April 23, 2024, 03:20:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358533 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: June 07, 2011, 01:12:09 PM »

Ok. Jinkasaurus clarified: The differences in chloroform testing

Air testing~ Dr. Vass

Presence in carpet sample~ Dr. Richenbacher

thanks Curly....now wipe your ears out after listening to Jinka!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: June 07, 2011, 01:12:40 PM »

For MuffyBee >  

I can't wait until the K-9 handler gets back on the stand. The interesting stuff should be coming! About the Anthony's back yard.

Back attcha Carpe  

ITA.  I want to hear and see what's going to be presented about the Anthony's back yard too!  My Mom is watching the trial on TV and says she's trying to stay neutral, but has said she thinks Caylee died by accidental drowning.  She hadn't been following the trial previously and doesn't read at Scared Monkeys so she isn't up to speed on some stuff.  I think what's coming up will change her mind.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 07, 2011, 01:12:51 PM »

Seduce and abandon
Don’t demonise
A selfish ‘child’
The double life

http://www.narcissism.com.au/Beyond_Narcissism.html

Beyond Narcissism
sounds like her to me

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: June 07, 2011, 01:12:57 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys,
I am worried because i am ready some of your comments and it seems that the killer may not get the Dead penalty or the live in prison without parole? i am missing something...i can't believe that BozzzZo is winning..because if the monster only gets 30 years in jail for me it will not be justice for Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: June 07, 2011, 01:13:00 PM »

For MuffyBee >  

I can't wait until the K-9 handler gets back on the stand. The interesting stuff should be coming! About the Anthony's back yard.
Edit to fix quote

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:15:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: June 07, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »

I went back and watched the OS of the Prosecution again.  Most of the time, KC shook her head no, especially in regards to what was being said about her whereabouts and her mother.  IMO, her head shaking has severely diminished as we have progressed throughout the trial and I wonder if she now knows that she will be found guilty.  She may not get the DP but she will get LWOP.  Also, I can't see Judge Perry giving the death penalty even if the jury convicts her of it.  I just can't see him doing that.  Maybe because I think he's too nice but of course, it's all JMO and MOO.    

Just my 2 cents and in the end, there will be Justice for Caylee!   an angelic monkey

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: June 07, 2011, 01:14:39 PM »

For MuffyBee >  

Back attcha Carpe  

ITA.  I want to hear and see what's going to be presented about the Anthony's back yard too!  My Mom is watching the trial on TV and says she's trying to stay neutral, but has said she thinks Caylee died by accidental drowning.  She hadn't been following the trial previously and doesn't read at Scared Monkeys so she isn't up to speed on some stuff.  I think what's coming up will change her mind.
Actually most of the jurors are thinking like your mom....that caylee died by accident
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: June 07, 2011, 01:18:56 PM »

during breaks I thinks she is taken to the holding cell in the back and that is also where she eats  a lunch brought over by the jail....I remember JP saying one time,  her meal had arrived from the jail.

Now wasn't that sweet of HHBP....he didn't want her Bologna & Cheese sandwich to get cold.  He is sooo thoughtful.  

I am thinking that she has to wait because don't they take her out of the same door that HHBP goes out of?  Am thinking there is a back hall that leads to a few different doors/areas/holding cell/offices...not the Main Entrance Hall that witnesses & spectators go through. Anyone else seeing that?
   <<<<<<<Thank you so much for these...A very good stress reliever!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: June 07, 2011, 01:19:08 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-jurors-hear-about-chloroform-cadaver-1523421.html
Casey Anthony trial: Jurors hear about chloroform, cadaver dog training
By Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco
Orlando Sentinel
Updated: 12:36 p.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Posted: 7:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Video at link
Jurors heard about a variety of evidence from several state witnesses in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony today, ranging from chloroform residue detected on items in her car to garbage found in the trunk.

Dr. Michael Rickenbach, a forensic chemist examiner with the FBI, told jurors he tested items from Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire for chloroform, including fabric from a spare tire cover.

Rickenbach said residue of chloroform was identified on the item. Several jurors appeared to document this in their notes as Rickenbach testified.

He also said a chemical consistent with chloroform was found on fabric from the left and right sides of the trunk liner.

Chloroform can be deadly if inhaled, and investigators said someone at the Anthony's home searched the Internet for the term on the family computer.

Rickenbach, the state's third witness to testify today, told jurors chloroform is a volatile substance that doesn't stay around long. He told prosecutor Jeff Ashton he would have expected the chloroform to volatilize by the point of testing.

"I was surprised to even get any results for chloroform," he said.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 07, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »

So the people who think it was an accidental drowning...what do they think of the duct tape wrapped around the childs head? How can that be explained?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: June 07, 2011, 01:22:04 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20069709-504083.html
June 7, 2011 1:05 PM
Casey Anthony Trial Update: Evidence altered by CSI technician, says defense
Posted by Camille Mann

CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - The defense in the Casey Anthony murder trial suggested Tuesday that crime scene evidence - garbage found in the trunk of Anthony's car - had been altered by a crime scene technician.
Gerardo Bloise, an Orange County Sheriff's Office CSI technician, testified about trash found in the trunk of Anthony's car, listing 37 items found in a bag, including napkins, receipts, soda cans and an empty pack of cigarettes, reports CBS affiliate WKMG.

Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez asked Bloise why he dried out the garbage, which the defense contends created a foul odor in the car. Prosecutors say the smell was caused by human decomposition.

"You had no idea it would alter significant items in this case?" Baez said during cross-examination.

Bloise said he was following protocol, since drying out evidence preserves it and makes it easier to examine.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 07, 2011, 01:25:35 PM »

any body notice that when Casey takes a drink of her water bottle she smells it first, i thought i was wrong but i just saw her do it again, weird does she think its spiked with something lol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: June 07, 2011, 01:27:39 PM »

I went back and watched the OS of the Prosecution again.  Most of the time, KC shook her head no, especially in regards to what was being said about her whereabouts and her mother.  IMO, her head shaking has severely diminished as we have progressed throughout the trial and I wonder if she now knows that she will be found guilty.  She may not get the DP but she will get LWOP.  Also, I can't see Judge Perry giving the death penalty even if the jury convicts her of it.  I just can't see him doing that.  Maybe because I think he's too nice but of course, it's all JMO and MOO.    

Just my 2 cents and in the end, there will be Justice for Caylee!   an angelic monkey

Here is a little video about Judge Perry. 
Who Casey Anthony's New Judge Has Sentenced To Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlYSUlmxldc&feature=related

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: June 07, 2011, 01:28:02 PM »

Sorry for the OT

Shell, I moved your posts to the Break Room, and I'll try to answer them in there. 
Link: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1381631#msg1381631

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: June 07, 2011, 01:28:28 PM »

For MuffyBee >  

Back attcha Carpe  

Actually most of the jurors are thinking like your mom....that caylee died by accident

Cecileta, What makes you say that?   I am assuming that is simply your opinion unless you have insider info

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: June 07, 2011, 01:29:51 PM »

For MuffyBee >  

Back attcha Carpe  

ITA.  I want to hear and see what's going to be presented about the Anthony's back yard too!  My Mom is watching the trial on TV and says she's trying to stay neutral, but has said she thinks Caylee died by accidental drowning.  She hadn't involved hard work!

Tell her the Cadaver dogs did not alert on the pool!

They did alert on areas of the backyard where Caylee was laid down , while KC figured out what to do with her....
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 07, 2011, 01:31:07 PM »

So the people who think it was an accidental drowning...what do they think of the duct tape wrapped around the childs head? How can that be explained?

The people that think Caylee died as a result of an accidental drowning are not yet aware of the duct tape wrapped around this poor baby's skull...yet. They just may change their minds when the state presents evidence from the remains site. JMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: June 07, 2011, 01:31:46 PM »

any body notice that when Casey takes a drink of her water bottle she smells it first, i thought i was wrong but i just saw her do it again, weird does she think its spiked with something lol

I haven't notice...but now that you mention it, I'll watch

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: June 07, 2011, 01:32:05 PM »

Please post OT in Break Room. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.0

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: June 07, 2011, 01:32:12 PM »

Where did ICA and Baez go?  They were there a few minutes ago?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.