March 28, 2024, 01:14:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 357778 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: June 07, 2011, 06:32:48 PM »

So does anyone know what the deal is on letting the jury smell the smell. I ask because if so I would think that it would have happen already.
If 6 people testify that it stinks I ain't smelling it.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: June 07, 2011, 06:37:42 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".   She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: June 07, 2011, 06:43:19 PM »

Just a thought after listening to  Jinkasauras Moronos.... if Febreze has chloroform, everyone in my home plus pets would be dead 
No mention of Chloroform at all.    Febreeze MSDS     http://lakeland.edu/AboutUs/MSDS/PDFs/215/Febreze.pdf

Didn't someone actually write them about it and post their response???
IDK about that. I can't remember who exactly, (I want to say Dr. Vass but I could be very wrong on that), testified about Febreeze and said it was mainly just fragrance.  Anyone remember that?
I remember him saying it was all fragrance... These talking heads are all high paid morons.. although Mike Brooks, Vinny Politan and Bill Schaeffer arent drinking the koolaid

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: June 07, 2011, 06:47:12 PM »

Sunny....is this the letter you were talking about with the Febreze not containing chloroform? 

http://www.ramocafe.com/t130015.html

Of course knowing us sad bloggers, there are probably 100s/1000s of these out there.   

that's the one I read...I thought it was here...but it could have been at WS or Hinkymeter....Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: June 07, 2011, 06:48:42 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".   She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.
I shut it off & walked away

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: June 07, 2011, 06:49:31 PM »

This is all anticipated rhetoric from members and ex-members of the duhfense.
What else are they going to say?They need a new shtick.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: June 07, 2011, 06:50:15 PM »

So does anyone know what the deal is on letting the jury smell the smell. I ask because if so I would think that it would have happen already.
I dont think it will happen..but thats just me..a sad blogger 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1067 on: June 07, 2011, 06:51:44 PM »

So LKB just pissed me off on Vinnie's show accusing all the prosecution supporters of drinking haterade!  but Vinnie asked an interesting question:

What do you think is the most compelling evidence so far we've heard in court?

I'm interested in what you monkeys think.

Prosecution
I think the fact that 6 witnesses with experience in smelling a dead body have claimed "smell of death" in the car coupled with the cadaver dog hits is the strongest thing the prosecution has going.  I am still quite confused over the chain of people that handled Caylee's dead body and in what order and where it was placed according to the defense.  The state says basically "Look, she drove around with "the body in the damn car!" Casey only. 

Defense

For me the defense's strongest point is that there was a trace amount of chloroform in the control cars. I know it was minute, but I think it's weird.  I guess I don't understand chemistry (no, Baez, I'm no chemist!) enough to know if the elements in ammonia, acetate, ice...should be in minute amounts in the trunk of the control car...?  (If anyone doesn't know, the "control car" was a car taken at random from a junkyard that was same make and model of KC's. That car had trace amounts of chloroform in the trunk, too.)

Thoughts?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: June 07, 2011, 06:52:06 PM »

I don't believe it will happen..nor should it.  I have never smelled human decomp so how would I know if what I was smelling was human decomp? I would know it stank....but couldn't identify it. If it was skunk I could. I think with the number of people so far who have testified about the smell, if the jury isn't convinced by now, they never will.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: June 07, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »

OK I admit it, I hate Casey Anthony  So I guess that would make me a "hater".
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: June 07, 2011, 06:53:43 PM »

all that plastic surgery has moved her brain around in her head....

Rest in Peace Caylee

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1071 on: June 07, 2011, 06:54:17 PM »

OH MAn! don't know if anymonkey can take a screen shot of what's on HLN, but they just showed the creepiest photo EVER of Casey smiling in court TODAY! They cut to commercial, they'll be back in a minute and probably show it again!!!Guiltiest cat that ate the canary smile I have ever seen.  She looked like a psycho smiling in the courtroom with very raised eyebrows!!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1072 on: June 07, 2011, 06:55:30 PM »

Tupelo did you just see the photo hLN showed of Casey in court today? I just posted about it. She looked like a guilty psychopath smiling broadly and evilly.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1073 on: June 07, 2011, 06:56:50 PM »

I think she should make a disclaimer when she talks on these shows about how she has worked for and continues to work for the defense.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: June 07, 2011, 06:57:24 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-casey-anthony-secret-plan-escape-death-row

EXCLUSIVE: CASEY ANTHONY SECRET PLAN TO ESCAPE DEATH ROW!

(snip)

Monster mom CASEY ANTHONY has hatched an evil plot to beat the rap for her daughter Caylee’s murder – by goading her own father into killing him­self!
(snip)

I wouldn't put it past her or Baez to have something like this planned.  Casey is a monster. 

This just hit me. although I don't know what it means and am hoping someone else can help sort it out.  

During the visit of George's by-himself video of the visit w/ICA ...he said "I wish I could change places with you" to ICA, and went on & on about how he wishes he could take away what she was going through right now.

Then, when Bozo was questioning George about being an 'agent of the police' during the pre-trial hearing...there was a 'dramatic' moment when Bozo asked him....'You would do anything, blah blah for your daughter/granddaughter...then repeated and asked him that again...and George agreed, looked down...all sad, etc. and agreed again that he would do anything.  

So now looking back, per Lippman, the A's knew what the defense's 'road' would be back then (7 weeks ago).  We know that he stopped attending the other pre-trial hearings w/Cindy up till the trial started.  Was he pondering if he really would fall on the sword?  Was he pissed and lost sympathy for ICA?  Did Bozo/ICA think it would push George over the edge?  

PS.  I bet it really pissed ICA off that obviously her Dad was lying when he said he would could change places with her in a heartbeat.  Everybody lies, etc.  How ya like it 'Dead Woman Walking'?

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: June 07, 2011, 06:57:31 PM »

Lol! Bozo's on FaceBook now.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1076 on: June 07, 2011, 06:58:33 PM »

Computer searches will be coming up in the trial soon!

Can't wait to see screen shots on from "Casey Cam" of her face when they talk about the computer searches! How in the hockey sticks can Jose explain THAT away? But claiming George skipped work?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1077 on: June 07, 2011, 06:59:29 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".    She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.
  If that's the case I will have a shot of "Haterade" along with a Miller light. LKB is stupid, even if I were someone that didn't know this case and have been watching the trial since the beginning (my mom is watching and never knew any of the evidence and thinks she is guilty) would KNOW that KC killed Caylee. So  LKB, this "Haterade" is on me.

Sorry for OT Klaas, I hate that plastic tupperware faced wench.

I shall behave 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: June 07, 2011, 07:00:25 PM »

Remember this video when it first came out how Caylee was kicking Casey and Casey got mad flipped her over with that mean face, what happed to it?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1079 on: June 07, 2011, 07:01:59 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-casey-anthony-secret-plan-escape-death-row

EXCLUSIVE: CASEY ANTHONY SECRET PLAN TO ESCAPE DEATH ROW!

(snip)

Monster mom CASEY ANTHONY has hatched an evil plot to beat the rap for her daughter Caylee’s murder – by goading her own father into killing him­self!
(snip)

I wouldn't put it past her or Baez to have something like this planned.  Casey is a monster. 

This just hit me. although I don't know what it means and am hoping someone else can help sort it out.  

During the visit of George's by-himself video of the visit w/ICA ...he said "I wish I could change places with you" to ICA, and went on & on about how he wishes he could take away what she was going through right now.

Then, when Bozo was questioning George about being an 'agent of the police' during the pre-trial hearing...there was a 'dramatic' moment when Bozo asked him....'You would do anything, blah blah for your daughter/granddaughter...then repeated and asked him that again...and George agreed, looked down...all sad, etc. and agreed again that he would do anything.  

So now looking back, per Lippman, the A's knew what the defense's 'road' would be back then (7 weeks ago).  We know that he stopped attending the other pre-trial hearings w/Cindy up till the trial started.  Was he pondering if he really would fall on the sword?  Was he pissed and lost sympathy for ICA?  Did Bozo/ICA think it would push George over the edge?  

PS.  I bet it really pissed ICA off that obviously her Dad was lying when he said he would could change places with her in a heartbeat.  Everybody lies, etc.  How ya like it 'Dead Woman Walking'?

I am pretty sure George meant that he would trade places with a Casey whose daughter REALLY was kidnapped.  When he said he would do anything, he meant he would do anything for his daughter provided that she was not a murderer.  If I was George, all bets are off when you kill my granddaughter.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.