April 18, 2024, 07:15:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358361 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: June 07, 2011, 10:51:41 PM »

I still dont trust Cindy or George.. I have empathy as a human being for their horrific losses but I still wouldnt put anything past the new millionaires..
new millionaires?
my understanding is they received 2 million from Lifetime for movie rights.. anyone else hear this?

BBM

I can say with much certainty that it is infact rumor..and a very old one at that...

This rumor started when they brought Larry Garrison on as their spokesperson back  in the Fall of 2008.  Larry Garrison has written and produced many Lifetime original movies.  So.. I am sure the idea did pop in his head....but their working relationship ended very quickly and abruptly.

They have since parted company due to a fight about $5000 from one of the morning shows for pics they sold threw Garrison.

Think about it..if Garrison was let go over $5000, which he didn't keep the full amount..then there was never a $2 million deal..people don't walk away from that kind of money because they are in a snit about who gets what part of $5000.

Now..that is the history of how the rumor started ..then it grew legs when Jim L came aboard and was so friendly with them..I think they met him at the Today show.

Anywho..they may have a deal in the works now..but I doubt it would be for anything like 2 million.
I would think must producers/writers would wait until the trial ends.

Nobody needs to pay them anything for this story now..it is public knowledge ..and with the trial televised the work and writing are up for grabs.  Anyone could write it now ..with or without their say so.  In other words..it's not worth $2 million for their input because it isn't needed anylonger.  Maybe 20k to say what her early years were like..but even that's been covered in court, interviews..etc.  jmho

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: June 07, 2011, 10:56:54 PM »

On Greta a few minutes ago she had LKB's hubby mouthing off...blah blah, he had said something to the effect that something called "Ditoms" would be found in bone marrow if COD was from drowning.

Now,I found this :
Abstract

Diatoms in the bone marrow (femur) of 16 nondrowned bodies were detected by a modern method of ultrafiltration. The rate of diatoms were found to be in the same range as in cases of drowning. The results deny the proof of diatoms even in bone marrow to be useful any longer for the diagnosis of death from drowning

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/525062

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: June 07, 2011, 11:01:04 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?

You make a good point O4Bull.  The trash was in the trunk for at least two weeks.

Janet

If the towels were wet when they went in the bag (and we believe they were used to wipe up decomp fluids from the trunk) and they were placed in a plastic bag and if other trash is placed on top, and all of that in a plastic trash bag tied up, IMO, those towels could still be damp when taken out of the bag. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1283 on: June 07, 2011, 11:04:43 PM »

Greta just played an interview with Cindy from 8-7-08 and she mentions letting the dogs out and checking the "chlorine level" in the pool. I had read many posts here stating that they used a non-chlorine product in their pool. Thoughts ?   

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: June 07, 2011, 11:07:44 PM »

Something occurred to me today that I somehow "missed" before.  When they got the "trash" out of the car, there were wet paper towels that they dried out.  How long would something stay wet in the hot trunk on a summer day in Florida?  Did I miss some testimony to what it was?

You make a good point O4Bull.  The trash was in the trunk for at least two weeks.

Janet

If the towels were wet when they went in the bag (and we believe they were used to wipe up decomp fluids from the trunk) and they were placed in a plastic bag and if other trash is placed on top, and all of that in a plastic trash bag tied up, IMO, those towels could still be damp when taken out of the bag. 

What trashy person does that?  Confused
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: June 07, 2011, 11:08:12 PM »

geez! finally caught up and now I am going to bed!
nite all and will be seeing you tomorrow..
Justice for Caylee....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: June 07, 2011, 11:10:23 PM »

Greta just played an interview with Cindy from 8-7-08 and she mentions letting the dogs out and checking the "chlorine level" in the pool. I had read many posts here stating that they used a non-chlorine product in their pool. Thoughts ?   

Just thinking out loud............................ I think people would genericly call the chemical that they use as "chlorine" in their pool as chlorine. (Even though it has another name)
I doubt Cindy did the chemicals in the pool -- George did. Think people calling ANY soda as a "Coke".

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: June 07, 2011, 11:17:45 PM »

On Greta a few minutes ago she had LKB's hubby mouthing off...blah blah, he had said something to the effect that something called "Ditoms" would be found in bone marrow if COD was from drowning.

Now,I found this :
Abstract

Diatoms in the bone marrow (femur) of 16 nondrowned bodies were detected by a modern method of ultrafiltration. The rate of diatoms were found to be in the same range as in cases of drowning. The results deny the proof of diatoms even in bone marrow to be useful any longer for the diagnosis of death from drowning

I used to think alot of Dr. Baden's opinions. Does he have an early form of dementia ?
Or it this caused by his bad upbringing.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: June 07, 2011, 11:18:18 PM »

Why Isn't Mason Doing More?

Dear Judge Eaton: Why has attorney H. Cheney Mason taken such a small part in this trial? He is the one with the most experience, as I understand it. Are they trying to get a mistrial for incompetent legal defense? -- Joan, DeLand, Fla.

I am as surprised as you are. I thought the defense team had divided up the issues and had assigned different areas according to experience and expertise. Hoping for a new trial based upon a claim of ineffective assistance of counsel is a long shot, and the issue cannot be raised until after a conviction and after an appeal. An appeal can take up to two years. I doubt if the defense is purposely providing ineffective assistance. That would be an ethical violation that could result in discipline or disbarment by the Florida Supreme Court. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

::snipping2::

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28156200/detail.html
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1289 on: June 07, 2011, 11:19:39 PM »

Klaas,

can we have a poll on who thinks kc was actually molested by George?  I wouldn't ask, except that it's part of the defense theory.  I just want to see where people are right now.

O4Bull

Unless proof in the form an admission from George emerges ... I would have to have been a fly on the wall in the Anthony home when Casey was eight years old to respond to a poll.

Cindy stated when she testified that George often cared for Caylee while she was at work and ... Casey was doing whatever Casey does.

On one hand ... if Casey was so despicably betrayed by her father why in Heaven's name would she leave her child in his care?  On the other hand ... Casey's selfish lifestyle most likely took priority over Caylee's well-being.

Janet

George is a dirty bird. I think he's of the diddler type... Caylee is his. (please, no paternity test stuff - he's never been excluded)

He's also willing to let his daughter die, rather than have the truth known. Such a coward is he - he even skips days of the trial,
a trial so important, his daughter's life is LITERALLY on the line. Does this excuse Casey for murdering Caylee - and she did -
on purpose. No, she has no excuses.

I respect your views though, Janet.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: June 07, 2011, 11:21:15 PM »

Now,I found this :
Abstract

If the drowning, molestation, poor Casey theory was one from the start and had any truth to it , you would think the dufense would have objected fiercely to the Ants cremating the remains even though they still believed Caylee was alive.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: June 07, 2011, 11:23:07 PM »

Now,I found this :
Abstract

I used to think alot of Dr. Baden's opinions. Does he have an early form of dementia ?
Or it this caused by his bad upbringing.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html

Should listen to this!!

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: June 07, 2011, 11:33:26 PM »

Now,I found this :
Abstract

If the drowning, molestation, poor Casey theory was one from the start and had any truth to it , you would think the dufense would have objected fiercely to the Ants cremating the remains even though they still believed Caylee was alive.

I can't wrap my brain around the fact who in the world would sit in jail this long "IF" it was truly an "accidental " death??? How can this 1 single 22-25 yr old girl wreak so much destruction  in sooooooooo many people's lives ??? It is all beyond me.....And unfortunately how does anyone have any clue to what any truth in this situation really is?? Even if there was one word of truth in any of this from her mouth no one would ever believe anything at all she says or claims

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: June 07, 2011, 11:35:14 PM »

Hi everyone! I normally just hang in the rafters,I wanted to say thank you for keeping me updated everyday for the last 3 years, I have a question...when george was on the stand during the status(not sure if thats what those hearings were called) and he  broke down and said he would do anything for his daughter..... did he at that time know the DT was going to blame him for molesting casey and being there when caylee died? TIA

Live each day as if it were your last!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1294 on: June 08, 2011, 12:22:52 AM »

Just thinking out loud............................ I think people would genericly call the chemical that they use as "chlorine" in their pool as chlorine. (Even though it has another name)
I doubt Cindy did the chemicals in the pool -- George did. Think people calling ANY soda as a "Coke".

Hi Wreck!! I've seen this for days and I hesitated to say anything because I can't explain how it works, but here goes anyway....... 

I have a pool that is a "salt pool". I never add chlorine to the water in any form. All that I ever put in the pool is a little salt at the beginning of the year, and maybe a little more if it rains a whole lot for days. However, the filtering system in the pool somehow changes the salt so that there is chlorine in the water. I may be using the wrong words here, but a salt system in the pool results in chlorine in the water. I know that because the chlorine level is something that I monitor. You can't smell the chlorine like in other pools and there's no chlorine odor to bathing suits, etc. The Ph level is the same as the fluid in your eyes, etc. so there's never any "sting" to opening your eyes underwater, etc. but somehow there is chlorine and the water stays crystal clear. Go figure......   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 08, 2011, 12:28:18 AM »

Videos of Caylee:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZPUXPEBeapc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is that George talking behind the camera to Cindy?  Kinda sounds like him, kinda doesn't.  But there's Casey with nothing but her drawers on, legs up in the air going every which way, va-jay-jay playing peek-a-boo with whatever guy is behind the camera with Cindy.   Weird.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: June 08, 2011, 12:28:35 AM »

Hi everyone! I normally just hang in the rafters,I wanted to say thank you for keeping me updated everyday for the last 3 years, I have a question...when george was on the stand during the status(not sure if thats what those hearings were called) and he  broke down and said he would do anything for his daughter..... did he at that time know the DT was going to blame him for molesting casey and being there when caylee died? TIA

Kimmy2, I'm really not sure what time you are referring to.  It's been mentioned that George and Cindy found out about 6 weeks before the trial started.  When they found out they retained their attorney Lippman.  I'm sure it was like a slap in the face to know that your daughter really is a monster.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: June 08, 2011, 12:29:42 AM »

Thanks Blumonkey

I would hope that the prosecutor will challenge Baez's assumptions by recalling Cindy to testify ... by playing a video/recording of the Greta interview.

Blumonkey ... is the date of the interview Aug 7/08 or July 8/08?.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: June 08, 2011, 12:29:49 AM »

Lippman the lawyer for the Ants has been on several shows stateing the Defense let them know 6 weeks ago the train was going to be pointed at George.  George said that during the Frye hearing on March 3  http://www.wesh.com/r/27070777/detail.html .  That was 14+ weeks prior
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: June 08, 2011, 12:34:34 AM »

Klaas,

can we have a poll on who thinks kc was actually molested by George?  I wouldn't ask, except that it's part of the defense theory.  I just want to see where people are right now.

O4Bull

Unless proof in the form an admission from George emerges ... I would have to have been a fly on the wall in the Anthony home when Casey was eight years old to respond to a poll.

Cindy stated when she testified that George often cared for Caylee while she was at work and ... Casey was doing whatever Casey does.

On one hand ... if Casey was so despicably betrayed by her father why in Heaven's name would she leave her child in his care?  On the other hand ... Casey's selfish lifestyle most likely took priority over Caylee's well-being.

Janet

Hi Janet   

It does happen ... my ex-DIL, along with her 3 sisters, were all sexually abused by their stepfather. Their mother knew & stayed married to him for years afterward.  The story is long, but... all the girls have all left their children with the mother & stepfather, the children have slept in the same bed.  My son didn't know of all this stuff until after he had been married a while. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.