and it would not surprise me in the least.  She was out to 'off' her parents, as well...IMO.  I was wondering when she was driving around with her dead baby in the trunk with her friends (before she dumped the car) if they didn't get sick in that car at that time???

My theory implies that a decomposing Caylee was inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle for a very short period of time ... a very short period of time on June 25th.  This would explain why George ... why Casey's friend ... why nobody ... detected foul body decomposition odor.

My theory implies that Casey unable to successfully rid the trunk of the foul odor ... abondoned her vehicle two days later.

My theory is just that ... a theory and ... subject to change.

Janet

++++

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police records, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

At any given moment ... my theory can change.

+++++

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be at her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee following George departure's to work..

3.  Caylee is administered chloroforum and dies of a drug overdose (chloroforum).

4.  When Casey considers that Caylee's unintentional death was the result of wrongdoing ... her goes into cover up mode

5.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes which are soiled by vomit.

6.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent a further escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

7.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

8.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside or under the backyard playhouse.

9.  Casey unsuccessfully attempts to contact her mother and father in a flurry of cell phone calls.

10.  Upon leaving the area of the Anthony's residence ... Casey contacts Tony and makes arrangements to meet up.

11.  Casey spends evening without Caylee at Tony's residence watching videos.

June 17, 2008

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work and borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from temporary hiding place inside or under playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  When questioned by George ... Casey returns gas can and leaves but returns home later

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  Upon realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with a cleaning agent.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: June 06, 2011, 03:12:41 PM »

Bozo is such an idjit that he doesn't seem to realize he's disputing his own opening statements. Why is there even an argument as to whether or not there was a dead body in the damn car? He's admitted that much, just a question of who placed the body there...
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: June 06, 2011, 03:13:03 PM »

You said the odor of a wed wose has 12 chemicals, did you not?

No, I said THE FWAGWANCE, Jose... you are not paying attention!

CARPE!!!!!! You're killin me here.  lol
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 06, 2011, 03:13:41 PM »

That made me laugh out loud...TY

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.