June 03, 2024, 06:22:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 370341 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: June 06, 2011, 06:04:28 PM »

IMO it is not important for the jury to smell the smell. IMO that would rate with the bad words Jose used with theatrics and stupidity about a certain part of a male.

There are RN's on the jury so I would hope the others on the jury would take the RN's words for the smell.

"New science" well so was DNA a few years ago; remember with acupuncture was laughed at? My insurance now covers it. I can remember going to a big, expense cutting edge conference in 1989 on the ways the phone will be used to order things, give info etc.

Be back soon, have to clean a part of the home,,,, UGH rather be here!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: June 06, 2011, 06:10:13 PM »

Gads, don't these talking heads read the details? Am I correct that the Anthoney's didn't use chlorine in their pool but something else?

Yes you're correct, the anthony's used NON-CHLORINE pool products....and I have commented exactly that to every media outlet who has reported otherwise. They don't care about the facts or the truth.....they care only about ratings.

seemeatthebeach

What/who was the source of this information?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: June 06, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »

You go Dr.  Vass!  My experience is so diverse I would not know which association to join

PRICELESS
BBM
Good evening Monkeys!

I wasn't on but a little while this morning..but did get to see most of this on Insessions.

Do you all see the look on Dr Vass face when he answered that question..he paused first..but I swear his face showed total disdain for Baez ....as if not belonging to a scientific society or club has a damn thing to do with his expertise.

I also loved his answer to Baez about he is paid to think outside the box,,he said I don't even know what or wheres the box is!

Love me Dr Vass.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: June 06, 2011, 06:17:35 PM »

Baez needs to stfu! Yeah, human decomp is SIMILAR to a rotten potato but key word is SIMILAR! Once you smell a decomposing human, you will NEVER forget that smell and ALWAYS be able to differentiate it from ANYTHING else...no matter what it's compared to. Baez is an azz & I'm moi upset he's allowed to treat Dr. Vass in the manner he is!
Dr. Baden was on Fox news this morning stating that human decomposition smells like raw meat decomposition.  He seems to be leaning into the defense very heavily.  Not sure why he is doing this.  I know the human decomp that I have smelled is very unique to anything else I have ever smelled. Just saying....some seem to be in the tank for Baez for some reason.....

Dr Baden's wife is a consultant to the defense for the science in the testimony..I guess if wants to keep on LKB'S good side.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: June 06, 2011, 06:19:37 PM »

Baez needs to stfu! Yeah, human decomp is SIMILAR to a rotten potato but key word is SIMILAR! Once you smell a decomposing human, you will NEVER forget that smell and ALWAYS be able to differentiate it from ANYTHING else...no matter what it's compared to. Baez is an azz & I'm moi upset he's allowed to treat Dr. Vass in the manner he is!
Dr. Baden was on Fox news this morning stating that human decomposition smells like raw meat decomposition.  He seems to be leaning into the defense very heavily.  Not sure why he is doing this.  I know the human decomp that I have smelled is very unique to anything else I have ever smelled. Just saying....some seem to be in the tank for Baez for some reason.....

Dr Baden's wife is a consultant to the defense for the science in the testimony..I guess if wants to keep on LKB'S good side.

All of these jerks are wasting their time.  Thankfully, the jury will never hear and of their BS. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: June 06, 2011, 06:20:49 PM »

All of these jerks are wasting their time.  Thankfully, the jury will never hear and of their BS. 
self edit.  ...will never hear of them or their BS.  Sorry

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1266 on: June 06, 2011, 06:21:03 PM »

They need a road trip to smell that car
Roll it into the courtroom!   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: June 06, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »

Gads, don't these talking heads read the details? Am I correct that the Anthoney's didn't use chlorine in their pool but something else?

Yes you're correct, the anthony's used NON-CHLORINE pool products....and I have commented exactly that to every media outlet who has reported otherwise. They don't care about the facts or the truth.....they care only about ratings.

seemeatthebeach

Thanks

Janet

The pool products taken from the anthony's with the search warrant......inventory includes their pool products which are non-chlorine. IIRC the search warrant from Dec. ?? 2008 but not positive. I do know the products are non-chlorine because we have used the same products in our pool.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: June 06, 2011, 06:25:00 PM »

wasn't Dr Vass subject to recall?
Defense wants Vass subject to recall.http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

But he is allowed to go home & they have to go thru the JAC to make arrangements to get him back.

942.04 Exemption from arrest and service of process.--
(1) If a person comes into this state in obedience to a summons directing him or her to attend and testify in this state, the person shall not while in this state pursuant to such summons be subject to arrest or the service of process, civil or criminal, in connection with matters which arose before his or her entrance into this state under the summons.

http://law.onecle.com/florida/criminal-procedure-and-corrections/942.04.html

glad to hear they have to go thru the JAC makes it difficult for them!!
I thought how sneaky to serve Dr. Vass in the hallway.
I have been gone all day and missed alot of it. So I guess I am spending the evening catching up on WFTV

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: June 06, 2011, 06:26:29 PM »

seemeatthebeach

Thanks

Janet

The pool products taken from the anthony's with the search warrant......inventory includes their pool products which are non-chlorine. IIRC the search warrant from Dec. ?? 2008 but not positive. I do know the products are non-chlorine because we have used the same products in our pool.

Thanks

This is huge.  I hope the prosecutor is aware.

Now I will do a google search and see if I can find that search warrant.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: June 06, 2011, 06:27:55 PM »

They need a road trip to smell that car
Roll it into the courtroom!   

Hey, why not bring the car to the courtroom parking lot??

Remember....they brought the "boat" for the jury to see during Scott Peterson's trial.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: June 06, 2011, 06:29:53 PM »

Just rolled in after being away all day...watching a little bit of the end of Dr. Vass being cross examined(sort of) by Baez.  So far, my favorite is Dr. Vass trying to explain the difference between procedure and established protocol.  Baez just looks like a bully, and not very smart.  Dr. Vass is my new hero.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: June 06, 2011, 06:30:57 PM »

But he is allowed to go home & they have to go thru the JAC to make arrangements to get him back.

(1) If a person comes into this state in obedience to a summons directing him or her to attend and testify in this state, the person shall not while in this state pursuant to such summons be subject to arrest or the service of process, civil or criminal, in connection with matters which arose before his or her entrance into this state under the summons.

I have been gone all day and missed alot of it. So I guess I am spending the evening catching up on WFTV
Me, too, Loca.  I can't believe the defense served Dr. Vass in the hallway.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: June 06, 2011, 06:31:04 PM »

You go Dr.  Vass!  My experience is so diverse I would not know which association to join

PRICELESS
BBM
Good evening Monkeys!

I wasn't on but a little while this morning..but did get to see most of this on Insessions.

Do you all see the look on Dr Vass face when he answered that question..he paused first..but I swear his face showed total disdain for Baez ....as if not belonging to a scientific society or club has a damn thing to do with his expertise.

I also loved his answer to Baez about he is paid to think outside the box,,he said I don't even know what or wheres the box is!

Love me Dr Vass.   

Gypsy
 I have alot of catching up! I dont know if I have the stomach for it lol!! to listen to bozo. I however think it's cool he said that about the box.
changed channel HLN has linda kenny baden on there next.

Loca
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: June 06, 2011, 06:31:04 PM »

I can't remember, did bozo ask Dr. Vass about the divining rods during proffer or in front of the jury?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: June 06, 2011, 06:32:18 PM »

PRICELESS
BBM
Good evening Monkeys!

Love me Dr Vass.   

Gypsy
 I have alot of catching up! I dont know if I have the stomach for it lol!! to listen to bozo. I however think it's cool he said that about the box.
changed channel HLN has linda kenny baden on there next.
Did anyone capture any of the judges facial expressions! when bozo was being an ass?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: June 06, 2011, 06:34:08 PM »

Me, too, Loca.  I can't believe the defense served Dr. Vass in the hallway.
Monk
I was told that kathi belich was talking about it on twitter??

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: June 06, 2011, 06:35:23 PM »

I can't remember, did bozo ask Dr. Vass about the divining rods during proffer or in front of the jury?

Pretty sure it was proffer
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: June 06, 2011, 06:35:36 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: Consciousness of Guilt
Posted on June 6, 2011 by JWG

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: June 06, 2011, 06:36:39 PM »

What is LKB talking about?  Dr Vass finding graves with devining rods and clothes hangers?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.