April 26, 2024, 08:35:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358639 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2011, 08:26:57 AM »

Good Day Monks! 
F&F just said dog handler and FBI expert on chloroform will testify today
Anyone see Greta last night? She was making fun of Dr Vass and said the prosecution should have left him out and they were overkill on their case. Judge Pirro agreed
I wanted to punch Greta in the mouth and straighten it out for her.
flamom, when these pundits like Greta started talking about something they obviously do not comprehend, I quit watching.  Afraid one of these days the pillows I throw at the tv might actually break it, if you know what I mean.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2011, 08:27:05 AM »

Morning all.  Wonder what today brings.  Maybe KC did the world a favor last night and offed herself. 

Sorry guys, I am not usually like this.  I just cannot take the lies and innuendo much more.  Truly innocent people do not allow their lawyers to pull this crap.

I am feeling that our country is in a very sad state if our courts allow this to go on. 

They, KC, Bozo, Jar, and all of the other people on the DT, have no conscience.  Bozo, if he was successful yesterday, could have ruined Dr. Vass' career in 1 day, all that he worked for. 

ITA ZooMom, I had to mute BOZO a few times throughout the day yesterday for his badgering and crap of a cross-examination.  AGAIN.     I think we are in deep trouble if this is the state of a defendant from here on out. 

I probably won't stay too long today if he starts his crap.  I also probably will not watch his case in chief.  From the looks of his witness list, it looks willy nilly.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason for who he has there.  He has people on there like Kristina, the one who cried on the phone if something happened to Caylee I'd die, you understand that, die.  What could she possibly provide the Defense with?  KC was a good mother until she killed Caylee? 

BBM.  Casey "appeared" to her aquaintances to be a good mother.  She also appeared to have a nanny, have a job etc.  We all know different.  Appearances will not keep the jury from finding her guilty.  They can shout from the roof tops all day long how Casey was a good mother.  That doesn't wipe away the 31 days, the evidence in the car, the evidence at the dump site, nor does it take away the duct tape on Caylee.  The DT disgusts me....and I have a feeling its only going to get worse.
I am glad that I am not the only one to mute bozo. I was gone all day yesterday! unavoidable!
hOWEVER i LISTENED TO THE LAST TAPE OF THE DAY. tHAT WAS THE INCIDENT AT THE END  ABOUT THE SUPOENA.
There is no rhyme or reason for anything bozo does. I think someone mentioned that it was Mason that served vass yesterday. He has been an atty for many years. I dont understand his behaviour! I dont see professionalism. I see total ghetto. I am wondering why is baez doing all the talking. I thought mason  and simms were there to take a part in the questioning the witnesses.   The prosecution works hand in hand! with each doing their part. This is the strangest court room behaviour and  totaly off the hook .

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2011, 08:27:33 AM »

Casey Anthony News13

Cindy Anthony has arrived early for court today w/ her church friend.

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Good morning, monkeys.
Ready.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 08:28:00 AM »

I wonder, if when it is the Duffense's turn, will Jeff belittle all of Bozo's witnesses?  Will LInda try to ruin somebody's career?  I hope not.

They don't need to resort to that.
That's interesting.  I hadn't really thought about how the State would cross examine the defense's witnesses, I've been so irritated at the Baez butchering of innocent people.  Jeff can be pretty passionate and hard nosed...I'm with you, I hope they don't go overboard...But I think this isn't their first rodeo, I'm pretty sure they'll be professional.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2011, 08:29:16 AM »

Good Morning

theboyzmom, KCJackie, loca, Ree, ZooMomology, alagary, joesamas mama, pharlap, Riley, Sea Searcher, Frijole, BooMonkey, twocents, Kimmy53, Sister, DonFL, Tolerance, Jesse, monkalicious, Babybear, Rizzy and 20 Guests

Justice for Caylee Marie  ::justice2NJ::

pb
Goodmorning pink' ready to rock n roll!

Loca, I'm ready!!

Caylee NEEDS us!!   

pb
That's right!  This is all for Caylee!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2011, 08:31:17 AM »

Good Morning

theboyzmom, KCJackie, loca, Ree, ZooMomology, alagary, joesamas mama, pharlap, Riley, Sea Searcher, Frijole, BooMonkey, twocents, Kimmy53, Sister, DonFL, Tolerance, Jesse, monkalicious, Babybear, Rizzy and 20 Guests

Justice for Caylee Marie  ::justice2NJ::

pb
Goodmorning pink' ready to rock n roll!

Loca, I'm ready!!

Caylee NEEDS us!!   

pb
Yes pinkbanana she sure does!  I am ready to see what bozo does today.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2011, 08:31:23 AM »

There is no rhyme or reason for anything bozo does. I think someone mentioned that it was Mason that served vass yesterday. He has been an atty for many years. I dont understand his behaviour! I dont see professionalism. I see total ghetto. I am wondering why is baez doing all the talking. I thought mason  and simms were there to take a part in the questioning the witnesses.   The prosecution works hand in hand! with each doing their part. This is the strangest court room behaviour and  totaly off the hook .

Personally, I am glad neither of them are speaking.  Simms, grr, with her soft sexy voice, and Jar, just hearing him is like fingers on a chalkboad.  I cannot stand him and his southern gentleman front that he tries to put on, but he is not.  At least just hearing bozo's voice does not send me into a hyptertensive crisis. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2011, 08:31:24 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28153797/detail.html
Jurors To Hear More Forensics In Casey Anthony Murder Trial
Posted: 6:18 am EDT June 7, 2011Updated: 8:13 am EDT June 7, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- On day 23 of Casey Anthony's murder trial, jurors are expected to hear more about forensic evidence, one day after groundbreaking evidence was introduced into the trial.
For the first time, testimony about controversial air tests was introduced on Monday, and the state hoped an expert on human decomposition could convince the jury Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's car trunk before her remains were discovered.
 ::snipping2::

Vass explained that the stain on the carpet contained acids generated by early stage human decomposition. He is a research scientist who's studied decomposing bodies for two decades.

He told jurors he was shocked to find 10,000 times the amount potentially deadly chloroform than would normally be expected in human decomposition alone.

“We were shocked. We've never seen chloroform in those levels before, at least I haven't,” he said.

On cross examination the defense found it difficult to grasp the scientific concepts enough to shoot holes in his testimony.

“Baez really didn't understand, nor have a grasp of the science behind those two statements wasn't able to lay a glove on him accordingly,” said WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Sheaffer said cross-examination of Vass failed to discredit the doctor’s expert credentials.

“Baez could not shake it, and at the end of the day, I think the jury found him credible and that there was a dead body in the trunk of that car,” he said.

VIDEO REPORT: More Forensics Expected http://www.wftv.com/video/28154289/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2011, 08:31:58 AM »

Casey Anthony News13

Good morning, monkeys.
Ready.   
I'm ready, too. Cup of coffee, bills paid, lawn watered.  How quickly do you think Baez will be overruled today?  I'm going to go with the first 10 minutes, with a sidebar after 15.  Who's with me?

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2011, 08:33:23 AM »

Vass = professor von drake
Casey = clarabelle the cow

this is what my 2 year called them while I have In Session on from yesterday LOL  She's a Mickey Mouse fan! (he really does sound like professor von drake)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2011, 08:34:01 AM »

since bozos opening arguement ended with george holding a dead Caylee and no other information as what he did with her after that moment i have a feeling when the dog handlers come in he will tie it in and try to say george put her in the playhouse, i think what george needs to understand is how much Casey hates him to do this to him. the fact that she told jesse and tony about the abuse bozo will say see she was talking about it long before this happened with Caylee, there was on atty on Dr. Drew who said she had been abused up until she got married 10 years ago and she said no way did Casey plan to kill Caylee, she knows nothing about the case to say that, i hate these people who know nothing and want to now insert themselves for their 5 minutes of what they think is fame
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:12 AM »

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/195768/19/Casey-Anthony-Trial-Will-jury-get-to-sniff-smell-of-death
Casey Anthony Trial: Will jury get to sniff 'smell of death'?
12:36 AM, Jun 7, 2011 

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:18 AM »

I wonder, if when it is the Duffense's turn, will Jeff belittle all of Bozo's witnesses?  Will LInda try to ruin somebody's career?  I hope not.

That's interesting.  I hadn't really thought about how the State would cross examine the defense's witnesses, I've been so irritated at the Baez butchering of innocent people.  Jeff can be pretty passionate and hard nosed...I'm with you, I hope they don't go overboard...But I think this isn't their first rodeo, I'm pretty sure they'll be professional.

I have no problem if he was being hard on teh evidence, but he is trying to make these experts into idiots.  Like the hair lady, he made sure he asked her if she failed a proficiency test, and she said yes.

But, I am sure her employer would not have her employed there any longer if they felt she no longer met the qualifications.  He does not need to worry about her career performance. 

If he does not agree with the results of their findings, that is one thing, but stop badgering the witnesses with just smearing. 

I have no problem with Jeff being passionate about evidence or facts, but I would not want him to stoop to Bozo's level of smearing everybody. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:20 AM »

Personally, I am glad neither of them are speaking.  Simms, grr, with her soft sexy voice, and Jar, just hearing him is like fingers on a chalkboad.  I cannot stand him and his southern gentleman front that he tries to put on, but he is not.  At least just hearing bozo's voice does not send me into a hyptertensive crisis. 
The Jar is not a gentleman, southern or otherwise.  I grew up in the south, and no man would ever treat a woman the way he does.  I find him rude and arrogant to everyone, and that Jubilation T. Cornpone act just makes my flesh crawl. Plus I think he's a crappy lawyer. (Can you tell I don't like him?)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2011, 08:38:01 AM »

Casey Anthony News13

Good morning, monkeys.
Ready.   
I'm ready, too. Cup of coffee, bills paid, lawn watered.  How quickly do you think Baez will be overruled today?  I'm going to go with the first 10 minutes, with a sidebar after 15.  Who's with me?

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2011, 08:38:37 AM »

Casey Anthony News13

Good morning, monkeys.
Ready.   
I don't know Monk, maybe a side bar to start the day

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2011, 08:39:21 AM »

I have no problem if he was being hard on teh evidence, but he is trying to make these experts into idiots.  Like the hair lady, he made sure he asked her if she failed a proficiency test, and she said yes.

But, I am sure her employer would not have her employed there any longer if they felt she no longer met the qualifications.  He does not need to worry about her career performance. 

If he does not agree with the results of their findings, that is one thing, but stop badgering the witnesses with just smearing. 

I have no problem with Jeff being passionate about evidence or facts, but I would not want him to stoop to Bozo's level of smearing everybody. 
Zoo, I agree, the badgering of witnesses is offputting at best.  I think Baez does this because he doesn't understand the science.  His level of expertise is dirt finding, (hence the "investigative" hours.)  I think after he loses his law license, (hopefully,) his next career should be with one of those nasty tabloids. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2011, 08:39:37 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!   

Cadaver dog handler this morning!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2011, 08:40:06 AM »

The Jar is not a gentleman, southern or otherwise.  I grew up in the south, and no man would ever treat a woman the way he does.  I find him rude and arrogant to everyone, and that Jubilation T. Cornpone act just makes my flesh crawl. Plus I think he's a crappy lawyer. (Can you tell I don't like him?)

You know what is funny?  Every time I hear a TH say what a good lawyer Mason is, my mind immediately goes to the conviction of his last client Nelson Serano (spelling) and his death sentence. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2011, 08:42:39 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!   

Cadaver dog handler this morning!
I hope the jury sees how nasty Baez is today.  I wonder if the jury will feel sorry for Casey because of her inept attorney?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.