March 29, 2024, 12:11:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 357797 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: June 07, 2011, 09:31:14 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Point we made at 6pm tonight. Dog trained to find drowning victims did not hit on the Anthony pool.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

thanks Riley....I wish that had been pointed out STRONGLY
Oh, it will, in due time.  We have spent almost 3 years with this case, have hurried up to wait, and now finally we are at trial. We have to wait just a bit longer......but it will all be worth it! Caylee's justice couldn't be in better hands, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: June 07, 2011, 09:31:19 PM »

Lol! Bozo's on FaceBook now.

Last night I was watching HLN..and I can't tell you the time or which show it was..but 2 ladies that worked for the show were asking someone to take their picture in front of the courthouse.  Baez walked right up and jumped in the pic with them..saying here you want a pic with me..okay.  And they were astounded that he would do such a thing when he is the lead defense attorney..and no ..they weren't wanting him in that pic..but that's how it got taken.

Anyone see that last night?

Yes, I saw that.
He's thinks he's a star.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: June 07, 2011, 09:31:52 PM »

I have absolutely NO doubt Judge Perry will sanction Baez at the end of this case ----- if he hasn't already. I don't think he would announce such during the trial unless it got VERY worse.

Well, we still have a way to go...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: June 07, 2011, 09:32:16 PM »

Can't evaporate much. I meant to say, because the paper towels were in the plastic bag. ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1224 on: June 07, 2011, 09:32:27 PM »

^Yes, that picture is exactly as I remembered it.  Caylee looks terrified.

the phrase "If looks could kill" comes to mind.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: June 07, 2011, 09:32:34 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?

IF the paper towels were inside the plastic trash bag, they would have stayed moist.
The intense heat would have made "sweat" inside the bag. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: June 07, 2011, 09:33:16 PM »

Can't evaporate much. I meant to say, because the paper towels were in the plastic bag. ::justice2NJ::
IIRC, the plastic bag was not tied shut when Det. Bloise got it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: June 07, 2011, 09:33:57 PM »

Videos of Caylee:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: June 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?
That's a really great point about the wet paper towels.  I wouldn't think they'd stay wet long. How long was that car at the  Amscot before it was towed?
If the towels were in a sealed plastic bag it would act as a terrarium I think....but I don't remember hearing the towels were actually wet...just that everything went in a drying room....so I must have missed the wet towel mention

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: June 07, 2011, 09:34:17 PM »

Last night I was watching HLN..and I can't tell you the time or which show it was..but 2 ladies that worked for the show were asking someone to take their picture in front of the courthouse.  Baez walked right up and jumped in the pic with them..saying here you want a pic with me..okay.  And they were astounded that he would do such a thing when he is the lead defense attorney..and no ..they weren't wanting him in that pic..but that's how it got taken.

I saw it.  I think his personality disorders are at least as severe as Casey's.
I think she'll get the last "laugh" on Bozo.  Trouble is that she's such a liar nobody will believe her, but it won't stop her from trying.  She'll want to be in the news again and start leaking stories once incarcerated and the circus takes the tents down, and moves to another town.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: June 07, 2011, 09:34:40 PM »

IF the paper towels were inside the plastic trash bag, they would have stayed moist.

Turns into condensation...would stay in the towel because of the plastic and seal trunk....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: June 07, 2011, 09:35:57 PM »

Gypsy, I saw it but I had a totally different take on it. The woman on Bobo's right, our left, appeared to be leaning into him for the pic. There was no video of him jumping in there. She sounded like she was not being truthful...maybe she either didnt want to admit she willingly posed with him or was setting him up.. I am no fan of the Bobomeister, but she didnt strike me as truthful....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: June 07, 2011, 09:36:05 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Point we made at 6pm tonight. Dog trained to find drowning victims did not hit on the Anthony pool.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
If she supposedly drowned in the pool and was removed within a short period of time, why would the dog hit on the pool..not enough time for decomp.. I believe the dogs would only hit on it if she were in there for several hrs to days before being removed

oh....duh.... I wasn't even thinking of that...

but JB didn't say how long Caylee has supposedly been missing when he and KC went looking for her..it could have been hours....I know nothing about drowning or what happens to a body or in what time frame it happens....so I guess I really don't know what I am talking about...

Sunny, I don't either, but I do know that when Kaitlin had only been missing for 4 hours the cadaver dogs jumped on top of the washing machine at the evil murderers house and started signaling. They did that because he washed the bedspread that he had wrapped her in ...so I am a bit confused as well...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: June 07, 2011, 09:37:09 PM »

I think she'll get the last "laugh" on Bozo.  Trouble is that she's such a liar nobody will believe her, but it won't stop her from trying.  She'll want to be in the news again and start leaking stories once incarcerated and the circus takes the tents down, and moves to another town.
  And there will be another Baez out there to take it on for the same reasons Jose did.....for him/herself.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: June 07, 2011, 09:37:16 PM »

Turns into condensation...would stay in the towel because of the plastic and seal trunk....

I guess that's why then, since the SA's didn't make a deal about it.
Okay, how about this...
We know now Cindy admits to cleaning.  I wonder if she added some things to the trash or took some out? 
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: June 07, 2011, 09:37:51 PM »

The humidity in FL will hit you in the face like a wall. It's hard to imagine anything in a car trunk would "dry out."
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: June 07, 2011, 09:38:53 PM »

Videos of Caylee:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZPUXPEBeapc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I adore the one where she is dancing!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: June 07, 2011, 09:39:43 PM »

REMINDER

Now that we are finally starting the trial, all Off Topic posts will be moved to the MURDER TRIAL BREAK ROOM without comment to the poster, it will just happen.  Please keep that in mind.  It is too hard for people to catch up if they have to wade thru Off Topic too.  TIA

BREAK ROOM THREAD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.0
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: June 07, 2011, 09:39:48 PM »

Was Casey's vehicle in George's possession prior to the abandonment?  What was the purpose of this lie?

I am no longer convinced that George was not involved to some extent in the events encompassing Caylee's demise and disposal.

Janet

+++++

Jenet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

Hey Sunny ... you never responded to my question.  What was the purpose of the lie?  Why did George feel the need to relate to fabricated story regarding an encounter with Casey around the beginning of June or ... was it fabricated story?

Think about it.  At this period in time Casey had no vehicle ... it was sitting at Amscott.

Thanks

Janet

+++++

Janet, I answered the only way I could....I don't know why the lie....this one or any of them...or perhaps it did happen at some other time and GA just told the story changing the time line....who knows with this family of liars??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: June 07, 2011, 09:40:29 PM »

The humidity in FL will hit you in the face like a wall. It's hard to imagine anything in a car trunk would "dry out."
I guess that's why I didn't think of that.  We have dry heat with wind being the only thing that makes going outside bearable.  I don't think anything would stay moist in my trunk, but I may have to try that anyway.  The plastic bag may change things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.