March 28, 2024, 12:40:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 357777 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: June 07, 2011, 02:57:18 PM »

Oh I hope Gerus is just retired and wasn't 'put down'.   an angelic monkey  Sunny from TruTV makes me wanna punch something....   She is absolutely horrible. 

I'm watching channel 9 out of Orlando.  Kathi and Sheaffer are doing commentary during breaks.  Very informative.

It's simulcast here: http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: June 07, 2011, 02:57:24 PM »

How can these talking heads say a dog is no more sensitive than a human, just trained better? Can any of us smell packaged drugs through a suitcase or a trunk? Smell a body in a pond, or the ground where a body was once placed? Face it, dogs have incomparably better sniffing equipment than humans or even machines that humans invent.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 07, 2011, 02:57:33 PM »

Who is this you're referring to?  TIA~

JimLichtenstein, the bald headed guy who used to be with the A's all the time....and suddenly stopped.

Her Atty?  (And thank you for answering.  Being just "anothermonkey", I find that a lot of my posts go unanswered.    )

Mine do too, who cares?  They are read.  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #643 on: June 07, 2011, 02:58:55 PM »

I think, at sidebar, if bozo said he never got this in discovery, the reason the objection was overruled was JBP trusts Linda a whole lot more to not lie.  He prob thinks bozo's lieing. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: June 07, 2011, 02:59:23 PM »

Dagnabit! I ended up in the quote box...again.

This is what I said...

I've been multi-tasking so I may have missed something.  I believe Forgey said Gerus's alert was a "down command." Maybe that's what he was referring to rather than the dog was euthanized. At least I hope so, Gerus would be about 10 and that's getting up there for a German Shepard...

Oh...Kathi's mic is on...

I hope you are correct and I misunderstood about Gerus going down during a call....that makes better sense. And less heartbreaking

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: June 07, 2011, 02:59:35 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Lee Anthony just arrived and told court officials he may be called as a witness. He is in the hallway.

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: June 07, 2011, 02:59:56 PM »

This is fascinating testimony---what a wonderful service these canines & handlers provide.

Gerus is the same black/gold that my Capo is.  The work these dogs do is so amazing!

awwww cappy, now I know I love you.  Heart of gold to take in these special ones.

You too!   Love your kitty icon. 

The other thing that is so vital to this work is that after they are cadaver trained they may miss but they do not mistake remains for something else.   Horses are capable service animals as well with even stronger scent sense, something the American Indians largely relied on.

I had two German Sheps, I lost Sasha to cancer a few yeas ago but Capo is not alone, he has my two kitties & silky terrier.  I am discouraged strongly from going to our shelter or other locations adoptions are offered.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: June 07, 2011, 03:00:10 PM »

This is fascinating testimony---what a wonderful service these canines & handlers provide.

Love it.  Did they say Geras died?  Please say it isn't so? 

I don't know if that is what he meant or not.  He may be retired ...

I seem to recall that he got sick and was retired.  ICBW
This discussion proves why witnesses get it wrong. I will have to watch video this evening, but...I thought it was Bones that was retired and thought I heard that Garus died while on the job. "...working and went down."   We shall see later.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: June 07, 2011, 03:00:17 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Lee Anthony just arrived and told court officials he may be called as a witness. He is in the hallway.

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Ooooo interesting

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: June 07, 2011, 03:01:14 PM »

Hasn't it been said 5000 times that the Anthony's did NOT use chlorine in their swimming pool?  Yet this idiot, BOZO, is asking if you can find chloroform in a swimming pool and on a bathing suit.   
Could be Tony's pool or any other pool the defense wants to pretend Caylee was swimming in.

I think the defense wants to use Tony's pool ... that a swimming suit of Caylee's was left in the trunk from early June swimming at his pool.

On another note, why does Baez subject the witnesses to this absurdity?

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Trying to play catch up here.

BBM

Caylee's bathing suit and a few other things were left at Chris Stutz parents house ..and IMO those items she left there ..without saying she was leaving a bag of items of Caylee's, were actually things she had with her while she was staying at Tony's.  I know Caylee had more then one suit..but the last time she swam at Tony's was very early in June....so this makes no sense where the defense is going with that...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: June 07, 2011, 03:01:20 PM »

How can these talking heads say a dog is no more sensitive than a human, just trained better? Can any of us smell packaged drugs through a suitcase or a trunk? Smell a body in a pond, or the ground where a body was once placed? Face it, dogs have incomparably better sniffing equipment than humans or even machines that humans invent.
I totally agree with you! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: June 07, 2011, 03:01:24 PM »

Who is this you're referring to?  TIA~

JimLichtenstein, the bald headed guy who used to be with the A's all the time....and suddenly stopped.

Her Atty?  (And thank you for answering.  Being just "anothermonkey", I find that a lot of my posts go unanswered.    )

Mine do too, who cares?  They are read.  

If I was just making a statement, I wouldn't care.. but most of them have been questions that would help me to understand some things better about what I've missed, or just helpful clarification.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: June 07, 2011, 03:01:39 PM »

It is....what a beautiful, smart and loved animal.

It's very moving & this gentleman has such a gentle, kind voice--what a great connection--I bet it was music to watch them work together.

I'll bet it was too..our Vet in Houston used to take care of many police canines....we were in one day when an officer rushed in carrying his dog in his arms crying like a baby...the dog had been stabbed....the dog was saved but retired from service due to the injury..and the officer was allowed to keep him...the entire Vet office was crying...seeing this big officer with tears streaming down his face carrying his dog....it still gives me chills to think of that day...there is a very special bond between an officer and his dog...

That must have been something to see. Your vet wasn't out in the FM1960 area was he?  [Off topic a tad]
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #653 on: June 07, 2011, 03:01:55 PM »

They must be out of their minds to say it. A dog's sense of smell is magnified by something like 40 times more than that of a human's nose.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: June 07, 2011, 03:02:02 PM »

Oh I hope Gerus is just retired and wasn't 'put down'.   an angelic monkey  Sunny from TruTV makes me wanna punch something....   She is absolutely horrible. 

I'm watching channel 9 out of Orlando.  Kathi and Sheaffer are doing commentary during breaks.  Very informative.

Don please share what they say...they are 2 of my favorite people involved in this case

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: June 07, 2011, 03:02:04 PM »

Bobo has a different issue and is about to tell us all about it. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: June 07, 2011, 03:02:22 PM »

I wonder how Baaz is going to show when his alleged drowning took place?
Wouldn't it have to be in the morning of the 16th before Geo. left for work?

If Geo lied about his 12:50 June 16 tale of seeing Caylee leave with Casey on that day, I think he could be in trouble, and Baaz will use that for all it's worth.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 07, 2011, 03:03:01 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Lee Anthony just arrived and told court officials he may be called as a witness. He is in the hallway. #CaseyAnthony
6 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/CFNews13Casey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: June 07, 2011, 03:03:14 PM »

It is....what a beautiful, smart and loved animal.

It's very moving & this gentleman has such a gentle, kind voice--what a great connection--I bet it was music to watch them work together.

I'll bet it was too..our Vet in Houston used to take care of many police canines....we were in one day when an officer rushed in carrying his dog in his arms crying like a baby...the dog had been stabbed....the dog was saved but retired from service due to the injury..and the officer was allowed to keep him...the entire Vet office was crying...seeing this big officer with tears streaming down his face carrying his dog....it still gives me chills to think of that day...there is a very special bond between an officer and his dog...

of course my dog & I weren't in harms way on a daily basis but he passed away (at 15) several months ago and there hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't thought of him, cried for him and said good night to him.  GOD created dogs to show what unconditional love is all about.  I couldn't imagine losing a dog that was my family AND partner every day.  traumatic!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: June 07, 2011, 03:03:25 PM »

I feel really dumb, but I cannot remember what has happened to Finnell???  Did she quit after she infected everyone?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.