April 24, 2024, 05:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358579 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2011, 10:14:12 AM »

Darn. A recess AND no opening of the can?
I don't think the can really needs to be opened. Most likely only a few jurors have ever smelled decomp before and I see no reason to subject these good people to one of the most horrendous odors on Earth.  We have already heard numerous people, who are very familiar with the smell, testify to what the odor was.  That should be adequate, imo.

I agree..

I think they ought to give the jury the option of taking a whiff if they want.  Some of the jurors are nurses, it's possible one of them could offer to smell and tell the rest whether it is decomp or not.  I have never smelled it, and would opt out of this offer myself Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: June 07, 2011, 10:14:20 AM »

I don't think the can really needs to be opened. Most likely only a few jurors have ever smelled decomp before and I see no reason to subject these good people to one of the most horrendous odors on Earth.  We have already heard numerous people, who are very familiar with the smell, testify to what the odor was.  That should be adequate, imo.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2011, 10:14:23 AM »

Good point. I guess it would be overkill to open it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2011, 10:14:38 AM »

Bozo is at the podium - deafening silence in the courtroom and Im having a WTF moment LOL

I didn't know what happened either, assumed Bozo was discussing something with Jar.

Next witness is ready to be called.  More evidence has to be collected and brought in for the next witness.  Jeff suggested that they take the break "early" so that the evidence could be brought into the court room.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2011, 10:14:49 AM »

InSession commentators are complete IDIOTS.  Just sayin. 

and of course these 2 idiots:  Take that: 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2011, 10:15:00 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1109656551

Mark NeJame
Chloroform will be the single most important forensic issue in the trial. Whether one believes Caylee's death was intentional or accidental the significance is that chloroform was used on Caylee. Such use constitutes child abuse. A death resulting from child abuse is first degree murder. Whether the death was premeditated or negligent, chloroform on a child is child abuse and will be a key focus of the prosecution.

It is actually aggravated child abuse which is one of her charges.  Several times I posted  what Mark Nejame is stating here as well as providing the Florida State statute but here is the statute again

782.04 Murder.—
(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:
1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;
2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
b. Arson,
c. Sexual battery,
d. Robbery,
e. Burglary,
f. Kidnapping,
g. Escape,
h. Aggravated child abuse,
i. Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
j. Aircraft piracy,
k. Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
l. Carjacking,
m. Home-invasion robbery,
n. Aggravated stalking,
o. Murder of another human being,
p. Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,
q. Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or
3. Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium, or methadone by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,
is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0782/Sections/0782.04.html

If the state is saying chloroform was used on Caylee, they need to show that.  For me, right now, it looks like an inuendo that chlorofrm was used, but have not shown anything to back that up.  I think the jurors think the chloroform in the trunk was from decomp.  So, I do not know what they have back there in their little bag of tricks, but they have to show how it was used. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2011, 10:15:10 AM »

Did Bozo get that paper towel thrown out of evidence?

What was it that Bozo asked for permission to unpublish?

Did anyone catch this?

I think he unpublished his blown up photos of the trash - the set he was using for display.  but I could be wrong.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2011, 10:15:27 AM »

I can almost hear Judge Perry saying today, "Mr Bay__ass, you are on my last nerve."  LOL

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2011, 10:16:13 AM »

Early recess because Bobo needs to find things?  Did his lose his Lawyering for Dummies book again?  doh!  Bet he hates when that happens so early in the morning
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2011, 10:17:20 AM »

Did Bozo get that paper towel thrown out of evidence?

What was it that Bozo asked for permission to unpublish?

Did anyone catch this?

He just unpublished his own picture.  You cannot get something thrown out of evidnece, as far as I know, once it is entered into evidence. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2011, 10:18:09 AM »

I think the jury should smell the car itself.
I can't imagine stinking up the courtroom.
People will be getting sick.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2011, 10:18:09 AM »

George, the homicide detective, testified to smelling decomp.
Cindy, the nurse (RN), testified to smelling decomp.
Simon from the towyard testified to smelling decomp.
CSI Bloise testified to smelling decomp.
Dr. Vass testified to smelling decomp and to the chemicals present in decomp were in the trunk of the car.

I think it's been established the decomp without opening any cans. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: June 07, 2011, 10:18:11 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1109656551

Mark NeJame
Chloroform will be the single most important forensic issue in the trial. Whether one believes Caylee's death was intentional or accidental the significance is that chloroform was used on Caylee. Such use constitutes child abuse. A death resulting from child abuse is first degree murder. Whether the death was premeditated or negligent, chloroform on a child is child abuse and will be a key focus of the prosecution.

It is actually aggravated child abuse which is one of her charges.  Several times I posted  what Mark Nejame is stating here as well as providing the Florida State statute but here is the statute again

782.04 Murder.—
(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:
1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;
2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
b. Arson,
c. Sexual battery,
d. Robbery,
e. Burglary,
f. Kidnapping,
g. Escape,
h. Aggravated child abuse,
i. Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
j. Aircraft piracy,
k. Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
l. Carjacking,
m. Home-invasion robbery,
n. Aggravated stalking,
o. Murder of another human being,
p. Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,
q. Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or
3. Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium, or methadone by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,
is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0782/Sections/0782.04.html

If the state is saying chloroform was used on Caylee, they need to show that.  For me, right now, it looks like an inuendo that chlorofrm was used, but have not shown anything to back that up.  I think the jurors think the chloroform in the trunk was from decomp.  So, I do not know what they have back there in their little bag of tricks, but they have to show how it was used. 

The pool isnt the source because the Anthony's do not use chlorine products but a substitute.  The trash does not contain it standing alone.  Casey's computer searches three months in advance on her secured user account (separate of George & Cindy's log in) indicates premeditation.  No, they do not have to show how it was used.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 07, 2011, 10:20:37 AM »

The pool isnt the source because the Anthony's do not use chlorine products but a substitute.  The trash does not contain it standing alone.  Casey's computer searches three months in advance on her secured user account (separate of George & Cindy's log in) indicates premeditation.  No, they do not have to show how it was used.

Yes, I know the pool was not teh source, nor the garbage, and I know about the searches, but they have not shown them yet, and that happened bofore Caylee went missing.  That should have gone first, I think, and I do think they have to show how it was used.  And, all the jury keeps hearing right now is chloroform, but nothing to base where it came from. 

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2011, 10:20:51 AM »

I think the jury should smell the car itself.
I can't imagine stinking up the courtroom.
People will be getting sick.
I agree.  Is the rule "all or none" have to smell?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: June 07, 2011, 10:22:14 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13  
And as it turns out most of the witnesses called to testify have fallen under Jose Baez' #CaseyAnthony -fell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Edit to fix broken link.  MB
I hope I did this right
I can't find any other link to post

Fallen under Jose?  What does that mean?
, Jacqueline Fell is the name = fell

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: June 07, 2011, 10:22:48 AM »

Yes, I know the pool was not teh source, nor the garbage, and I know about the searches, but they have not shown them yet, and that happened bofore Caylee went missing.  That should have gone first, I think, and I do think they have to show how it was used.  And, all the jury keeps hearing right now is chloroform, but nothing to base where it came from. 

The computer forensic experts have not testified yet but will

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #277 on: June 07, 2011, 10:22:50 AM »

Zoo, the pictures Bozo was showing had already been entered into evidence by the state. When he asked for them to be unpublished, he meant they could be taken off the screen.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: June 07, 2011, 10:23:17 AM »

Dr. Michael Rickenbach up next
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: June 07, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »

Next State witness is Michael Rickenbach  FBI forensic chemist

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.