April 16, 2024, 12:01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358303 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #980 on: June 07, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »

One of the many many things that make Byass a piss poor lawyer is his inability to keep his emotions in check. 

Every time he loses his temper he makes a complete fool of himself and asks questions that are dumber than his usual questions. 

Just had to get that out of my system! 

Oh, and Hi Monks!  ... back to work ...

I totally agree with you Starwynn!

This is true.  I see the pattern. 

Baez has a plan - he's going to ZING the witness with a question that will simultaneously insult and catch the witness off guard.  He asks the zinger, and the witness zings him back and makes him lose a point. 
Baez uses two words to rephrase. 
The witness restates the obvious and points out that he or she is restating the obvious.
Baez tries again; objection, sustained - rephrase the question.
Finally Baez goes with the old "you really don't know chit do you, dumbazz?" approach.
Witness inevitably looks at him like he's insane, and we get a really great, clear restatement of exactly how qualified the witness really IS.
Baez starts to stutter - one of these days I swear he's going to shout out  "Nuh UH - not true!!!  I'm sticking my fingers in my ears now  LA LA LA LA LA!"
I totally agree with you Starwynn! 

sorry I'm a box stepper

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: June 07, 2011, 04:50:32 PM »

Baez states there is no dispute there was a dead body in the back yard!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet he goes on to yammer at the poor witness.
I am so frustrated and I would like to buy the dog handler a beer and shot.
And his poor dog a bone, (ala Mother Hubbard)   

This statement is going to come back and bite him in his sorry bum

It's priceless and I bet he hasn't figured out what he has done yet. lol
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: June 07, 2011, 04:50:42 PM »

wth is Casey doing? She isn't paying attention and looks busy w/ paperwork?? ..... or reading? wtf?

I wondered that myself, Nut. She certainly seems busy and oblivious to what's going on in the courtroom.

Perhaps writing out a last will and testament?     ::justice2NJ::
  Is she coloring in a coloring book

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: June 07, 2011, 04:51:03 PM »

Casey's demeanor cannot be lost to this jury.  Even if your child accidentally died, a normal person would be falling to freaking pieces during testimony discussing liquid decomposition and dogs searching for your baby's bones.  :*(

Seriously, I thought the same thing!  If someone were talking about how the finger tips were pulled off and dragged away, scattered, I would go crazy wishing for ANY way just to get those little finger or toe tips back!!  Casey?  No.  She sits there with the "I would so much rather be partying" look on her face, like she's a 12 year old made to sit and listen to grandma talking about her hemorrhoids.
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 07, 2011, 04:51:10 PM »

yummy...are you hearing this KS?  You get creamed turkey and they get Italian and steak.  hahaha

Which she will never experience again in her life

Don't death row inmates get to pick a menu before execution any more? LOL
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: June 07, 2011, 04:51:51 PM »

I wasn't keeping up on here, but listening to and watching some of the testimony of the dog handler.  I don't know if anyone else noticed when he called the sheds "Tupperware" Sheds.  OMG!!!!!  I laughed out loud.  So Cute.  (I think he meant Rubbermaid) LOL
I did hear that and it cracked me right up.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: June 07, 2011, 04:52:07 PM »

STFU  BAEZ  I can't take it anymore.   

...there, there now.....don't fret.....you get to do it all over again tomorrow!!!
I am so past boxing......       Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: June 07, 2011, 04:52:12 PM »

Baez states there is no dispute there was a dead body in the back yard!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet he goes on to yammer at the poor witness.
I am so frustrated and I would like to buy the dog handler a beer and shot.

Yes, and not near the pool. 
Correct, no hits there.   If anyone tried to resuscitate they sure as heck wouldnt have went all the way across to the other side of the yard, they would have dropped to the ground right there by the pool.

So true!!!!!!   
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #988 on: June 07, 2011, 04:52:18 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

@kml77 Cindy is on disability. George does some maintenance work at his church

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

That can't pay much, or may be voluntary.
Not to be a judgemental jerk, but I think many or most people have been through some sort of horrible tragedy and we still have to get up and go to work everyday. Seriously, my sympathy for the Ants is waning.  I don't think they enjoyed work in the first place and that is exactly where KC got her shoddy work ethic, IMHO. Please no nanners

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: June 07, 2011, 04:52:52 PM »

Many GS have this and many times it is called Dysplasia. My Shepherds so far have never had that problem, but that takes a very concentrated breeding to try to breed it out and most of the ones LE have are not from one kennel where their is so such selective breeding. Joint changes that occur and are diagnosed only later in life will sometimes be called hip dysplasia by the vet because it is a German Shepherd, but joint changes late in life are simply old age arthritis. Hip Dysplasia shows up early in life.

thanks for the information...I think many larger dogs might be affected in this way....my son has had 3 rotties and the first 2 have had this, showed up by age 2, the 3rd is still a puppy...so we wait and hope

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: June 07, 2011, 04:53:05 PM »

Bill Scheaffer discussing the case live: http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: June 07, 2011, 04:53:18 PM »

...there, there now.....don't fret.....you get to do it all over again tomorrow!!!
He just really got to me today. He's so asinine.  I expect him to get worse as the days go by.  He's like Casey, he reacts in horrible ways when the answers to his questions are not what he wants to hear.  I feel so bad for all of these witnesses.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: June 07, 2011, 04:54:46 PM »

I have never heard such stubbornly ignorant badgering by an attorney in my life.  This witness is FANTASTIC!

ummmmm I wonder if Klaas can make one kicking him between the legs.....instead of hitting him  Monkey Devil!  here's a late night challenge for Klaas!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: June 07, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/07/forensic-chemist-police-dog-handler-take-stand-in-casey-anthony-trial/
June 7, 2011
Forensic chemist, police dog handler take stand in Casey Anthony trial
Posted: 04:46 PM ET

(CNN) - Florida jurors heard more scientific testimony Wednesday in Casey Anthony's capital murder trial, focusing on analysis of the trunk of her car and on cadaver dogs.

Michael Rickenbach, an FBI forensic chemist examiner, testified that he analyzed pieces of Anthony's trunk liner, carpet and parts of the spare tire cover, among other items.

On those, he said, chloroform "residue" was found, but it was at low levels. On Monday, a scientist who tested the carpet from Anthony's trunk testified that levels of chloroform in that portion of the trunk were "shockingly high."

Rickenbach, however, did not want to offer specific levels, saying it would not be appropriate because he conducted qualitative testing, confirming chloroform's presence, rather than quantitative testing, which would detect its level.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: June 07, 2011, 04:55:45 PM »

yummy...are you hearing this KS?  You get creamed turkey and they get Italian and steak.  hahaha

Which she will never experience again in her life

Don't death row inmates get to pick a menu before execution any more? LOL

Was thinking the same thing, marycat!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: June 07, 2011, 04:56:06 PM »

Now Brillohead is right in ICA's ear, Brillo turns to get her bag behind her and ICA turns and her face says she is getting the last word in as Brillo ignores her.

Brillo needs to get her hair colored again---the roots showing make her appear a tad incompetent.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: June 07, 2011, 04:56:09 PM »

What a disturbing day.

I think the trial will have many more disturbing days. I expect Dr. G's testimony to be heartwrenching for the jurors, the gallery, the A's, and for all us watching...
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: June 07, 2011, 04:56:31 PM »

hahahaha!     

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #998 on: June 07, 2011, 04:57:44 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

@kml77 Cindy is on disability. George does some maintenance work at his church

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

That can't pay much, or may be voluntary.
Not to be a judgemental jerk, but I think many or most people have been through some sort of horrible tragedy and we still have to get up and go to work everyday. Seriously, my sympathy for the Ants is waning.  I don't think they enjoyed work in the first place and that is exactly where KC got her shoddy work ethic, IMHO. Please no nanners

I will not thow one.... but I will peel one and give it to you as a gift. I think you are right!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: June 07, 2011, 04:57:50 PM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.