March 29, 2024, 09:21:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 357815 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1200 on: June 07, 2011, 09:18:01 PM »

You don't miss much 
She was kicking her in the face Casey told her to stop and Caylee thought it was funny
then rolled on top of her and got mad this was three years ago I just can't get it out of my head because others saw the mean face ob casey

Oh wow! Too bad the prosecution doesn't play that for the jury during closing.
I have only seen this video where they look very happy.
[/quote]

It is strange, because lately all I seem to be able to find is the shortened version....
[/quote]I saw it too, I wonder what happened to the original?  Surely someone saved it?  She got really pizzed at Caylee and I could see FEAR in Caylee's eyes.  She knew kc was mad, and I got the feeling she had seen that face before.  Very sad, and scary video, IMO.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: June 07, 2011, 09:20:24 PM »

http://youtu.be/T613YgLw_HE

This version of Caylee singing makes me cry everytime .....and think , how the hell could she?????

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: June 07, 2011, 09:20:24 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?
That's a really great point about the wet paper towels.  I wouldn't think they'd stay wet long. How long was that car at the  Amscot before it was towed?
not sure exactly, but 3-4 days IIRC.  Then, another 7 days or so before the Anthony's pick it up? So, could something stay wet that long?  From testimony, it didn't sound like it was decomp. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: June 07, 2011, 09:20:52 PM »

okay so...apologizing in advance for the long post...

here's my problem with the defenses case and logic (one of the many problems but the main problem I think the jury will see based on the evidence presented)...

Bozo pretty much had a crazy opening statement.  I guess he forgot law 101 that an opening statement is not evidence.  I also feel that he definitely did expect that the prosecution would start scrambling after hearing his opening statement and would focus their whole case in chief on addressing all of his ridiculous claims in OS...

Obviously the prosecution knows that the defenses theory is laughable if it wasn't so disgusting, disturbing, and unethical, so they are just going along presenting their case in chief as planned with faith in the jury that logic and common sense will prevail...

If Bozo were smart, he would not be cross examining these witnesses how he is.  He would not be arguing about a body being in the trunk or in the yard.  Rather than spending days cross examining these witnesses and making a complete jerk out of himself, he would either ask no questions, or ask something like "is there any evidence from what you found linking casey to putting the body in the trunk of the car."  But instead, he is creating a 3 ring circus and causing so much confusion that I think the jury is prob wondering why he is trying so hard to make it like there was no body in the car. 

Thank god for caylee's sake bozo is an idiot and is helping to secure his client a conviction.  If he were smart he would just let the prosecution present their case, and then during the defenses case in chief, try to argue that theres no dna or forensics linking casey specifically to first degree murder. 

No matter what tactic the defense decided to take in defending evil ICA, i believe common sense will prevail and she'll be found guilty, but any hope of an aquittal, hung jury, or guilty on lesser charges is now gone
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: June 07, 2011, 09:21:17 PM »

Remember this video when it first came out how Caylee was kicking Casey and Casey got mad flipped her over with that mean face, what happed to it?

Caylee & Casey Anthony video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RvqxUzBhac&feature=player_embedded
Thank you but it was cut short Casey gets mad

I never saw a video of Casey getting mad at Caylee and flipping her over.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: June 07, 2011, 09:21:40 PM »

Was Casey's vehicle in George's possession prior to the abandonment?  What was the purpose of this lie?

I am no longer convinced that George was not involved to some extent in the events encompassing Caylee's demise and disposal.

Janet

+++++

Janet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

I don't think you're wrong Sunny, I think you are spot on!

I followed the Darlier Routier case from start to finish...I don't remember having so many mixed emotions as I have in this case. I do know I vacillated back and forth about whether Darlie was guilty or not. I have never had a doubt in my mind about KC being responsible for Caylee's death. In the beginning I did think it HAD to be an accident..but as more and more information came out I knew in my heart she was guilty and my disdain for her was overwhelming...and it still is. I look at her and I  see evil...pure evil.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: June 07, 2011, 09:22:14 PM »

Lol! Bozo's on FaceBook now.

Last night I was watching HLN..and I can't tell you the time or which show it was..but 2 ladies that worked for the show were asking someone to take their picture in front of the courthouse.  Baez walked right up and jumped in the pic with them..saying here you want a pic with me..okay.  And they were astounded that he would do such a thing when he is the lead defense attorney..and no ..they weren't wanting him in that pic..but that's how it got taken.

Anyone see that last night?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: June 07, 2011, 09:22:45 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?

You make a good point O4Bull.  The trash was in the trunk for at least two weeks.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: June 07, 2011, 09:23:49 PM »

Personally, I find Bozo exhausting.

I do too Curly.

He's ineptness, his confusing crosses, his big posterboards and calendars, his total disrespevt for court protocal (sometimes standing, sometimes remaining seated when he objects), his lack of knowledge of the forensics, th elist goes on and on. 

Watching him is exhausting..you said it so well. 

I always end up taking a pill when he starts his yammering.
It's seriously hard to sit through.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: June 07, 2011, 09:24:21 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Point we made at 6pm tonight. Dog trained to find drowning victims did not hit on the Anthony pool.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

thanks Riley....I wish that had been pointed out STRONGLY

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: June 07, 2011, 09:25:47 PM »

Was Casey's vehicle in George's possession prior to the abandonment?  What was the purpose of this lie?

I am no longer convinced that George was not involved to some extent in the events encompassing Caylee's demise and disposal.

Janet

+++++

Janet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

I followed the Darlier Routier case from start to finish...I don't remember having so many mixed emotions as I have in this case. I do know I vacillated back and forth about whether Darlie was guilty or not. I have never had a doubt in my mind about KC being responsible for Caylee's death. In the beginning I did think it HAD to be an accident..but as more and more information came out I knew in my heart she was guilty and my disdain for her was overwhelming...and it still is. I look at her and I  see evil...pure evil.

Sunny, I thought it was an accident in the beginning as well. I always find it hard to wrap my brain around any mother killing their child. As more and more info came out I started to change the way I feel. By the time of the first doc dump I was sure it was no accident. She makes me sick....the one person that precious little girl was suppose to be able to depend on the love her and protect her and look what she has done....just makes me sick....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: June 07, 2011, 09:26:16 PM »

Janet

+++++

Sunny, we have to talk.  I also followed DR and even met Darrin.

Janet, I just want to add that I've got this sickening pit in my stomach about George.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: June 07, 2011, 09:26:58 PM »

Last night I was watching HLN..and I can't tell you the time or which show it was..but 2 ladies that worked for the show were asking someone to take their picture in front of the courthouse.  Baez walked right up and jumped in the pic with them..saying here you want a pic with me..okay.  And they were astounded that he would do such a thing when he is the lead defense attorney..and no ..they weren't wanting him in that pic..but that's how it got taken.

I did! He jumped right in there and volunteered to take his pic with them. They were shocked!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: June 07, 2011, 09:27:31 PM »

That's a really great point about the wet paper towels.  I wouldn't think they'd stay wet long. How long was that car at the  Amscot before it was towed?
Three days....so that is just over 2 weeks from that point.  IDK what made the trash wet, but maybe the plastic bag, although not tied closed, could have kept it wet.  Maybe it was from one or several of the soda cans that made it wet.  The towels looked kind of brownish, so it must have been something that had coloring to it.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: June 07, 2011, 09:27:58 PM »

I saw it.  I think his personality disorders are at least as severe as Casey's.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: June 07, 2011, 09:28:12 PM »

yep, I saw that.  They worked for a radio station and said they need pics for their facebook.  I took it that they wanted a pic of him taking pics with others and then he did that.  He's scum. IMO
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: June 07, 2011, 09:29:48 PM »

I have absolutely NO doubt Judge Perry will sanction Baez at the end of this case ----- if he hasn't already. I don't think he would announce such during the trial unless it got VERY worse.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: June 07, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »

Remember this video when it first came out how Caylee was kicking Casey and Casey got mad flipped her over with that mean face, what happed to it?

Caylee & Casey Anthony video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RvqxUzBhac&feature=player_embedded
Thank you but it was cut short Casey gets mad

I never saw a video of Casey getting mad at Caylee and flipping her over.

That picture is very troublesome.  It is disturbing to look at that.  Casey definitely looks angry and Caylee looks scared. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: June 07, 2011, 09:30:17 PM »

You make a good point O4Bull.  The trash was in the trunk for at least two weeks.

Janet

How much liquid was there to begin with, should be the start.
It was in a plastic bag in the truck, which is seal pretty tight.
Plastic holds condensation.  Had time to evaporate.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: June 07, 2011, 09:30:29 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Point we made at 6pm tonight. Dog trained to find drowning victims did not hit on the Anthony pool.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
If she supposedly drowned in the pool and was removed within a short period of time, why would the dog hit on the pool..not enough time for decomp.. I believe the dogs would only hit on it if she were in there for several hrs to days before being removed

oh....duh.... I wasn't even thinking of that...

but JB didn't say how long Caylee has supposedly been missing when he and KC went looking for her..it could have been hours....I know nothing about drowning or what happens to a body or in what time frame it happens....so I guess I really don't know what I am talking about...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.