April 23, 2024, 06:33:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358519 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: June 07, 2011, 09:42:54 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?

IF the paper towels were inside the plastic trash bag, they would have stayed moist.
The intense heat would have made "sweat" inside the bag. IMO

Turns into condensation...would stay in the towel because of the plastic and seal trunk....

I guess that's why then, since the SA's didn't make a deal about it.
Okay, how about this...
We know now Cindy admits to cleaning.  I wonder if she added some things to the trash or took some out? 

Wasn't the trash removed from the car trunk at Johnson's towing, tossed into a dumpster and then retrieved the following day by investigators? I don't think Cindy had any opportunity to tamper with the trash...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: June 07, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »

What was the CSI tech supposed to do with the garbage??? Wet it every hour to keep it wet???? until it could be tested??? I guess he was supposed to put one of those self-watering aqua globes in the package when he sent it to the lab. Blowhole makes NO sense what-so-ever!

O/T Klaas....message for you in break thread

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: June 07, 2011, 09:45:06 PM »

Was Casey's vehicle in George's possession prior to the abandonment?  What was the purpose of this lie?

I am no longer convinced that George was not involved to some extent in the events encompassing Caylee's demise and disposal.

Janet

+++++

Janet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

I don't think you're wrong Sunny, I think you are spot on!

I followed the Darlier Routier case from start to finish...I don't remember having so many mixed emotions as I have in this case. I do know I vacillated back and forth about whether Darlie was guilty or not. I have never had a doubt in my mind about KC being responsible for Caylee's death. In the beginning I did think it HAD to be an accident..but as more and more information came out I knew in my heart she was guilty and my disdain for her was overwhelming...and it still is. I look at her and I  see evil...pure evil.
Sunny, we have to talk.  I also followed DR and even met Darrin.

Janet, I just want to add that I've got this sickening pit in my stomach about George.

O4 we will have to hang out in Musing one evening soon...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: June 07, 2011, 09:45:10 PM »

Sorry for O/T, but have you all seen this???     http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/06/reports-dozens-of-bodies-found-buried-in-texas/1

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: June 07, 2011, 09:45:18 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support. We are all doing the best we can. Please forgive me for not responding to your posts as I have been swamped with work, but I do get a chance every now and then to see your support and thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Jose Baez
5 minutes ago · Like ·

Carlos Chavez Keep forward, you are doing a great job!!!
4 minutes ago · Like

Cindy Massey Behind you 100%!
57 seconds ago · Like

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

Bolded by me.

You are kidding, no?  Someone needs to send this to NG...she loved the story about him posing for pictures the other day.

Can someone PLEASE explain why it is OK for Baez to be on facebook etc posting stuff but he attacks everyone else who may be on blogs etc ?? What makes him any different ????????????? This is a major double-standard to me....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1245 on: June 07, 2011, 09:46:59 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?

IF the paper towels were inside the plastic trash bag, they would have stayed moist.

Turns into condensation...would stay in the towel because of the plastic and seal trunk....

Okay, how about this...
We know now Cindy admits to cleaning.  I wonder if she added some things to the trash or took some out? 

Wasn't the trash removed from the car trunk at Johnson's towing, tossed into a dumpster and then retrieved the following day by investigators? I don't think Cindy had any opportunity to tamper with the trash...
Good point.  I'm just stuck on her cleaning and admitting to using and entire bottle of Fabreeze.  I want to go on the record as saying I am sick to my stomach thinking about the Anthony's turning this around when it goes to the defense team.  I just have a sinking feeling that Cindy is so twisted she's likely to do something really crazy.  I'm kinda mad at myself for falling for her act on the stand the other day.  I don't believe for one second they just stopped looking for Zanny.  She's still lying, IMO. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: June 07, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »

Okay, how about this...

The trash wasn't in the trunk by the time Cindy saw it.  It was thrown over the
fence at Johnson's and retreived later by LE.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: June 07, 2011, 09:50:27 PM »

Can't evaporate much. I meant to say, because the paper towels were in the plastic bag. ::justice2NJ::
IIRC, the plastic bag was not tied shut when Det. Bloise got it. 

It was also raining the day George picked up the car. Simon Birch said he initially threw the bag over the fence, but not into the dumpster for a short period. I think it got wet from the rain during the time it was outside the dumpster, not from anything in the trash bag. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: June 07, 2011, 09:50:38 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Point we made at 6pm tonight. Dog trained to find drowning victims did not hit on the Anthony pool.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

thanks Riley....I wish that had been pointed out STRONGLY
Oh, it will, in due time.  We have spent almost 3 years with this case, have hurried up to wait, and now finally we are at trial. We have to wait just a bit longer......but it will all be worth it! Caylee's justice couldn't be in better hands, imo.

tupelo....I agree....Jeff and Linda and Frank are dedicated attorneys who are passionate about what they do....they are not with the State for the money....I applaud them for their dedication. And JP, at first I wasn't all that impressed...I expected him to come down harder on the defense instead of  leading them by the hand.....but now I am sure glad  he is presiding over this case.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: June 07, 2011, 09:51:40 PM »

The humidity in FL will hit you in the face like a wall. It's hard to imagine anything in a car trunk would "dry out."
So true!!! Yet I can hose my patio and pool deck and they will dry out quickly. It is that wall of humidity/jungle heat type weather now.. I am going to toss some wet paper towels in the back of my truck in a garbage bag in the am and see what happens. thanks for the idea!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1250 on: June 07, 2011, 09:53:35 PM »

Klaas,

can we have a poll on who thinks kc was actually molested by George?  I wouldn't ask, except that it's part of the defense theory.  I just want to see where people are right now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: June 07, 2011, 09:54:02 PM »

]I guess that's why then, since the SA's didn't make a deal about it.
Okay, how about this...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: June 07, 2011, 09:56:35 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".   She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.

all that plastic surgery has moved her brain around in her head....

Quite frankly, I think the "Haterade" tastes AWESOME!      Drink up fellow Monkeys! 

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1253 on: June 07, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »

Remember this video when it first came out how Caylee was kicking Casey and Casey got mad flipped her over with that mean face, what happed to it?

Caylee & Casey Anthony video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RvqxUzBhac&feature=player_embedded
Thank you but it was cut short Casey gets mad

I never saw a video of Casey getting mad at Caylee and flipping her over.

You don't miss much 
She was kicking her in the face Casey told her to stop and Caylee thought it was funny
then rolled on top of her and got mad this was three years ago I just can't get it out of my head because others saw the mean face ob casey

I recall that part too but also I remember seeing that Caylee's foot got her real good in the throat and was kinda surprised Casey didn't throw her off her instead

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: June 07, 2011, 09:57:20 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".   She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.

Just catching up.  I saw her spew her crapolla and felt sorry for her.  She clearly has plastic shock syndrome from all that "work" on her head and with the extra pull on her jowls it has been pushed into her temples faster than the normal plastic cup.  As they say,  there is no vaccine against stupidity
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: June 07, 2011, 09:57:33 PM »

going to hang it up for the night....see y'all bright and early tomorrow

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: June 07, 2011, 09:58:03 PM »

I still dont trust Cindy or George.. I have empathy as a human being for their horrific losses but I still wouldnt put anything past the new millionaires..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: June 07, 2011, 09:59:12 PM »

The humidity in FL will hit you in the face like a wall. It's hard to imagine anything in a car trunk would "dry out."
So true!!! Yet I can hose my patio and pool deck and they will dry out quickly. It is that wall of humidity/jungle heat type weather now.. I am going to toss some wet paper towels in the back of my truck in a garbage bag in the am and see what happens. thanks for the idea!

Be careful flamom...you could end up on the defense's witness list. And make sure to set up a control sample!

Actually, I think wet, when describing the trash in the trunk, is misleading. Adipocere is more viscous ( like the consistency of snot-sowwy), and would likey gel up and harden over time, it wouldn't behave, like water or soda under the same conditions...Good luck with your experiment and I hope you'll share the results with us.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: June 07, 2011, 10:00:09 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support. We are all doing the best we can. Please forgive me for not responding to your posts as I have been swamped with work, but I do get a chance every now and then to see your support and thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Jose Baez
5 minutes ago · Like ·

Carlos Chavez Keep forward, you are doing a great job!!!
4 minutes ago · Like

Cindy Massey Behind you 100%!
57 seconds ago · Like

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

Bolded by me.

You are kidding, no?  Someone needs to send this to NG...she loved the story about him posing for pictures the other day.

Can someone PLEASE explain why it is OK for Baez to be on facebook etc posting stuff but he attacks everyone else who may be on blogs etc ?? What makes him any different ????????????? This is a major double-standard to me....

He is doing research for trial, ya know... Monkey Devil!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: June 07, 2011, 10:01:22 PM »

I still dont trust Cindy or George.. I have empathy as a human being for their horrific losses but I still wouldnt put anything past the new millionaires..

Agreed....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.