April 23, 2024, 01:30:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358530 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 07, 2011, 11:58:47 AM »

anthonycase WOFL
#caseyanthony's defense team has two huge binders filled with information on deputy k9's and bones, both used in this case to sniff decomp

http://twitter.com/#!/anthonycase

Oh no.  More 'crap slinging' from the duhfense coming up.   

yea i have a feeling that bozo's cross of this witness is going to be one of the most aggravating yet
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 07, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »

Kathi Belich and Bill Scheaffer discuss live: http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: June 07, 2011, 11:59:24 AM »

anthonycase WOFL
#caseyanthony's defense team has two huge binders filled with information on deputy k9's and bones, both used in this case to sniff decomp

We have all witnessed already who the attack dogs are versus canine heros that help with criminal investigation as will as search & rescue.
Good one!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: June 07, 2011, 11:59:44 AM »

Awwwww Bobo and KC are having their daily spat.  Bobo just motioned for Pudgly to come over to her and walked away
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: June 07, 2011, 12:00:04 PM »

anthonycase WOFL

yea i have a feeling that bozo's cross of this witness is going to be one of the most aggravating yet

YEP.  It's acoming.   

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 07, 2011, 12:00:54 PM »

This witness for the prosecution will confuse the jury, imo.

I agree. He was very hesitant and it was confusing as heck.

From what I can tell, he wasn't helpful and I hate any juror was taking notes.

he was confusing but IMO the most important evidence he gave was the sight amount of chloroform detected.....as it dissipates quickly to detest ANY at all indicated there had to be a huge amount to begin with.
But didn't he say it wasn't appropriate to test the way he did? 

I didn't get that...but I did walk away several times while he was testifying....
I could be wrong and maybe misunderstood.  I'm very confused by his testimony.

I don't think he hurt the State's chloroform evidence, but I don't think he helped..he was very confusing

Baez harped about Dr. Vass NOT being a "chemist." Dr. Rickenbach is, and in a nutshell testified that there was chloroform present. Also, that the chloroform concentrations in the trunk must have been at considerably high concentrations prior to him receiving the samples/evidence for testing...IMO, Rickenbach supports Vass's testimony.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: June 07, 2011, 12:01:33 PM »

Awwww he knew the dog's birthday! That just melted my heart!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: June 07, 2011, 12:01:35 PM »

Special lunch for the jury today (Italian or steak dinners.)

Judge Perry tries to take such good care of the jury!

Recess until 1:30

I think today may be the special burger day
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 07, 2011, 12:01:43 PM »

Awwwww Bobo and KC are having their daily spat.  Bobo just motioned for Pudgly to come over to her and walked away

Yes. It is lunchtime.  Time for BOZO to get outside and take pics with his 'fans'.  He doesn't want to sit in there and argue with the murderess.   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #449 on: June 07, 2011, 12:01:50 PM »

Why is she still sitting there?  OMG, I feel like calling the friggin Orlando county court house and screaming at them.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 07, 2011, 12:01:51 PM »

anthonycase WOFL

So they cannot scream that they need time to go get their file on the "dog witness"????  whateva
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 07, 2011, 12:01:59 PM »

I really like this judge.  I like how he seems to be very thorough in making sure everything is being done right in his court - no matter who's doing it.  I also love the way he "flirts" with the jury.  He seems very charming, patient, and interesting.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #452 on: June 07, 2011, 12:02:47 PM »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 10:20am Court is in session:

Next witness is Dr. Micheal Rickenbach.

He works for the FBI as a Forensic Tech.  He has been with the FBI for 20 years, 2 BA in Science, a Master's in Science and a Ph.D in Science.  He has testified many times. 

Judge Perry has excepted him as an expert in Forensic Science.

He examined a few items belonging to Caylee Marie Anthony.  He examined items during a break and recognized them.  Moving the first item into evidence, something in a black trash bag.  Moving next item into evidence it is the trunk spare tire liner.  Showing the Dr a box of evidence, he recognizes it and it is moved into evidence.  Next item is a box, he recognizes it.  Next item is a can in a plastic bag, he recognizes it.  All received into evidence.  Were you asked if you inspected these items for Chloroform?  Yes.  How?  He did a visual exam first then he took samples and placed them into a vial and did head space Chromatography.  First item is Q,  it is a piece of spare tire cover.  He opened the can observed the material inside and took a cutting and put it in a sealed glass vial then did head space Chromatography.  When you opened the can, how did you describe that smell in your report?  Baez asks for a side bar..........

Side bar over.........

What was the results of Q?  Residue of chloroform were on that specimen.  What is Q? It was a piece of spare tire cover, it was subjected to the same analysis, what was the result?  It had residue of chloroform.  Showing him Q, it was subjected to the same analysis, had the same result, residue of chloroform.  Q23 is a the spare tire cover, he shows the jury the part he tested.  Q23 had residues of chloroform.  Q24 is a piece of left side of trunk liner, it had residue consistent with chloroform.  The difference between consistent only one technique was positive, not both.  Q25 is right side of trunk liner, it was consistent with chloroform.  The results on the left and right side of the trunk liner were consistent with chloroform.  Jeff is done

Baez is up..........

Tell the jury about the GCMS is an instrument for the separation and analysis of chemicals.  It is very, very sensitive.  It can detect things down to very, very small amounts of chemicals.  Then you did a second test?  Yes, it is a little different, it uses a different filter.  Residue is usually found in a liquid state, these items had no liquid but the instrument found the residue in very, very small amounts.  You can find chloroform in household items?  Correct.  It can be in detergents and drinking water.  It can also be found in chlorine in a swimming pool?  I don't know.  If someone threw  a bathing suit...sustained.  Do you know anything else chloroform can be found in?  I just know cleaning products.  That would be found in small amounts, similar to these items, yes.  Baez just got out his big scribble pad.  Can you explain what a GCMS is?  It is a signal coming from the instrument, it detects it, with a graph.  The witness is going to the big scribble pad.  The FBI Dr is drawing a GCMS graph.  Looks to me like an EKG, don't know how else to describe it, a graph with points up and down.  There is a thing called a quantitative analysis and a qualitative analysis, what is the difference.  The FBI Dr says, qualitative tells you its there and quantitative tells you how much.  If you are going to report out an amount you need a standard.  He did two standards.  How did you determine they were at very, very low amounts?  By running two samples.  He found out using a known amount of chloroform, it was positive for chloroform.  It was not the most chloroform he had seen in 20 years.  It was not shockingly high.  Baez is breaking it down to item tested.  Q22 is a piece of a spare tire cover, it had residue of chloroform, very low levels.  Q23 was the spare tire cover, the entire cover, he ran a test on an area of it, it had low levels of chloroform.  Q24 was the left side of trunk liner, this was consistent with chloroform, consistent means one test detected it and the second method didn't pick it up.  Consistent is a tricky phrase right?  Yes.  Q25 was the right trunk liner, it was consistent with chloroform, one test was very low levels, 2nd test didn't pick it up.  Next item is Q44 a piece of the spare tire cover, it had residue of chloroform at low levels compared to positive control.  Q45 was a piece of the spare tire, it had residue of chloroform at low levels.  Did you test the steering wheel cover?  Side bar...........

Side bar is over................

Baez is still up, objection, sustained.  Dr, these levels, residue levels are equal to what you might find in a common cleaning product?  Yes.

Jeff Ashton is up.........

Did you find anything else that found cleaning products?  I didn't do analysis for cleaning products.  You talked about low levels, that is relative to high?  Yes.  Have you ever tested a dry item for chloroform?  No, they are usually liquid.  What might be a high or low quantity of a carpet sample?  I don't know, I have never done a test on one.  With regard to the spare tire cover, how did it come to you?  How was it packed?  Inside a cardboard box.  What effect would that cardboard box have on a substance like this?  It would leak out.  Were you surprised you got any level of chloroform off of these items?  Yes, it is a violative substance and I was very surprised to get any amount of chloroform but I was still able to get chloroform off that unsealed object.  High and low is intensity of the peak.  Sort of an idea of how much is there.  The control standard is one you mixed, a known amount of chloroform, a known amount of chloroform it was one hundred parts per million.  That is the standard he used to determine detect the qualitative positive control.  Later on he was asked to give quantity, it is a very rough estimate of the level he detected.  Q22 is a piece of spare tire cover in an air tight can, was that a better way to submit it in a can is the appropriate way to do it.  On Q22 he could find better how much chloroform was on it.  He later gave a percentage of it to the standard...it was 5 percent of the positive control.  A very rough estimate.  Q23 was about .1 percent, Q23 was the actual unsealed trunk liner.  The sealed item contained much higher levels of chloroform.  Q24 was in a sealed container and the rough percentage on that was 1 percent compared to positive control.  Q25 was roughly 2 percent.  Whatever the amount of chloroform is on the sample, would it have evaporated prior to it being put in the can?  It is possible.  If the trunk were left open for hours and the sample was taken 2 weeks before the sample was taken, would you expect it to evaporate?  Yes, I would expect less to remain than in a closed container. Other than testing for chloroform in liquid, have you ever tested chloroform in an air sample?  No, I have no first hand knowledge of air samples.  So your examples of high, low or shocking, you have no knowledge of that from your testing?  Correct, it was based on my testing, not air samples.  Objections all over ruled.  Jeff is done.

Baez is up and dropped his big scribble pad, smiled as he picked it up.  Dr. you testified that doing a quantitative amount is not the correct way to do it?  Yes.  You would not do that?  No, I would not give an amount because it is not appropriate in a court of law.  You have no experience in collecting chloroform in a solid carpet samples?  No.  So trying to guess how much would be wrong?  Yes, that is why I did it in a qualitative way.  To give a quantitative amount would be speculation?  Yes. 

Jeff is back up.

If no way to determine the amount of chloroform, how do you know it is in cleaning products?  It is just the amounts that are detectable.  So when you answered Baez you simply meant you have detected chloroform in cleaning products?  Yes.  Witness is excused, subject to recall.

Next state witness is Jason R. Forgey.

Linda is up..........

He works for the OC Sherrif's office, he is a canine handler.  He currently handles a German Shepard.  He has handled canines since 2001.  He cross trained with the Canine Unit, prior to going into the Canine Unit.  He transferred there in 2001.  He received a dog in 2001, he went into training and had a blood hound originally.  He trained with a dog and he went to scent training.  That training was 5 weeks long, 3 weeks in a classroom and 2 weeks in a field.  His first dog was Canine Garret.  He did follow up training of 2 training tracks a month.  He was tested with his dog quarterly.  He worked with Canine Garret for 10 to 11 months till he had to be put down.  Then he received Ike another blood hound, trained the same.  You teach the dog how to scent train.  He worked with Canine Ike years later in 2005, he gave him to another trainer.  He worked with other dogs at the same time.  He received Bones a cadaver dog.  A cadaver dog is a single purpose dog.  He is taught to find human decomp.  He was part of the 911 disaster.  He used Bones there.  He is explaining how you teach a cadaver dog.  You imprint him on the odor and then train him to do a final alert.  Like telling him to sit, then you reward him.  You put odor in one can and put out multiple cans and you reinforce when he gets the right one with a treat or a toy and praise.  I final trained alert is a sit or a down at finding decomp.  The dog is taught to work to source and then alert.  You will see his behavior change, body and breathing changes, he is finding the odor, working to source then give final trained alert.  You can see that there is a behavioral change then the dog will give a final, trained alert.  He trained Bones to do this.  Bones final, trained alert was a sit.  What sort of aid did you use to imprint bones on decomp?  He used rags with human decomp, rags soaked in a chest cavity of a dead person.  Then move to different training aides...he went next to human bones, placentas, chest cavity rags, pseudo scent of drowned victims.  A man made odor made to smell like a drowned victim.  The tablet puts out an odor to be like a drowned victim.  Other training aides were blood, tissue, grave dirt.  Bones was taken out of the canine unit because they wanted a full service dog not a one purpose dog.  Bones was tried to make a full service dog but he didn't work out, then they made the decision to retire Bones and he went home with a Capt of the agency.  He went to work at another agency to be used as a cadaver dog in Osceola County.  Forgey was the only cadaver dog user in the area.  Then Forgey got a full service dog, he got Gerris, a German Shepard.  Gerris came from Germany, he was 21 months old when Forgey got him his birthday was October 20th, he will be nine this October.  Gerris was sent through a full service training.  A 400 hour school of basic dog training, scent, man tracking, criminal apprehension.  Gerris was then certified by FDLE.  He was evaluated in all his training and passed his certification.  Forgey was tested with him.  After he was certified Gerris receive additional training in cadaver training, 100 hours.

My grand kids are here.  Stopping for now.  Time for kissing and hugging and feeding breakfast, it is only 9am here.   

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: June 07, 2011, 12:05:30 PM »

Thanks Magic!  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 07, 2011, 12:05:53 PM »

Magic, Thank you AGAIN for all you do for us.  I know this Monkey certainly appreciates it.  I will be looking forward to your 'run down' starting tomorrow as I start my new job.     Enjoy your grandbabies!   an angelic monkey

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: June 07, 2011, 12:06:25 PM »

I think today may be the special burger day

I would not be inclined to eat burgers after all the testimony about eating pounds of raw hamburger with a bag over your head. All I can think is...adipocere
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: June 07, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »

aawwwwww thanks brandi...it's nice to see JP smile...I have listened as opposed to watched most of the morning....but I could sure hear JP's voice and he often sounded so exasperated!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 07, 2011, 12:08:37 PM »

but I will refrain from posting any more of Mr. Nejame's comments
Noooooo, please don't do that.   I want to hear what Mr. Nejame has to say.  PLease?????

Me too Sunny--please continue!!! ~   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: June 07, 2011, 12:09:18 PM »

anthonycase WOFL

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #459 on: June 07, 2011, 12:10:55 PM »

I know this is so petty and I should not care about this, because once she is convicted, this will never happen again, but you have no idea how much her sitting around and waiting and the baliffs not gettign her quicker bothers me.  I am ready to spit nails right now. 

Does anybody know if maybe her lawyers put in a motion asking to allow her to eat lunch in the court room or something? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.