April 24, 2024, 01:11:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358573 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: June 08, 2011, 12:34:48 AM »

Greta just played an interview with Cindy from 8-7-08 and she mentions letting the dogs out and checking the "chlorine level" in the pool. I had read many posts here stating that they used a non-chlorine product in their pool. Thoughts ?   

Just thinking out loud............................ I think people would genericly call the chemical that they use as "chlorine" in their pool as chlorine. (Even though it has another name)
I doubt Cindy did the chemicals in the pool -- George did. Think people calling ANY soda as a "Coke".

Hi Wreck!! I've seen this for days and I hesitated to say anything because I can't explain how it works, but here goes anyway....... 

I have a pool that is a "salt pool". I never add chlorine to the water in any form. All that I ever put in the pool is a little salt at the beginning of the year, and maybe a little more if it rains a whole lot for days. However, the filtering system in the pool somehow changes the salt so that there is chlorine in the water. I may be using the wrong words here, but a salt system in the pool results in chlorine in the water. I know that because the chlorine level is something that I monitor. You can't smell the chlorine like in other pools and there's no chlorine odor to bathing suits, etc. The Ph level is the same as the fluid in your eyes, etc. so there's never any "sting" to opening your eyes underwater, etc. but somehow there is chlorine and the water stays crystal clear. Go figure......   

One of the first alternative sanitizers introduced to the pool and spa industry was the chlorine generator. Chlorine generators are attractive to pool owners simply because they eliminate the need to store, buy, transport and handle chlorine. They are not an alternative to chlorine, but actually make their own chlorine from regular table salt. The pool water passes through a generator cell that creates the chlorine within the pool water.

How Does It Work? 

As pool water passes through the chlorine generator cell, pumped through by your filter pump, the salt in the water is turned into Hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid is the exact same component that is produced when any chlorine is added to pool water, whether you use sticks, tablets, granular or liquid. As the water returns to the pool, it will introduce the newly produced chlorine, preventing algae, bacteria and killing micro-organisms, creating a safe and sanitary swimming environment.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.poolcenter.com/chlorine_generator.htm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: June 08, 2011, 12:40:20 AM »

Dr Drew is covering the trial tonight and he has not drunken the dufense koolaid nor have his guests.  He is concentrating about the lieing.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: June 08, 2011, 12:46:23 AM »

Greta just played an interview with Cindy from 8-7-08 and she mentions letting the dogs out and checking the "chlorine level" in the pool. I had read many posts here stating that they used a non-chlorine product in their pool. Thoughts ?   

Just thinking out loud............................ I think people would generically call the chemical that they use as "chlorine" in their pool as chlorine. (Even though it has another name)
I doubt Cindy did the chemicals in the pool -- George did. Think people calling ANY soda as a "Coke".

Hi Wreck!! I've seen this for days and I hesitated to say anything because I can't explain how it works, but here goes anyway....... 

I have a pool that is a "salt pool". I never add chlorine to the water in any form. All that I ever put in the pool is a little salt at the beginning of the year, and maybe a little more if it rains a whole lot for days. However, the filtering system in the pool somehow changes the salt so that there is chlorine in the water. I may be using the wrong words here, but a salt system in the pool results in chlorine in the water. I know that because the chlorine level is something that I monitor. You can't smell the chlorine like in other pools and there's no chlorine odor to bathing suits, etc. The Ph level is the same as the fluid in your eyes, etc. so there's never any "sting" to opening your eyes underwater, etc. but somehow there is chlorine and the water stays crystal clear. Go figure......   

One of the first alternative sanitizers introduced to the pool and spa industry was the chlorine generator. Chlorine generators are attractive to pool owners simply because they eliminate the need to store, buy, transport and handle chlorine. They are not an alternative to chlorine, but actually make their own chlorine from regular table salt. The pool water passes through a generator cell that creates the chlorine within the pool water.

How Does It Work? 

As pool water passes through the chlorine generator cell, pumped through by your filter pump, the salt in the water is turned into Hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid is the exact same component that is produced when any chlorine is added to pool water, whether you use sticks, tablets, granular or liquid. As the water returns to the pool, it will introduce the newly produced chlorine, preventing algae, bacteria and killing micro-organisms, creating a safe and sanitary swimming environment.

Thanks for that info -- my pool is a strictly chlorine pool and I really don't know about the new "salt water" pools. The bottom line is, you are NOT going to get a high level of a CHLOROFORMED presence from a little swim suit that was In a regular swimming pool.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1303 on: June 08, 2011, 12:48:14 AM »

Thanks, Northern!!  Well, awright then........ there you go!   

Bud's? Hi girl!!  Yes, I think that's George in the background on the video.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: June 08, 2011, 01:10:19 AM »

Thanks, Northern!!  Well, awright then........ there you go!   

Bud's? Hi girl!!  Yes, I think that's George in the background on the video.

Hey CBB !       

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: June 08, 2011, 01:15:01 AM »

There was a protestor today

http://yfrog.com/gylwhekoj
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: June 08, 2011, 01:18:52 AM »

Thanks for the responses to the question about the dogs being in the house.  It sounds like they didn't cover that today.  Interesting, I can't imagine why they wouldn't have been in the home too.  If C&G allowed cadaever dogs in the yard why would they not go ahead and allow them in the house.  I honestly have no idea what type of search warrant or permission it would take to have dogs on the property.  I would think once a search warrant was served then the dogs would be allowed all over.  Why wouldn't they have taken them in the home.

Could she have died in the playhouse??  Did she die in the trunk and Casey just carried her to the yard to wrap her body?  hmmm interesting.

cadaver

I believe she killed her in the house.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: June 08, 2011, 01:20:20 AM »

For anyone watching In Session tomorrow be warned:

kenneybaden Linda Kenney Baden
Then tomorrow on In Session at noon EDT to discuss the #CaseyAnthony trial.

http://twitter.com/#!/kenneybaden
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: June 08, 2011, 01:21:01 AM »

Dr Drew is covering the trial tonight and he has not drunken the dufense koolaid nor have his guests.  He is concentrating about the lieing.

I haven't watched him since the first week when he was all over the sexual abuse theory saying "something has happened to that girl".  Yes she was born without a heart you idiot!  Sounds like he's taking the lead from the other talking heads and following suit! (thank goodness he's coming around)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: June 08, 2011, 01:22:29 AM »

Just thinking out loud............................ I think people would generically call the chemical that they use as "chlorine" in their pool as chlorine. (Even though it has another name)

How Does It Work?  

Thanks for that info -- my pool is a strictly chlorine pool and I really don't know about the new "salt water" pools. The bottom line is, you are NOT going to get a high level of a CHLOROFORMED presence from a little swim suit that was In a regular swimming pool.

Bottom line is they used Bacquil which is a CHLORINE FREE sanitizer. It was listed in the police reports as they took some of it with them and the filter to the pool. I can't wait until bozo tries to tell all about that drowning in their pool and how the chlorine from her bathing suit made the high concentration in the car. THERE WAS NO CHLORINE AT ALL in that pool.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: June 08, 2011, 01:25:34 AM »

There was a protestor today

http://yfrog.com/gylwhekoj

Is that this guy, or is it a woman? (I forget the guys name but he's that freak that was defending Casey in front of the house)

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1311 on: June 08, 2011, 01:28:49 AM »

Klaas,

can we have a poll on who thinks kc was actually molested by George?  I wouldn't ask, except that it's part of the defense theory.  I just want to see where people are right now.

O4Bull

Unless proof in the form an admission from George emerges ... I would have to have been a fly on the wall in the Anthony home when Casey was eight years old to respond to a poll.

Cindy stated when she testified that George often cared for Caylee while she was at work and ... Casey was doing whatever Casey does.

On one hand ... if Casey was so despicably betrayed by her father why in Heaven's name would she leave her child in his care?  On the other hand ... Casey's selfish lifestyle most likely took priority over Caylee's well-being.

Janet
Understood.  I am twisted when it comes to the George scenario.  I have heard the talking heads say she wouldn't have left Caylee with George if George had abused her.  I have a different thought on that though.  I think she would have left Caylee with George because I think she didn't really love Caylee so she wouldn't have protected her.  Besides, I can see her saying to Caylee "nobody protected me, so why should I protect you?"

I can't help but think there were some BIG secrets in that family, and incest would certainly be BIG. JMO
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: June 08, 2011, 01:32:59 AM »

Klaas,

can we have a poll on who thinks kc was actually molested by George?  I wouldn't ask, except that it's part of the defense theory.  I just want to see where people are right now.

O4Bull

Unless proof in the form an admission from George emerges ... I would have to have been a fly on the wall in the Anthony home when Casey was eight years old to respond to a poll.

Cindy stated when she testified that George often cared for Caylee while she was at work and ... Casey was doing whatever Casey does.

On one hand ... if Casey was so despicably betrayed by her father why in Heaven's name would she leave her child in his care?  On the other hand ... Casey's selfish lifestyle most likely took priority over Caylee's well-being.

Janet

George is a dirty bird. I think he's of the diddler type... Caylee is his. (please, no paternity test stuff - he's never been excluded)

He's also willing to let his daughter die, rather than have the truth known. Such a coward is he - he even skips days of the trial,
a trial so important, his daughter's life is LITERALLY on the line. Does this excuse Casey for murdering Caylee - and she did -
on purpose. No, she has no excuses.

I respect your views though, Janet.
if he were the father (and I don't think he is) and Casey was willing to tell the world he abused her in hopes to help her with her defense,  why in the world wouldn't they prove it?  Why wouldn't Baez or Casey for that matter get a court order for multiple tests?  Lastly, I'm by no means a science person but it just seems to me that if a child's father was also her grandfather it would some how show up in the dna.  I'm hoping I'm right but with this crazy story who knows.  I am an incest survivor and I absolutely do not think George did.  I do however think something did happen with Lee!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1313 on: June 08, 2011, 01:33:57 AM »

Just thinking out loud............................ I think people would genericly call the chemical that they use as "chlorine" in their pool as chlorine. (Even though it has another name)

How Does It Work? 

I agree with CBB about the salt water pools....that is what I have (before the hurricane covered it with 2000 lbs of sand), and it seperates ....well, I can't explain so I googled it for you, IMO still not anywhere near a level that would show up as chloroform

In saltwater swimming pool treatment systems, sanitation is not achieved through high salinity. Rather, salt (sodium chloride) is simply used to make chlorine.1 Salt dissolves in water. When it does, it separates into sodium and chlorine ions. the same chlorine used in regular chlorinated pools.

http://www.alanmuskat.com/articles/saltwater_pools.htm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: June 08, 2011, 01:34:04 AM »

Does anyone have the state witness list handy? I just remembered that I thought I saw Dr. Bass on that list. His expertise in anthropology and bones would be invaluable. I am not sure why I think he is on that list. If they curated those bones, he might answer a lot of questions which have been unanswered so far.

Once laboratory tests are complete, the bones are usually casted (molded) and curated (preserved) using commercially available skeletal preservatives.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 08, 2011, 01:35:06 AM »

Does anyone have the state witness list handy? I just remembered that I thought I saw Dr. Bass on that list. His expertise in anthropology and bones would be invaluable. I am not sure why I think he is on that list. If they curated those bones, he might answer a lot of questions which have been unanswered so far.

Once laboratory tests are complete, the bones are usually casted (molded) and curated (preserved) using commercially available skeletal preservatives.

Stickied up at the top

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8205.0
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: June 08, 2011, 01:47:23 AM »

Klaas,
thanks for the poll!  an angelic monkey
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: June 08, 2011, 01:49:06 AM »

Personally, I find Bozo exhausting.

I do too Curly.

He's ineptness, his confusing crosses, his big posterboards and calendars, his total disrespevt for court protocal (sometimes standing, sometimes remaining seated when he objects), his lack of knowledge of the forensics, th elist goes on and on. 

Watching him is exhausting..you said it so well. 
There's a scene on Crocodile Dundee when he turns on the tv (it had been years since he watched it).  A rerun of Lucy was on and he pretty much said Yeah that's what I saw.

that's how I felt today with Baez.  Every time I came in the kitchen where I have InSession on I'd hear the same thing - just a different witness!  I'm wondering if he says "Now" more than the state says objection!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: June 08, 2011, 01:51:48 AM »

Klaas,

O4Bull

Janet

George is a dirty bird. I think he's of the diddler type... Caylee is his. (please, no paternity test stuff - he's never been excluded)

He's also willing to let his daughter die, rather than have the truth known. Such a coward is he - he even skips days of the trial,
a trial so important, his daughter's life is LITERALLY on the line. Does this excuse Casey for murdering Caylee - and she did -
on purpose. No, she has no excuses.

I respect your views though, Janet.
I've missed your humor, Carpe.  If George was/is the father of Caylee, there's NO Way that won't come out at trial.  It's the one thing I think would save her sorry self from the DP and maybe even LWOP.  If it's true, we're gonna hear about it from the DT. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 AM »

Any smart monkey know if it would be legal for JBP to withhold the paternity of Caylee for any reason?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.