March 28, 2024, 07:54:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 357772 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: June 07, 2011, 08:51:31 PM »

OMG! Nancy Grace just cracked me up when she was describing Rosalie hanging on KC "Like a vampire about to bite her on the neck. Erk! But that's a whole different can of worms."

She was so funny! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: June 07, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »

OK, been stewing about this all day. I saw this morning a daughter and her mother on tv giving their input on the trial. They said they have followed it since the 911 call was made public. Now they are sitting in court watching this all go down.

The daughter says she has some sympathy for Casey now because she's so tiny and looks like a little kid!

This really burns me! So what she's tiny? So tiny, pretty people get sympathy even though she's a murder? So what she's small? She took on a helpless two year old baby and put duct tape around and around her head till she couldn't breath any more. So now people have sympathy b/c of the way Casey looks?

WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE???    She was even tinier!

AMEN!!!  what a stupid statement....sympathy because she is small....IDIOT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: June 07, 2011, 08:52:01 PM »

both are beautiful...thanks for sharing both photos with us....and good to see you...you are missed

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: June 07, 2011, 08:55:10 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Point we made at 6pm tonight. Dog trained to find drowning victims did not hit on the Anthony pool.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
If she supposedly drowned in the pool and was removed within a short period of time, why would the dog hit on the pool..not enough time for decomp.. I believe the dogs would only hit on it if she were in there for several hrs to days before being removed

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: June 07, 2011, 08:56:18 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".   She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.

all that plastic surgery has moved her brain around in her head....
Since her head got smaller and her butt didn't, we can guess where her brain went.

BBM
Oh geez  HaHa...Quote of the Day.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: June 07, 2011, 08:57:42 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Point we made at 6pm tonight. Dog trained to find drowning victims did not hit on the Anthony pool.
If she supposedly drowned in the pool and was removed within a short period of time, why would the dog hit on the pool..not enough time for decomp.. I believe the dogs would only hit on it if she were in there for several hrs to days before being removed

The dog didn't hit on the pool, which makes the duhfense's repugnant opening statement even less credence.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: June 07, 2011, 08:59:55 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

The dog didn't hit on the pool, which makes the duhfense's repugnant opening statement even less credence.
And again, why would Baez fight the dogs hits in the backyard.....he was the one that told us Caylee died there.   What a Bozo.....so glad Casey chose him.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: June 07, 2011, 09:00:56 PM »

Personally, I find Bozo exhausting.

I do too Curly.

He's ineptness, his confusing crosses, his big posterboards and calendars, his total disrespevt for court protocal (sometimes standing, sometimes remaining seated when he objects), his lack of knowledge of the forensics, th elist goes on and on. 

Watching him is exhausting..you said it so well. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: June 07, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »

Was Casey's vehicle in George's possession prior to the abandonment?  What was the purpose of this lie?

I am no longer convinced that George was not involved to some extent in the events encompassing Caylee's demise and disposal.

Janet

+++++

Janet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

Well, if you are wrong we can both be wrong together cause this is how I am seeing it........(right now anyway)

Yep, they could do something tomorrow that could make me  change my mind in a split second. I guess I need to add that I still have trouble mustering any long term sympathy for the A's....they have reaped what they sowed and Caylee's death was the cost of their enabling of KC for MANY years. They have to live with that knowledge every day and night for the rest of their lives.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: June 07, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »

Thanks for the responses to the question about the dogs being in the house.  It sounds like they didn't cover that today.  Interesting, I can't imagine why they wouldn't have been in the home too.  If C&G allowed cadaever dogs in the yard why would they not go ahead and allow them in the house.  I honestly have no idea what type of search warrant or permission it would take to have dogs on the property.  I would think once a search warrant was served then the dogs would be allowed all over.  Why wouldn't they have taken them in the home.

Could she have died in the playhouse??  Did she die in the trunk and Casey just carried her to the yard to wrap her body?  hmmm interesting.

IIRC...the only reason why they even started to 'search' the A's backyard is because the neighbor notified LE that KC had borrowed his shovel and then George supposedly 'searched' the backyard...then came the dogs.  Remember it had been 31 days already....then a couple of days later to find out about the shovel & schedule the dogs.  By that time...Spindy had probably cleaned up a dozen times since then.

I hadn't thought of the cadaver dogs searching the A's house, but it makes sense that they would. I've seen discussion here that KC and Caylee probably returned home after George left for work on the 16th and that's when Caylee died. Also that Caylee was killed in her, or KC's bedroom the night of father's day and just recently a monkey posted a theory about spilled chloroform in a bedroom. From what I've seen so far, reading discovery and listening to testimonies by LE, I believe the investigation was very thorough, no stone unturned. This leads me to believe that the cadaver dogs probably did go through the house, but never hit and therefore it's a non-issue...MOO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1190 on: June 07, 2011, 09:06:41 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: June 07, 2011, 09:07:46 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

oh....duh.... I wasn't even thinking of that...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: June 07, 2011, 09:08:58 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".   She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.

I detest LKB..even with her newly rearranged face.  Which I admit her doctor did a good job..considering what he started with..she looks better then she did 6 months ago anyway..but still no beauty queen.

She is much smarter then she is acting..and I believe she is the one leading Baez down the path of these confusing questions during the forensic portion.  She seems to repeat the same confusing info herself..yet none of these talking heads will call her on it..except possibly NG.

She knows better..and has sold her soul for a few peices of silver.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: June 07, 2011, 09:10:40 PM »

Was Casey's vehicle in George's possession prior to the abandonment?  What was the purpose of this lie?

I am no longer convinced that George was not involved to some extent in the events encompassing Caylee's demise and disposal.

Janet

+++++

Janet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

Well, if you are wrong we can both be wrong together cause this is how I am seeing it........(right now anyway)

Yep, they could do something tomorrow that could make me  change my mind in a split second. I guess I need to add that I still have trouble mustering any long term sympathy for the A's....they have reaped what they sowed and Caylee's death was the cost of their enabling of KC for MANY years. They have to live with that knowledge every day and night for the rest of their lives.

Sunny.... I have momentary lapses where I get soft and then I come back down to earth. I am reserving my final judgement for after I see how they handle the rest of the trial .

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: June 07, 2011, 09:11:47 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?

I don't know but that reminded me.  I started crying when I saw the paper towels, just thinking of it.  I also thought I saw tiny flies, as there were small black specks on it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: June 07, 2011, 09:12:40 PM »

You don't miss much 
She was kicking her in the face Casey told her to stop and Caylee thought it was funny
then rolled on top of her and got mad this was three years ago I just can't get it out of my head because others saw the mean face ob casey

[/quote]

Oh wow! Too bad the prosecution doesn't play that for the jury during closing.
I have only seen this video where they look very happy.
[/quote]

It is strange, because lately all I seem to be able to find is the shortened version....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: June 07, 2011, 09:13:02 PM »

That's a really great point about the wet paper towels.  I wouldn't think they'd stay wet long. How long was that car at the  Amscot before it was towed?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: June 07, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »

Just a thought after listening to  Jinkasauras Moronos.... if Febreze has chloroform, everyone in my home plus pets would be dead 
No mention of Chloroform at all.    Febreeze MSDS     http://lakeland.edu/AboutUs/MSDS/PDFs/215/Febreze.pdf

Didn't someone actually write them about it and post their response???
IDK about that. I can't remember who exactly, (I want to say Dr. Vass but I could be very wrong on that), testified about Febreeze and said it was mainly just fragrance.  Anyone remember that?
I remember him saying it was all fragrance... These talking heads are all high paid morons.. although Mike Brooks, Vinny Politan and Bill Schaeffer arent drinking the koolaid

Vinny was drinking the koolaid for the first few days...then he got his head back on straight and realized he was watching a snow job.

Mike Brooks and Bill Schaeffer always were prone to giving intelligent and informative commentary..and they continue to do so.

There are a few women on Vinnie's show that seem to be pro prosecution too.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: June 07, 2011, 09:15:42 PM »

Janet

+++++

Jenet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

Hey Sunny ... you never responded to my question.  What was the purpose of the lie?  Why did George feel the need to relate to fabricated story regarding an encounter with Casey around the beginning of June or ... was it fabricated story?

Think about it.  At this period in time Casey had no vehicle ... it was sitting at Amscott.

Thanks

Janet

+++++

THE CHASE

SUPPLEMENT RECORD
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
CASE NO: 08-074777

Page 49:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question.  Those reports are attached.  The records do no support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

<snipped>

George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

<snipped>

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1199 on: June 07, 2011, 09:16:02 PM »

I don't know but that reminded me.  I started crying when I saw the paper towels, just thinking of it.  I also thought I saw tiny flies, as there were small black specks on it.
I didn't see that, how sad.  I was listening on my phone a lot of the time, or cleaning while I listened and wasn't really watching.  I am just wondering if it was something Cindy left in there from her cleaning spree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.