April 19, 2024, 09:34:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358432 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: June 07, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »

i'm sorry if this has already been discussed but did anyone hear the dog handler testimony and if the dogs were in the house?  If they were and they didn't hit in the house then besides the trunk or yard (where they did hit), where could Caylee have died? To me that narrows down where Caylee died quite a bit.

I would also like to know if the cadaver dogs were allowed to investigate the house...?

I remember asking this early on and was told no. I don't know if that was accurate or not, but it would seem logical to me they would have used them in the house at the time too UNLESS Cindy would not give them permission for that and used the excuse of her dogs. I have a feeling that is what happened.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: June 07, 2011, 08:26:59 PM »

This was discussed before, but why isn't there a sherrif sitting around Casey?  This isn't right.  She should be guarded at all times.  I don't understand why she has so much freedom.

Maybe they are hoping someone will do her in and save taxpayers millions.

To have a fair trial, she needs to be shown free of shackles and prison garb because putting her in that stuff with a guard right on top of her does not show "innocent until proven guilty" it just shows guilty.  Right?
they had one on her back during jury selection, they all saw that then

what?? they had a shackle on her?  Really? A shackle is a handcuff around the foot right?  I did not think that was allowed!
Monkey Devil! I am sorry, I meant a deputy.. remember them sitting right behind her?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1162 on: June 07, 2011, 08:30:22 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support. We are all doing the best we can. Please forgive me for not responding to your posts as I have been swamped with work, but I do get a chance every now and then to see your support and thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Jose Baez
5 minutes ago · Like ·

Carlos Chavez Keep forward, you are doing a great job!!!
4 minutes ago · Like

Cindy Massey Behind you 100%!
57 seconds ago · Like

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

D E S P E R A T E!!!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: June 07, 2011, 08:30:32 PM »

Remember this video when it first came out how Caylee was kicking Casey and Casey got mad flipped her over with that mean face, what happed to it?

Caylee & Casey Anthony video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RvqxUzBhac&feature=player_embedded
Thank you but it was cut short Casey gets mad

I never saw a video of Casey getting mad at Caylee and flipping her over.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: June 07, 2011, 08:32:17 PM »

I have never heard such stubbornly ignorant badgering by an attorney in my life.  This witness is FANTASTIC!

ummmmm I wonder if Klaas can make one kicking him between the legs.....instead of hitting him  Monkey Devil!  here's a late night challenge for Klaas!!!

I would like one where he is punched and blood splatters all over the screen.

Many years ago when "Barney" was popular I DESPISED that purple thing so much I wrote a computer program called "Kill Barney" and you hit him and big splatters went everywhere. All my friends decided I was nuts to spend the time to write a computer program when I was not a programer, but every time I would get hacked off, out came the Kill Barney game. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: June 07, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".   She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.

all that plastic surgery has moved her brain around in her head....

Tupelo did you just see the photo hLN showed of Casey in court today? I just posted about it. She looked like a guilty psychopath smiling broadly and evilly.
No....after LKB's statement, I turned off the TV.  I don't think I'll be watching them any more. Nothing they have to say will bear on the outcome of this trial.  I like sticking to facts, not fiction or out and out lies.   But if anyone has the photo....I'd like to see it!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: June 07, 2011, 08:34:30 PM »

I have never heard such stubbornly ignorant badgering by an attorney in my life.  This witness is FANTASTIC!

ummmmm I wonder if Klaas can make one kicking him between the legs.....instead of hitting him  Monkey Devil!  here's a late night challenge for Klaas!!!

I would like one where he is punched and blood splatters all over the screen.

Many years ago when "Barney" was popular I DESPISED that purple thing so much I wrote a computer program called "Kill Barney" and you hit him and big splatters went everywhere. All my friends decided I was nuts to spend the time to write a computer program when I was not a programer, but every time I would get hacked off, out came the Kill Barney game. LOL
So what's stopping you now from making a Baez splatter?   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1167 on: June 07, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »

Was Casey's vehicle in George's possession prior to the abandonment?  What was the purpose of this lie?

I am no longer convinced that George was not involved to some extent in the events encompassing Caylee's demise and disposal.

Janet

+++++

Jenet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

I don't think you're wrong Sunny, I think you are spot on!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1168 on: June 07, 2011, 08:40:59 PM »

This was discussed before, but why isn't there a sherrif sitting around Casey?  This isn't right.  She should be guarded at all times.  I don't understand why she has so much freedom.

Maybe they are hoping someone will do her in and save taxpayers millions.

To have a fair trial, she needs to be shown free of shackles and prison garb because putting her in that stuff with a guard right on top of her does not show "innocent until proven guilty" it just shows guilty.  Right?
they had one on her back during jury selection, they all saw that then

what?? they had a shackle on her?  Really? A shackle is a handcuff around the foot right?  I did not think that was allowed!
Monkey Devil! I am sorry, I meant a deputy.. remember them sitting right behind her?

Yes, totally, IIRC the guard was female.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: June 07, 2011, 08:41:25 PM »

Thanks for the responses to the question about the dogs being in the house.  It sounds like they didn't cover that today.  Interesting, I can't imagine why they wouldn't have been in the home too.  If C&G allowed cadaever dogs in the yard why would they not go ahead and allow them in the house.  I honestly have no idea what type of search warrant or permission it would take to have dogs on the property.  I would think once a search warrant was served then the dogs would be allowed all over.  Why wouldn't they have taken them in the home.

Could she have died in the playhouse??  Did she die in the trunk and Casey just carried her to the yard to wrap her body?  hmmm interesting.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: June 07, 2011, 08:42:14 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Point we made at 6pm tonight. Dog trained to find drowning victims did not hit on the Anthony pool.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1171 on: June 07, 2011, 08:42:27 PM »

Remember this video when it first came out how Caylee was kicking Casey and Casey got mad flipped her over with that mean face, what happed to it?

I don't remember Casey getting mad, but I do remember Caylee putting her feet on Casey's mouth.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: June 07, 2011, 08:44:04 PM »

You don't miss much 
She was kicking her in the face Casey told her to stop and Caylee thought it was funny
then rolled on top of her and got mad this was three years ago I just can't get it out of my head because others saw the mean face ob casey

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1173 on: June 07, 2011, 08:45:32 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".   She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.

Since her head got smaller and her butt didn't, we can guess where her brain went.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: June 07, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »

Thanks for the responses to the question about the dogs being in the house.  It sounds like they didn't cover that today.  Interesting, I can't imagine why they wouldn't have been in the home too.  If C&G allowed cadaever dogs in the yard why would they not go ahead and allow them in the house.  I honestly have no idea what type of search warrant or permission it would take to have dogs on the property.  I would think once a search warrant was served then the dogs would be allowed all over.  Why wouldn't they have taken them in the home.

Could she have died in the playhouse??  Did she die in the trunk and Casey just carried her to the yard to wrap her body?  hmmm interesting.

cadaver
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: June 07, 2011, 08:48:15 PM »

Gerus the K9 dog picked up scent of Decompotion in Anthony Trunk and Yard

source:http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/07/k9-handler-cadaver-dog-picked-up-scent-of-decomposition-in-anthony-trunk-yard/

Hi Kermit!!  what a beautiful dog!  thanks for the picture

Hello Miss Sunny Good to see you. That K-9 above was used in the Casey case Kind of think the dog doesn't lie ya knowl

this one is our families police K-9 dog.

both are beautiful...thanks for sharing both photos with us....and good to see you...you are missed

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: June 07, 2011, 08:48:47 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Point we made at 6pm tonight. Dog trained to find drowning victims did not hit on the Anthony pool.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: June 07, 2011, 08:49:04 PM »

Since her head got smaller and her butt didn't, we can guess where her brain went.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: June 07, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »

[/quote]

You don't miss much 
She was kicking her in the face Casey told her to stop and Caylee thought it was funny
then rolled on top of her and got mad this was three years ago I just can't get it out of my head because others saw the mean face ob casey

[/quote]

Oh wow! Too bad the prosecution doesn't play that for the jury during closing.
I have only seen this video where they look very happy.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: June 07, 2011, 08:51:14 PM »

IIRC...the only reason why they even started to 'search' the A's backyard is because the neighbor notified LE that KC had borrowed his shovel and then George supposedly 'searched' the backyard...then came the dogs.  Remember it had been 31 days already....then a couple of days later to find out about the shovel & schedule the dogs.  By that time...Spindy had probably cleaned up a dozen times since then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.