March 28, 2024, 01:15:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 357779 times)
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:13 AM »

I hope Bozo doesn't take another 3 hours spouting that diarrhea of the mouth he's got.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:21 AM »

WHY did they let Bozo slide again?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:40 AM »

Bozo

"Dr Vass yesterday you mistakenly identified a piece of evidendce"

"You are not familiar with identifying evidence"

State objects to beyond the scope SUSTAINED, Dr Vass excused

O boy, no cans

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:52 AM »

schwat???? what happened?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:55 AM »

Must have been another late night for CJBP, he's yawning already.

Recess until 10:20

cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:55 AM »

Darn. A recess AND no opening of the can?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2011, 10:05:32 AM »

JP is not in a good mood today.
Why does Casey always stick her chest out? who is she trying to impress??

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2011, 10:05:38 AM »

Is the judge tired, disgusted or depressed....tone in voice.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2011, 10:05:59 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1109656551

Mark NeJame
Chloroform will be the single most important forensic issue in the trial. Whether one believes Caylee's death was intentional or accidental the significance is that chloroform was used on Caylee. Such use constitutes child abuse. A death resulting from child abuse is first degree murder. Whether the death was premeditated or negligent, chloroform on a child is child abuse and will be a key focus of the prosecution.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2011, 10:06:01 AM »

Dang, evidently Bozo stepped in but he retracted & changed his line of question

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #250 on: June 07, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

Bozo is at the podium - deafening silence in the courtroom and Im having a WTF moment LOL

I didn't know what happened either, assumed Bozo was discussing something with Jar.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: June 07, 2011, 10:08:07 AM »

I don't think the can really needs to be opened. Most likely only a few jurors have ever smelled decomp before and I see no reason to subject these good people to one of the most horrendous odors on Earth.  We have already heard numerous people, who are very familiar with the smell, testify to what the odor was.  That should be adequate, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2011, 10:09:07 AM »

Is the judge tired, disgusted or depressed....tone in voice.

Prob thinking of how much longer this is going to take. 

We are going now 3 weeks just about plus 11 days jury selection and still NO END IN SIGHT.

He is spending tons of money for a single skenky hoe, who he knows is guilty.  That is my opinion and I am sticking to it.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: June 07, 2011, 10:09:13 AM »

Mark NeJame
Chloroform will be the single most important forensic issue in the trial. Whether one believes Caylee's death was intentional or accidental the significance is that chloroform was used on Caylee. Such use constitutes child abuse. A death resulting from child abuse is first degree murder. Whether the death was premeditated or negligent, chloroform on a child is child abuse and will be a key focus of the prosecution.

Sunny!  Thanks for spreading some cheer this morning!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 07, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Det Yuri Melich is in hallway. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Break til 10:20 so the state can pull some exhibits for the next witness. #CaseyAnthony -fell
3 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Baez Asks did Vass misidentify yesterday because he's not used to evidence since he works in a research lab not a forensics lab. Objection!
4 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 07, 2011, 10:11:45 AM »

I don't think the can really needs to be opened. Most likely only a few jurors have ever smelled decomp before and I see no reason to subject these good people to one of the most horrendous odors on Earth.  We have already heard numerous people, who are very familiar with the smell, testify to what the odor was.  That should be adequate, imo.

I agree..

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2011, 10:12:20 AM »

Baez called him Dr. Voss... he can't even get the man's name wight!

As Casey would say... Oh come onnnnn!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: June 07, 2011, 10:12:56 AM »

Mark NeJame

It is actually aggravated child abuse which is one of her charges.  Several times I posted  what Mark Nejame is stating here as well as providing the Florida State statute but here is the statute again

782.04 Murder.—
(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:
1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;
2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
b. Arson,
c. Sexual battery,
d. Robbery,
e. Burglary,
f. Kidnapping,
g. Escape,
h. Aggravated child abuse,
i. Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
j. Aircraft piracy,
k. Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
l. Carjacking,
m. Home-invasion robbery,
n. Aggravated stalking,
o. Murder of another human being,
p. Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,
q. Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or
3. Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium, or methadone by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,
is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0782/Sections/0782.04.html

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2011, 10:13:11 AM »

Did Bozo get that paper towel thrown out of evidence?

What was it that Bozo asked for permission to unpublish?

Did anyone catch this?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2011, 10:13:40 AM »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 9:00am Court is in session:

States first witness is Geraldo Bloise.

Linda is up...........

Did you receive a trash bag from Awilda McBride?  Yes, July 16th 11:06pm.  He took possession from McBride.  He removed the items from the plastic bag and photographed each item as it was removed.
Showing the jury the trash bag as received from McBride, pic published to jury.  White trash bag with blue handles, it was contained in two brown bags, one on top, one under.  The pic shows the white trash bag on the brown paper bag.  The brown paper bag has some liquid on it.  The exterior of the plastic bag was a little wet.  The handles were not tied and the mouth of the bag was open.  He took a picture of the whole bag and then took the items out and took a pic of that, it is published to the jury.  He pulled the items out of the bag.  The pic shows the items after they were pulled from the bag.  Published to the jury.  He did a visual and photos of the items then he put them in a dry room.  Some of the items were wet but smelled like normal trash, did NOT smell like the car.  The items were in the dry room for from July 16th to July 18th and then they were place into a box into an evidence locker.  So they were in the dry room for 2 days.  The were then dry.  Showing a picture taken of the items July 16, 2008 when he received them.  A close up photo, everything is empty, published to the jury. 
He is pointing out a napkin in the close up photo.  He is pointing out napkins in a plastic bag, he put them in the plastic bag on the night he received them July 16th, 2008.  Published to the jury.  They are napkins or paper towels.  He eventually placed all of the items out on a table and photographed them.  Napkins, alum foil, empty box of cigs, bottle of Arm and Hammer detergent, coat hanger published to jury.  Next picture shows items he inventoried from trash bag, published to the jury.  Dryer sheet, foil, papers, bottle of Cyrstal Lite, other items...Next photo is a table full of items from the white plastic trash bag, published to the jury.  This is the entire contents of the plastic bag.  Next picture is of a receipt from Fusion Ultra Lounge, it was in the white trash bag.  Baez objects to it being put into evidence....overruled, published to the jury.  Next photo is a document from Full Sail University, it was in the white trash bag.  It is received into evidence and published to jury.  Linda is showing him a box, he recognizes it as the box he put all the trash items in, it has his seals and initials.  She hands him another box, he recognizes it with his initials and seals, it contains the paper towels from the trash bag.  She asks to introduce them and Baez objects because of chain of custody, one can be admitted, the other has to wait till the person who gave it to him testifies about it.  Bloise did a written inventory of all the items he collected from the white trash bag.  He is referred to it, there are 37 items in the bag.  He placed each of them into separate items.  They are...empty Cherry Coke can, empty Coke Classic, empty Milw Lite beer can, empty Sprite can, empty Copenhagen tobacco can, one hair pin, 3 plastic tie wraps, empty Dr Pepper plastic bottle, empty Coke can, empty Mt Dew can, Empty Oscar Meyer plastic container,  Cyrstal Lite bottle with brown liquid in it,  empty Kiwi shoe cleaner, empty Arm and Hammer detergent, empty Crystal Lite bottle, empty pizza box, empty Coke Classic can, empty Velveeta, empty Velveeta carton, empty Velveeta carton, empty Parliment cig box, empty Marlboro pack, empty Velveeta box, Doc Full Sail, 4 dryer sheets, 3 foil pieces, piece of fabric that says made in Honduras,  I missed some of the items, he was talking fast, lol.  37 items in total all items were empty but the bottle that had brown liquid.  Everything else was totally empty.  The dryer sheets were in the vehicle not the trash bag.  Linda is done....

Baez is up.....................trying to find his props.....

He is pleasing the court.  The trash you originally collected was wet?  Correct. Some were wet and some were dry.  You put them in the dry room to dry?  Yes.  Then they were dry?  Yes.  He is showing him a photo...these two photos look completely different because of what was done in the dry room.  You were testifying about things being empty after coming out of the dry room.  You had no idea that this would latter become critical evidence?  Correct.  So it was not your intention to destroy evidence but that is kinda what happened? Linda objects, Sustained.  Sir, you had no idea the evidence would be altered?  No, I just wanted to preserve it by the protocols we had.  I did not try to destroy any evidence, I followed protocol.  My question to you is that you had no idea that you were altering evidence before the jury saw it?  Sustained.  Was it you that packaged the paper toweling?  Yes.  They were at one time moist?  Yes and then they were placed in the dry room?  Yes.  and then they were placed in a plastic bag?  He is talking in circles.  You separated these towels and place in a plastic bag?  Yes.  You did not know later on that it would need to be tested for DNA?  No, I saw no blood or body fluid, just wet and he saw no forensic values for DNA.  You know that you can test for things other than blood for DNA?  Yes.  You can test saliva and semen for DNA?  Yes.  And sir it was not your intention to destroy evidence?  Objection. Sustained.  JBP tells Baez to move on.

Linda is up.  Why do you need to dry these items?  To inspect them.  They let it dry because it preserves the condition, if the item is left wet it will become moldy.  The protocol says they must be dried. 

Baez is up.  As part of your protocol you dry evidence?  Correct.  Did you know air samples would be taken of the trash?  No.  You are aware.......objection...sustained. 

Witness is excused.

Next witness is Arpad Vass.

Jeff Ashton is up.

He is correcting a mistake he made yesterday about a can.  Jeff Ashton got cans mixed up.  Showing Dr Vass a can and asking him if he sees his initials on it and he is changing one can for another.  Objection overruled and can is submitted into evidence.  Jeff is done.

Baez is up....

Asked him about a can of evidence he examined.  Jeff asks for a side bar..........

Side bar is over.............

Dr Vass you mistakenly admitted the wrong piece of evidence in this case?  Apparently, yes.  One reason you are not...........sustained.  You are not accustomed to handling evidence?  No, we are not a forensic lab? Sustained.................Baez is done.

Dr Vass is excused.

Baez needs time to find things, court is in recess till 10:20.........

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.