April 20, 2024, 08:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 358454 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 08:01:13 AM »

Good Day Monks! 
F&F just said dog handler and FBI expert on chloroform will testify today
Anyone see Greta last night? She was making fun of Dr Vass and said the prosecution should have left him out and they were overkill on their case. Judge Pirro agreed
I wanted to punch Greta in the mouth and straighten it out for her.

Good morning.  That's the problem with the talking heads jumping on the ratings bandwagon.  They are not familiar with all of the facts.  Greta was the first one to drop this case and go the political route instead.  Now, with all of the rating going to those who cover this, she is back on it.  JMO

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 08:05:46 AM »

Good Day Monks! 
Anyone see Greta last night? She was making fun of Dr Vass and said the prosecution should have left him out and they were overkill on their case. Judge Pirro agreed

Good morning.  That's the problem with the talking heads jumping on the ratings bandwagon.  They are not familiar with all of the facts.  Greta was the first one to drop this case and go the political route instead.  Now, with all of the rating going to those who cover this, she is back on it.  JMO
The only "overkill" was what ICA did to precious Caylee.  Greta knows better.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 08:07:12 AM »

Good Morning Monksies!! 

I know Dr. Vaas is glad it's today rather than yesterday, but I'll miss him!!

He's wearing a white hat........ he helped Justice along yesterday!  ::justice2NJ::
Hey, CBB...My local radio station in Ohio played a clip of him in the afternoon.  He said "independentwy," so cute. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 08:15:14 AM »

I find Bobo amusing and derive enjoyment watching his incompetence

it is funny, but he is trying to ruin lives of innocent people and this is about a dead 3-yo that he is using others to get his client off with.  That is not funny to me.  Maybe I am too serious.  If he was not trying to ruin lives, reputations, and smear the memory of a 3-yo child, I would probably not care really what he does.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 08:15:23 AM »

Good Day Monks! 

Goodmorning'
I caught the tail end of greta' I know Don I am just as annoyed as you are with these bobblehead talking heads.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »

I find Bobo amusing and derive enjoyment watching his incompetence

it is funny, but he is trying to ruin lives of innocent people and this is about a dead 3-yo that he is using others to get his client off with.  That is not funny to me.  Maybe I am too serious.  If he was not trying to ruin lives, reputations, and smear the memory of a 3-yo child, I would probably not care really what he does.
It's all about him. I heard that he was wanting to get a group of people to take pics outside the courthouse (end of day) lol my mom says he has time to play but no time to assert himself for his client.

Loca
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:28 AM »

Morning all.  Wonder what today brings.  Maybe KC did the world a favor last night and offed herself. 

Sorry guys, I am not usually like this.  I just cannot take the lies and innuendo much more.  Truly innocent people do not allow their lawyers to pull this crap.

I am feeling that our country is in a very sad state if our courts allow this to go on. 

They, KC, Bozo, Jar, and all of the other people on the DT, have no conscience.  Bozo, if he was successful yesterday, could have ruined Dr. Vass' career in 1 day, all that he worked for. 

ITA ZooMom, I had to mute BOZO a few times throughout the day yesterday for his badgering and crap of a cross-examination.  AGAIN.     I think we are in deep trouble if this is the state of a defendant from here on out. 

I probably won't stay too long today if he starts his crap.  I also probably will not watch his case in chief.  From the looks of his witness list, it looks willy nilly.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason for who he has there.  He has people on there like Kristina, the one who cried on the phone if something happened to Caylee I'd die, you understand that, die.  What could she possibly provide the Defense with?  KC was a good mother until she killed Caylee? 

BBM.  Casey "appeared" to her aquaintances to be a good mother.  She also appeared to have a nanny, have a job etc.  We all know different.  Appearances will not keep the jury from finding her guilty.  They can shout from the roof tops all day long how Casey was a good mother.  That doesn't wipe away the 31 days, the evidence in the car, the evidence at the dump site, nor does it take away the duct tape on Caylee.  The DT disgusts me....and I have a feeling its only going to get worse.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:49 AM »

Good Morning

theboyzmom, KCJackie, loca, Ree, ZooMomology, alagary, joesamas mama, pharlap, Riley, Sea Searcher, Frijole, BooMonkey, twocents, Kimmy53, Sister, DonFL, Tolerance, Jesse, monkalicious, Babybear, Rizzy and 20 Guests

Justice for Caylee Marie  ::justice2NJ::

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2011, 08:19:04 AM »

Good Morning Monksies!! 

He's wearing a white hat........ he helped Justice along yesterday!  ::justice2NJ::
Hey, CBB...My local radio station in Ohio played a clip of him in the afternoon.  He said "independentwy," so cute. 
Dr. Vass is so cute! my mom loved him and she especialy likes the judge in this case. Oh and she cannot stand baez.

Loca
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 08:19:29 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Thanks to you all for the great updates.  I am eager for some serious  today! 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 08:19:52 AM »

Good Morning

theboyzmom, KCJackie, loca, Ree, ZooMomology, alagary, joesamas mama, pharlap, Riley, Sea Searcher, Frijole, BooMonkey, twocents, Kimmy53, Sister, DonFL, Tolerance, Jesse, monkalicious, Babybear, Rizzy and 20 Guests

pb
Goodmorning pink' ready to rock n roll!

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2011, 08:21:02 AM »

After watching Bozo's performance while the state presents its case, can you imagine what his presentation will be like?  Poor Jeff will need new springs in his chair from all the popping up and down.  Maybe he should just start off with a general 'your Honor, the state objects to this joke-of-an-atty presenting any case before the court' and be done with it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 08:21:06 AM »

Good Morning Monksies!! 

You can tell he is a really nice guy.  I like how he's "afraid" to offend anyone by talking down to them.

My favorite was "I just like saying yag" (yak? yag? whatever it was)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 08:21:45 AM »

I can just imagine the defense lawyer school he went to.

Their mantra is.

Deny, deny, deny.
Lie, lie, lie.
Use everybody.
Spare nobody.
Forget the victim, they can no longer feel.

He fit right in.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 08:22:07 AM »

Morning all.  Wonder what today brings.  Maybe KC did the world a favor last night and offed herself. 

Sorry guys, I am not usually like this.  I just cannot take the lies and innuendo much more.  Truly innocent people do not allow their lawyers to pull this crap.

I am feeling that our country is in a very sad state if our courts allow this to go on. 

They, KC, Bozo, Jar, and all of the other people on the DT, have no conscience.  Bozo, if he was successful yesterday, could have ruined Dr. Vass' career in 1 day, all that he worked for. 

ITA ZooMom, I had to mute BOZO a few times throughout the day yesterday for his badgering and crap of a cross-examination.  AGAIN.     I think we are in deep trouble if this is the state of a defendant from here on out. 

I probably won't stay too long today if he starts his crap.  I also probably will not watch his case in chief.  From the looks of his witness list, it looks willy nilly.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason for who he has there.  He has people on there like Kristina, the one who cried on the phone if something happened to Caylee I'd die, you understand that, die.  What could she possibly provide the Defense with?  KC was a good mother until she killed Caylee? 

BBM.  Casey "appeared" to her aquaintances to be a good mother.  She also appeared to have a nanny, have a job etc.  We all know different.  Appearances will not keep the jury from finding her guilty.  They can shout from the roof tops all day long how Casey was a good mother.  That doesn't wipe away the 31 days, the evidence in the car, the evidence at the dump site, nor does it take away the duct tape on Caylee.  The DT disgusts me....and I have a feeling its only going to get worse.
I am glad that I am not the only one to mute bozo. I was gone all day yesterday! unavoidable!
hOWEVER i LISTENED TO THE LAST TAPE OF THE DAY. tHAT WAS THE INCIDENT AT THE END  ABOUT THE SUPOENA.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2011, 08:23:04 AM »

I wonder, if when it is the Duffense's turn, will Jeff belittle all of Bozo's witnesses?  Will LInda try to ruin somebody's career?  I hope not.

They don't need to resort to that.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 08:23:35 AM »

Too bad the state couldn't pull a Baez and say "did you witness Casey & Caylee ALONE together - was she a good mother when no one was around?"  Then they'd come off looking like A**es too
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 08:24:45 AM »

I wonder, if when it is the Duffense's turn, will Jeff belittle all of Bozo's witnesses?  Will LInda try to ruin somebody's career?  I hope not.

They don't need to resort to that.
No.  Jeff and Linda are actual attys that use the law to do their jobs.  They're professional and have a reason to resort to such tactics.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 08:26:12 AM »

Good Morning

pb
Goodmorning pink' ready to rock n roll!

Loca, I'm ready!!

Caylee NEEDS us!!   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 08:26:30 AM »

Casey Anthony News13

Cindy Anthony has arrived early for court today w/ her church friend.

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Good morning, monkeys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.