April 19, 2024, 03:43:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358436 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #500 on: June 07, 2011, 01:33:24 PM »

I went back and watched the OS of the Prosecution again.  Most of the time, KC shook her head no, especially in regards to what was being said about her whereabouts and her mother.  IMO, her head shaking has severely diminished as we have progressed throughout the trial and I wonder if she now knows that she will be found guilty.  She may not get the DP but she will get LWOP.  Also, I can't see Judge Perry giving the death penalty even if the jury convicts her of it.  I just can't see him doing that.  Maybe because I think he's too nice but of course, it's all JMO and MOO.    

Just my 2 cents and in the end, there will be Justice for Caylee!   an angelic monkey
I think he could give the death penalty, he has before to a woman IIRC and even attended the execution, if I am wrong please delete my post mods.

TIA JSM   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: June 07, 2011, 01:35:12 PM »

Judge Perry is there...but where is KC and JB?????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 07, 2011, 01:35:41 PM »

I went back and watched the OS of the Prosecution again.  Most of the time, KC shook her head no, especially in regards to what was being said about her whereabouts and her mother.  IMO, her head shaking has severely diminished as we have progressed throughout the trial and I wonder if she now knows that she will be found guilty.  She may not get the DP but she will get LWOP.  Also, I can't see Judge Perry giving the death penalty even if the jury convicts her of it.  I just can't see him doing that.  Maybe because I think he's too nice but of course, it's all JMO and MOO.    

Just my 2 cents and in the end, there will be Justice for Caylee!   an angelic monkey

Here is a little video about Judge Perry. 
Who Casey Anthony's New Judge Has Sentenced To Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlYSUlmxldc&feature=related
WOW!  Thanks Trimm!  TOTALLY changed my mind!  Bring on the DP, Judge Perry!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #503 on: June 07, 2011, 01:36:08 PM »

I think he could give the death penalty, he has before to a woman IIRC and even attended the execution, if I am wrong please delete my post mods.

TIA JSM   
Just saw Trimm had posted a link about who he has put to death, please mods feel free to delete this and my other post. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: June 07, 2011, 01:36:42 PM »

TIA JSM   

You are correct.  He has and did attend the execution.  Thanks again, Trimm! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: June 07, 2011, 01:36:58 PM »

Just about ready to start

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #506 on: June 07, 2011, 01:37:14 PM »

Shan, Judge Perry has no qualms about sentencing a woman to death. He did with the so called Black Widow and went so far as to go to her execution. He said she had the coldest eyes he had seen up until that time. Casey probably fits right in with the Black Widow with her cold callous demeaner.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: June 07, 2011, 01:37:51 PM »

TIA JSM   

Judge Perry most certainly could and prob would give her the death penalty if that's what the majority of the jury voted for.  Out of the 8 times a jury has voted for death in his court, he upheld that decision all 8 times.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: June 07, 2011, 01:38:50 PM »

any body notice that when Casey takes a drink of her water bottle she smells it first, i thought i was wrong but i just saw her do it again, weird does she think its spiked with something lol

I haven't notice...but now that you mention it, I'll watch

lol i just found that odd
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 07, 2011, 01:38:52 PM »

Thanks to Blonde for the pics, Magic for the updates and Sunny for your links and MN updates and Brandi for pics and links. Sorry if I left anyone out. I am a sick monkey today, watching but not really participating unless something, or Bobo, gets me royally pizzed off  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: June 07, 2011, 01:39:20 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Bunch of potential witnesses in the hallway. Mostly computer people from the sheriff's office.

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #511 on: June 07, 2011, 01:39:47 PM »

Sorry Monks...didn't see the other post in answer to Shan before I posted.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: June 07, 2011, 01:40:06 PM »

So the people who think it was an accidental drowning...what do they think of the duct tape wrapped around the childs head? How can that be explained?

The people that think Caylee died as a result of an accidental drowning are not yet aware of the duct tape wrapped around this poor baby's skull...yet. They just may change their minds when the state presents evidence from the remains site. JMO

The people thinking that Caylee died as an accidental drowning are either unaware or refuse to correlate that the defense stated that Caylee died in the Anthony pool & they do not use chlorine products so that does not explain the presence of chloroform.  They also are either unaware or havent heard testimony from a forensic computer expert, or testimony regarding Casey's cell pings/phone records, nor comparing them to George's.   Dr. G hasnt testified yet regarding the autopsy nor has there been much testimony regarding Suburban Drive and its findings.    Just a few things off the top of my head.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 07, 2011, 01:41:45 PM »

Back to court!  Here we go Monkeys!   

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: June 07, 2011, 01:43:40 PM »

Sorry Monks...didn't see the other post in answer to Shan before I posted.

Thanks Darla!  I agree that he would most definitely give her the DP now!  If this doesn't belong here, please move MB.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: June 07, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »

Oh, WoW!  Prosecuted a woman and attended her execution. 

Why in the world would Baez request the change of judge to this one who is strongly pro death penalty?  Just another flub on the part of the defense trying to appear competent when they are not.  IMO.  Judge Perry is such a sweetie it's hard to reconcile that with his stand on the death penalty but he is a stickler for the word of the law.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: June 07, 2011, 01:44:28 PM »

There seems to be certificates being requested to be admitted into evidence

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: June 07, 2011, 01:45:03 PM »

Shan, Judge Perry has no qualms about sentencing a woman to death. He did with the so called Black Widow and went so far as to go to her execution. He said she had the coldest eyes he had seen up until that time. Casey probably fits right in with the Black Widow with her cold callous demeaner.

hi Darla!!  I agree.....I  read that case after it was first mentioned here...evil woman....just like KC...cold and evil

Judias Goodyear Buenoano

DC# 160663    WF, born 4/4/43, was sentenced in Orange County on 11/26/85, for the 9/16/71 death of her husband by poisoning him with arsenic. Nicknamed the "Black Widow," Goodyear was also convicted (and sentenced to life) for the May 13, 1980 drowning murder of her paralyzed son in Santa Rosa County. She had two death warrants signed and stayed. On March 30, 1998, the state of Florida executed Bueonano. She was the first woman to die in the electric chair in Florida.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/women.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 07, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »

So the people who think it was an accidental drowning...what do they think of the duct tape wrapped around the childs head? How can that be explained?

Exactly!!  Logic dictates that contacting 911 would have the immediately respond if an accidental drowning did occur.

An accidental drowning would fit in with my theory.  It could be replaced with my speculation that Casey illegally admininstered chloroform to Caylee at the Anthony home in the afternoon of June 16th between 1:00 and 4:00 PM in an attempt to put her to sleep or ... to purposely cause her death.

However ... it is my contention that the truth encompassing an accidental drowning would have been revealed long ago.  In other words ... Casey would not be on trial for the pre-mediated death of her daughter with a death penalty/LWOP conviction looming.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: June 07, 2011, 01:47:02 PM »

Oh, WoW!  Prosecuted a woman and attended her execution. 

Why in the world would Baez request the change of judge to this one who is strongly pro death penalty?  Just another flub on the part of the defense trying to appear competent when they are not.  IMO.  Judge Perry is such a sweetie it's hard to reconcile that with his stand on the death penalty but he is a stickler for the word of the law.

Hi Anna

So NICE to see you 
I agree!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.