May 28, 2024, 10:09:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 369783 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: June 07, 2011, 12:08:11 AM »

Very interesting read about Dr. Vass, from June 2010.

::snipping2::

Baez argued for the Supplemental Motion to Compel filed by Lindy Kenny Baden on May 18th.  This motion is one in a list of several Baden has filed attempting to get everything from funding sources to bench notes to CV’s and to infinity concerning ORNL (Oak Ridge National Laboratory) where Dr. Vass works, as well as the FBI laboratory.  In this latest motion Ms. Baden included via references all the other previous motions she has filed with the long lists of information she wants.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/02/concerning-the-junk-science-argument-against-vasss-work/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: June 07, 2011, 12:11:37 AM »

I am invisible tonight too

Anyone know how the defense can call Dr. Vass as a witness for the case in chief when he wasn't on their witness list? Maybe this is normal, just wondering if a smarter monkey has any idea.

Yet "another" bad move on the defense's part.  They had to withdraw the subpoena.  Why?  Because Dr. Vass lives out of state and you can't serve someone a subpoena like that who does not live in Florida.   HA HA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: June 07, 2011, 12:13:50 AM »

Thanks for all the answers....I saw all that, I guess my question should be worded differently...

What is the strategy behind attempting to call him as a witness to their case in chief ....rather than exactly how it happened.

Thanks 

When the Defense questionsa Prosecution witness -- they can only ask questions about what he was asked by the State. If the defense calls him as a witness, they can pretty much ask what they want.

I understand that too, but since he (Bozo) is so clueless about everything, I'd just say no more questions rather than embrarress myself and further the states case further.....

IM - it's become clear that Baez and KC are much alike - each can't see anything but the greatness of themselves. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: June 07, 2011, 12:14:02 AM »

Good night all you wonderful monkeys.
I am

night sister. I am of to  z myself  soon as I get a response from dear brandi or any moneky that knows if the judge made baez withdraw the supoena in open court?

It was Jeff Ashton that cited the case law about the subpoena.  It is actually a
criminal offense to serve a witness brought in on an interstate subpoena.
Judge Perry agreed and Baez then withdrew the subpoena.   I read that the
defense had done Amy H the same way
You know that Mason knows this.  Why would he let Baez do this unless he was hoping that the state wouldn't object.  How low down these two are.

Since it is ILLEGAL to that and bozo did it why is he not arrested for it?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: June 07, 2011, 12:18:34 AM »

Greta V. is saying that the Prosecutors made a mistake by putting dr. Vass on the stand. they over tried the case in her opinion...talking about it now..saying state was stupid for doing this!
Jeanine P. is saying that the jurors loved him...
I used to think Greta was pretty smart until now. He (Dr. Vass) did an excellent job! IMO  

She was way off in her court thoughts in the Anna Nichole Smith case too.

A reminder that Greta was a "defense" attorney when she was practicing law.  Her husband is also a defense attorney.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: June 07, 2011, 12:20:12 AM »

Haven't posted for a while, just been reading. UNREAL !

IF Casey is acquitted of Caylee's murder, or found guilty of a much lesser charge,
I clearly see the fame Baez will get. He will be the 21st century Johnny Cochran.

Everything involved with this trial is so sad. I would never be emotionally stable enough
to go through any of this on a daily basis.

Is Casey on meds, or has Baez instructed her to remain sober ? Her face is one of stone,
even during some very emotional testimony.

I think that she chloroformed Caylee at home, on the bed. I also feel her Dad helped her
after she did this & it went wrong. The tape on her face, my guts tells me that it
was placed there possibly after death to stop fluids which escape after death from the ears, nose,
mouth, and bottom.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: June 07, 2011, 12:30:52 AM »

IF Casey is acquitted of Caylee's murder, or found guilty of a much lesser charge,
I clearly see the fame Baez will get. He will be the 21st century Johnny Cochran.

Everything involved with this trial is so sad. I would never be emotionally stable enough

Is Casey on meds, or has Baez instructed her to remain sober ? Her face is one of stone,

I think that she chloroformed Caylee at home, on the bed. I also feel her Dad helped her after she did this & it went wrong. The tape on her face, my guts tells me that it was placed there possibly after death to stop fluids which escape after death from the ears, nose, mouth, and bottom.

Hi Lake Erie Princess ... it has been a while.  I hope all is well.

My theory reflects two out of three of your suspicions encompassing the demise of little Caylee.  George's involvement?  I can't go there yet.

Good Night All

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: June 07, 2011, 12:33:46 AM »

I think that she chloroformed Caylee at home, on the bed. I also feel her Dad helped her after she did this & it went wrong. The tape on her face, my guts tells me that it was placed there possibly after death to stop fluids which escape after death from the ears, nose, mouth, and bottom.

My theory reflects two out of three of your suspicions encompassing the demise of little Caylee.  George's involvement?  I can't go there yet.

Good Night All

Janet

I am doing well. Need another knee surgery, but managing ! This trial to get justice for Caylee has to be one of the worst dramas I have ever followed.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: June 07, 2011, 12:36:19 AM »

I think that she chloroformed Caylee at home, on the bed. I also feel her Dad helped her
after she did this & it went wrong. The tape on her face, my guts tells me that it
was placed there possibly after death to stop fluids which escape after death from the ears, nose,
mouth, and bottom.

I don't think George had anything to do with it. As much crap as I gave him early on I don't see him helping her at all. The main reason is he would NEVER be so stupid having been a police officer to dump her where she was found. He could have buried that body easily hundreds of miles away. It would have never been found.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: June 07, 2011, 12:42:13 AM »

Good Night All

Janet

I am doing well. Need another knee surgery, but managing ! This trial to get justice for Caylee has to be one of the worst dramas I have ever followed.

The Chloroform

My theory implies that Caylee's death occured very quickly around 3:00 PM on the afternoon of June 16th at the Anthony home.  I speculate that Casey administered  chloroform as she had done many times before in an attempt to make Caylee sleep but ... this time something went terrible wrong.  The better part of an hour was then devoted to a coverup which ended with a bagged Caylee being hidden in the backyard playhouse.

According to communication records ... Casey was on the computer until 3:00 PM.  Between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM there was no cell or computer activity.  Between 4:00 PM and 4:15 PM there was a flurry of attempted cell calls to both Cindy and George.  Contact with either parent was unsuccessful.  A short time later cell phone records reveal Casey is on her way to Tony's place ... Tony's place where she arrived without Caylee.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: June 07, 2011, 12:44:09 AM »

_____

cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: June 07, 2011, 01:19:39 AM »

I just can't fathom this happening...my brain just can't process this possibility. I would move to Canada.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: June 07, 2011, 01:40:41 AM »

I think that when Casey was trying to chloroform Caley, Caley knocked the bottle, it spilled on the blanket so everything ended up in the hamper and then trashbag.  Casey may have spilled it on Caley's face and ended up covering the burn with tape. Since the hamper, blanket and sticker were involved, I think it happened in the bedroom.

I have thought it happened in her bedroom too, but that scenerio makes perfect sense. Chloroform would burn the skin and that may be why she wrapped it all around her head because of all the burns. It may have actually burned her little face OFF if she spilled it on her face trying to sedate her. I bet Caylee was fighting her and she spilled it.

OMG - I bet that baby suffered horribly and the pain would be immense from a chemical burn like that.

Yes, that makes perfect sense to me.  Wasn't a piece of the sheetrock from the room removed?

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1493 on: June 07, 2011, 01:43:53 AM »

I just can't fathom this happening...my brain just can't process this possibility. I would move to Canada.

Me either.  I really do not think I will be able to move on for a very long time.  I would be so hurt, so devastated that this piece of chit will be walking the streets again, that little Caylee died for nothing.  Three years is not long enough to be in jail after you kill your child.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: June 07, 2011, 01:47:17 AM »

Good Night All

Janet

The Chloroform

My theory implies that Caylee's death occured very quickly around 3:00 PM on the afternoon of June 16th at the Anthony home.  I speculate that Casey administered  chloroform as she had done many times before in an attempt to make Caylee sleep but ... this time something went terrible wrong.  The better part of an hour was then devoted to a coverup which ended with a bagged Caylee being hidden in the backyard playhouse.

According to communication records ... Casey was on the computer until 3:00 PM.  Between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM there was no cell or computer activity.  Between 4:00 PM and 4:15 PM there was a flurry of attempted cell calls to both Cindy and George.  Contact with either parent was unsuccessful.  A short time later cell phone records reveal Casey is on her way to Tony's place ... Tony's place where she arrived without Caylee.

Janet

Makes sense to me but why the calls? Needed help or trying to cover her tracks?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: June 07, 2011, 01:49:52 AM »

Me either.  I really do not think I will be able to move on for a very long time.  I would be so hurt, so devastated that this piece of chit will be walking the streets again, that little Caylee died for nothing.  Three years is not long enough to be in jail after you kill your child.

I hate to say this but there are so many people in the US (& beyond) that hate - no despise - this woman someone would kill her!  At the very least she'd get the you know what beat out of her.  Can you imagine if she gets jail time & a lesser charge?  The inmates will chew her up & spit her out - they don't like baby killers!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: June 07, 2011, 01:51:44 AM »

If she's found guilty & gets the chair do you think she'll ever tell the truth about what happened?  (obviously after all the appeals etc & the night before the fireworks)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: June 07, 2011, 01:54:35 AM »

Good night all you wonderful monkeys.
I am

night sister. I am of to  z myself  soon as I get a response from dear brandi or any moneky that knows if the judge made baez withdraw the supoena in open court?

It was Jeff Ashton that cited the case law about the subpoena.  It is actually a
criminal offense to serve a witness brought in on an interstate subpoena.
Judge Perry agreed and Baez then withdrew the subpoena.   I read that the
defense had done Amy H the same way
You know that Mason knows this.  Why would he let Baez do this unless he was hoping that the state wouldn't object.  How low down these two are.

Since it is ILLEGAL to that and bozo did it why is he not arrested for it?

I don't know but for some reason the judge is allowing him to get away with things that most others would not get away with.  Maybe he likes Bozo.  Wonder if Bozo has ever had a case in JBP's court before?  Maybe JBP is waiting for the trial to be over and then plans to handcuff him rigth after the verdict of guilty.  Wouldn't that be nice?  Bozo thinks he is above the law, and so far he has been.  JBP lets him go on and on about things he has no evidence of.  Add peple to his witness list at willy nilly, whenever he gets the thought. 

Other than the constant sustained objections from the state, Bozo is being allowed to run free, and I know JBP is trying to avoid a reversal or a hung jury or misstrial, but he has to show the authority sometimes or others will walk all over him, liek Bozo is doing.

I notice lately, Jeff will object, and he gets that out, but Buzo must finish his sentence, and even if JBP is saying sustained, Bozo goes on and finishes his thought.  He then will say the same sentence again, with 1 or 2 different wrods, and get the same objection and it get sustained again.  I would think that would be contempt of court, but he is allowed to do it.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: June 07, 2011, 01:56:34 AM »

If she's found guilty & gets the chair do you think she'll ever tell the truth about what happened?  (obviously after all the appeals etc & the night before the fireworks)

I do not think she will ever tell the truth.  She is too shallow and her daughter's life being snubbed out way too early and all the lies and innuendo into her death, mean nothing to this wench.  She does not lose a momen't sleep either. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: June 07, 2011, 01:59:14 AM »

I do not think she will ever tell the truth.  She is too shallow and her daughter's life being snubbed out way too early and all the lies and innuendo into her death, mean nothing to this wench.  She does not lose a momen't sleep either. 

I do not think she will ever tell the truth either.Even if she ever did who would ever believe her?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.