April 26, 2024, 03:22:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358646 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: June 07, 2011, 03:40:05 PM »

This testimony is fascinating! I had to give my German Shepherd a treat after watching the video. Such good doggies!
For some reason the video made me cry -- so proud of Gerus.

He's a hero among many.  When my son as a young EMT was one of many volunteers amongst the rubble of 911 he treated quite a few of the dogs that were getting injured paws while looking for remains.

Kudos to your son, Capp.  The doggies are making me emotional today.   

Aww the dogs are making me miss my golden retriever who's bday is the same as mine Sad  I think its masterful (i love using that word when describing the prosecution!) that the prosecution is making sure they lay down exactly how credible gerus, bones, and Mr. Forgey are.  I think the jury is finding this testimony interesting and I also feel that they will place a lot of weight on the dogs findings.  I think most people, in general, trust and love dogs so hopefully that will also help Smile

P.S.-Capp you must have raised a fine young man Smile Thank him for his service

I think the jury will take this testimony very seriously in favor of the State.  The connection to Casey's car trunk & the backyard is not going to be overcome by the defense, IMHO.  Tks Sunshine, he was a pre med freshman at the time & then 6 months later enlisted in the Army as it made a great impact upon him, very proud.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: June 07, 2011, 03:40:12 PM »

Could somebody pretty please tell me who this Lichtenstein dude is, that isn't with CA like usual? Is he her atty? Or what?  Thanks!

Jim L sat with the Ants in court almost always until recently.  He has several movie and TV production companies, has worked as a producer for the Today show, and though there is no proof is more than likely one of the people that helped broker a deal to sell pictures early on so that the Ants and KC made money off a dead Caylee.

I heard on one of the shows a few nights ago that the A's have a 2 million movie or book deal.  Anyone heard that?
beth, I read that as well...don't where or the circumstances, so I don't ..I think it was for a Lifetime movie

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: June 07, 2011, 03:42:14 PM »

uh you cannot see anything

Look carefully, you can see the "body" and Garus, along with his handler, Jason Forgey

yep, it's pretty clear in this capture, thanks brandi

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: June 07, 2011, 03:43:25 PM »

Could somebody pretty please tell me who this Lichtenstein dude is, that isn't with CA like usual? Is he her atty? Or what?  Thanks!

Jim L sat with the Ants in court almost always until recently.  He has several movie and TV production companies, has worked as a producer for the Today show, and though there is no proof is more than likely one of the people that helped broker a deal to sell pictures early on so that the Ants and KC made money off a dead Caylee.

I heard on one of the shows a few nights ago that the A's have a 2 million movie or book deal.  Anyone heard that?
beth, I read that as well...don't where or the circumstances, so I don't ..I think it was for a Lifetime movie

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: June 07, 2011, 03:45:46 PM »

Casey did look at the video of the drowning victim, just after we saw the body. She watched for maybe a minute, still no expression what-so-ever, then went back to whatever she is doing.
I really believe she has anti social disorder like Dr Glass stated.
Wiki diagnoses answers..... Need to include a link back to the article, please.  I found the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR = 301.7, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines antisocial personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]
A) There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring for as long as either childhood, or in the case of many who are influenced by environmental factors, around age 15, as indicated by three or more of the following:
        failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead;
irritability and aggression, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
lack of remorse, as indicated by indifference to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;
B) The individual is at least 18 years of age.C) There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 15 years.D) The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or a manic episode.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 03:49:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: June 07, 2011, 03:45:50 PM »

Casey passed a note of some kind to Baez and the look she gave him would cut glass.  He's doing a lot of shrugging his shoulders at her lately, and rolling his eyes like an adolescent. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: June 07, 2011, 03:45:56 PM »

anthonycase WOFL
2 jurors are taking notes on Geris's search of #caseyanthony's car. #fox35

http://twitter.com/#!/anthonycase
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: June 07, 2011, 03:46:38 PM »

Ooooo Deputy got in a portion that George was not aware of an area...it was stricken, but it was "heard."

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 07, 2011, 03:47:22 PM »

I read almost every post.....I am usually a bit behind so I figure most of the time someone else has already answered....but I can assure you both..your posts are read...but sometimes the thread is focused on one item and another thought might get in the middle of that thought

I completely understand!  an angelic monkey

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: June 07, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »

Casey passed a note of some kind to Baez and the look she gave him would cut glass.  He's doing a lot of shrugging his shoulders at her lately, and rolling his eyes like an adolescent. 

Her coldness right now is giving me chills, although she just smirked over something as she turned her head to her right.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 07, 2011, 03:47:53 PM »

Lover's spat? 

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 07, 2011, 03:48:33 PM »

Will Cindy and George become wealthy of Caylees death?
Book deals, movie??? They have rights to her name..
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: June 07, 2011, 03:48:34 PM »

This is very telling IMO Casey looks really nervous, first time i have seen that really..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: June 07, 2011, 03:49:52 PM »

I noticed that too.. guess she's worried about the testimony today.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 07, 2011, 03:50:04 PM »

Geras did NOT hit around the pool, only by the playhouse

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: June 07, 2011, 03:50:15 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@ @glorob Guy behind Linda is IT guy.

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: June 07, 2011, 03:51:02 PM »

Casey did look at the video of the drowning victim, just after we saw the body. She watched for maybe a minute, still no expression what-so-ever, then went back to whatever she is doing.
Totally outrageous. Doesn't she even want to come off as a caring mom? I mean.. is she really looking forward to the needle or what?! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: June 07, 2011, 03:52:06 PM »

Casey is as cold as ice looking at pic of Caylee's playhouse & play area (which by the way is adorable not that Casey had ANYTHING to do with that)

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: June 07, 2011, 03:52:11 PM »

Does everyone see how Casey is looking at that picture???
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 07, 2011, 03:52:22 PM »

Geras did NOT hit around the pool, only by the playhouse
I don't think it was a drowning accident -- just because Mr. BuyAzzzz says so doesn't make it float with me (pun intended).  Can't get past the duct tape and if it was an accident, she would have said so and acted so immediately. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.